Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Is Niko in Wrong team?
NiKo | 
Europe fasih1 
I have been watching his recent league matches and he's been top fragging despite his team loosing so many maps. And Karrigan looks like a clown amongst the pros
2018-10-22 01:32
chrisJ | 
Finland Motori 
Niko just baits his team
2018-10-22 08:06
 | 
Nepal TYZ4 
-Sunny +NiKo -NiKo +Sunny Both teams benifit
2018-10-22 08:18
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
then chrisj becomes too pussy to play like a god like before :(
2018-10-22 08:20
Thats with niko calling too. Idk all of faze's players seem so defeated, I think its more than a consistency or tactics problem. I think they need an IGL who can both call great and make the players believe they're the best. Zeus would be great in this situation, people always talk shit about him, but if he can motivate a team like gambit to win a major, he sure as hell can get a team like faze to win one. He is more of a hype IGL than a tactical one and I think he's plenty good enough for FaZe. So I think -Karrigan -guardian +s1mple +zeus could easily make this a top 1 team. edit: Literally pick or choose who you want to kick other than karrigan, I think s1mple is better than everyone on the team so it doesn't matter, he could most easily fit into guardians position.
2018-10-22 08:15
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
Although you are right about zeus dont underestimate him tactically either.
2018-10-22 08:16
I'm not, but I don't think he's a top 3 tactician or anything. He just strives most with motivating his team.
2018-10-22 08:17
zeus dont speak proper english, so wont happen. he is RLY good in terms of motivating team but tactically he sux hard, go watch some of teamspeaks
2018-10-22 08:20
He's really not that bad tactically lol. I love when people on hltv say "go watch x" or "go listen to x" I feel like 9/10 times they haven't listened to any teamspeak and they actually haven't played that close attention to any games. They just have an opinion and tell people to go do X to prove it because they know good and well no one is going to go do something just because some rando on HLTV says so. inb4 "no really go listen it i swear"
2018-10-22 08:23
I understand you but look, im native russian speaker, so I can 100% tell you how shitty his calls ACCORDING TO TS. MB its only in this videos he IGLing like a matchmaking random boi (tactically) but he motivate rly great. (as a PRO and experienced cs player)
2018-10-22 08:32
There's A LOT more to an IGL than just what happens in game my man
2018-10-22 08:37
If only he could speak english
2018-10-22 08:26
FaZe pay big bucks to have english downloaded to his brain ez No really though, it sucks that he can't. Can't he speak a little bit? I feel like the first little is the hard part, he could learn to speak somewhat fluently while niko spends another month or two calling.
2018-10-22 08:30
His english like 'hello,how r u, yes no' thats it
2018-10-22 08:33
Well regardless, 3 months with s1mple translating his callouts and Niko IGLing while he takes english classes paid for by faze could easily benefit faze in the long run.
2018-10-22 08:36
exacly like s1mple :> both really overated chokers. doesnt matter the lineup, those guys always have more frags but "somehow" the team sucks... wonder what would be :> #thecryisfree #chokers #saltytears #smithzz_1_major_NiKo_0_major
2018-10-22 08:22
I actually laughed out loud reading this, like not just posting lol to piss you off. Like you legitimately made me laugh.
2018-10-22 08:26
you cant say I'm wrong tho xd
2018-10-22 08:27
No you are :)
2018-10-22 08:29
explain me how cuz every super star that plays for the team win 23094230984234 titles/year. niko was the reason faze lost a major to c9, and faze won lans cuz how da fuck they woudnt with this lineup LUL s1mple had many lineups with good players, somehow the team is always better and more consistent without him... but come on, lets hear your thoughts xd #device>abism>streample
2018-10-22 08:30
You called s1mple and niko chokers when they always are the ones top fragging when their teams are throwing matches, how the hell are they the ones choking? And you said "every team they're on sucks" FaZe has been the #1 team before, they have won international lan(s). (I don't remember if they have won any other than sydney but i'm pretty sure they have. Mous was a top 10 team when niko was hard carrying them while IGLing. NaVi has also won tournaments with s1mple dominating. S1mple helped liquid to the grand final of a major. You really think those results happen from teams that "suck"? Get over yourself brother, i honestly just think you don't want any team without a brazilian player to be considered good so you're just reaching for a reason to call them bad.
