Thread has been deleted
Last comment
cheating in tier3 cs
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Hi. Basically one guy convinced me to write about this, he was kind enough to tell me that why in the fuck would I care that some hillbilly from HLTV forums, would think that this is bait or some retarded shit like that, so I am just gonna shoot it and write about some recent tier3 cheating that I know happened, but that later. Basically I know alot of coders from private discord etc. especially the ones with kreaz and grux in them. And would you look at that, they are known cheaters in the swedish scene already, but for some-what fucking reason they are now in Chaos? As far as I have information they are not signed yet, but it wouldn't take much time tell they do, and even then Chaos is gonna get fucked over if one of them gets banned. Basically I know many coders, I know alot of information etc. but thats not the point. Kreaz and grux are known cheaters, for some reason Chaos dont give a shit, and they already won their ro16 game today in the minor qualifications. How long till one of them gets banned? Look, what happened to their teammates - Pishila was faceit banned for 2 years, and now is banned from esportal and many swedish lans, ad3m recently banned from faceit for cheating aswell, 3 days ago was playing for x6tence galaxy. Basically, I can assure you that they cheat, and not to blackmail or do anything further, I wont release any details OBVIOUSLY, because that would be just retarded to do so, and I don't want to be someone who is known as a cheater exposer, I don't need no attention. You can read how I answered a guy in the comments section of a recent thread about byali, and how I know he has bought a software from not the same developers or coders pishila etc. bought them from but it was not when he was in VP or all those blatant and shitty ass clips you all know, it was just recently couple of months ago, when he created his mix team, for I dont even know what qualifier it was anymore, and suprisingly he was doing good, while streaming, even-tho there is no suspicious clips of him doing it in the past, I can assure you one more thing. We all know about how smooya rose to the top really fucking fast, and how he played with cheaters before becoming a professional, and same with ropz - BEFORE getting to trial to mousesports he was in a mix ESEA team, again - with known cheaters one of which got banned, and asked ropz himself to cheat aswell. The thing about smooya, is not that he ever cheated, he has always been somewhat good or decent, but he has been involved in so what called ''boosting'' on which he has played with many cheaters in the best, a latvian idiot called worsty who has a vac ban, now plays under the tag of ra1f and is match-fixing and doing alot of nasty things on esea advanced. Smooya, got to the top, and thats good for him, but Im talking about the time when he got some money after playing with cheaters. Anyways, thats it from me, I dont know I feel like this is a better place to share it than on /r/VACSucks as so many plebs there, so here but it's kay and it's compeltely fine. It's just legit 2am at the night and its fun to discuss about something, I know personally, so yeah - no its not a bait, anyways. I will answer to all the comments about prices etc, and shit like that if this thread gets attention. Thank you for reading.
2018-10-23 01:00
 | 
Denmark xieZ 
tl;dr
2018-10-23 01:01
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I can't explain it into TL;DR but I will try. 1. Kreaz and grux now playing ro8 in minor quals are cheating, was cheating and was part of paperplanes. 2. Byali was using a software while with his mix team. 3. ropz and smooya played with cheaters, were offered to cheat before becoming pros 4. Smooya got money-boosted with cheaters on esea league
2018-10-23 01:02
vsm | 
Brazil guz4 
kjaerbye cheater
2018-10-23 01:16
who cares tier 3 cs
2018-10-23 02:26
Who is forsaken
2018-10-25 07:15
youre right about this, ive read about this somewhere else also
2018-10-23 01:20
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Probably in the /r/VACSucks thread about pishila etc cheating.
2018-10-23 01:24
youre right
2018-10-23 01:24
Hope you get a lifetime ban. Pointless waste of atoms.
2018-10-26 07:38
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
BUMP for attention for later one, thank you.
2018-10-23 01:07
 | 
Finland alepale 
too long did not read sorry maybe some day ill bookmark this ok?
2018-10-23 01:08
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Sure, but a comment above it you can see my TL;DR.
