Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why is bodyy still on G2?
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
He has survived all shuffles while being on G2 while arguably being the most worthless player on G2 RpK and SmithZz removed, bodyy stayed NBK-, apEX, and (sort of) m1xwell removed, bodyy stayed Now reports of Ex6TenZ and SmithZz being removed, bodyy staying NBK-, RpK, m1xwell, and apEX bring far more fire power Ex6TenZ brings leadership and around the same fire power SmithZz brings the same fire power since being a rifler, far more experienced, is a much better support and keeps the potentially best French player happy I seriously don't get it
2018-11-13 23:08
Bodyy sucks shox' cock just abit harder than SmithZz does
2018-11-13 23:10
:D
2018-11-13 23:43
I think Ocelote likes men, and Bodyy's handsome
2018-11-14 01:16
Lol +1
2018-11-14 01:26
Oops I've been doubting him.from so long
2018-11-14 05:48
Hahahaah
2018-11-14 05:51
I know
reportedc fro being noob
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
This is an international site, please write your comment in English
2018-11-13 23:12
this is t he funniest thing on this site
2018-11-14 00:18
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
oof rip comment thread, nice ban my dude
2018-11-14 18:50
 | 
France Xda308 
kennyS + shox + bodyy = earned Major spot Remove any of them = lose the Major spot
2018-11-13 23:12
they all have it lol
2018-11-13 23:13
 | 
France Xda308 
No ?
2018-11-13 23:14
yes, they played last major with this squad so they need just 3 players from that squad to be eligible for the major, it can even be ex6 smithzz and bodyy :)
2018-11-13 23:16
 | 
France Xda308 
Ok, missed the point then Thanks for the heads up ! -> Carlos his (was ?) confident in shox and trust(ed) him on his choices so that explains a lot too...
2018-11-13 23:18
np, it's just ocelote (g2 owner) who has no clue about cs and malek who are forcing the move
y paying around 70-80k monthly on salaries to team that loses to Windigo 2:0? who wouldn't want changes?
2018-11-17 19:12
Ez for ex6 smithzz bodyy sixer xms too good
2018-11-14 00:33
worthless comment
2018-11-14 11:06
Seriously since this G2 is just a huge joke I would laugh my ass off if they just kicked shox and kennys and become much better xD
2018-11-15 11:40
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I don't think you understand what the post is about, I'm asking more about how so many shuffles have happened without G2 kicking bodyy Also kennyS + shox + any of the other players that were removed (at the time of their removal) would allow G2 to return to the Major with a reserved spot
 | 
France Xda308 
Yeah, lol, lost a big point there #15
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
np my dude, appreciate your civility :)
2018-11-13 23:27
 | 
France FanchD 
after the major they will kick him
2018-11-13 23:13
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
People said that about the London major, he's still here plus reports claim he is staying for the next shuffle, I doubt they're keeping bodyy just for a spot at the major when they could just keep Ex6 instead
2018-11-13 23:33
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
i read somewhere ex6 may haven't been kick but he may have a dissease. Not sure about that but it could explains the move.
2018-11-14 11:10
a disease? Link?
2018-11-14 11:12
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
it's a comment in french news website, not an article or something that can be trust 100%. Do you read french ? i'll send it in that case
2018-11-14 11:13
I could translate so yea please
2018-11-14 11:14
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
2018-11-14 11:15
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
nothing really serious but there's often people close the players who throw a little info in that way on this site.
2018-11-14 11:16
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
Exact translation : "From the infos we got, shox apparently decided nothing in this move, we have to beware of speculations, there's maybe a reason nobody has told here : he may have a dissease"
2018-11-14 11:20
Oh cool thanks. Yea, I hope its that case then. But I really do think Ex6 should be IGL for G2 but need more firepower. His strats do work as you saw they beat Navi, Faze, and hellraiser. But smithzz bought them down
2018-11-14 11:22
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
I agree with you, I think he'd better go with young beasts that would trust him 100%. Im pretty sure shox and kennys have mental strength issues, once they start to lose, they tilt and it's fucked.
2018-11-14 11:25
Yea Definatly. I agree with KennyS and that. Because they both have Pasion for the game and is eager to win.
2018-11-14 11:46
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
If that's the case I hope Ex6 returns to the roster when he's better, I really think he is the best French speaking IGL when given the opportunity to lead properly
2018-11-14 18:48
SS | 
France ponche 
-smithzz is an evidence but bodyy has to go instead of ex6
2018-11-13 23:14
 | 
Italy steven513 
+1
2018-11-13 23:17
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I agree Ex6 should stay, but what I'm saying is bodyy should be removed before any of the other players, including SmithZz, at least SmithZz can bring experience, keep shox happy, and be a better support, WHILE STILL having around the same firepower
2018-11-13 23:22
Smithzz shouldn't have to keep shox happy, they're meant to be fucking professionals. Just make a French team without shox as all he does is whine and bitch. Yes, he's a good player when he's in form, but he's a fucking drama queen and won't play without his ass leech Smithzz.
