Thread has been deleted
Last comment
(part 2) cheating in tier3 cs
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Hi! Last night I came out with alot of information here on HLTV forums about some facts and about shit I know, from being associated with alot of known coders that code for the semi-pro to pro scene, if you want to read me expose some people you can do it on this thread right here, believe what you want to believe - hltv.org/forums/threads/1907448/cheating.. Basically, as we all know I have talked about Pishila and alot of retards, xype etc. in the last thread, alot of people sent me direct messages aswell, and even if I dont want to be the one to expose the pro scene, I have exposed 2 people already, and here again comes the - believe what you want to believe shit, as I wont be releasing any screenshots for various reasons - The coders who make the cheats, are people with alot of money, and as alot of them know me, releasing some information could do damage, I dont know what they can do, but we all know that money means power, basically read the thread I made yesterday. Anyways, I just received some news, even before faceit took the care of him, apparently a guy named dottie, I even personally know, and who personally has told me alot about PAPERPLANES and the cheat roster punktexe he was in, is now banned from faceit for cheating - Faceit MIKEY Tweet: twitter.com/Faceit_Mikey/status/10548672.. Basically, this is a part 2 of my recent thread where I feel like I will expose some more stuff, and not to mention any names in the last thread, I will mention some shit in this thread. As of now, the coder shit is getting detected on faceit, and I already knew it, swedish tier3 players buy shit from a coder named grex0n which is from Germany, and we all know how intelectual are german coders, not in this case. I can tell you one thing, and that thing is that the cheats they use online, cost around 10,000$ where do they get the money? I don't know but I know that, the money is not a big deal in Norway or Sweden, I already talked about that on my recent thread, and basically it's getting detected now. The same shit ad3m used, now used by dottie has gotten them banned on the faceit platform, and no it's not no demo, manual bans, it's detection bans. Which makes me wonder, who's next? grux? kreaz? we all know they are cheating, but for some reason are trialing for chaos now. Anyways, goodbye dottie you peace of shit hacker, now let's move on, and If it won't be delayed bans, I don't think we're gonna see them banned for a long, long, long time. As now, that atleast 3-4 cheaters from the famous swedish paperplanes and punktexe clan are banned, I'm sure none other are gonna be using the shit grux0n made for a while, that might explain why kreaz and grux sucked ass in the minor qualifications today, when last night they didn't. Basically, I won't release much more information, alot of people been asking me if I know anyone from tier1 who cheated, and I already talked bout byali in the last thread I made, and denying every single fact about him cheating while on VP, eventho he bought some software from one developer which name im for sure not gonna say, he cheated with his new mix polish team, who played some qual, I forgot which it was, but more info on the recent thread I made. Basically not much info about anyone from NA, just the fact that ra1f and xype (part of punktexe, where dottie and ad3m were already banned) lost 6-16 to Mythic on minor quals, probably playing with some VPN, or if they moved to america, well that shit is retarded for them, xype next ban, or he is smart enough to stop using the shit he was? Anyways, I exposed cerq a bit in the direct messages about the fact that he had bought some shit, to use online before playing with nrg, and it was way before he got to even play for a semi pro team, I wont be releasing much untill something more comes up, so tune in - share your toughts in the comments, make people see this thread, remember to bump that shit for attention, im open to any questions here or in private messages, and thank you for reading! Make sure to talk in comments, and yeah! Have a great rest of the night.
2018-10-24 01:40
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
Commenting bcs lot of words
2018-10-24 01:41
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Oh, apparently ad3m and dottie are blaming it on nvidia, too bad none of them getting unbanned - pbs.twimg.com/media/DqOlCOcXcAEaERw.jpg
2018-10-24 01:41
 | 
Canada haroonscape 
word.exe
2018-10-24 04:07
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Best CS:GO Meme of 2018 confirmed.
Costa Rica Dazy 
be careful, Bible is copyrighted
2018-10-24 01:42
 | 
Europe myth37 
Nice read, keep going mate!
2018-10-24 01:52
 | 
Denmark Twick9x 
Yeah good rwad
2018-10-26 07:48
Xyp9x | 
United States SenorVAC_ 
we are with you my friend
2018-10-24 01:57
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Thank you SenorVAC.
2018-10-24 04:06
the hero this town needed
2018-10-24 02:04
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Hi! Keep doing you're work on PVPRO, thank you for commenting.
nothing new... anyone could dig up this information, you have no proof or no evidence though. even if it's real - whatever. you exposed 2 noname 15-year olds who would get caught in a week anyways
2018-10-24 02:07
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I said in the thread, I won't leak any person or shit like that, if you have never been in the private discords or neither of the shit, talked to the coders you would never know shit. I ain't risking shit, specifically when they alreayd know info about me, do you think none of people would tell personally to them who did it to what they did? I dont know how to explain shit, but I'm not trying to bust cheaters or some shit, I'm not DAN M, I just like to tell some stories I know.
Cut your bullshit please. You're not releasing any relevant or new information. You're just another attention whore and wannabe cheat buster thinking "omg everyone cheats valve knows but no top pleyers banz cuz csgo can dead omgggg". If you knew dottie is gonna get banned why you didn't post about it on hltv before the faceit tweet? + stuff like "byali cheated lately with his mix team while streaming" "schoolboys are paying 25k$ for a cheat" XDDDd "cerq bought hacks too before he was even known" so he was like 13-14 yrs old then? 👎 GTFO retard, you're worse than dan m, he at least is funny. 👎
2018-10-24 03:12
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
hahaha, lmao get the fuck out of here retard, I am gonna go strong on anyone who is nothing more than an MM player, why would I post about some dottie? There was enough information in my last thread, you are legit braindead if you think im gonna give you 100% proof and then get my life fucked up, you see what people in csgo can do when they have money, im not risking that. Just look what happened to everyone who tried to expose vlad the owner of fake gambling sites, all info leaked bout him, family lost job. Get the fuck out of here kid.
