Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Thorin ESL bitchboy
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
clips.twitch.tv/BlazingGenerousHummingbi.. Where's his shit about ESL, all I hear is Faceit this Faceit that, but people sitting here without streams for Minor quals because ESL sucking up all that exclusivity money. Richard and Thorin are likely paid by esl to talk shit about Faceit at this point, because he talks about esl as a flawless company now, even though this shit is going on right under his nose. Minors quals didn't get a single public GOTV because only ESL partners and players are allowed to stream the games. Like wtf is that, Volvo wake up and fucking do something, people can't even watch their teams qualify for the major???
2018-10-22 22:48
shox | 
Turkey FrosTPunK 
whatever he says,I don't care but his roasts are pure amazing. Especially Dr.Disrespect one lmao
2018-10-22 22:49
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
It's about what he doesn't say this time. Hasn't said a single bad thing about esl for a really long time now.
2018-10-22 22:51
look at whos paying him and you understand why he doesnt criticize you should not bite the hand that feeds its hypocrisy sure but hey, if you talk shit about ESl when they pay you, they will pay someone else not to talk shit about them
2018-10-22 22:58
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
That is exactly what I am saying, he is biased as fuck.
you didnt need to make a thread for that though, everyone on esports welfare is biased towards their org/scene
2018-10-22 22:59
Thooorin burns bridges in order to talk about scammy practises, how is he biased..
2018-10-23 12:43
does he work for faceit atm? no. so no bridge burned.
2018-10-23 12:46
Thorin is honestly just a salty chav, who's mad that TOs won't invite him because of his Alt-Right conspiracy theorist beliefs.
2018-10-23 13:28
He has been invited to New York, Starseries, Epicenter and CS Summit 3 What are you talking about?
2018-10-23 22:58
Mostly talking about the recent Faceit Major here, he's on twitter screaming about how they paid 500 pounds a day for a chicken, and not him. Doesn't really get more pathetic than that.
2018-10-24 08:31
 | 
Germany Jardeet 
Lol are u retarded? He wrote they paid 500 a day for a chicken and cut the costs for other analysts and even one of them was only on 500 a day too. He's saying the chicken is a waste of money
2018-10-24 08:38
Thorin | 
Sweden ezwuo 
+1
2018-10-24 08:49
Don't let your thorin fandom overshadow reality now, this guy is on youtube accusing James Bardolph of being some CSGO talent mafia boss.
2018-10-24 08:56
 | 
Germany Jardeet 
hahhaa nice subject change
2018-10-24 09:34
haha nice iq
2018-10-24 09:36
 | 
Germany Jardeet 
Atleast you are giving him YouTube views he will appreciate it, I don't mind him on panels but I don't watch his YouTube
2018-10-24 09:41
Thooorin was invited to every event (and refused some) except the faceit major = gets no invites, nice logic. Anyway, he literally spoke about how Spunj wasn't going to be on the playoff desk.. Because James wants all the glory at his shitty event, worst major ever.
2018-10-25 20:23
aint that many bad things to say about esl. everyone loves them. ppl love their tourneys, talent love them get treated amazing, players love them what the fuck u even talking about lithuanian shitkid LOL
2018-10-22 23:05
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Lol, your 10IQ bait is worthless here.
2018-10-22 23:06
He hasn't said bad things about ESL for a long time because they've actually listened to the criticism and improved so there's not much bad things to say about them. ESL have ran so many tournaments and there hasn't been any major issues in recent times. In the past when ESL did a lot of things poorly Thorin was there and rightfully criticised them. And right now within like an hour of an issue of ESL's end you want Thorin to already address it XD? It's not even that big of an issue and definitely not worth making a video about, let alone comparable to running the worst major in the history of the game. Thorin isn't a biased person, he's an honest person that addresses issues he sees even at times when others are afraid to speak up (faceit video for example) If he thinks a company or brand does something shitty he will address it, even if it the price he has to pay is that he will lose gigs for them.
2018-10-22 23:38
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
If you actually think Thorin is honest you have been brainwashed.
2018-10-22 23:39
Good job only addressing one single thing I wrote with a worthless comment. Yes, I see him as honest. It's something that make people dislike him because he's brutally honest and always says what's on his mind whether it's positive or negative. He has criticised several people and companies for their wrongdoings which is a tendency for a honest person.