2018-10-23 01:08
i think its hard in this cheat infested scene for young players to not play in mix teams with cheaters. but i find it very suspicious that first guys like ropz and stewie2k come out of basically nowhere and start wrecking people and then theres a kid like docc who gets 70% winrate on fpl, docc also playing with known cheaters before getting to fpl, and then an org like faceit very quickly pops up and start vetting these players and convincing people they are legit. a kid getting 70% winrate in fpl. idk man. when i start thinking about that, that its not just players cheating but orgs knowing that players cheat, it gets pretty dark.
2018-10-23 01:09
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Out of everyone I could list, I don't fuck with the NA scene and I have no knowledge of anyone cheating there or getting sold anything there, as I fuck only with the EU side of the things, but Stewie2k is just not the one ur looking for, I don't think he is cheating, neither do I think it's ropz. I mean if ropz wanted to cheat he would have said yes to the cheater mix that offered him an ESEA Main spot right before joining mouz. D0cc is a long story, I don't know if he has cheated before, he is no pro. I have no info about him, but all the lies all the blatant shit, that's just something to think about.
2018-10-23 01:13
>if ropz wanted to cheat he would have said yes to the cheater mix that offered him an ESEA Main spot right before joining mouz. not if he was aiming for the big money and hes smart
2018-10-23 01:17
stewie2k with his nervous ticks that just happen to put his crosshair on the enemy head through the wall really quick, that kid annoys me a lot for a reason.
s1mple | 
Europe netowx 
im pretty sure subroza cheated on online matchs before i watched a demo on train, i think it was against LG he had some ridiculous prefires and also 3 bullets in the exact same place (head) while spraying in medium range with one ak47, and after playing ths game for 3 years, im pretty sure its impossible
2018-10-23 01:14
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I know, I don't fuck with NA scene, I just share what I know is true, not based on videos.
Obviously, you can watch these stupid kids flex their aimbots on aim practice maps on their own streams.
2018-10-23 01:47
 | 
Netherlands rajino 
there are so many pro's who cheated to get to the top... but who cares, half of them are shit now... i wonder whyyyyy
2018-10-23 01:15
kebab | 
Europe Mensseli 
So how much the coders gets from cheats?
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Depends. Almost no one in tier1 cheats, so there is nothing that sells for 100,000$ right? These tier2-3 cheaters like grux and shit pay like 25k$ and it's lifetime, so maybe the coders make like 80-90k a year, not that many people or pros are like buying and buying and buying you know. There are contracts involved etc. Back in the day, coders used to earn much much much more.
2018-10-23 01:19
kebab | 
Europe Mensseli 
I think there are some cheaters in tier 1 scene aswell. I have watched many online games and every once in a while there is so much bullshit going on. Like accidently spraying to a wall straight to the enemys torso/head but the enemy is like behind 3-5 walls on the other side of map.
2018-10-23 01:21
fallen buying a Scout :D
2018-10-25 07:09
 | 
Netherlands rajino 
bullshit.. like if any random can pay 25k for a cheat.. xD these are kids who play csgo whole day, they dont work how the fuck they pay 25k per year for a cheat. tell me?
2018-10-23 01:21
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Per year? I said, it's life-time and in sweden, norway etc (specifically where cheating is that popular) that money is not anything - thats like the normal salary. I have a friend from norway who legit wastes 5k on skins a month and puts 1k on skinhub for fun, and he is not rich. Alot of them know the coders personally, so they dont pay sometimes, depends.
2018-10-23 01:23
25k is still a lot, not something most young people in Sweden can throw around to buy cheats.
2018-10-24 07:17
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Well, they cheated before that on money tournaments, so basically I think they know some ways, and we never know what type of families they come around from.
