Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CSGO morals
 | 
Germany Thatguy12345 
Is it morally acceptable for me to abandon a match where my team dont talk and have no coordination? -Not using comms is super ass, but at least people sometimes do basic teamwork eventhough they dont call. However being on T side and honestly i have had casual matches with more teamwork, i just had to give up because it simply isnt fun. I will try my ass off and do my best only to lose bitterly with a team that doesnt care... So i just leave. Am i an asshole? Is it too much to ask for people who play competitive in freaking dmg ranks to make an effort to work with the team? This doesnt happen all the time but when it does it sucks.
2018-11-12 22:50
 | 
Netherlands gertwily 
I can't believe how pro's blatantly cheat in these tournaments. If you you watch demos carefully with cl_interpolate "0" you will see how crosshairs snap to heads in one tick time period. There is no mouse or wrist can has these snapping capabilities. This is nothing about being Global, Silver or Nova. Cheat industry is in golden era now for cs go. It is impossible for VAC to detect high tier cheats due to old CS GO game engine. Cheats developers has their own network between them and always give updates for every new developments. All these youngsters earn thousands of dollars without getting caught. And they all know it is impossible now for this game to detect these talents. Most of pro's bind their aim keys to weapon switch so they can easily point enemy on the map without getting caught. Everything happening in front of our eyes. Even with 50$ public cheat, people can play on lan while anti-cheat also active. And never detected by the anti-cheat. Think about thousand dollars invested tailor-made cheats that used by Pros. If you practice thousands of hours you can be global but if you practice thousands of hours with your custom-made cheats you will be S1mple..
2018-11-12 22:51
 | 
Germany Thatguy12345 
dude wtf
2018-11-12 23:00
 | 
Netherlands gertwily 
😍😍 lmao 😍😍
2018-11-12 23:01
flusha | 
Poland MBT_yt 
You can abandon any time, but remember: - lose rank - lose mm trust Moral? It's just a game. They can just practice 4v5 without you. If they good they will still rank up no matter what.
2018-11-12 23:04
i think the map in csgo contains enough information to get you through lower ranks, even without voice comm
2018-11-12 23:09
 | 
Germany Thatguy12345 
its DMG my dude. I only play matchmaking to warm up, i play faceit all the time. However people hate on mm because of cheating and crap teams. I try to play seriously and do my job. I understand mm is garbage but i honestly dont want to be part of the problem thats why i worry if i did the right thing or am just a doofus and should not do that again.
2018-11-12 23:12
a lot of times mutes will listen if you just start yelling commands out of the blue
2018-11-12 23:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.