Thread has been deleted
Last comment
school = prison?
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
I've had that weird feeling that school can be easily compared to prison. When it's weekend, i feel like im still prisoned because i know i have to come back 2 days later again, just left from my cell to have 2 free days on the pass, i never truly felt freedom in my life. And it's like this for at least 12 years of your life, if u planning going to college possibly close twice as that.
2018-11-12 18:41
flusha | 
Poland MBT_yt 
I had the same feeling, thats why I quited school at age 16 and finished at age 18 with few exams for adults
2018-11-12 18:43
 | 
good for you brother
2018-11-12 18:44
 | 
Sweden snappE 
maybe you shouldn't have "quited" after all.
2018-11-12 18:47
ayyy
2018-11-12 20:15
xDD
2018-11-12 21:38
 | 
Germany MrFr0stie 
dank xD
2018-11-12 21:48
LUL
2018-11-12 21:51
ceh9 | 
World mukas17 
savage
2018-11-12 21:54
 | 
Denmark Weylyn2 
rekt
2018-11-12 21:54
 | 
Poland SqumiQ 
Burnsssss
2018-11-12 22:02
And why is that? You really want me to pull out a list of billionaires and millionaires with no school diploma at age of teenager? Many many and probably most of the most successful people have self taught them self things they were interested in and wanted to know. Without motivation you are not learning anything and you can google that its a fact. And the word _anything_ acts here as majority. You only pick the parts, your mind were interested in. Let me add before shit-storm strike: You can also force your mind to get interested in something. By doing it.
2018-11-12 22:09
Just because that emo kid that never does anything in class told you this once doesn't mean it's true
2018-11-12 22:16
I dont even know what is emo kid but, thanks for comment. It proved that you are in the majority.
2018-11-12 22:18
Please do give me an example of someone who made it big while being dropout when he was a teenager
2018-11-12 22:20
There's a difference between knowing your project is growing and projected at mindblowing values very quickly and knowing you have the people and the means to back it up and someone dropping out of his bachelor because he'd rather sit at home watching netflix all day
2018-11-12 22:24
I was thinking about this will I comment or not. I knew you pull this subject to some idiot-human levels and basically you make excuse after excuse. Who the fuck said watching netflix is self teaching? Go to library. Go to internet and buy books there. Watch teaching videos ( there are some very deep level engineering videos nowadays available ( best teaching method btw ) ) Edit. You probably know that much about Bill Gates ( I guess you are talking about him, pulling out the project subject here, so I assume you are speaking about Microsoft ) windowscentral.com/microsoft-bought-ms-d.. Here a tiny, tiny little fragment of the story. Now you know more than you did before commenting to me. ( probably you still dont understand what I mean here and what this purchase made to Microsoft)
2018-11-12 22:32
Look dude it's much better to just get a good job and have that safety. Then you can research if you want to. You can read all the books you want but in the end it's still a matter of luck and networking. Sure you can self teach, and then? Do you want to get a good job? Because you need a degree for that. You want to make your own company? Better do it with the money that you don't have because you don't have a job and you can't get a good loan because you don't have a good education.
2018-11-12 22:33
Nobody makes a company with his own money or is idiot. Also good *connections give you a good job, not good degree thats some american bullshit right there. I guess you are still at school. Btw, if you use 5 minutes of time for economical research you will find out that banks do give you loan, even if you are nothing, if your Business plan is professionally made with realistic expectations and numbers and other many many facts. ( depending on a business you want to start ) Also, only companies that are expected to hit billions or hundreds of millions need a huge loan. Which you wont get even with a fucking harvard degree. Unless you have perfect plan. Most of the time business starts small and when it looks good you can go get loan with great and professionally planned and built Business Plan. Then you have something to show for investors that its already working without huge investments. Now I stop talking to a person who dont know anything about subjects he is talking ( or she, hope not). Im not saying im economical expert my self either but you dont need much of brain capacity to understand how things work if you use a tiny fragment of your time to google correct documents.