2018-10-24 08:10
Electronic, flusha jw Dennis, cheating this major for sure Electronic vs Astralis on CT inferno, holding apps from graveyard - his cursor locks above porch? Xypn9x is there behind the wall, s1mple immediately rotates from arch to base apps. Why doesn't electronic just aim at apps or lane? they were obviously cheating and IMO xypn9x knew it and was baiting nades
2018-10-23 01:45
 | 
Asia BurjAlArab 
lol, u're pathetic
2018-10-24 05:46
<3
2018-10-24 11:25
Hi. Basically one guy convinced me to write about this, he was kind enough to tell me that why in the fuck would I care that some hillbilly from HLTV forums, would think that this is bait or some retarded shit like that, so I am just gonna shoot it and write about some recent tier3 cheating that I know happened, but that later. Basically I know alot of coders from private discord etc. especially the ones with kreaz and grux in them. And would you look at that, they are known cheaters in the swedish scene already, but for some-what fucking reason they are now in Chaos? As far as I have information they are not signed yet, but it wouldn't take much time tell they do, and even then Chaos is gonna get fucked over if one of them gets banned. Basically I know many coders, I know alot of information etc. but thats not the point. Kreaz and grux are known cheaters, for some reason Chaos dont give a shit, and they already won their ro16 game today in the minor qualifications. How long till one of them gets banned? Look, what happened to their teammates - Pishila was faceit banned for 2 years, and now is banned from esportal and many swedish lans, ad3m recently banned from faceit for cheating aswell, 3 days ago was playing for x6tence galaxy. Basically, I can assure you that they cheat, and not to blackmail or do anything further, I wont release any details OBVIOUSLY, because that would be just retarded to do so, and I don't want to be someone who is known as a cheater exposer, I don't need no attention. You can read how I answered a guy in the comments section of a recent thread about byali, and how I know he has bought a software from not the same developers or coders pishila etc. bought them from but it was not when he was in VP or all those blatant and shitty ass clips you all know, it was just recently couple of months ago, when he created his mix team, for I dont even know what qualifier it was anymore, and suprisingly he was doing good, while streaming, even-tho there is no suspicious clips of him doing it in the past, I can assure you one more thing. We all know about how smooya rose to the top really fucking fast, and how he played with cheaters before becoming a professional, and same with ropz - BEFORE getting to trial to mousesports he was in a mix ESEA team, again - with known cheaters one of which got banned, and asked ropz himself to cheat aswell. The thing about smooya, is not that he ever cheated, he has always been somewhat good or decent, but he has been involved in so what called ''boosting'' on which he has played with many cheaters in the best, a latvian idiot called worsty who has a vac ban, now plays under the tag of ra1f and is match-fixing and doing alot of nasty things on esea advanced. Smooya, got to the top, and thats good for him, but Im talking about the time when he got some money after playing with cheaters. Anyways, thats it from me, I dont know I feel like this is a better place to share it than on /r/VACSucks as so many plebs there, so here but it's kay and it's compeltely fine. It's just legit 2am at the night and its fun to discuss about something, I know personally, so yeah - no its not a bait, anyways. I will answer to all the comments about prices etc, and shit like that if this thread gets attention. Thank you for reading.
2018-10-23 01:22
 | 
Other VladimirLucas 
why would byali cheat? if he wanted money he could have stayed with VP
2018-10-23 01:23
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Who even knows anymore? He is with tier3 polski players, people trust each other, people can convince. I don't know why he is cheating, if he is not in VP, he probably tought he can cheat in FPL or anything like that. You never know why someone is cheating, but byali never has been good, untill recently when he was doing more decent, and I just told you why.
2018-10-23 01:28
 | 
Sweden undie 
And how do you "stay" in VP when you get kicked?
2018-10-24 09:12
ra1f is the dumbest piece of shit mongol eu. That guy deserves a beating. And hes so fucking bad as well.
2018-10-23 01:26
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I can tell you for sure that he is not welcome at any latvian lan or welcome in Latvia himself, without that I can assure you that he doesn't cheat anymor, but he did cheat, I don't know why he didn't get banned on ESEA or CEVO for it, but he is know playing with a cheater named xype, who is using a invite-only forums league cheat, and they are fucking everyone on ESEA Advanced, ty.
2018-10-23 01:29
He keeps joining my ts to annoy me even tho I have 100% winrate against him and he tells me that im a cheater and that I sell cheats.. Pretty gg 47 chromosomes going on.
2018-10-23 01:30
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
He does not have an education, if I'm sure he moved to wherever the hell he lives right now, I think on Norway right now, before 8th grade maybe later, and he has only finished primary school, like 9th grade. And, he is doing everything to get money, that's why he fucks up people times, scams the games, schedules for wrong, and plays with xype (cheater) right now on ESEA Advanced, he does everything to get that lil money, he even tweets esea paying him the league money, if you check his twitter.
