Thread has been deleted
Last comment
XIZT, SWEDEN'S GREATEST THREAT
Happy | 
France happy_2_major_niko_0_major 
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org today we discuss the career of Richard "Xizt" Landström and why he has single highhandedly obliterated the Swedish scene once and for all. first of all it is wrong to say that Xizt is a terrible player and a terrible IGL, he has accomplished more than any other player on earth technically as he holds the most tournament wins on HLTV.org, 1 more than the other long standing Ninjas in Pyjamas players as he stood in for 1 tournament with FaZe and won it. in his prime back in the early 2010's Xizt was fantastic as was the rest of NiP who were without a doubt the best team around, Xizt was with NiP for about 5 and a half years before being benched in early February after the team was in the worst state it had ever been in. so the question is, where did it all end for Xizt, where did it begin again for him and how has this all impacted the Swedish scene today. obviously you can say that when he was finally benched from NiP back in early 2018 was where it should have ended for him, he had proven that he was no longer a capable IGL of a tier 1 team and was never a particularly fantastic fragger anyway. he had left his mark in history and it was time for him to retire with a fairly good reputation and avoid becoming another infamous Swedish pro who just couldnt let go while their name was still legend, that person being Markus "pronax" Wallsten of course who is still doing something lol, joining Imperial i think Xizt remained under contract with NiP for 2 more months before he was subbed in for FaZe to play IEM Sydney 2018 after Olof "olofmeister" Kajbjer's announced he was stepping down for a bit. this was like mail from heaven for Xizt who was probably writing his retirement statement on twitter right when he gets a nice DM from FaZe Banks or whatever fella owns FaZe clan telling them they want him for some reason. Xizt stepped up to fill the shoes of big GOAT olof for this tournament and they actually fucking won against Astralis in a BO5 final. this gave new life to Xizt's career as in organisations eyes, he proves he was still capable despite having a negative K/D at the end of the event and he wasnt even leading. now we switching things up a little bit but it is related during March of 2018 fnatic had their miracle run winning 2 back to back events lead by Maikil "Golden" Selim who had been IGL of fnatic academy for a while and was then promoted to fnatic where he was also IGL and won these big fucking events including WESG which was that event that had a $1.5 million prize pool of laundered Chinese cartel money. regardless Golden had proved that he was Iraqi pronax and was at least 200 IQ. Golden had proved his worth so much that he was originally going to be replaced by fnatic but after they started winning shit they let him stick around a bit longer ("i stay") this is where it all came crumbling down for the Swedish scene as Xizt was allowed to jam his foot back in the door and force his way back in like some midget serial killer. in May of 2018, Xizt was signed to fnatic in place of Jonas "Lekr0" Olofsson who reportedly had bad chemistry with the rest of his team and was quickly purchased by Ninjas in Pyjamas, i cant really blame Xizt if Lekr0 is toxic but this triggered a chain of roster moves leaving Xizt out on top with a pile of ruined careers below him. fnatic had also had enough of Golden at this point knowing that they now had Xizt who was supposed to be so much better than him with his legend status and long history of professional play and Golden was benched to look for bluer pastures on Cloud9, to replace Golden, fnatic bought in William "draken" Sundin who had been previously benched by NiP after poor performance. this would be the lineup for a few months and after defeat in the Swiss system stage of the FACEIT Major 2018 and fnatic for the first time ever not being legends in the major, more changes were happening that nobody would have ever expected. in September of 2018, Robin "flusha" Rönnquist was benched by fnatic. flusha made a statement ( i looked but i cant find it lol) saying that he was happy with this decision as he felt that tensions were