2018-11-12 22:40
Whatever man. All I know is that 1. I said it's about networking and luck in the end if you get a good job, but that you need a degree too, also it's not impossible to get a good job with just a degree. 2. No bank will give someone with no income and no degree a loan even if their business plan is good, I really don't understand how you can think otherwise. 3. You're talking about it like there's nothing that can go wrong, like you can't get sick and not be able to work for a period of time and lose your business, or that something else happens which you didn't see coming. And what happens when you have a big loan from the bank, no income, no degree? All I said was that it was better to get a degree because at least you have the security of a back up plan in the form of a degree. Have a good day
2018-11-12 22:53
 | 
United States TeddyKS 
I love when people say "Bill Gates dropped out and he's a Billionaire" and yeah that's true but the guy dropped out of FUCKING Harvard. I'm sorry but if you drop out of your local college and think your gonna be as successful as him. Think it's best if you stay in college
2018-11-13 17:22
Just think about how many people drop out of school early and become literally nothing. No job, no money, no future. Pf course, no one talks about those guys but rather the 1 in a million billionaire that dropped out
2018-11-14 13:10
 | 
United States Pinkcow88 
This dude is retarded bro he will always be BROKE, you can’t save everyone, let him live his life working for someone else driving his shitty Camry and living in his decent house while having ZERO money in the bank.
2018-11-14 16:21
Chances of being as succesful are about 0.00000013888889%
2018-11-12 22:25
Yeah well, I wont call person who makes 100k a year really successful because with work its quite easy. But is my limit 100 billion? no.
2018-11-12 22:26
Do you know that less than 1% of people that dropped out succeeded in life and 99% failed and are now working in a piss poor job paying off loans...
2018-11-14 13:12
 | 
United States Pinkcow88 
It depends on why you drop out though, how many of those drop outs were willing to grind to better themselves outside the education system? I bet you the number is more than 50% of people who were commited and the thing is if you have good grades you can always just go back to school.
2018-11-14 16:23
chrisJ | 
United Kingdom dv-_- 
"While staying in school as long as possible is proven to increase your wealth and future job prospects, these 10 accomplished entrepreneurs bucked convention and still achieved success." From what you posted. Just because some people dropped out of school and became billionaires doesn't mean it's the secret to becoming one. You will have a significantly higher chance of achieving a better living standard if you get an education. Though I do admit, it's important to make sure you're learning something you're really interested in, otherwise it's a bit of a waste
2018-11-14 14:10
 | 
United States Pinkcow88 
You will never be a billionaire or even a multi millionaire going the traditional route, it’s a great way to live in the middle class or upper middle class working 9-5 until your 65 years old where you save just enough money to barely get by.
2018-11-14 16:25
chrisJ | 
United Kingdom dv-_- 
I hope by traditional route, you aren't talking about getting an education? Only about 10% of American Billionaires didn't go to college. 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs also went to college - whilst the majority of people living in poverty have no/little education. So the whole idea that not going into further education somehow statistically increases your chances of becoming a billionaire is completely moronic. "working 9-5 until your 65 years old where you save just enough money to barely get by." You think this is a representation of the educated middle/upper class? As opposed to the Working class?
2018-11-14 16:39
I hope you understand we are talking about rare unique humans so its kinda out of logic to apply the school logic to them either. Fact is, all self made millionaires/ billionaires did shit ton of work _ALONE_, because if you want to be really successful there is not right path for you, otherwise every one would be millionaire. Also we were talking about normal school here as well, not just college. At High-school and primary-school many of the subjects are just fucking useless information gaining space of your brain with no real intents. Instead teaching kids valuable values and trying to figure out what they possibly want to be ( kids mind changes 24/7 so you cant make a path at primary school ). I personally see teaching valuable values 500x more important than teaching drawing or history ( most of it, some of it are important ) or religious education. And in Finland we are considered as best schools in the world so I dont even want to see schools else where in the world. I would kill my self for having no faith in humanity.
2018-11-14 19:06
chrisJ | 
United Kingdom dv-_- 
These billionaires are very very rare, the vast majority of dropouts end up poor. It's _significantly_ more likely that you will just end up in a dead end job wishing you'd finished your education, as opposed to you becoming a billionaire. If you're too lazy to even finish school, it's more than likely you don't actually have the dedication to form a multi billion dollar business. Atleast if you finish school and _dont_ become a multi-billionaire, you'll have a chance at a good middle/upper class job.