2018-10-23 01:32
He doesn't speak Norwegian so... I dunno. And who would be sad enough to sit on Latvian vpn every time he's on esea website.
2018-10-23 10:08
BUMP
2018-10-23 01:37
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Thank you!
2018-10-23 01:41
Bro wtf im with grux on deathmatch what a coincidence
2018-10-23 01:53
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
lmao ahahah call him a cheater
2018-10-23 01:53
lol
2018-10-23 02:06
I wonder if RLewis is digging into it.
2018-10-23 01:56
Interesting read, nice thread
2018-10-23 01:57
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Thank you my latvian friend.
2018-10-23 01:59
Agreed...
2018-10-24 17:09
somebody | 
Myanmar xdcc 
stopped reading at hi
2018-10-23 01:58
 | 
Europe potatomato 
snitches get stitches
2018-10-23 02:13
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
india cs f0rsaken cs kepekepeke
2018-10-23 02:23
kebab | 
Europe Mensseli 
Player named Xype is playing Minor qualifiers right now against mythic. Dunno If he is The same. They are losing 9-0 atm though so bad cheats i guess. xD
2018-10-23 02:24
kebab | 
Europe Mensseli 
Gotta be the same. Ra1f is playing with him.
2018-10-23 02:31
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Yeah, those are the same people, I don't fucking understand what they are doing in USA tho.
2018-10-23 02:45
 | 
Germany PeKay 
Expected from byali
2018-10-23 02:28
+1 Papershits are cheat clan d0cc is cheating hltv.org/matches/2307494/mk-vs-orgless-k..
2018-10-23 06:19
respect to the guys in this thread
2018-10-23 06:21
SAD!
2018-10-23 06:22
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
+1
2018-10-23 21:41
quick math how much cost private cheat for all AC builded for online only?
2018-10-23 06:37
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I mean, you only need 10$ if you want to win some money on EAC, like challengermode and shit supported anti-cheats that run on EAC a.k.a EASY SPORTS. But, for like all faceit ac, esea you would need around 5-9k$ and I'm pretty sure LeagueCheats do that, but you need to meet shit ton of requirements and show them you're goverment ID, school photo, passport etc. to buy it.
2018-10-23 21:03
9$k haha
2018-10-24 05:09
wutango is selling cheat for eac/faceit ud since realise 2014 for only 50usd/month
2018-10-24 05:09
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
XD. I think you don't realise how much fucking faceit ac and esea ac has improved, and how hard it is to bypass, thank you no comments needed.
2018-10-24 05:14
and about LC don't buy this shit
2018-10-24 05:15
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I think it's easy to say that LC is shit lmao, why do you keep commenting? You are nothing but a HLTV nerd who just knows what's public, and not private. Stop telling hahahahahuhuhuuhhu when all you know is that some guy sells 50$ league cheats to people that dont work xd. Im talking about shit that semi pros use, not shit u can buy for 10$
2018-10-24 05:16
im using private cheat that work on every AC since years and i will never get detected for only 3k euro & since you didn't know wutango i think you know shit
2018-10-24 05:18
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
You're an arrogant liar and cheater yourself, but WUTANGO is fucking Aimware, just re-branded so I don't know, but I guess you are as stupid as you sound.
2018-10-24 09:13
wutango.pl they changed the website one t2 player was using it backdays roca and some us player eu don't know since never use it
2018-10-25 06:56
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I see you go on /r/VACSucks alot, because all this shit I read there couple months or years ago, so no you don't know anything, you just use the internet too much, RLewis and all that shit, bout d0cc using b0mb and being associated with the coder, lmao everyone who watches videos knows that, but that ain't no proof. No such site was wutango.pl their original website still exists, and links to AIMWARE, the fuck r u saying.