growing in the team and he didnt want to be the root cause of it all. because flusha is such a nice and humble man i will say what he should have said which is that Xizt' style of IGL was dreadful and limited his capabilities which lead to him performing poorly during the major which was ultimately his downfall. it sickens me that fnatic would take such a legendary player such as flusha and disregard him over one poor performance when Xizt is probably the problem. flusha packed up his mouse and went to rejoin his former teammate and better IGL Golden on Cloud9 where they are still both hanging. Adil "ScreaM" Benrlitom became the stand in for fnatic until a permanent 5th was selected where fnatic also achieved nothing. during the major draken slipped up and was accidentally incredibly toxic towards the CIS scene saying that they were all terrible pretty much and fnatic had enough of his toxicity tarnishing their name and booted him also and bought in Simon "twist" Eliasson over from Red Reserve. twist is an odd guy because he is an absolutely phenomenal player and has been nutting on losers for many years but has always stuck around on tier 2 teams, i heard somewhere that NiP tried to pick him up twice but he for whatever reason declined both of these offers. dont know if that is true or not. regardless he finally joined a proper team in place of draken who in turn headed off to Red Reserve. ScreaM's contract expired also and he was replaced by the young talent Ludvig "Brollan" Brolin who also got upgraded from Red Reserve. in case you had forgotten Xizt was still on fnatic, still putting out poor numbers and still calling strats that he learned from WarOwl tutorials which got the team nowhere. as the roster currently stood it was Xizt, JW, KRIMZ, Brollan and twist and they were finally given a chance to prove their worth with this fresh roster at IEM Chicago where they fought their way all the way to the semifinals where they faced off against Astralis. if there was ever a time for Xizt to prove his worth and show the world that he wasnt washed up it would be to take down the #1 team to move on in to the grand finals of a tier 1 tournament. and it almost happened, the score stood at 15-9 on the final map of the best of 3, fnatic choked the lead and lost in overtime and were eliminated from the tournament. my guess is that Xizt had clearly thought his team had done enough and just stopped calling proper strats at this point as Lukas "gla1ve" Rossander's IQ is so damn high that he was easily able to outplay Xizt and his smoke setups. the rounds that fnatic won Xizt probably didnt call anyway and for the whole BO3 KRIMZ, JW and twist were going off hard carrying their child and decoy through to the finals. on Inferno Xizt just sat back and got a few exit and eco frags to give himself a positive K/D in at least one map. thus ending fnatic's first run with this new lineup with the same results as ever and a washed up IGL. they probably wont remove Xizt yet but if he continues this disgusting form i hope they will see that his time has finally come and he can be replaced by a competent IGL. tldr; Xizt's lucky win with FaZe at Sydney made him look good again and as a result he has ruined at least 4 careers and fnatic are still terrible with him as the lead -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-11-11 13:21
 | 
Belgium jorneiro 
THREAT is Sweden's greatest threat
2018-11-11 13:23
haha xd +1
2018-11-11 14:51
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org
2018-11-18 17:04
indeed
2018-11-18 17:17
Nice English brother.
2018-11-18 17:40
Only one lady on HLTV
2018-11-18 17:42
NT fake red country.
2018-11-18 17:43
nt fake india
2018-11-18 17:49
Omg not you again. NT I'mNotMadCuzYouAreFakeArab
2018-11-18 17:58
nt budget india
2018-11-18 19:57
NT FAKE CHINA
2018-11-18 19:59
xaxaxax)))) nt fake nugget
2018-11-18 20:00
NtKhabibBetterThanConor
2018-11-18 20:02
*flag*
2018-11-18 20:03
NT Irrelevant country.
2018-11-18 20:40
xaxaxaxa
2018-11-18 20:43
Mad ms irrelevant country?
2018-11-18 20:58
you cant see flag?
2018-11-18 17:52
i mean, is he wrong? there probably is only one hltv user that isnt a man
2018-11-18 17:53
Reported for complicating stuff.
2018-11-18 17:59
reported for reporting
2018-11-18 18:07
Reported for reporting.