2018-11-14 20:27
Stopped reading at first phrase since looks like you just write even without reading what I wrote back to you so I give you "potut pottuina" Oh, and here's my first phrase -> "I hope you understand we are talking about rare unique humans"
2018-11-14 21:37
 | 
Finland istop1 
high school drop-out spotted
2018-11-12 22:22
What if I told you, all tests and tasks were so easy that I skipped the school and teachers asked me why I wont go there? Btw, I got my papers. nt hater
2018-11-12 22:23
Good for you, hope you do something good with that gift you got
2018-11-14 13:11
Just because some people did it and were fine doesn't mean you should
2018-11-14 12:32
Prime example of a logical fallacy. The fact that people w/o university or school degrees have gone to become millionaires or other successful individuals, doesn't provide evidence that it's actually because of them dropping out early. In fact, all over the world, the average earnings of people with university (or similar) diplomas is significantly higher than of those people without degrees. Your anecdotal evidence does prove nothing but the fact that people without formal education CAN be successful later on in life. Scientific evidence, however, proves that an university degree benefits your chances of higher income.
2018-11-14 16:45
Your point of view is just one point of view and basically proves nothing. The fact is that we have tried to build our system that works around education for hundreds of year, and basically why your numbers add up together with degree is the fact that most of the times even if you were performing best at tests and meeting test they do not pick you up because their company rules do not allow to sign person without a degree. In fact you cant even apply many jobs without an degree. I have seen many many people with degree and they are stupid as fuck even on their own job they cant perform it well. So does having a degree prove shit? No. I answer same to Malala88, I never said its good idea to drop out of school for most of people or in world we live in, perhaps to anyone. Unless you are really genius, and that would be spotted when you are over performing kids double your age.
2018-11-14 18:59
 | 
Sweden snappE 
there is difference between quitting to commit more time to an already developed business, and quitting because you're a lazy fucking bum.
2018-11-14 19:44
Oh no shit? Tell me more interesting facts I didnt already know. If your lazy ass would have more power to read my comments than just one of them you would see that Im not saying anything like mentioned above.
2018-11-14 19:46
Btw, Microsoft was huge risk and everybody(dont say it) thought it was stupid ass idea, specially to drop out of one of the best schools in the world.
2018-11-14 19:47
 | 
Sweden snappE 
college is trash i know because i'm in college right now. Everyone with any applicable skills in an engineering program is poached before year 4. OP is talking about dropping out of high school, which only lazy bums do without a real reason
2018-11-14 19:55
Poached? Are they gonna be deep fried chicken.
2018-11-14 19:56
 | 
Sweden snappE 
hired
2018-11-14 19:56
 | 
Netherlands gertwily 
lmao
2018-11-12 22:55
LUL
2018-11-13 14:02
wreckled
2018-11-14 16:29
NEKIZ | 
Brazil pluga 
could I have a big mac, please?
2018-11-13 00:32
it would be good if teachers wouldnt expect me to learn at home/weekends, like then i dont have to go to school if im supposed to learn at home
2018-11-12 18:43
It is. Join "skipping school" fan club!
 | 
didn't expect that answer from you Dimitri
that explain a lot of things (o_o)
2018-11-12 19:23
 | 
United Kingdom alcaz4r 
banned for promoting irresponsible attitudes
2018-11-12 21:39
lol +1
2018-11-12 21:49
Lekr0 | 
Peru synergy_ 
My fathers force me to go school...
2018-11-12 21:42
otherwise he'll beat me
2018-11-12 22:21
with a belt
2018-11-12 22:52
This is because you don't take education seriously and not as a path of expanding your opportunities. If you have the correct thought process school becomes something fairly enjoyable that helps you incredibly much in the long run.
 | 
United Kingdom Bennn_ 
+1
2018-11-12 18:45
 | 
you're right, i never took school seriously
2018-11-12 18:46
And why? There is literally no good reason not to, your life is likely to be a whole lot "worse" if you don't. You don't really need much more time because you'll attend school even when not paying attention but not paying attention lowers your options for the future? There is literally no excuse for sucking at school
2018-11-12 18:48
 | 
im not sucking at school, my grades are fine, but school won't provide me the ''dream life'', especially in my country
2018-11-12 18:53
Nobody says school will provide a dream life, but it will ALWAYS help you in life, who knows if you might not move to another country later in your life? This is the time to get general education certifications. You are probably not going to be able to do the things you can now later in life. Nothing is worse than realizing that you fucked up irreversibly in the past when it would have been close to no effort to give yourself the opportunity to do what you want to do later in life, even if you might not see it yet
2018-11-12 19:06
 | 
But even if i finish the IT highschool and i won't work in an IT, how does it benefit me?
