Thread has been deleted
Last comment
pronax faze
BaNaNaZz | 
Europe bananablast900 
so i've been seeing recently a bunch of idiots who don't respect pronax. let me tell you something right now. you realize that there are 3 players that have won 3 majors, right? flusha, JW, and.... PRONAX. you realize what this means right? He is the only IGL to rise above the rest and win 3 of the biggest tournaments of csgo history. it's actually incredible how stupid you have to be to think that pronax couldn't bring anything to a top team. if pronax was on FaZe, I guarantee they take Astralis to map 3. you dont just win a major from luck. he has the genius that no other IGL had and you low life-forms still treat him like trash. just realize this, when pronax becomes the top earning player of all time next year, dont be mad when i say "i told you so." give any questions to me (im a csgo analyst) and ill answer.
2018-10-23 04:14
Take Astralis to map 3, but then Astralis wins anyway.
2018-10-23 04:15
i mean its astralis, but at least it would get some sort of rivalry between teams and stop the boring af domination. pronax could definitely have better strats but his stats need to be improved.
2018-10-23 04:18
North America Pugg 
He was a genius 3 years ago with a team of some of the best players ever. in 2018/2019 hes a joke. Couldn't even make Godsent a team full of unproven talent a tier 2 team.
2018-10-23 04:17
 | 
France Vix_NBK_FanBoy 
Do you think vitality is in need of any changes to make them top 5 or do you think they cna be top 5 with this lineup
2018-10-23 04:18
top 10 definitely, but top 5 we will need to see some improvement from happy or an upgrade.
2018-10-23 04:24
thats kinda how im feeling, he played good today in the major qual i dont get why people want to get rid of rpk, hes a really solid support and anchor
2018-10-23 04:28
RPK usually shows up when hes needed. but we need happy to play better than usual if they want to go somewhere big with this roster.
2018-10-23 04:28
i think he will slowly get back into his vibe but if he gets the ego problem again....i would just insta bench him
2018-10-23 04:29
yep, problem is the replacement. maybe some new french talent like zwyoo will suddenly appear.
2018-10-23 04:31
i think amanNEk maybe...he and ldlc have been popping lately
2018-10-23 04:32
I dont think they have the components of a top 10 team yet. There are no heavy fraggers. Only ones I can think about are zywoo and apex on a good day. Maybe they need to bring in scream and kio for happy and rpk, but until then, i dont think that they will become a top 10 team.
2018-10-23 04:30
bring scream and fucking kio wont do anything for this roster bro...why tf does everyone think that bring MORE egos and stars will make it a good roster NBK has been fragging really good lately and you havent fucking watched their games if you are saying there are no consistent fraggers
2018-10-23 04:34
fair enough, i see your point.. But I still dont believe that they will become a top 10 team anytime soon.. thats just my opinion. I hope its wrong tho cus I really like apex, nbk and happy and i wanna see at least 1 french team suceed... Its just that my gut feeling said that they wont be top 10 anytime soon.. I think your right tho, maybe not kio and scream but some other young french players..
2018-10-23 04:39
i would prob agree with a happy replacement, but getting rid of rpk would kinda fuck nbks igling hes an amazing anchor and clutch player i think they will be like top 5-6 tbh not many teams are showing form
2018-10-23 04:41
who do u think can replace happy tho? just wanted to know since u were against kio and/or scream joining viality.. maybe you have someone else in mind
2018-10-23 04:45
amaNEk, lucky, or jaCkz in that order
2018-10-23 04:47
what have this guy's teams done since long time, absolutely nothing...
2018-10-23 04:20
hes a 3 time major winner. you dont do that by luck. stop acting like you know anything if you dont recognize the genius and skill of pronax
2018-10-23 04:31
so i've been seeing recently a bunch of idiots who don't respect pronax. let me tell you something right now. you realize that there are 3 players that have won 3 majors, right? flusha, JW, and.... PRONAX. you realize what this means right? He is the only IGL to rise above the rest and win 3 of the biggest tournaments of csgo history. it's actually incredible how stupid you have to be to think that pronax couldn't bring anything to a top team. if pronax was on FaZe, I guarantee they take Astralis to map 3. you dont just win a major from luck. he has the genius that no other IGL had and you low life-forms still treat him like trash. just realize this, when pronax becomes the top earning player of all time next year, dont be mad when i say "i told you so." give any questions to me (im a csgo analyst) and ill answer.
2018-10-23 04:20
can you not spam?
2018-10-23 04:35
okay whatever, pronax is outdated.
2018-10-23 04:43
you wouldnt say that to his face
2018-10-23 04:43
LOL okay buddy, pronax is washed up trash, his 'strategies' would never work in today's CS scene
2018-10-23 04:44
see thats what you think but you arent really an analyst like me. you're just sum australian idiot who thinks he knows about the game when in reality he SUCKS
2018-10-23 04:45
You haven't even analysed anything rofl, you done baiting me?