2018-10-22 23:47
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Ok let me adress everything else. ESL not fucking up > Facebook still being broken a year after ESL started streaming there. Thorin not responding > It took him 3 minutes to tweet about a Faceit delay. Not a big issue > Tell that to the casters who could've built rep with those games and people who wanted to watch them. Thorin not biased > He literally said that FaceIt hate him for no reason, I am 100% sure he knows what the reason is, but doesn't want to say it because that would affect his rep. Not to mention that I am sure it's the reason he hates FaceIt. Well if him criticizing is bad, then why can't other criticize him? Multiple pros openly said that 80% of what he said is bullshit and that he doesn't know shit behind the scenes.
2018-10-22 23:55
How is facebook broken? The stream works fine, it could use a chat function but it doesn't lag like it did before, it just doesn't get the same traction as Twitch. And if the FB deal is the only criticism you have about a company that does a shitton of tournaments each year then that's pretty good... Don't know which tweet you're referring to but you can't just nitpick and say that he only criticises one company because he tweeted something negative about a certain scenario. And that's a major we're talking about, not some issues with online matches that barely anyone knows about. Being a missed opportunity for casters doesn't mean that it results in being a huge mistake in ESL's part. Sure it would of been better to get english casters to broadcast the games but at the end of the day it's the ro16 of a minor open qualifier ONLINE. It's not that huge of a deal and you can't demand every single game to be casted. ''I am sure 100% sure'' Ok, so give me the facts about it because otherwise it's just speculation. Faceit could hate him because they dislike him personally or because he has done something that they dislike, how the fuck would we know? And how does one singular statement claiming that a company dislikes him equal to him being a biased person? That's a really odd conclusion. When did I say that others can't criticise him? It's good if they criticise him if he talks BS but then they should atleast back their statements up with evidence. 80% about what he said about what? That's such a blank statement, like wtf is that even suppost to mean. And that ''multiple'' pros say that he only talks bullshit, which multiple pros is that? And how do we know that their side of the story is more right than his? For example when he criticised NiP back in the days he had alot of good points as to why the team was bad but yet the NiP players didn't see it that way. Like xizt's veto that was shit but in the NiP players minds it was perfect.
2018-10-23 00:19
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
1. I don't know what beast you're watching on, but it still lags even on my gaming pc with chat disabled. 2. I am not nitpicking + this is technically the qualifier for the major and not just some online matches. 3. Valve has stated that every single game has to have a public GOTV, so it is ESL's fault because FaceIt never hid them. I don't demand every single game to be cast, in fact, that is the reason why I want GOTV. 4. Ok, let me explain my point. If you see a post "I don't know why I have been banned" if you actually believe that op doesn't know, then I have bad news for you, my friend. 5. 80% of what he said about everything in cs, not a blank statement at all if you think about it, I had a post listing all the times that a pro or a coach has said that Thorin was wrong, but I don't know how to find it. The most recent example would be when Janko called Thorin out for saying that MIBR claimed Dust 2 was their best map only to be smashed by Astralis. Janko himself even asked Thorin to provide a link to evidence of them claiming that and his response was pretty much "mb the person who told me that was wrong" and if he's such a great analyst, then why was Janko approached by a team for coaching before Thorin, surely if Thorin is such a God he'd be the first in line for such a position.
2018-10-23 00:46
1. It lagged in the past but seems to have been fixed for me, might have to do with internet, i have no clue. 2. No, its the qualifier for the minor which is the qualifier for the ''major'' which is more like the main major qualifier since I see the major as the top 16, not top 24. 3. I agree 4. Can't really compare those two because they are different on so many levels. It is definitely possible that faceit would decide to not hire thorin because they might dislike him personally which counts as a reason not to hire but certainly not a legitimate one. I think that might be what thorin is referring to when he said that there is no reason. When we also know that Bardolph has a say in the event and that he and thorin might not be getting along so well that might be the answer to the question. 5. So several pros has said that 80% of EVERYTHING he has said about CS is BS. All those thousands hours of reflections, talk shows, tweets, desk segments have been said to be 80% BS by several pros? Wow. I get that there has been occasions were figures have claimed that Thorin has been wrong but that's because Thorin makes fking thousands of tweets with statements and opinions, he probably tweets more than any other CS figure so ofc he is bound to be wrong at times, that doesn't mean that he's some idiot who only blurts out BS. And like I said earlier, he always seems to say what's on his mind at the time, which is something that's both positive and negative because he can for example either call people out rightfully or be wrong about some fact that he thought was right at the time. About the Dust2 tweet Janko didn't ask for a link but rather just said that it was false and asked where Thorin got that from, in Thorins words he got the info passed around from several different people so he relied on that info while making the tweet which obviously was a mistake. I doubt Thorin would just make up that MIBR claimed to be the best on a map publically for the fun of it because what's the point of that since he could also be called out like he just got, it was just misspread information i guess.