2018-11-12 19:12
What do you mean by high school? University or a lower school like "high school"?
2018-11-12 19:16
 | 
i mean highschool
School is useless tbh lol
2018-11-12 19:07
If you say so
2018-11-12 19:09
i never finished school and graduated from uni, life hacks
2018-11-12 19:42
That's great but it won't work in the majority of cases, especially if you want to attend a renowned university
2018-11-12 19:44
 | 
United Kingdom EKersh 
+1
 | 
Czech Republic Theft90 
Not all people like education, and for many people, including me, school is just not enjoyable whatsoever, because I feel like Im trying to learn completely pointless stuff most of the time. Then you add a bad collective in your class, or some other shit and boom, it becomes hell.
2018-11-12 18:49
I know what it feels like, I was like this for a good 2/3 of my education path. The problem is: The school performance does make a difference. You have to go though a few boring and stressful school years but it will pay off big time in the long run in terms of the options you have in higher education and jobs later on. Obviously the importance of those things matter only if you do not set "high" standards for yourself like becoming decently successful in the workplace and not working a hard labor job 10h/day
2018-11-12 18:52
Maybe if I'd live in 1st world country with great functional educating system like Finland it could be interesting, but at this point it is just a waste of time I have a huge passion for History, Geography and foreign languages, can I somehow expand my knowledge from our educational system? In my radius of 50km there are 3 types of schools, Business academy (Currently at), gymnasium and some "technical" shit that is completely useless So far as Im counting, I have around 8 subjects that's purpose is to rewrite notes. I'm asking, what's the point of wasting my precious time by doing that? Just give me your fucking word document and I will check that out at home saving 45min per subject Best thing are obviously teachers that were bullied since kindergarden making 700€ in their 50s that bully students instead of actually helping them. How is an unsuccessful person going to teach me anything relevant if all she can do is embarrass me for not understanding math&accounting well?
2018-11-12 19:17
"History, Geography and foreign languages" these are fields that are very hard to get into professionally as there is very little demand for these in the work force I get your point with the teachers. Sure, there are badly held classes with bad teachers. Sure. I had that too. The thing is, sometimes school sucks, but you gotta get through it, it only sets you back if you don't put up effort because of a bad teacher. "How is an unsuccessful person going to teach me anything relevant if all she can do is embarrass me for not understanding math&accounting well?" Surely the class is about something? You not understanding math and accounting well has hardly something to do with the teacher. Not understanding is likely primarily due to you not sitting your ass down to really try hard to understand it. I'm really not being offensive here, but what really wastes your time is actually wasting your time in school because you feel like you don't learn anything. Take this with a grain of salt, I don't know what exactly you do and what your circumstances are.
2018-11-12 19:36
Well, it is pre-set that some people just can't do math as well which correlates with accounting, most likely I do not study hard enough, but that doesn't change the fact most of the world has shitty educational system which hasn't been changed for 200 years already
2018-11-12 20:01
You are definitely right, but I always think that with the right mindset studying becomes a "part of the job" and it will definitely help you in the long run
2018-11-12 20:34
+10000
2018-11-12 20:17
2018-11-12 21:53
brainlet
2018-11-13 17:10
haha
2018-11-13 17:19
 | 
Denmark KATTENxD 
+1
2018-11-14 13:02
it's called having responsabilities, it's not prison You just have to sit and listen, but are almost free to do whatever you want. But you'll get more freedom when entering college you'll see when working :) same shit
 | 
At least there is no pressure of having exams and homeworks everyday when you're working
yes...but you sometimes have to bring some work at home, and you constantly have your work in mind Plus you don't have to care about anything when you're at school. Sure when you have a job you have no homework, but have to come home to clean, shop food, see you grill, pay bills, go to post office or some administrative shit ect
2018-11-12 18:51
That is wrong unless you have a McDonald's-tier job. If you have a decent job you have to perform and be focused for 8 hours or more every day
2018-11-12 18:49
Good quotes regarding this: "If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure." "Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life." " Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summer off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time."