2018-10-26 07:40
i never did topic or even commented on reddit
2018-10-26 09:33
wutango is a friend to aimware nothing less
2018-10-26 09:34
everyone know that but not everyone know it year ago before he get exposed by polski tier20 coder and i exposed many of them i name every player and their coders brollan team 2 of them has been banned coder l0wd german coder also hes the owner of singularity new cheat on the market public vac cheat name someone if hes not close friend of mine i will expose hes ass hope hltv do option when you can see all the threads to prouve what i said
2018-10-26 09:36
and if you are looking for a private cheat go look for staba new frensh coder bypass faceit client and esea in 2days still not selling the cheat lick hes ass before the slots are full
2018-10-26 09:38
doc is using the bombcsgo and a friend of me is using cra0 i will not name him faceit is hard for copypast wanna be coders and easy to be coded from tier coders
2018-10-25 06:57
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
You can get cheats for esea/faceit with under 5-9k ez atleast for only online use
2018-10-24 05:15
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Alright, then show me one. :) Faceit AC is the most evolved anti-cheat so is ESEA, but obviously if you can create you're own and be a retard and sell it for that much then sure, but that shit gets detected in a week.
2018-10-24 05:17
lol seems that you was looking for a cheat that work on esea and faceit and still couldn't find it, advice stop looking for LC & d3scene the best cheap trusted cheat you can get is Cra0vision the bomb and wutango
2018-10-24 05:22
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
What the fuck are you talking about, wutango is aimware, the bomb is detected for 2 years already and cra0vision is only MM undetected, what the fuck are you saying, do you think I'm that stupid xd
2018-10-24 06:56
wutango is not aimware the bomb public version might be detected private one is not cra0 for MM the private one not anyway you should be trusted by those guys then you will cheat easy on faceit and esea
2018-10-25 06:54
 | 
Ukraine ph3n0m3n 
no one cares about tier3
2018-10-23 06:45
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Expected from NaVi flair.
2018-10-23 21:11
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I know, bumping an old thread, which is only 24 hours old is not legal in HLTV forums, but make sure to check out part 2 of my thread series - ''cheating on tier3 cs'' thank you! hltv.org/forums/threads/1908248/part-2-c..
2018-10-24 01:43
hltv.org/forums/threads/1881188/smooyach.. I Had some investigation about smooya , read please , there is a bit more details
2018-10-24 03:16
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Yeah, good investigation man, as I already stated smooya just did not rise up to the top all of sudden for nothing, he has been playing with cheaters way before he was on Epsilon. But, you got to do what you got to do, to get those checks.
2018-10-24 04:10
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Nothing new long time ago smooya was already cheating
2018-10-24 05:12
While there is probably a ton of cheaters in tier3 and random mixes this post is fucking useless. Some naming and shaming with claims of proof but then you don't actually provide any of it. 10/10 meaningless post
2018-10-24 07:20
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
It's funny how you say that, because why would I expose shit on HLTV forums, I just shared my knowledge, do you really think I'm the fucking person who is going around exposing, and wanting attention? I have always been cringing around that, and hating on people who try to do that, laughing at them, but well I decided to write something interesting, and I don't care that you think it's meaningless, I'm not here to get them banned, or them to get hated on, I just shared what I know, and there is many proof out there, that I dont need to provide.
2018-10-24 08:11
Yeah except that you just have to point to the fact that you know coders and sit on greater knowledge than what is already out there. Whatever have a good day
2018-10-24 08:55
wtf why you assume that xype is cheating? hes just very intelligent player what ive seen.
2018-10-24 08:17
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I would have to ask why you don't think that he is cheating, when he is playing with the most hated people on ESEA that do scum things, and cheated in the past, while I dont assume that he cheats, I know that he cheats, that shit was not even hard to know, just had to talk to Tarziiq just to understand that all of them bought cheats in the same day. He doesnt give a shit bout me saying this just so you know.
2018-10-24 09:10
just because his friends do shit things it mean hes instatly cheating? nice 0iq really. I have many friends who have cheated past and me itself 3 years ago and some of them still cheat so it means im cheating? ofc theres correlation but if u watch how xype plays hes just intelligent player and every scenario can be explained.
2018-10-24 10:44
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I don't assume like you think I do, I know Tarziiq he is my friend and that's how I even know all about the swedish jerk-circkling of cheaters from pishila to xype, as tarziiq is a cheater himself, and has played with xype in a cheating team, so I dont know what ur saying.
2018-10-24 11:10
so you just trust what tarziiq is saying :D oh man youre so delusional
2018-10-24 11:34
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Hmmm. You see 4 more Swedish cheaters just got banned on Faceit Today. But no I didnt warn u hours before they did. No no. I just ASSUMED
2018-10-25 04:31
I never said that others are legit. I just said that xype is legit what ive seen recently.