2018-11-18 19:59
kr4sylya | 
Sweden ZAE^ 
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org today we discuss the career of Richard "Xizt" Landström and why he has single highhandedly obliterated the Swedish scene once and for all. first of all it is wrong to say that Xizt is a terrible player and a terrible IGL, he has accomplished more than any other player on earth technically as he holds the most tournament wins on HLTV.org, 1 more than the other long standing Ninjas in Pyjamas players as he stood in for 1 tournament with FaZe and won it. in his prime back in the early 2010's Xizt was fantastic as was the rest of NiP who were without a doubt the best team around, Xizt was with NiP for about 5 and a half years before being benched in early February after the team was in the worst state it had ever been in. so the question is, where did it all end for Xizt, where did it begin again for him and how has this all impacted the Swedish scene today. obviously you can say that when he was finally benched from NiP back in early 2018 was where it should have ended for him, he had proven that he was no longer a capable IGL of a tier 1 team and was never a particularly fantastic fragger anyway. he had left his mark in history and it was time for him to retire with a fairly good reputation and avoid becoming another infamous Swedish pro who just couldnt let go while their name was still legend, that person being Markus "pronax" Wallsten of course who is still doing something lol, joining Imperial i think Xizt remained under contract with NiP for 2 more months before he was subbed in for FaZe to play IEM Sydney 2018 after Olof "olofmeister" Kajbjer's announced he was stepping down for a bit. this was like mail from heaven for Xizt who was probably writing his retirement statement on twitter right when he gets a nice DM from FaZe Banks or whatever fella owns FaZe clan telling them they want him for some reason. Xizt stepped up to fill the shoes of big GOAT olof for this tournament and they actually fucking won against Astralis in a BO5 final. this gave new life to Xizt's career as in organisations eyes, he proves he was still capable despite having a negative K/D at the end of the event and he wasnt even leading. now we switching things up a little bit but it is related during March of 2018 fnatic had their miracle run winning 2 back to back events lead by Maikil "Golden" Selim who had been IGL of fnatic academy for a while and was then promoted to fnatic where he was also IGL and won these big fucking events including WESG which was that event that had a $1.5 million prize pool of laundered Chinese cartel money. regardless Golden had proved that he was Iraqi pronax and was at least 200 IQ. Golden had proved his worth so much that he was originally going to be replaced by fnatic but after they started winning shit they let him stick around a bit longer ("i stay") this is where it all came crumbling down for the Swedish scene as Xizt was allowed to jam his foot back in the door and force his way back in like some midget serial killer. in May of 2018, Xizt was signed to fnatic in place of Jonas "Lekr0" Olofsson who reportedly had bad chemistry with the rest of his team and was quickly purchased by Ninjas in Pyjamas, i cant really blame Xizt if Lekr0 is toxic but this triggered a chain of roster moves leaving Xizt out on top with a pile of ruined careers below him. fnatic had also had enough of Golden at this point knowing that they now had Xizt who was supposed to be so much better than him with his legend status and long history of professional play and Golden was benched to look for bluer pastures on Cloud9, to replace Golden, fnatic bought in William "draken" Sundin who had been previously benched by NiP after poor performance. this would be the lineup for a few months and after defeat in the Swiss system stage of the FACEIT Major 2018 and fnatic for the first time ever not being legends in the major, more changes were happening that nobody would have ever expected. in September of 2018, Robin "flusha" Rönnquist was benched by fnatic. flusha made a statement ( i looked but i cant find it lol) saying that he was happy with this decision as he felt that tensions were growing in the team and he didnt want to be the root cause of it all. because flusha is such a nice and humble man i will say what he should have said which is that Xizt' style of IGL was dreadful and limited his capabilities which lead to him performing poorly during the major which was ultimately his downfall. it sickens me that fnatic would take such a legendary player such as flusha and disregard him over one poor performance when Xizt is probably the problem. flusha packed up his mouse and went to rejoin his former teammate and better IGL Golden on Cloud9 where they are still both hanging. Adil "ScreaM" Benrlitom became the stand in for fnatic until a permanent 5th was selected where fnatic also achieved nothing. during the major draken slipped up and was accidentally incredibly toxic towards the CIS scene saying that they were all terrible pretty much and fnatic had enough of his toxicity tarnishing their name and booted him also and bought in Simon "twist" Eliasson over from Red Reserve. twist is an odd guy because he is an absolutely phenomenal player and has been nutting