2018-11-13 23:55
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I agree, the French scene has always been plagued by drama whether it be kennyS, shox, Happy, kio, NBK-, or ScreaM. It's not just a shox problem to be a dickbag, although as of right now it is very destrcutive, but more so for how he is restricting Ex6's leading, see #32 for what I mean, he explains it much better than I will. But I think you're missing the point, SmithZz has similar ability in terms fire power to bodyy while having a much more selfless support orientated play style, while bodyy is an anchor on CT, something Ex6 can do better (While also bringing leadership to G2), and literally worthless on T
2018-11-14 00:08
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Few counterarguments >Bodyy is much more solid as a rifler than smitthz >Bodyy is very selfless and shox separating with smitthz is a good thing, smitthz should not be in a tier1 CS team or one that wants to be >Ex6tenz leadership wasnt doing much and shox was carrying most games anyway >The team looked lost and they couldn't close rounds unless shox or maybe Kenny was alive
2018-11-14 01:08
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
countercounterarguments >I completely disagree, bodyy brings the same firepower >bodyy isn't a selfless support player, he's an anchor and entry-esk player, he's shit at his roles while having shit firepower too. Though I agree SmithZz is also a bad player for a team aiming for t1 or even higher t2, he is at least decent at his role >I have my suspicions shox isn't helping in the leadership department, he has a tendency to try and take over leadership if he feels uncomfortable and as we've seen, he can either hard carry and not lead or soft carry and lead (I'd prefer the former as he's shit at leading anyway). This could however also be attributed to Ex6TenZ not feeling comfortable to shut shox up considering he is pretty much the mastermind of G2 for now >If anything you're agreeing with me, the team is shit because they rely on 2 high fire power players, get rid of bodyy who cant play his role well or aim well and get a better fragger
2018-11-14 01:19
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
No hes muuuuch better at rifling than smitthz and they're both good support players the only reason you think smitthz is a better support is because bodyy was forced to be that entry/3rd fragger on G2 because smitthz cant do anything else. Bodyy was a much better player on previous lineups and I guarantee he performs better on this iteration. So either ex6tenz isnt capable of leading the team or the players arent accepting his leadership. Either way that means the project failed so theres no point in keeping ex6. Shox and Kenny are way more valuable regardless of their egos. I am sort of agreeing with you, there are better players for the team besides bodyy, despite the fact that you heavily underrate him, hes a solid t2 support.
2018-11-14 01:29
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
bodyy has consistently been trash, he has one game every blue moon where he does well, just like SmithZz. Even in previous lineups where bodyy was the outright support he was bad at it: "French superteam" = bodyy was a bad support NBK- and apEX project = bodyy was a bad support The original G2 when bodyy first joined = he was decent at first then completely fell off I'd prefer a player who can only do one thing okay, than a player who can do lots of things terribly In terms of Ex6's leadership I think it's more shox's fault, he is shut out from talking, although I agree shox is far more valuable that doesn't mean he shouldn't shut the fuck up at let Ex6 try to lead. Plus it's not like Ex6 can tell shox to just shut up, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place, he either tells shox be quiet and gets kicked for the ensuing drama, or keeps quiet can gets kicked for not leading properly
2018-11-14 01:39
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Hes was good on old g2 with scream and played his role fine on the super team, that team had many issues and bodyy was not one of them. Only player I see them potentially getting is amanek its clear they dont want kio or screaM
2018-11-14 05:41
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
whether they WANT kio or ScreaM is up to debate, they are the best option for G2 He was the worst player in the super team by a significant margin, despite all of the internal issues and was only good on the original G2 at the begining, then fell off and became the 2nd worst player by far behind SmithZz with an AWP
2018-11-14 18:39
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Amanek and zywoo are better options than both kio and scream
2018-11-14 19:57
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Amanek is not a better option, ZyWOo is an equal option but seems content with his current team and prefers to AWP and I doubt he would get the opportunity to to do while kennyS is in lineup
2018-11-15 07:26
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Amanek is clearly better. He brings fresh hunger and has no personal or motivational issues. And zywoo is the same and is a hybrid he can rifle better than scream and kio
2018-11-15 11:22