2018-11-12 19:18
 | 
so basically try achieving ur goal alone if u dont want to lose ur life thanks to school and work
2018-11-12 19:20
 | 
Japan 10yearban 
more like asylum ^v^
 | 
Europe FoolishExpert 
didnt attend schoold 50% and did the exams. You dont need to give your everything
2018-11-12 18:51
so going to work is prison too?
2018-11-12 18:53
 | 
depends what kind of work and if u like it
2018-11-12 18:57
 | 
Finland BOMBDOGE 
if you work in prison
2018-11-12 19:10
 | 
Lithuania dozzah 
200iq
2018-11-12 22:14
 | 
Malaysia byaIi 
lol
2018-11-12 22:37
Lol, college is not like prison at all
2018-11-12 18:54
 | 
didnt attend to college and i wont, but i believe you
2018-11-12 18:58
Hell is waiting for you after school
2018-11-12 18:58
 | 
Other UknowY 
Wait until you go to work. :D
2018-11-12 19:00
 | 
i'd rather kms than work typical 9-5 work
2018-11-12 19:04
 | 
Other UknowY 
You can always become a callboy. They work different shifts and get more money.
2018-11-12 19:05
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
Either trolling or you're certainly the laziest person I've ever seen.
2018-11-13 13:59
 | 
neither
2018-11-13 13:59
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
nt welfare parasite
2018-11-13 16:48
Guess you can just end your life already, since you have 0 money and don't want to get money. So have fun living on the streets in the cold while stealing a tiny bit of food to survive
2018-11-14 16:52
 | 
Agreed
2018-11-14 17:04
 | 
Czech Republic Vov1y 
yes
2018-11-12 19:07
 | 
Slovakia zzzkkkyyy 
You will feel completely different once you finish it.
2018-11-12 19:08
 | 
Croatia mds818 
makes me wonder why tf people are still responding to your threads?
2018-11-12 19:08
 | 
who are u
2018-11-12 19:13
 | 
Croatia mds818 
someone who saw your post and baits... years ago.
2018-11-12 19:13
 | 
link me some, i am interested
2018-11-12 19:14
 | 
Croatia mds818 
I'm bookmarking quality, not quantity mr happy
2018-11-12 19:15
 | 
mr happy??
 | 
Croatia mds818 
we're done here.
 | 
wtf
2018-11-12 19:18
Happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-11-14 14:05
Prison, definitely a prison. Had that thought since 8th grade. To add: life is a prison in general.
2018-11-12 19:10
You can't escape from prison easily, that's the difference.
2018-11-12 19:11
Lekr0 | 
Peru synergy_ 
In Lima, Peru its really like a prision, sad, boring also you cant stand up and talk with your friend because the teacher wants absolute silence, if you do it they will make a note for your fathers, you cant escape from school, if you make the worse activity but complete it in time you get highest calification, but if you do it right, but after time you get 0, sometimes you dont have free time, the homework is like from 4 different teacher 3/4 will leave you a homework.
2018-11-12 21:50
earth is a prison
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Life is
2018-11-12 21:59
school is the best place for catch all fresh pussy you can !!!! don't leave school enjoyyyyyyyy it
2018-11-12 19:22
 | 
u high ivan?
2018-11-12 19:26
what juanito ?
2018-11-12 19:27
School has its 1% of males who can do that. The 98% is only able to fap and the remaning 1% just doesn't want one cuz they have something perspective to do.
2018-11-12 22:02
 | 
Other xrist 
move to finland then, you only have to learn, but do not have to go to school.
2018-11-12 19:53
We have mandatory tuition here.
2018-11-12 20:14
 | 
Other xrist 
You have "läroplikt" in Sweden we have "skolplikt".
2018-11-12 20:15
Well it kinda depends. We have mandatory nine years of education. In theory you can drop out after that, but it's not that easy. In high school you can do some courses independently, but there is some limitations such as grade and how many consecutive independent courses you have done. Also some subjects don't have this option.
2018-11-12 20:22
 | 
Brazil bernog 
+1
2018-11-12 19:54
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
I'm sorry, I just have to laugh... you think school is a prison? Life itself is a prison man, widen your horizon or you'll fall prey to your illusions
2018-11-12 19:57
 | 
I just wanted to see people's opinions about school, i know life is hell for most of us
2018-11-12 21:34
 | 
Yugoslavia Valentin^ 
2018-11-12 20:00
It just might be a good idea to stop hitting yourself in head with degenerative ideas.