2018-10-23 04:46
what the hell do you mean? you read the post right? i have evidence like the major wins backing up pronax. you just pull stuff out of your ass like a compelte idiot
2018-10-23 04:47
Pronax only won three majors because he happened to be on the most dominant roster of all time. Explain to me how he did nothing notable when he left the Fnatic 2015 roster? Because he got carried by flusha, olof, krimz and JW. Even if he WAS a good IGL, despite the fact his record after Cologne 2015 proves otherwise, his strategies would be too outdated and wouldn't be adaptable to how the playstyle of CS:GO has changed.
2018-10-23 04:50
you realize why it was so dominant you complete idiot who only started watching csgo last month? BECAUSE HE WAS ON THE TEAM. if fnatic was so good without him, then why arent they good now? they are like #20.... pronax just needs some better teammates like faze and he would be back on top while they wallow in their shit stained pants. his strats work perfectly and you are just too stupid to understand
2018-10-23 04:51
they're not as good now BECAUSE THEY'RE WASHED UP JUST LIKE PRONAX and they're unmotivated. Anyway, pronax will never go to a top-tiered team again since his track record recently is fucking pathetic, and no top team will take a gamble with him.
2018-10-23 04:54
yeah keep making excuses you complete idiot. my reasoning has stats to back it up. you just act like you know SHIT about the SWEDISH scene but you DONT. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
2018-10-23 04:55
My arguments have stats behind it as well though? My backing up is literally pronax's track record. You're just absolutely delusional. Pronax's time in the competitive scene is fucking over.
2018-10-23 04:57
PRONAX'S TRACK RECORD IS LEADING THE BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME AND WINNING 3 MAJORS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER DUNCE!!! NEVER TALK TO ME ABOUT CSGO AGAIN YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT!!!!!! YOU ARE SO STUPID ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!
2018-10-23 04:58
I never said you didn't have anything backing up your argument. I just had to clarify what my evidence was since you said I didn't have any. I can clearly see you're baiting me though so I'm going to say goodbye now. Thanks for the debate. P.S: Feel free to block me from your stupid banana shop you fucking idiot.
2018-10-23 05:00
Canada p100n 
Even devilwalk was better than pronax hello
2018-10-23 04:21
then why did pronax win 3 majors? ever thought of that bud?
2018-10-23 04:26
he kicked devilwakl to look better in some banana hltv user eyes
2018-10-23 04:27
 | 
Russia CISCSforFun 
His time in competitive csgo scene is gone, I think. He should become coach, this will be better for him
2018-10-23 04:24
you'll see. if he increases his aiming ability by just a little he will be on top of the scene once again. there is no doubt about it.
2018-10-23 04:30
this is high quality bait, good job
2018-10-23 04:25
pronax is a washed up whale
2018-10-23 04:44
Are you 11?
2018-10-23 04:53
look at you, you stupid norwegian fat fuck. give it a rest you stupid pig. never talk on this forum again. you are not WORTHY to hear my analysis.
2018-10-23 04:54
Don't say that to a nice Norsk man. Share your country flag or are you too scared to get humiliated?
2018-10-23 04:59
 | 
North America LedwigCS 
I'm going to try and be respectful here. This is my opinion and it is likely biased, this is just the opinion of someone who has been trying to look at the scene more so warning I'm inexperienced. Pronax is definitley a legendary caller, his strategies were aggressive on a form unmatched by most IGLs, his executes when used were incredibly effective even if little used, and his mid-round calling was and is still to this day unmatched, even by current-day pronax... and that is the problem. He is a relic of a bygone era of CS, in the 3 years since his absence in fnatic the game, and meta accordingly, have changed greatly and as history has shown it has affected many players, their playstyles, and motivation. I'm not going to piss on his achievments but rather focus on what is here and now instead in the paragraph below. Let us discuss now, what has pronax done in the last year or so, since the start of 2018...? He has been in the Envoy/Chaos core for nearly the entire year up until this months and well... look at the results they speak for themselves. In the earlier part of the year he had access to both pyth and Maikelele, two talented but seemingly washed up players. What did he do to restore their confidence, to lead them to any wins? The answer to that is that he didn't. He didn't restore any of their confidence, use it to his advantage, or even show signs of the pronax of old. He is not motivated, and even if he were to gain motivation again it shows that he isn't using his players to their best anymore, he isn't the backbone of the team that connects all the parts... he is just a part of the pretty faulty machine with no backbone in it. He needs to try something and become a backbone of a team with the energy to support doing that, he needs an opportunity like say, the Imperial lineup he is being a part of, we saw some decent play from them today and he has a better roster of players than that which he was stuck with before. If they inspire him to try harder and he adapts his style more to the current meta than then, and ONLY then will he be ready to play a role in a team like FaZe. TL;DR - pronax was indeed a legendary caller, he has made history as one of the best IGLs to ever touch the game, but the game and specifically meta have changed away from his type of play and his recent results show he isn't using resources in the same way, or even half as effective as the pronax of old. If he got better aim they'd be in the same situation even still, pronax's calling, clear lack of motivation for anything besides a paycheck, and attitude would not work unless he did something ballsy that stirs up the scene again and get him back motivation, he needs to stop living in the past and live in the present and adapt to the changes others have too. He can be in FaZe but not without work from him.
2018-10-23 05:34
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.