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Amanek just straight up isn't better than kio or ScreaM, kio clearly doesn't have motivation issues anymore and ScreaM performed great while on fnatic in a very unfamiliar environment. "fresh hunger" means literally nothing, bodyy had fresh hunger but 2 years later he's fucking starving
2018-11-15 11:26
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Yes he is. He has equal firepower to kio and doesnt bring any of the ego or motivational issues that kio or scream bring. And hes not 1 dimensional like scream
2018-11-15 11:31
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
#159 for kio's motivation, and ScreaM is clearly motivated otherwise he wouldn't have returned to professional play. kio and ScreaM have never been known for their ego, the egomaniacs of the French scene are Happy, shox, and NBK-
2018-11-15 11:40
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
"Every player in the pro scene is motivated" Wrong Scream has serious ego issues. He wants to be the star of the team and kio just like apex whines and complains a lot
2018-11-15 19:45
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I never said every player in the pro scene has motivation, those who return after a decently long hiatus generally return because of new found confidence and motivation. ScreaM doesn't have ego issues at all, he played support for nV lmao, he's more selfless than people give him credit for. What's your source for kio whining since he got kicked from the nV lineup with apEX and kennyS
2018-11-16 01:54
-Smithzz -bodyy -shox -ex6 +4 players from ldlc ez decent French team
2018-11-14 09:01
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
2018-11-15 05:09
That's what happens when you threaten a player with a kick... Happened with Neo too lul
2018-11-15 17:33
0.8 rating. He is not worth keeping on a top team. There is nothing that can excuse or make up for being this shit.
2018-11-14 01:05
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Admitidly his rating his fucking terrible, BUT he is good for team synergy with shox (arguably has the highest skill ceiling in the history of CSGO) and being a generally very selfless player. The only player in the French scene that would be good to replace him (selfless, very anit-tilting, support-role) would be kio who isnt available, if he was, I'd be all for -SmithZz
2018-11-14 01:11
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
The main reason kio isnt in the French scene is because he has personal issues with other players and motivational issues in his career. And yet you want him for an "anti-tilting, selfless role" meanwhile bodyy seems to have that exact relaxed personality as well as clearly being a good teammate as seen by the fact that hes survived the shuffles. And also being a very selfless player himself clearly wanting to fill a support role. I understand kio brings a noticeable firepower advantage over bodyy and that hes a major winning proven player, but at least be transparent in your arguments. Kio and bodyy have pros and cons to each of them for that role specifically because that role requires a certain type of personality.
2018-11-14 21:22
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
i never said I wanted kio for an anti tilting role, I said SmithZz brings that aspect, which is why I feel so strongly that if anyone were to be removed it should be bodyy because his fire power matches that of SmithZz but bodyy doesn’t bring anything other than anchoring, which he doesn’t even do well. Where are you’re sources for kio not wanting to return to the French scene,the last time he had motivation issues and an outright problem with a French TEAM was when he left nV, he had problems with Happy recently but that’s it. The role doesn’t require any type of personality, kio played that role in FaZe and was arguably one of the best at that role at certain times. bodyy has literally 0 pros that kio doesn’t have other than the fact he is a yesman to shox and is just an easy bitch player to keep to have a majority over any internal conflicts. Even with that considered kio has far more pros than bodyy and far less cons than bodyy, he is a much better PLAYER in every regard. Edit: Also the reason I was pointing out SmithZz brings anti tilting is because he has it whereas bodyy doesn’t hence the argument bodyy should be the first to go
2018-11-15 04:50
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
So does bodyy and bodyy firepower > smitthz firepower I never said he didnt want to return to the French scene I said he has personal issues with players in the French scene which has prevented him from joining a team. Yes it does lol you need to be a player willing to sacrifice more than others for the greater good of the team and kio at times has has trouble doing that. Bodyy clearly is less tilting to play with if he is being kept over smithzz and that's partially because he doesnt have the worst stats in pro play. Also you're contradicting yourself >"other than the fact he is a yesman to shox and is just an easy bitch player to keep to have a majority over any internal conflicts. " >"bodyy doesnt have anti-tilt factor" Well which one is it? Is he easy to play with and liked by his teammates or does he not bring any calmness to the team?