on losers for many years but has always stuck around on tier 2 teams, i heard somewhere that NiP tried to pick him up twice but he for whatever reason declined both of these offers. dont know if that is true or not. regardless he finally joined a proper team in place of draken who in turn headed off to Red Reserve. ScreaM's contract expired also and he was replaced by the young talent Ludvig "Brollan" Brolin who also got upgraded from Red Reserve. in case you had forgotten Xizt was still on fnatic, still putting out poor numbers and still calling strats that he learned from WarOwl tutorials which got the team nowhere. as the roster currently stood it was Xizt, JW, KRIMZ, Brollan and twist and they were finally given a chance to prove their worth with this fresh roster at IEM Chicago where they fought their way all the way to the semifinals where they faced off against Astralis. if there was ever a time for Xizt to prove his worth and show the world that he wasnt washed up it would be to take down the #1 team to move on in to the grand finals of a tier 1 tournament. and it almost happened, the score stood at 15-9 on the final map of the best of 3, fnatic choked the lead and lost in overtime and were eliminated from the tournament. my guess is that Xizt had clearly thought his team had done enough and just stopped calling proper strats at this point as Lukas "gla1ve" Rossander's IQ is so damn high that he was easily able to outplay Xizt and his smoke setups. the rounds that fnatic won Xizt probably didnt call anyway and for the whole BO3 KRIMZ, JW and twist were going off hard carrying their child and decoy through to the finals. on Inferno Xizt just sat back and got a few exit and eco frags to give himself a positive K/D in at least one map. thus ending fnatic's first run with this new lineup with the same results as ever and a washed up IGL. they probably wont remove Xizt yet but if he continues this disgusting form i hope they will see that his time has finally come and he can be replaced by a competent IGL. tldr; Xizt's lucky win with FaZe at Sydney made him look good again and as a result he has ruined at least 4 careers and fnatic are still terrible with him as the lead -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-11-19 08:00
thank
2018-11-20 08:46
kr4sylya | 
Sweden ZAE^ 
thank
2018-11-20 12:11
s1mple | 
Greece Mangas 
Fak
2018-11-11 13:23
dont think i didnt see your original comment :)
2018-11-11 14:56
kr4sylya | 
Sweden ZAE^ 
2018-11-19 08:00
 | 
Canada Timings 
Was it worth?
2018-11-11 13:25
was what worth Mr Timings?
2018-11-11 15:38
 | 
Canada Timings 
I mean it was a good thread but holy moly it was a long one ;)
2018-11-11 17:30
thats how i do it my friend
2018-11-11 18:11
 | 
United Kingdom kick_shox_ffs 
8/8
2018-11-11 13:26
thank my friend
2018-11-11 17:13
 | 
United Kingdom kick_shox_ffs 
np
2018-11-11 18:02
Talking about things he doesn't even know lul
2018-11-11 13:28
0/8 nice new account
2018-11-11 17:13
Mad cuz true?
2018-11-11 17:43
mad about what, the opinion of a wannabe baiter newfag lol
2018-11-11 18:12
You have alts as well
2018-11-11 20:13
only 1 which i use when im banned
2018-11-11 20:44
And it couldn't be the same for me?
2018-11-11 20:52
idk it might be i dont even remember what we were arguing about anymore lol
2018-11-11 20:53
That this thread is quantity not quality
2018-11-11 21:05
yh maybe but nobody needs to know that
2018-11-11 21:51
no xizt suck
+1
2018-11-11 19:01
 | 
United Kingdom drackula 
TLDR
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
tldr; Xizt's lucky win with FaZe at Sydney made him look good again and as a result he has ruined at least 4 careers and fnatic are still terrible with him as the lead
2018-11-11 13:44
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
thx
2018-11-11 20:49
 | 
India Noobdian1 
Worst state ? NT nip’s worst state was in may 2017. Rest was 8/8
2018-11-11 13:32
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
More like the entirety of 2015...
2018-11-11 20:47
 | 
Denmark Twick_ 
I would say 2016 was even worse
2018-11-18 17:20
 | 
Sweden LynXelele 
Worse? They were dominating the pro league during first half of 2016. Was top 4 contender throughout the first half with NaVi, G2 and LG/SK. Won 3 big tournaments that year, more than any other team except LG/SK who won 2 majors as well. Then pyth got injured and GTR worse (because of disease and ending relationship with GF). But still they won 1 tournament with Maikelele and one straight after pyth returned. Only bad thing that year was going out in group stage of the major against F3. Which really they shouldn't because they fucked up big time against NaVi in the winners match. Except the major disaster it was the best year since 2014 for them.
2018-11-18 17:59
I think i have to disagree here mister happy2majornikomajor
2018-11-11 13:33
ok :)
2018-11-12 08:09
 | 
Nepal permyxd 
tldr
2018-11-11 13:35
there is one
2018-11-12 16:49
-he is not a star player, it was expected that he had negative K/D -flusha was the one that made the hot tension in fnatic -ScreaM is washed up
2018-11-11 13:36
+1 for scream being washed
2018-11-12 16:49
2018-11-13 16:31
Xizt Goat
2018-11-11 13:39
2018-11-13 16:22
All true. -Xizt +Golden
2018-11-11 13:40
perfect tldr
2018-11-13 16:22
Error#404: Page doesn't Xizt.