2018-10-23 02:03
the facebook streams are so bad I havent seen a single ESL youtube vod that didnt have a large portion of the game fucked up by constant 5 sec freezes + audio drops. its unwatchable. ESLs production quality is fucking terrible. Its jawdroppingly amazing how terrible they are. go to their youtube channel and try to find 1 vod from lets say the faceit major that doesnt have huge freezes.
2018-10-23 12:47
youtu.be/7SKvAx28ewQ?t=565 here just another random game i try to watch, audio completely out of sync, unwatchable, i am downloading the demo atm. esl sucks. im not exaggerating. they cannot upload 1 vod of 1 game that isnt broken in a whole year. its completely unwatchable every time. and then we havent even mentioned that they are still paying ppl like pansy to professionally annoy the whole scene with her retarded comments. surely there must be 1 fat girl with a british accent that understands more about cs than her.
2018-10-23 13:26
 | 
Lithuania arres 
I know how frustrating it is to write long post and get nothing in return. By the way, if questions/disagreements will look sarcastic, keep in mind that I'm not trolling and not being an ass, just an honest questions. So here it is: "He hasn't said bad things about ESL for a long time because they've actually listened to the criticism and improved" What and when was bad and what was improved with ESL? Don't you think that exclusive facebook streams are kind of a shitty thing to have? "within like an hour of an issue of ESL's end you want Thorin to already address it " Previous open qualifiers for faceit major had the same issue. There were no streams available for most of the matches. I don't think that organizers are obliged to stream them so they don't do it because there is very small viewership. So that was kind of none point from that person. Even though he was wrong with assumption, he was right about the problem. I don't see why valve can't run them live on gotv in cs. WTF, valve? It's not like it requires a huge effort to do it like that. "let alone comparable to running the worst major in the history of the game." TBH I'm not sure what faceit did to deserve "worst major ever" name. Tech issues? Well yeah, that was very frustrating. I can give you that. Was there anything else shitty? I'm not arguing btw that tech issues alone can't cause major to be the worst ever. I just want your expanded opinion on that. "Thorin isn't a biased person, he's an honest person that addresses issues he sees even at times when others are afraid to speak up (faceit video for example) " Well, that's kind of a stretch I think. Do you really think that he would have made the same video if he would've been involved in major? "Yes, I see him as honest. It's something that make people dislike him because he's brutally honest and always says what's on his mind whether it's positive or negative" I seriously doubt that. To me he reeks of dishonesty, I think he is a bad and despicable person who if you had any business with, you would hate him and would not want to see that person in life after everything. To me he is very fake and hate-able - like mundane matt. If you don't know the controversy about mundane matt - in short he is a youtuber who got big after a fakeflagging campaign against him. Later he started doing the same thing to others and it lasted for a long time. Many people were accusing him of that, but he denied. Then even more later he confessed doing that and showed his video report list on live stream. Of course other had to go through huge pile of crap to reach that point. So mundane matt is basically a level 99999 hypocrite. I saw him like twice before this drama reached the end and didn't know nothing about him. From these couple of videos I saw, I had a bad feeling about this guy, that he is not honest and a shitty person. And what do you know, my gut didn't lie. I can't explain why but my gut feels the same about Thorin. I just think he is a bit smarter to cover up his shit he does not want people to know about. I also think that many other people has the same gut feeling about Thorin and that could be the reason why there's so much hate on him, but very small number of people can state the clear points why they don't like the guy.