2018-10-25 10:05
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Explains how xype has an old faceit banned account that expires in 3months.
2018-10-26 07:35
Ye, you right. I recall a danish article about a pro player called seven11 admitting to cheat on lan with tarziiq who played mix with smooya a lot
2018-10-24 08:19
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Tarziiq doesn't care.
2018-10-26 07:35
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
You know alot of coders then you are a fucking cheater
2018-10-24 08:43
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I'm not a cheater, but a coder myself unfortunetaly one of my ''friends'' is Tarziiq a.k.a a big ass cheater who is banned from danish lans.
2018-10-24 09:08
Tarziiq is a dickhead
2018-10-24 11:13
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I can assure you that, indeed my danish friend.
2018-10-24 11:14
People who say "who cares about tier3 cheaters" never played faceit lvl 8-10. Even on that level which is not even close to tier4 you meet hundreds of cheaters during the month. Especially when the month is coming to an end, people try to earn as much faceit points and elo as they can and they are willing to pay those 400€ for an .exe cause they easily make profit with it within 3-4 month. I don't think that there are cheaters in tier1 nowadays, there is just to much to risk. U rather play without cheats in a tier2 team and get monthly salary + 1 or 2 lower tier tournament price money here and there, than cheat boosting yourself into a tier1 team and get busted or dropped cause you stop cheating and you are not able to fit that pair of shoes you made yourself before. The only thing which is needed to prevent cheaters reaching the top is a proper and generalised anti cheat which gets continuosly updated and managed by something like an anti-cheat-association and used in every tournament no matter if online or offline. Something like the NADA, the world anti-doping association. Something like that is needed cause esports is no longer a niche market, esports is business nowadays like football, soccer or any other sport and wants to be taken seriously, which is only possible if you can ensure a cheat free enviroment. Only under such conditions, people will be able to respect esports and take it seriously imo. We shoud make sure that those "prodigies" are indeed talented and skilled players or at least those who can become that. No cheatfucks climbing up the ladder with ms word.
2018-10-24 08:56
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
It's the internet there always will be someone, or there always will be ways to bypass the anti-cheats, you code the anti-cheats, so you can code around them aswell, but there is many ways to prevent not the detection itself, but inhuman shit - like sound ESP is detectable, and aimlock for sure is detectable, no one just works harder to improve on the anti-cheats, I'm pretty sure that tournaments in tier1-2 handle pros simmiliar gear than they are using to avoid in-built cheats, and admins monitoring etc around should help that aswell, drug tests are taken also. Online well, time will tell, right now it's unclear how many semi-pros are cheating.
2018-10-24 09:12
accidentally answered with a new post, check that down below
2018-10-24 09:26
You never mentioned it but Brollan used to play on CHUPAS and other mix swedish teams with SPYWAR, ad3m and other known swedish cheaters I believe the best way to get recognized and get your carrer to skyrocket faster than playing legit. Everyone in sweden has always known that they were cheating yet Brollan still decided to play with them
2018-10-24 09:22
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
And, so did ropz get offered spot in CHUPAS, so did Smooya play with some of the cheaters, and so did many other players did, thats what I told you is called an illegal money boosting, to get more attention and fame, no one rises that quickly without some cheating.
2018-10-24 09:27
 | 
United States xiquo 
You cant cheat in CS:GO LUL Kappa
2018-10-24 09:24
of course coders will always give their best to bypass the AC software but the critical thing is, that no tournament host is willing to develop a proper software, like they do not even try to prevent cheating. Look at all those "AC-Tools" which are actually just blending the user and pretending to work. Easy AC, Wire, FaceIt AC, VAC (HAHAHAHA). Every single one of them is total bullshit, not even worthy to be called AC-Software. Even on LAN events, just look what happened with this idiot forsaken. He managed to smuggle his cheat into the tournament. Like WTF? How is that even possible. How can you not check his brought equipment, how can u not use a AC-Tool and say "well, this is a LAN event, if sombody would cheat this would be really obvious, so this would be stupid so nobody will cheat". It's like not checking UFC fighters for any weapons before the fight, cause it WOULD be stupid if he would have and use one. Just blending shit and no interest in having a fair competition no matter which tier we are talking about.