2018-10-24 04:04
cool story
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Did not expect anything from HLTV hillbilly like one of the more experienced persons of this website told me, have fun baiting with ur retarded nickname!
If you can't tell a difference between baiting and a serious post, you might as well leave this site forever. I know it may be hard to tell with various (especially new) users, but in my case it's super obvious #8 was my real opinion, while #14 was a "polite" way of saying "fuck off". My nickname and flag changing has nothing to do with what I post. Now this is my last serious post to you, my first message here already explained everything about you, so bye fake news retard. ps. "nothing more than an MM player, why would I post about some dottie?" you're exactly "nothing more than an mm player" and dottie is 100 times more relevant than you on cs scene, even if he's a cheater.
2018-10-24 20:27
dude, my boy mohamed salah is right, I like your theories and everything, but you just want attention. if you had anything relevant you would've found a way and leaked it without "fucking your life"( which I doubt will happen cuz u ain't got shit to leak), peace.
2018-10-24 05:51
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Theories? I feel like the original people who exposed the swedish circle did not expose anything but their bans, and still they did expose them, so I dont know what the fuck u want from me.
2018-10-24 06:54
+3
2018-10-25 01:27
?? why would latvianguy be threatening NewDay's ego like that? could NewDay be cheating and feel threatened? or is he just fucked in the head?
2018-10-24 11:30
Nah, I hate cheaters myself, but I also hate disinformation and attention whores. :P "Fucked in the head" though, probably yes.
2018-10-24 20:19
Respect, and appologies.
2018-10-25 01:00
Believable. Keep up the work, expose and expunge all cheaters from cs.
2018-10-24 03:17
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I don't care if someone cheats, they just get fucked sooner or later, and I have proven that. Couple more people and then the swedish cheater cycle will be eliminated, after that well, I dont know, time will tell.
what about flusha? jw? brazil? tyloo? hr? france? little kids? will they get caught?
2018-10-24 11:31
 | 
Canada haroonscape 
mfw sweden is germany now
2018-10-24 04:08
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Haha, most likely. There is too many germans cheating in 99dmg league I know, but I think that's too much to write about, all I can say is that one of them play for PlanetKey Dynamics.
2018-10-24 04:09
 | 
Canada Uncle_Osama 
B a s i c a l l y A n y w a y s
2018-10-24 04:12
very good thread ma frend. btw, cheats will not stop.
2018-10-24 04:30
Ukraine edla 
cerq cheating? no way
2018-10-24 04:34
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
WAS cheating.
2018-10-24 05:14
tl;Dr plz?
2018-10-24 04:36
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Another player of the famous cheating circle is banned and blames it on the same shit his ex-teammate, and ex-cheating friend did, a.k.a nvidia smoke bug. I talked about cerq cheatin 2-3 years ago on online leagues, to get some money, I wont go into much other detail of that, unless really needed. And basically walked over some things from the last thread I made, and what happened since.
2018-10-24 09:15
Keep updating, i'm interested. But you need to write it in a more organized fashion..hard to follow a bit
2018-10-24 09:43
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I'm not used to writing on HLTV specifically long texts, I'm sorry.
2018-10-26 07:34
nt gatis kandis
2018-10-24 11:34
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
i wish all cs go cheaters would get killed for that shit irl if they got exposed, the game would be fun again
2018-10-24 16:46
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
bump )
2018-10-24 16:46
STYKO | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w^2 
LUL lativa xaxaxaxaxaxa
2018-10-25 01:05
Basically all this guy wrote is that he basically wont give us informations. lul
2018-10-25 01:10
 | 
United States f00bar 
none of this means shit without any evidence
2018-10-25 01:35
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I think the fact that I said shit ton of CHUPAS and punktexe players are gonna get banned right before they did, which is now, proves my point that I know shit - check my new part3 thread.
2018-10-26 07:34
good guy latvianguy, enlightening us with knowledge
2018-10-25 01:39
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
No problem, made a part3.
2018-10-26 07:33
Even if this doesn't really have any real proof, except some information from the inside. This story obviously is hard to take as any substantial evidence, truthful or not. Anyhow, it is interesting. Me digging deep in this "who cheats, who doesn't, who's the coder" doesn't add any value to anything really, since most of my response on the matter would just be theorising and baseless assumptions. But if this would turn out to be true, then hopefully someday in the future we will get even more information, proof, pics, stuff you have or whatever. I think that in any case, a cheater should always be exposed. The coder however, I don't feel the same urge to expose. This being true or not, isn't for me to decide so I'm not blindly just going to believe you, but neither am I going to discard what you say. I will follow this and as previously said, hopefully we will get more information further down the line. Until then: thanks. It has been interesting to read! Bit off-topic response, but your text is somewhat hard to follow. Just a little bit more structure and you are golden. :)
2018-10-25 01:58
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
I warned you 12 hours before and said more People are gonna get banned. 4 more just did. And you think I was lying. Haha i warned u. And damn i was right. Part3 soon
2018-10-25 04:33
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
Although I'm obviously not able to say for certain if somebody is cheating without any evidence it is a fact that there is cheating going on in Tier 3 and below and something has to be done about it.
2018-10-26 07:51
 | 
Latvia latvianguy 
Already made part3, to all of the people who said this is fake.
2018-10-26 07:52
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.