2018-11-11 13:40
 | 
Brunei SilverDogz 
+1
2018-11-13 16:33
+2
 | 
Sweden ThorinEk 
tldr
2018-11-11 13:41
There are
2018-11-15 08:48
 | 
Sweden ThorinEk 
tldr tldr
2018-11-15 09:24
Use you’re eyes my friend
2018-11-15 10:04
Can someone please give a summary? No-one is going to read that wall of dogshit
2018-11-11 13:41
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
tldr; Xizt's lucky win with FaZe at Sydney made him look good again and as a result he has ruined at least 4 careers and fnatic are still terrible with him as the lead
2018-11-11 13:43
thanks dude
2018-11-11 20:17
You're dogshit
2018-11-13 16:43
no u
2018-11-15 10:27
Don’t be disrespectful just because you can’t read
2018-11-15 09:47
why so mad?
2018-11-15 10:27
Not mad I just ask you to be respectful. Keep grinding to tier 1 bait status my friend. I’ll give that comment a 2/8
2018-11-15 11:17
so mad, lul
2018-11-15 11:26
Read it. Was a good Read.
2018-11-18 16:52
If I want to read a book I'll find it elsewhere. Thanks but no thanks, ahmed
2018-11-18 18:53
Okay soft ICE. Imagine why i DONT call u pølser u dickless dimwit
2018-11-18 19:54
Why so mad?
2018-11-18 20:58
Not mad, soft ICE.
2018-11-18 21:21
Lul so mad
2018-11-19 07:47
Lul so soft
2018-11-19 15:53
Better soft than muhammed
2018-11-20 07:47
Expected. 0/8. Name/flag checks out.
2018-11-20 13:48
Confirmed Abdullah
2018-11-20 14:09
Confirmed piskefløde.
2018-11-20 14:42
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Agreed :(
2018-11-11 13:43
+1 my friend
2018-11-15 11:17
 | 
Philippines s3xccurate_ 
Good read but choking happens in CSGO often while I also gotta disagree with Flusha wanted to join C9 because of Golden when Fnatic’s core of JW, Krimz and Flusha voted for Xizt to replace Golden
wowsers
2018-11-13 13:35
XIZT IS NOT THE PROBLEM JUMPY IS THE PROBLEM
Aren’t think
2018-11-13 19:06
 | 
Lithuania andy_ 
Xizt is a terrible player and a terrible IGL accurate tldr tho
2018-11-11 13:49
+1 ty
2018-11-13 23:03
+1
2018-11-11 13:50
ty Mr froelz1337
2018-11-14 01:41
Hello man, first of all, I disagree with a lot of the things you say. Nonetheless I read it all and it was a good piece of writing with history+commentary/analysis. The main point I disagree with is that you blame Xizt for having a bad structure and bad strats while trying to push his own IGL'ing style. If i understand correctly, from all the interviews both by the man himself and his teammates, Xizt has constantly shifted in the spectrum of IGL'ing. (i.e The most structured being MSL and the least karrigan) towards a much more loose calling style. So I'd say you need to add in to the equation that Xizt did not only not call definitive strats on the last 6 rounds but throughout the whole tournament. I consider Xizt to be one of the best IGLs out there but not because he is a mastermind of an IGL but because he is easily a top5 not-that-bad-of-a-player-while-IGL'ing kind of player.
2018-11-11 13:58
fair enough my friend
2018-11-14 16:21
claiming that fnatic bad after they actually performed something lmao xizt didnt ruin any player's career maybe in sydney faze were a bit lucky against astralis but definitely no as lucky as were astralis yesterday jw said that he wanted xizt as igl in fnatic long time ago. this interview was taken in spring-summer. half-year passed, xizt is still fnatic's igl. i guess if they (jw and krimz) were unhappy they would removed him long ago
2018-11-11 13:59
Fair enough my friend but I aren’t think this
2018-11-15 09:48
fak this, a bit more luck and fnatic would've won chicago (with XIZT btw)
2018-11-15 10:00
Stopped reading at hello lady
2018-11-11 15:04
why
2018-11-15 20:30
8/8 tbh got jebaited
2018-11-11 17:14
how could this happen? It is not bait
2018-11-19 08:35
Next one about GeT_RiGhT
2018-11-11 17:29
i would be scared to do this if i say 1 bad word about get right i get insta 10 yr
2018-11-11 19:48
Don't worry my uncle works at HLTV he will protect you
2018-11-13 16:46
epic thanks
2018-11-13 17:11
Are you gonna make the thread about GTR now?