2018-11-15 11:32
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
kio has never been prevented from rejoining the French scene since he joined EnVyUs, he replaced Happy as IGL and garnered stupid amounts of respect from the French scene because of how well he adapted to the IGL role. No it doesn't, TACO doesn't have the calm 'personality' to be a support, he's very cocky (as he should be while in Liquid he's doing great) but he still plays his role well In no way was I contradicting myself by saying he is a yesman and he doesnt bring anti tilt. Players can bring a factor of anti-tilt ingame but be a catalyst to internal problems, like NBK- in the 'superteam' he was incredibly calm ingame yet argued with shox's decisions. Those factors can be independant
2018-11-15 11:37
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Hes been denied from being on G2 multiple times as they clearly dont want him and his time as an IGL was very short and unproven. Taco very clearly has a nice guy and calm personality he may be somewhat cocky in interviews but within the context of the team hes very sacrificial and calming. He allows the other player to succeed regardless of his stats. Lmao clearly if NBK was taking issue with the leadership he wasn't being "anti-tilt" he was attempting to help with the calling which is fine but how are you going to try to pass that off as anti-tilt when TACO and bodyy do that exact thing much better than NBK and kio
2018-11-15 19:44
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
What's your source for kio being 'denied' from being on G2? kio's IGLing was unprovenand short but that's not what he would be doing on G2 anyway so why mention it other than that he is able to adapt. NBK- may have been a poor example, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you dont require a personality to play a certain role, SmithZz brings more anti-tilt than bodyy does, he does a better job of keeping shox happy while bringing similar firepower. Also I think a lot of people are forgetting: BODYY ISN'T A SUPPORT ANYMORE ever since the new G2 lineup SmithZz has been support, bodyy is literally useless, he's playing entry-ish and loses 90% of his duels, why not get literally anyone else from a tier 1/2 French speaking roster to do the same thing
2018-11-16 02:01
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
The fact that he hasnt been offered a spot on the team after multiple changes pretty much tells you that kio wont be on the team Bodyy surviving this change over smitthz should tell you that shox values bodyy more than smitthz since he was the one behind this move. Hed rather have bodyy who brings the same supportive elements as smithzz in terms of personality as well as a sacrificial playstyle while also being a better player overall than smithzz. Also support players, the good ones, have a clear calm personality in game, are rational, and bring level headedness to the stars. How can you not see that to be able to do that you need to have certain personality traits? Bodyy WILL be a support on this lineup. No one is forgetting that Pretty much everyone knows that bodyy was forced into the 3rd fragger/entry role when the ex6 lineup was conceived because smithzz couldnt do anything besides support. Now that bodyy has somewhat skilled and versatile players around him he will return back to the support role where he plays best.
2018-11-16 02:35
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
shox has a habit of valuing players more than they’re worth, so you think he values SmithZz more than NBK- because he replaces them? There are reports that this wasn’t even shox’s decision to do this change, it was MaLek’s though I’m not sure. NBK- wasn’t offered a spot on the G2 lineup for around 2 years but he still joined, just because they haven’t been offered doesn’t make them a bad candidate for the spot or even an unwanted candidate. People shit in SmithZz for not being able to do anything other than support but bodyy can’t either as seen. Y this lineup, the way I see it both should be removed, they’re both garbage, the reason I think bodyy should be removed first is because they tried removing SmithZz already, why not sideline bodyy and the fact that bodyy is worse at being a support than SmithZz while bringing the same firepower in addition to being worse at CT because all he does is anchor, something literally any other player can do. Nobody needs personality traits to play a role, and even if that was the case kio is calm and fits that personality. The reason I say people don’t need a certain personality is because there’s examples of support esk players not being calm players, eg KRiMZ Either way you cut it with he personality argument kio would be better than bodyy, so would any of the LDLC players. Bodyy is just such a bad player in terms of what G2 is aiming for, so is SmithZz. I think I said in a previous comment (not on this specific thread) that SmithZz could work but I’ve absolutely been convinced otherwise since, both are trash I just think SmithZz as a support is less trash. Having said that there are far better options for G2 by replacing both of them, again I just think bodyy is worse when looking at his overall play, he’s worse as support and can only anchor something known for being the thing an igl does because it’s so easy
2018-11-16 03:43
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
At the end of the day I dont disagree with you. There are better options in the French scene than bodyy, better support players and better fraggers if they want to go that direction. The problem I'm having is that you actively contradict yourself when taking about the personality traits neccessary or lack thereof. Kio is not calm, he was removed initially due to creating to many problems and being too vocal in game. Krimz may have outbursts but he would never blame teammates and always accepts responsibility, hes trying to improve while kio was trying to place blame. Styko taco NBK bodyy krimz all have similar views of the game and are willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the team. Go watch thoorin talk to xyp9x styko and NBK about the support role, you might actually learn something about what's necessary for the role.