2018-11-12 20:07
Try to get anxiety. Then school will feel so liberating as you hate to be by yourself.
2018-11-12 20:13
 | 
what kind of anxiety
2018-11-12 21:34
Anxiety disorder
2018-11-12 21:44
 | 
Ukraine Edddddd 
School=Prison the fact
2018-11-12 20:16
School aint nothin like prison. Ever seen nigga stabbed in the neck in school? me neither but seen that shit in prison.
2018-11-12 20:17
 | 
nah but seen lots of people bullied or beaten
2018-11-12 21:35
thats that niggas fault. if u gonna get punked like a bitch u is a bitch
 | 
yeah sometimes thats true, sometimes
nah its always.
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul 
how many shootings in american prisons tho?
2018-11-14 14:14
ive seen no shootings
2018-11-14 18:42
 | 
Greece VeryPlus1Guy 
I don't agree my friend. The chance of getting shot at the prison is lower.
2018-11-12 20:22
 | 
lmao
2018-11-12 21:35
Lekr0 | 
Peru synergy_ 
lmao +1
OMEGALUL
xD
 | 
Faroe Islands I_Oof_myself 
+1
2018-11-12 20:23
only kids thinks school is bad
2018-11-12 20:50
 | 
Denmark Dev0ur^ 
I don't think school is a prison at all - Yeah it feels lik shit to wake up early in the morning, but when you are at the school, and actually learn something, it's pretty cool.
2018-11-12 21:05
Totally like learning something which I don't want to know and would never ever in my life try to learn cuz it's not interesting to me. I don't know how's your educational system.
2018-11-12 21:58
It's not about learn much meaningless information. It's about your progress, test for your mind. If school was hard thing to you, you goes in handworks, if you past it easily, it's mean that u can go to college for getting harder and more responsible jobs
2018-11-12 22:16
I knew someone would say something about "meaningless information". MAN, THERE SHOULD BE PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING, NOT PEOPLE DOING EVERYTHING. That's the dumb Soviet system which wanted you to be a professor of medicine and an engineer.
2018-11-12 22:18
 | 
Denmark Dev0ur^ 
There must be atleast something you like/liked at school - I don't believe anyone didn't like any subject at school at all.
2018-11-13 00:26
No, not a single one. I enjoy laughing with my classmates etc but the teachers, the subjects are utter crap.
2018-11-13 15:06
+1
2018-11-12 21:43
+1 SAME
2018-11-12 21:46
it isn't a prison, maybe a shooting range tho.
2018-11-12 21:47
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2018-11-12 21:56
yes but i got last 2 years
 | 
Brazil m16r_0 
not school , but our society is a prison. School / university is probably the best part of it.
2018-11-12 21:52
School is shit and a waste of time.
In Lima, Peru its really like a prision, sad, boring also you cant stand up and talk with your friend because the teacher wants absolute silence, if you do it they will make a note for your parents, you cant escape from school, if you make the worse activity but complete it in time you get highest calification, but if you do it right, but after time you get 0, sometimes you dont have free time, the homework is like from 4 different teacher 3/4 will leave you a homework.
Seems our educational systems both suck a pretty big DICK.
2018-11-12 21:56
 | 
well here in Poland our school edu system sucks too, it's retarded as fuck and would take me hours to write it's cons
2018-11-12 22:08
I'm dreaming return to school to change my afterschool moves, im medcal student rn, and its real prison. U must learn such complex sciences as histology and chemistry by yourself and teachers gives u only 15% of information that needs
 | 
well u have chosen really hard college subject tho, i'd expect that if i were you
2018-11-12 22:06
All I see in here is a bunch of spoiled teenagers, who’s wasting their best opportunity in life. It’s all about mentality. When you go work in some years, you wont do something you find interesting all the time. Will you go quit then too? Take the education you can get, archive a great career and make a good living situation for yourself.
2018-11-12 22:01
 | 
i've said that many times that i'd rather commit not alive than living life that's not worth living
2018-11-12 22:08
You will regret it in 10 years.. When you are lonely, poor and fucked. And instead you could have a nice car, house and choose the perfect girl.