2018-10-23 00:41
I can't be bothered to look back and check everything thorin criticised about ESL and what they did wrong but the main thing that comes to mind is this; They had horrendous scheduling, for example 4 bo3's in a day to cut down on the number of days hosting their tournament to save money which resulted in terrible work conditions for both analysts and casters. They were also bad at taking criticism and using it to improve, instead they took it as hate and were arrogant enough to think that their tournaments were ran in a good way, something that is no longer the case which they have improved on. These are the things that thorin criticised them about. Yea, the FB deal is a sign that ESL favour the money over the fans experience because IMO the experience just isn't the same as watching on twitch, but at the end of the day they're a company and the stream is still watchable. Agreed, they should of done a better job with viewing the matches but it comes down to the numbers as you say, since not too many people will watch is they won't put the effort in. I'm tired and need to sleep and it takes too long to address all the things since i probably would need to look up stuff aswell xd But in general I can see why you don't necessarly dislike thorin but is suspicious about him. The thing I said about his honesty, that he always speaks out about whats on his mind is something I see as positive but can also be negative since at times he might be wrong about stuff but because he thinks that it's the truth at the time he will blurt it out publically which has consequences, for example that players will call him out on it, but at the same time I think that it can also go the other way, that he is right about something while the pro or the other public figure is in fact wrong. I just don't see how you can hate the guy, he has been around the scene for so long and you can't deny that he has a shit ton of knowledge about the game. The amount of CS content he has produced is incomparable to anyone else and at the same time he has done so many events throughout the years. In my opinion you have to respect people like RLewis and him for always speaking out about wrongdoings in the scene even if it can lead to consequenes for their career because I mean who else does that? Now you obviously think that he is biased and only criticises certain companies but there is no way for us for to know that for certain and I don't think you should put that label on him without being 100% sure.
2018-10-23 01:24
ESL is trash. They can't even manage to stream on Twitch or Youtube, and force people to watch them on the incredibly flawed and far inferior streaming platform of facebook.
2018-10-23 13:30
link pls
shox | 
Turkey FrosTPunK 
i don't have one :(
2018-10-22 23:07
Thorin | 
United States xDdotexe 
Care to find me some one in the scene who does consistently shit talk ESL??
2018-10-22 22:50
dupreeh | 
Denmark dkvoss 
he can't because ESL are the best tournament organisers right now
2018-10-22 22:50
Thorin | 
United States xDdotexe 
oof
 | 
Finland ta9239487234 
Sad state of CS
best tournament organizer would have to be able to upload 1 video on youtube in a year that doesnt have huge freezes all the time
2018-10-22 23:00
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Thorin, all I hear is him bitching about Faceit even though the qualifiers for the next major have started.
hltv.org/events/4121/europe-minor-open-q.. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :>
2018-10-22 22:52
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
? You do realise that it isn't only 16 teams? no way ur that retarded.
2018-10-22 22:54
Sorry you wanted to watch the tier5 teams play. you can go to esea>events and then find them. no way ur that retarded
2018-10-22 22:55
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
How can I watch them? With no GOTV I don't see a way, pls teach me how to hack senpai and ofc I do, my friend was playing in one of them.
2018-10-22 22:57
Were there not server IPs listed on the ESEA match page? wanna watch yourself get banged out again? They gain nothing from streaming shit CS that no one will watch.
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Nope no ip, that is the problem. I didn't play, but my friend did and I wanted to watch it, cuz he actually is really good, but I couldn't cuz esl is greedy.
The rule is that anyone can stream the game as long as no one is streaming it for ESL. Since no one was you could get the IP from tour friend, and stream it yourself
2018-10-22 23:01
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Not anyone, and I couldn't cuz the server was whitelisted idiot.
2018-10-22 23:02
oH nO i CoUlDn'T wAtCh My FrIeNd PlAy cS. y R u So EvIl eSl??????????? literally a non issue. stop trying to bash thoorin and stick up for ESL with the saddest excuse of "evil cooperation" i've seen
2018-10-22 23:04
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
lol I'm not the only one, not my fault you wanna suck esl's dick dry, but don't blame me when cs is dying, because all people were looking for was money.
sorry i have to go enjoy a tournament that has the top talent there, few short delays if any, and quality PCs for the pros XD
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
cya
2018-10-22 23:08
Wanna check the ESL rulebook fro the major since its available for all xDDDDDDDDD
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Why would I need to check that, Valve said that all games have to have public GOTV.
2018-10-22 23:10
valve saying something doesn't mean ESL has to listen.
2018-10-22 23:11
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
You're right Valve saying something about the major means EVERYONE has to listen.
xD
2018-10-22 23:13
 | 
Mongolia FoxOutOfGlocks 
Well maybe they will talk about it, who knows, it just happened now xd
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
He is always the first one to tweet when someone fucks up. Where his tweets now?