2018-11-13 18:37
Probably not
2018-11-13 19:05
Men i tell you he are gave you the protectedness((
2018-11-13 19:06
 | 
Austria zeroflo 
2018-11-11 17:31
good read 8/8
2018-11-11 17:36
ty Mr Satan_Worshipper
2018-11-15 21:31
this guy has a freaking great point. -xizt + golden - brollan + flusha
2018-11-11 17:47
Heck no give brollan a chance to prove himself
2018-11-13 16:48
Most retarded comment I have seen today (-brollan omegaLUL)
2018-11-13 16:52
-twist, he's trash
2018-11-13 16:53
Expected from Lithuania
2018-11-15 16:22
Thank
2018-11-18 08:24
 | 
France Braizh 
too long
2018-11-11 19:01
there is tldr
2018-11-16 14:18
so much time writing just to make shit baits, half of this is untrue and just your opinion, not even using context
2018-11-11 19:06
wromh
2018-11-16 14:19
hello mr happy_2_major_niko_0_major just wanted to say I always enjoy your writing and I have never really understood Xizt's phenomenon either. I guesss legend status (in terms of achievements) > current skill and ability to adapt as IGL
2018-11-11 19:17
thank Mr Lukovsky
2018-11-18 15:24
Laughed at ”midget serial killer”. 8/8 would read again
2018-11-11 19:27
He is
2018-11-20 08:47
Great job done
2018-11-11 19:33
thank thank
2018-11-20 08:48
 | 
Greenland HLTV_LGBT 
Easy for Nemanja 'Bosnians have the largest dicks in Europe' Kovac / Nestor 'Biggest Brain' Tanic / Nemanja 'Child predator' Isakovic / Rokas 'toxic = hit shots like w0xic' Milasauskas / Otto 'Sleeps with no blankets' Sihvo
2018-11-11 19:36
Nice pasta +1
2018-11-20 09:16
i think saying that he stopped trying once they got to 15 is asinine and its almost like astri is still in their era and the best lineup of all time
2018-11-11 19:46
 | 
Switzerland codplayer 
i appreciate your effort here.
2018-11-11 19:50
thank
2018-11-20 19:10
dude find urself a girlfriend
2018-11-11 20:15
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
2018-11-11 20:19
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"today we discuss the career of Richard "Xizt" Landström and why he has single highhandedly obliterated the Swedish scene once and for all." I don't agree at all... Your opinion is respected and I greatly enjoyed the read, but the arguments you've displayed are greatly taken with a grain of salt. Have a good day.
2018-11-11 20:46
Big gey lies
2018-11-13 16:50
Fair enough Mr Jonty
2018-11-20 08:49
 | 
Denmark ecovice 
Bad bait mr. happy_2_major_niko_0_major. You have not wasted any time of my life. -Yours sincerely, Ecolai "ecovice" Reedtz
2018-11-11 20:47
You wrote this comment, so he did waste your time.
2018-11-13 16:50
Your name is a big +1 xd but I’m sad you did not like my thread
Gonna read someday :D :D but EZ for Brollan
2018-11-11 20:48
nt prodka its a shorter read than it looks
2018-11-15 11:38
go outside kid
2018-11-11 21:02
2018-11-13 13:36
I respectfully disagree my friend.
2018-11-13 13:38
Fair enough :)
happy_2_major_niko_0_major Always make quality post thank sir good read
2018-11-13 13:38
> "in his prime back in the early 2010's Xizt was fantastic as was the rest of NiP who were without a doubt the best team around" he played in fnatic in 2011-2012 with totally different players
2018-11-13 13:40
+rep Nice read .
2018-11-13 13:41
It's amazing how much time you spend writing bullshit.. more amazing are those who actually listen to your blabber
2018-11-13 13:41
 | 
Sweden GoGirlAbbie 
One of the worst threads I think I have ever read on this site, at least the trash bait ones are ironic and somewhat funny. Really hope you didn't waste too much time on writing this dumpster of a post, because it is factually awful, terrible formatted and painfully written. Stick to making sentence long baits, because this clearly isn't something you are good at.