2018-11-12 22:10
 | 
nice car, house, girl? Bro, im not Danish man living in Denmark, nor i'm not studying something i like. Also i am pretty lonely and fucked right now
2018-11-12 22:13
Then change to a study you like. Get the degree, so you can get out of your situation. There’s a need of educated employees in Denmark and other countries as well, so if you get a good education you can get a really great life if you would relocate at some point. You can probably get a great job and work to you are like 45-50 then have earned enough money to retire in your own country. A few years of horrible school can make a life changing difference for you.
2018-11-12 22:17
hello why did u call me
2018-11-13 17:58
Yes its cancerous. I have always wondered why traditional school isnt obsolete yet in this age. I can learn everything I need to know about the second world war with about 2 hours of research, where as in school they spend a whole year teaching you about it. I learnt english to a fluent level from home within 2 years. Within my 10 years of school I probably learned about 20 words lol. Not to mention the constant threat of humiliation, violence, and other forms of bullying from other students. Google>teachers.
2018-11-12 22:21
Internet full of fake info,and kids cant control themselves, imagine 16 y.o kid which never went to school. His sociable skills at 0, he has friends only on the Internet and gaming addiction, and his mind is comparable to 5th grader. No 1 can always sit on parents neck. And which company needs hikki on state? You will meet the same humiliation from the boss, colleagues. But you came across this for the first time because you weren’t at school It's not about learn much meaningless information. It's about your progress, test for your mind. If school was hard thing to you, you goes in handworks, if you past it easily, it's mean that u can go to college for getting harder and more responsible jobs
2018-11-12 22:35
It's nice to learn things. You can beat anyone with your knowledge you learn
2018-11-12 22:26
 | 
Malaysia byaIi 
+1 i like to give always my classmate's this feeling
2018-11-12 22:39
I mean I've been really stupid for a long time (lazy in school) but last months I feel like I'm finally starting to realize how cool it is to know stuff
2018-11-12 22:44
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
only if you're really stupid
2018-11-12 22:37
nah because you can just quit going. also school isn't necessary in 2k18. you can get good jobs doing shit like cnc machining with zero education/job experience and make more than retards who will be paying off their student loans for 30 years
2018-11-12 22:52
ropz | 
Czech Republic rusteD 
No, in prisons there are almost no shootings Prisons are safer than schools (atleast in the greatest country in the world))) )
2018-11-12 22:53
Maybe in U.S.A yes
2018-11-12 22:54
> left school > go to poland > clean toalets Easy life
2018-11-12 22:55
#im14andthisisDEEP
2018-11-12 22:56
 | 
Canada thelegend27 
G8Q0wHY
2018-11-12 22:56
 | 
what
2018-11-13 14:08
youtube it
2018-11-13 16:45
ROFL relax you drama queen
2018-11-13 00:28
 | 
Sweden meistr0 
Life = Prison. School -> Work for 45 years -> Retire and wait for death.
2018-11-13 00:30
Relationship = prison
2018-11-13 14:00
Reply needs to have actual content
complete and utter waste of precious childhood. You wake up at six in the morning to go to a building which resembles a federal prison. There, you go from class to class, repeating the same thing over and over every day. You get obsolete, inconsequential bullshit shoved down your throat by people who are only there for the money and time off. Then, you get tested on this bullshit, and if you fail because you don't understand, then that's too bad, which totally defeats the purpose of learning anyways. Meanwhile, you are forced to interact with mindless clone bot teenagers who only care about drugs, sex, and the mall. And if that's not enough, they send you away with more bullshit, also known as homework, to do during your only free time at home when you could be pursuing your own interests that might at some point be relevant to the life you want to lead instead of the one the fucking government chooses for you. In the future, you will never need to know quadratic formulas and geometry unless you plan on becoming a mathematician. To sum it all up, school is a big competition to weed out the "smartest" people who the government hopes will one day take reign over their cesspool of fucking moronic imbeciles which is leading our country to hell. Our only hope is that one day someone who can see through this will break free from this penitentiary and make some much needed reforms. If you ever need to know anything they teach you in school in real life, there's this nifty little thing called GOOGLE.