2018-10-22 22:52
RL is in no way in contact with ESL,has he ever done an ESL event ever? He was with EL for like 1-2 years. This ESL shitfest just happened anyway,Thorin might talk about it later.
2018-10-22 22:53
how is not streaming t5 cs a shitfest??
2018-10-22 22:56
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
It's not about not streaming, it's about not being able to watch it if it's not streamed.
2018-10-22 22:57
NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH SHITTY CS
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH LOW TIER CS* stop defending corporations when they do bad shit.
bad shit=/=streaming shit CS
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Omg, stop crying that someone is hating on a company for something that they didn't do. Valve said that all matches have to be open ip and ESL hasn't done that, you can stand and watch but if you check any minor qual stream chat is talking about how shitty ESL is for doing this.
2018-10-22 23:01
I don't read chat. chat is cancer.
2018-10-22 23:02
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Good and please don't talk in chat and spread your cancer, cuz it is much worse.
2018-10-22 23:03
lmao. If you enjoy twitch chat you are brainless
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Still more brain that an average American.
>LITHUANIAN
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
>insult >argument pick one
you insulted me??????
2018-10-22 23:14
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Wait so it's fine for you to insult me, but wrong for me to insult you? What kind of logic is that?
2018-10-22 23:16
you literally insulted me 1st then say i can't do the same. lamooooooooooooooooo
2018-10-22 23:17
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Please point out the first insult.
"Good and please don't talk in chat and spread your cancer, cuz it is much worse." #31
2018-10-22 23:18
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
#23 not an insult?
2018-10-22 23:19
Maybe not a shitfest but still.I would've liked to watch Vitality vs Leftout for example.
2018-10-22 23:09
it's literally being streamed right now hltv.org/events/4121/europe-minor-open-q..
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Literally chose the only match that is streamed in english, gj.
literally just trying to bash ESL over petty shit
2018-10-22 23:12
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Literally trying to defend something undefendable.
2018-10-22 23:12
>undefendable >didn't stream shit game fanlogic :>
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Ok, I am a fan of what?
>LITHUANIAN
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
how is that an argument?
2018-10-22 23:15
Literally referencing what thoorin does when people say dumb shit. glad you are on here trying to flame him while knowing nothing
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
I sure as hell know that ESL fucked up.
Them not streaming a game =/= fucked up
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
GOTV was not public
2018-10-22 23:18
not making gotv public for shit tier game =/= fucked up
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
yes it is
No. match pages literally have download links. good enough
2018-10-22 23:20
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
You obviously don't realize where the issue lies, pls don't comment anymore.
2018-10-22 23:21
>issue >couldn't watch game >very minor issue no one else cares about fanlogic :>
2018-10-22 23:26
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
You're literally crying over someone complaining about something that you think is trivial, you know how dumb that makes you look?
2018-10-22 23:27
you are literally complaining that you couldn't watch a shit game of CS that your friend was in, and claiming that its some major issue. you know how dumb that makes you look?
2018-10-22 23:29
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Not as dumb as you
2018-10-22 23:30
xD
Wait what i thought there is no stream,people were linking like esea pages to it
nah there are streams people are fucking morons
 | 
Romania Spefahd 
I can bet that the faggot Haci already retweeted this and acted like a total sperg on twitter like he always does.
+1
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Didn't know hating ESL was illegal, but hating Faceit was perfectly fine.
 | 
Romania Spefahd 
ESL also has scummy practices, true but what I've meant is that this autist retweets anything anti-ginger boogeyman.
2018-10-23 12:38
 | 
Europe potatomato 
what does this have to do with Thorin
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
read before replying.
 | 
Europe potatomato 
Richard and Thorin paid by ESL , youre mentally ill lmao
2018-10-22 23:23
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
They might as well just come out and they that they are being paid to shit on Faceit.
2018-10-22 23:24
 | 
Europe potatomato 
youre mentally ill
2018-10-22 23:25
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
I am not, but thank you for the concern.
2018-10-22 23:26
I cant watch the qualifier for the qualifier for the qualifier of the first stage of 3 stages. Sad times boys. He shits on faceit because they have run the worst major of all times. ESL has run amazing tournaments in the past 2 years while ECS was just slacking. On and well, ESL fucks over people, but not the talent.
2018-10-22 23:21
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
If this is a trivial problem for you then please don't comment, there are plenty of reasons why GOTV not being public is a problem.
2018-10-22 23:25
There is big reason why GOTV is not public: Intel does not want some random fuck buys to stream content with their name on.