2018-11-13 13:42
 | 
Finland G0Dteukkab 
twist is god
2018-11-13 13:44
Really interesting read. Who would you have to replace him? Brollan? Have you thought about making some inquiries to some Esports sites? I'm sure there would be one that would be happy to show off your work :)
2018-11-13 16:26
I love your content! Keep it up! :)
2018-11-13 16:35
agree with most stuff but flusha just sucks if he doesnt aimbot for every kill, thats not xizt's fault
2018-11-13 16:54
how is your silver elite master game going brother? im rooting for u
2018-11-15 11:30
xd
2018-11-15 11:42
 | 
Sweden Niipr0 
wow this was really really good and facts stuff. I can just agree with you! =)
2018-11-13 20:17
 | 
Sweden Lacazette 
I am positively surprised by this lul.
2018-11-13 23:09
 | 
Canada thelegend27 
xizt bad
2018-11-14 01:42
I like reading your threads
2018-11-14 14:57
I love your threads, very well written. Have you considered writing them for some e-spoet sites and getting paid for it?
2018-11-15 09:01
as much as a hater i am of xizt , u cant take away anything from his chicago run. fnatic wasnt playing a totally loose style with individual plays , they were playing a structured loose style and sticking as a unit , taking map control slowly over the entire map and choking the other team out and blocking any source of info for the opponent and followed by a perfect utility usage to execute into the site and i was surprised to see how easily fnatic was handling 3-4 man stacks on gun rounds on a map like inferno. not every team can do that. i think xizt's calling was great in this event. the only reason why fnatic even lost the game is because of their bad ct sides , which if they are able to work on they can be a solid top 3 team. i still dont believe in xizt's leading , but he has done something to at least give me hope and im excited to see what he would bring to the table in the following months.
2018-11-15 11:37
 | 
Canada Surzz 
Dont know why but i read it all and started laughing.
2018-11-15 16:26
Didn't read, lol
2018-11-15 20:33
8/8
2018-11-16 14:27
Thank god you’re back. We have lacked these quality threads on the HLTV Forums
2018-11-18 15:27
Good Read. 8/8. Always said xizt is shit and destroyed nip and now he will do it to fnatic. But u found nice words
2018-11-18 17:02
Good post, i fully agree.
2018-11-18 17:03
Xizt is a bad IGL and here is why: XIZT cannot play good and IGL at the same time. He can perform and he has shown in his stand in times in faze but in nip and fnatic he has showed he is becoming a complete bot while IGL and his strats are not even good and team structure as well. fnatic and nip were winning games due to individual skill from get right, forest, friberg(not recent, when he joined), twist, krimz, brollan and jw. I hope he prove me wrong but I see no good future in xizt leading
2018-11-18 17:13
 | 
Sweden Flukey 
Well written! RIP Xizt xD
2018-11-18 17:16
Xizt the career ruiner man, did it with the 5ths and eventually Friberg in NiP, did it in Fnatic with Flusha (Draken ruined himself), and now has an opportunity to fuck up Brollan and Twist the future of the Swedish scene (Behind REZ)
2018-11-18 17:19
Friberg? Friberg got outdated entirely on his own. You really can't put that one on xizt.
2018-11-18 19:05
 | 
Sweden bag0fdicks 
Xizt didn't do anything to flusha, he was playing like shit long before xizt joined.
2018-11-19 17:16
Meh, Fnatic looked structurally solid in Chicago. They fkin had that final, but couldn't close inferno vs Astralis. I don't really disagree with anything here tho, he needs to work really hard if he wants this team to work and it seems to me like hard work and grinding out good team fundamentals was never his strong suit. Hopefully he can prove us wrong tho, cause we need fnatic back on top.
2018-11-18 19:04
Not his fault people think he is a good IGL. So I have to disagree. It does not mean I think he is great. But being around for so long I'm sure he can improve his calling. If not then I don't see the point keeping him.
2018-11-18 19:33
 | 
United States FlagMaster 
Thank Mr Xizt
2018-11-19 17:19
yes
2018-11-20 19:11
I read it whole... biG rEsPecT happy_2_major_niko_0_majors
2018-11-20 19:21
I think that flusha kick was because of that fucker draken he destroyed NiP and fnatic
2018-11-27 17:30
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.