6 in the morning? schools can actually teach you useful things, like reading and math and history. if you pay attention. "school is a big competition to weed out the "smartest" people who the government hopes will one day take reign over their cesspool of fucking moronic imbeciles which is leading our country to hell" so you do see the use for it.
yeah we wake up at 6 and the school start at 6.45 AM
2018-11-14 12:31
that sucks
2018-11-14 16:15
"Meanwhile, you are forced to interact with mindless clone bot teenagers who only care about drugs, sex, and the mall" best thing i've read in years
2018-11-13 16:52
only in Russia.
2018-11-13 14:03
lol wait till u have to work
2018-11-13 16:44
work 10x more fun than school. if its not for you, quit and get a job you like. you will make more money if you have fun doing your job.
like its that easy to work with what u like. work is ok, but school days were the best because we were young, no bills to pay or things to look over. work is OK i mean it should be more fair. the rule of nowadays says: 8h you work, 8h you sleep, 8h you have "free time". 8x3=24. lets consider some little things here: - avg. 1h~2h from daily traffic of going and leaving work. - avg. 1hour of doing/thinking work at home. - lunch time ~1h~2h depending on country. that means, you ACTUALLY have about little 5 to 4 hours of free time, some use their sleep time (essential) as free time. that sums like 11h of your mind focused on work daily. last BUT NOT LEAST: you work 5 days and have 2 days off? WTF is that? you work 5, you rest at least 3. And for vacation, you have to work 1 year to have 30 days off? jesus fucking christ who invented this.
2018-11-13 17:02
capitalists invented it. there are jobs you can do from home. then you dont have to commute and decide for yourself when you take time off.
2018-11-13 17:18
ikr but those are super sketchy to find and u know that.
2018-11-13 17:25
make an instagram xd
2018-11-13 19:13
don't get a job too, good luck kiddo
2018-11-13 16:48
 | 
Are you the kind of man for whom work is the most important thing in life?
2018-11-13 17:51
yes, also day job same shit xddd
2018-11-13 17:12
Be a cs:go pro so you will not need an education and you can still earn money.
2018-11-14 12:34
Unless you're tier 11
2018-11-14 12:36
Just git gud and don't be tier 11
2018-11-14 13:12
Lol I enjoyed middle school so much, there was finally no homework (less than b4) and I had a feeling, that all my life finally depends only on me. Later years of sql are really cool.
2018-11-14 12:40
 | 
middle school was fun indeed
2018-11-14 15:10
surely felt like it after the first 6 years
2018-11-14 13:06
As someone who spent 2 years in federal prison by age 23 i think you'd disagree once you've experienced it. But i understand what you're trying to say. in a way life is a prison. Our mind is our own prison.
2018-11-14 14:12
Welcome to life. School isnt prison. Its funny how people in school feel like this is hardest part of life. Maybe it is but only at this moment. After school You'll have to study for next few years just to get well paid job. (maybe not because maybe You have rich friends/family who can get You some nice job). Even if You get well paid job - I bet You think life is easy at this point - ITS NOT. You will work hard to get nice apartment/house, then car. Then You'll realize that 50% of money You should earn are going for taxes/medical insurance etc. Every month You will have to pay alot of money for bills, taxes etc. Lets say that You will open Your own company - You'll see how expensive are taxes then. Dude no offence but if You're not born in really rich family - life is hard. This is how it works. I'm 27 yo, I live in Poland and I make much more money than normal Polish person. I have quite nice car, apartment and Im planning to start building house next year. I can afford nice vacation and still - life aint easy. Just enjoy school while You're still young. Get nice friends, have fun while You can. Trust me - school is easiest part of Your life. Just enjoy every single day. And don't get in trouble like drugs or smth like that. Some of nicest people I know/knew have problems for years because of stupid sh!t like this.
2018-11-14 14:27
 | 
drugs = fun
2018-11-14 15:12
Only if You know what to take, what amount of it and still use your brain. I know people who lost control about it and They lost everything. Money, family, house, freedom and some of them life.
2018-11-14 16:17
+1
2018-11-14 17:06
fk school, not needed in 2018
2018-11-14 15:12
I really dunno if bait or dumb XD
2018-11-14 15:42
School is the best. Friends,Lots of freetime,fun classes etc best time of my life
2018-11-14 16:18
 | 
Russia skipster 
I study in a fkn Lyceum Monday-Saturday 8am-4pm
2018-11-14 16:28
who cares about school lmao
2018-11-14 16:31
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.