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Lol you obviously don't understand how anything works, I'd love to see you talk to Insomniuhh.
2018-10-22 23:28
I 'd love to see you when you have grown pubic hair.
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
I'd love to see you when you grow a brain.
Fan of James "I cheap out" Bardolph lul
2018-10-22 23:31
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Fan of Thorin "I am sometimes right" Shields lul
2018-10-22 23:32
I think Thorin is a fuckbuy, because making 30 minutes long rambling videos over textes you could read in 5 minutes is just a shit way of delivering informations. But when he is right, he is right. The big thing you can critize ESL for is the Facebook deal, but that does not apply, as the major is an IEM and so ony every plattform. Else they run amazing stuff. That they dont want random fuckboys to stream their content but have them signend and branded is nothing bad. Its professionalism.
2018-10-22 23:34
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Why are you coming back to something that is completely wrong?
2018-10-22 23:35
Because you are wrong. You are the only person here complaing like the bitchboy that you are. 50% of the posts here are from you, nobody supports you. Its not the 1000 cars that are driving in the wrong direction, my faceIt worker, its the one that you are driving. And from now on youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
2018-10-22 23:37
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Lol you are just admitting defeat
2018-10-22 23:38
Faceshit was worst major ever. Thorin is right for once.
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Thorin is right only when he says the most obvious shit that literally anyone could say.
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
Respect Thorin
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
I will respect him when he stops being a little shit.
2018-10-22 23:33
Ez nukkye is out, rip Potatoland
2018-10-22 23:39
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Ireland has nothing to do with this.
2018-10-22 23:41
"because he talks about esl as a flawless company now" from a player standpoint playing the tournaments, they are as close to flawless as you can get. Obviously they have issues with spectators / information sharing etc
2018-10-23 00:45
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
I don't even know why you bring that up considering that flawless company would require all aspects to be flawless not just some.
2018-10-23 00:49
 | 
Germany Jardeet 
LUL ur flair is love jzfb Get owned faceit shit kid
2018-10-24 08:42
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
cry is always free
2018-10-24 20:12
 | 
Brazil GoldZera 
faceit sucks
2018-10-23 01:29
Thorin | 
Sweden ezwuo 
Actually, Thorin retweeted this tweet: twitter.com/YNk/status/10544772606763048..
2018-10-24 08:51
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Well I made this post way before he retweeted that.
2018-10-24 20:14
you have an undiagnosed mental illness, seek help trust me am MD
2018-10-24 08:54
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Tested myself for uni already and I am 100% perfectly normal.
2018-10-24 20:14
Well mabye cuz ESL has been on an upward trajectory for quite some time now and stopped doing most of their shady shit like in the past, meanwhile Faceit has gone the opposite direction.
2018-10-24 08:57
Oh and let's not tip toe around it. ESL have been one of the worst offenders for delayed payments the past year or so. Always excuses and bullshit fed to talent, safe in the knowledge everyone is too scared to call them out in case they get blackballed from their events. twitter.com/rlewisreports/status/1038021.. last month but richard is a boss so he will call anyone out.
2018-10-24 09:03
Yup thats why I said "most of their shady shit". As you can see in that twitter convo some have issues with ESL payments some dont. Im just saying that only 1-1.5 years ago ESL were up to way more questionable stuff.
2018-10-24 09:23
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
Absolutely, but doesn't excuse the minor flaws that still exist.
2018-10-24 20:15
 | 
United States No5712 
thorin isnt even mentioned?
2018-10-24 09:24
As if anyone cares.
2018-10-24 09:29
 | 
United States fallenfan 
So what? Shit tournament needs a shitty analyst. Thorin is literally the worst, boring and biased. And yeah, he needs to suck en, otherwisie he woudl become irrelevant just like the other guy, ricardo low, people only know him because he strangled a dota player. When you don't have any other options, you will take pretty much anything
2018-10-24 09:56
u expect to work for an extremely profitable company and come out on the winning end??? it's like some warehouse worker @ amazon complaininng about bezos being so rich just deal with the fact that capitalism is broken, hard work never pays off
2018-10-24 09:57
JZFB | 
Lithuania gime114 
There's a lot of rng involved in capitalism, but you do manage to create the perfect storm, things will change.
2018-10-24 20:17
richard lewis was the only one who called out esl for long delay in payments so its unfair for you to put him in the same category.
2018-10-25 08:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.