2018-10-24 09:25
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
EAC is one of the easiest anti-cheats to bypass now it's called Easy Sports AC and cheats for that cost like 20$ and you can get that in one day, it takes screenshots of your game, it doesnt detect, that's what they have even said, and that's a big mistake because you should never release details, or give out source codes about you're anti cheat, that's how you keep it secure, and they did, and it's so easy to bypass it, and many money leagues like - ChallengerMode, 99Damage League, many tournaments, many qualifiers, and shit use that. Faceit Server-Side together with SMAC are almost as same as MM, if you want to use only visuals. You use something that anti-cheat think is not okay, it triggers something, and asks you to download their anti-cheat client, or when someone reports you after game it does the same, faceit anti cheat client shit costs around 8-9k per build, and I don't know that's a good one, I think the best anti-cheat right now. VACNet has been doing good job versus aimboters and spinboters, but as its valve they won't create anything 3rdparty. But, yeah I do get your point.
2018-10-24 09:30
its kinda impossible to make ac that works
2018-10-25 05:02
M0e cheated and got esea banned !!:O
2018-10-24 09:48
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Yeah, well everybody knows that. xd
2018-10-24 11:11
Offtopic: have you got any idea how many people cheat in our domestic scene? :)
2018-10-24 11:15
yo, I got some stupid question but how KQLY get his ban and others dont? He used shitty cheats? Is it possible to never get any ban with private cheat?
2018-10-24 12:32
also, is this rly possible to cheat on LAN (not like forsaken) but on tier2 lvl?
2018-10-24 12:33
yes if admins dont constantly check what players do on their pc when they are setting up their settings etc. also they would need to check every pc after games and not let players touch their pc after game ends.
2018-10-25 05:05
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I mean it is, but cheat shit would catch movement, they have some anti-cheats for lans at all lans, that fucks up with shit, idk why india allowed your own shit, most lans dont.
2018-10-26 07:36
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
The cheat coder, that created shit back in 2014 is like f0rsaken type of cheat coder, no it was not cheap, but it for certain was not good at all.
2018-10-26 07:36
How can we as a community fight against cheaters ? is this possible ?
2018-10-25 07:09
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
No. There is too many people in this world, and internet is a deep, deep and dark place. Everything is hackable, and you can get trought anything, as long as there is technology you won't stop cheating, atleast online.
2018-10-26 07:37
we cant let these people win the fight....coz they are winning right now, i cant accept stupid bots who cheat and make money/ get glory from this !!!
2018-10-26 07:40
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
You see, alot of cheaters, already we knew they were cheaters, just got banned from faceit, and are banned from other leagues, everything is detectable after a while.
2018-10-26 07:41
i think implementing a system like in china where your account is linked to your credit or bank account would scare many from cheating !!
2018-10-26 07:42
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Yeah. But, China government allowed it, there is too many countries in this world, Valve just can't add that shit, it has to be approved, Im sure that most countries wouldn't allow that.
2018-10-26 07:43
yeah but esport growing each year bigger and bigger, maybe one day govs will get involved and make this happen ! because this is considered fraud when you earn money and you cheated to get that money !
2018-10-26 07:45
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Yeah, one can hope!
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
no way to end this cheating mess? run a global scan to all players playing official matches? also btw, is it really that easy to contact a coder and buy some sort of cheats? isnt this toosl sad? paying for cheats in a game u wont win that much money with?
2018-10-25 07:15
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
No. You have to know someone, and no one is gonna sell you like that anyways, it costs shit ton of money and you have to sign an e-contract, if you break the rules, you get fucked, they have your bank and they control your life basically if you give out any details, specifically that is why I dont give you people much information about who is who, but i just say who is cheating.
2018-10-26 07:38
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
SM♿♿YA still not banned wtf
2018-10-25 10:08
We need a new CS. It's obviously way too "easy" to develop cheats for CS:GO, probably because it was so in CS:S as well. I don't know much about programming, but is it CS:GO's game-engine that makes it so "easy"?
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.