2018-10-22 08:35
nah, you clearly dont understand cs lol how many tier1 tournments s1mple has in his carrer? 3? 4? something like that niko same thing, but to be fair niko only has a really sick lineup for 1 year and a half or something, so to him is better result but cs is 5x5, silvers like you think because they have insane aim, and highlgihts they have more value, players like cold or device are 100000000x better, you just dont need to drop 40bomb everygame to be the best, you just need to help your team. when felps joined SK, SK played for felps, they gave him freedom, felps was dropping 25/30bomb everymap, but SK was tier20. you could say the same about felps "brah, felps is sick man he deserve better team brah eh eh, ohh if felps had a good team..." then felps adapted to the team, dropped a little bit on frags 15/20 per map, and SK won 5 titles in a row lol to me s1mple has the best raw skill in the scene atm, but playing t1 tournments, he is far away from being the best player because of that. you can call device or cold baiters or whatever kids call them nowdays, but now, count niko+s1mple tier1 titles together, and compare to device or cold alone. :> they play safe when need to be safe, they support their team, they save guns without trying to get highlights etc s1mple only know how to play like FPL, everytime he gets a team that punish him, he just dont know what to do and has 0 impact
2018-10-22 08:39
I laughed even harder at this one You can't even speak english fluently so its hard for me to understand half your points. But I really don't feel like arguing with you, if you think niko and s1mple are "overated chokers" then you are just extremely bias man, i'm sorry. +"You clearly don't understand CS" when 95% of HLTV and the pro scene would agree with me.
2018-10-22 08:41
hum lets analyse only majors mlg columbus - s1mple part of biggest choke of all time in majors esl cologne 2016 - s1mple bottom frag in a team with jdm and nitro this last major - didnt do anything in final, cuz astralis punished him, so he had no planB cuz he only know how to play agressive. niko - 0-3 exiter, choked HARD at match point, and lost a major to NACS. now, those 2 guys are the best for you lets see device and coldzera, who play for their teams, and are not attention whores wanting to drop 40b everymap device - insane run at eleague major, key part of great astralis teamplay to win the major. last major: stomped everyone, great teammate as always, went ham on semis and finals, MVP of the major. coldzera - consistent as fuck, support of his team, MVP of 2 majors, 2 top4's at majors including one with a stand in. those are only majors, lets not even start with all tournments. but of course s1mple is better cuz gud at FPL :>
2018-10-22 08:45
not even trying to counter your arguments. instead points out that your english "sucks". expected from defeated NA brain.
2018-10-22 08:51
Well it's hard to argue with someone when you can't understand the point they are trying to make. You can call me "NA brain" all you want, you're not making an argument either, so its hypocritical that you're attempting to call me stupid for doing so.
2018-10-22 09:01
i didnt actually call you stupid. i just think you were acting a bit narrow minded here. you mocking him for not speaking perfect english is a cliche... but it perfectly fit the picture in this case tbh.
2018-10-22 19:03
Stop comparing them to device and cold, you're point is wrong no matter how many other players you compare them too. Device is good without being flashy, thats what makes him the best right now. But that doesn't make every flashy player bad you said I don't understand CS, but obviously you don't. You're obviously trying to sound like you know what you're talking about by saying they're bad even though they're flashy. But that isn't the case, some players have low impact even playing like that, one of those being NAF for example. That doesn't mean every time a player plays flashy that they're bad and have low impact, and that's exactly what your saying here even though you think that your opinion is only about these two players. When in reality you're only using it here because it helps your opinion with these two players. I find it especially ironic you use cold as a counter example when he is the EXACT type of player you're describing. He goes in after two players everyone on site it lit he knows exactly where they are and fallen tells him exactly how to push and then he gets all the kills. How much work did he do there? Almost none of it. But he gets the kills and glory. His plays are generally low impact and extremely flashy and undershadow how much carrying fer and fallen are doing and how much more impact they have on the team. This is the complete opposite of s1mple and niko. Niko doesn't have anyone who is dedicated for him to bait like cold does and he manages to get almost every kill from impact frags. S1mple goes in after flamie or electronic who happen to be two of the best entry fraggers in the game, he is lucky to have a player left to kill after they enter the bombsite. Most of his kills are from picks playing defaults, clutches, and CT rounds. All of which again are extremely impactful. You can mention other players and broad situations all you want to, watch the games, watch the plays, watch the players. Stop looking at the scoreboard and results. A player can be on the bottom of the scoreboard 100% because his team is playing like shit. There are a billion different scenarios where a teammate playing bad can cause you to get killed or lose an opportunity for a kill. You talk about CS being a team game, but obviously that is a concept you don't fully grasp.
2018-10-22 08:56
I think that is the inference from his post that it is so stupid it made him laugh
2018-10-22 08:31
 | 
Lithuania SiTyGas 
- all faze players + astralis players... Faze number 1
2018-10-22 08:22
 | 
Romania Nosferat 
NiKo is still in the right team. They just need to pick themselves up.
They are just so scared and nervous to play againts ENCE tomorrow.
 | 
Spain IVakintosh 
Just put Gla1ve and top 1 again
2018-10-22 08:39
exit fragger and baiter
2018-10-22 08:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.