2018-11-18 06:48
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
kio was removed in the original nV not because he was vocal, he got removed for his intense lack of motivation, NBK- was removed from G2 for being too vocal, KRiMZ has quite a lot of outburst to be considered a calm player, Xyp9x and STYKO I can understand being considered calm, Xyp9x has had one outburst that I can remember in his entire career and STYKO has had none. The problem I have with your argument with personality, is how you call it a necessity; it's not. Any good player can play every role to a degree, and most players are similar in that they will sacrifice for the team, most entry fraggers are an example, apEX and fer come to mind. The only role that kind of has a personality attached to it is being a star player and even thats not really a role, and the only trait you need is to be selfish sometimes
2018-11-18 07:26
Kio has already stated his goals for 2019 and he is now motivated than ever. Its a more mature kio and he has also recently tried picking up the igl role, he is almost the better version of smithzz, but also has more fragging power.
2018-11-15 08:38
I couldn't agree more...
2018-11-14 11:50
apEX | 
United Kingdom SkaTyce 
They would be stupid to kick him, bodyy is an underated beast. I like smithzz but JaCkz is a great fragger and apparently a really good teammate and a better player to have on the team. Dont know about Lucky but i havent really scene any super tactical cs from G2 so maybe ex6 isnt really doing what people expected him to do
 | 
France SpooceCooke 
Yeah he’s certainly not winning though He has massively upped his fragging whih is good still. I’ve never seen bodyy be consistent or particularly impactful so I’m a skeptic regarding him. For me an obvious one is Smithzz has to go, need a better faster rifler
2018-11-13 23:23
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
bodyy isn't underrated, he's bad and has been since he joined G2, he has consistently been either their worst or 2nd worst player and offers nothing unique (e.g. Ex6 brings leadership, SmithZz brings experience and a level of anti-tilt, something the French scene is notorious for) As for the new players supossedly being added, I've heard good things about both of them, but keep in mind neither of them have any experience at the level G2 want to play at, while there are other options for G2 like ScreaM (while not as good as he was in 2016, he's a far better pick than either of these unproven tier 4/5 players)
2018-11-13 23:26
I think the main problem is that shox doesn't let him do what ex6 normally does. Lambert (ex nV-Academy) stated this as well. He said that G2 doesn't look like an "Ex6tenZ style team". So it's probably shox undermining his calls. In the last HLTV confirmed episode, Professeur (I think) said during the interview with Maniac that shox is really vocal in the team, so he probably has a big say in what G2 will do before the round starts. So getting Ex6TenZ was kinda pointless in the first place, if you're not gonna give him full authority (which I thought was supposed to happen). Shox really needs to make up his mind on whether he wants to lead or not, his diva behaviour is seriously hurting every team he plays in.
2018-11-13 23:34
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
+1, although I'm not sure how significant this is, it's obvious shox is the one calling at least during timeouts at LANs, he's the only one that talks
2018-11-13 23:36
That's what worries me abit. He said he was done with leading, brings in Ex6 for that sole purpose, then starts leading again and kicks Ex6. I don't get this guy.
2018-11-13 23:38
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
It must be frustration (imangine being one of the best players in the world AND a major winner AND having your 'projects' fail repeatedly) paired with his tendancy to take over a situation regardless of his ability to lead
2018-11-13 23:44
+1 I guess he really hates losing
2018-11-13 23:45
apEX | 
United Kingdom SkaTyce 
I feel like there is success to be had in a true ex6tenz system but shox needs to decide whether they commit to his style or that of ex6. If they do stick with the shox way then i feel like a roster of Shox, KennyS, Bodyy, JaCks and Scream (Im not a big fan these days but he works in a shox system) could also become a force in the top10
2018-11-14 00:53
+1 I'd be really curious to see how KennyS, shox and ScreaM would function together
2018-11-14 01:00
+1 +1 for both of you gentlemen no toxic behaviour just serious discussions
2018-11-15 10:30
syrsoN | 
Chile Zzalb 
+111
2018-11-14 00:02
He is a key player for G2
2018-11-13 23:19
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
elaborate
2018-11-13 23:22
 | 
France StickyRice 
He meant "botyy is a key player for making G2 consistently trash"
2018-11-13 23:35
How so, because he anchors bomb sites? That's a role Ex6 or any other player can fill (and probably do it better). Bodyy is just not consistent enough, there are way better options out there.
2018-11-13 23:37
he doesn't even anchor them well
2018-11-14 00:36
+1
2018-11-14 01:00
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1 should be kicked, he and SmithZz were the problems
2018-11-13 23:41
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I'd honestly prefer JUST -bodyy and see how 3 high firepower players, 1 dedicated leader, and 1 very selfless support player
2018-11-13 23:46
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
No no no, SmithZz is just far too bad for tier1 CS. Just get kio, he is better in every aspect and knows how to play for the team
2018-11-13 23:46
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
kio doesn't look like he's available as of now, but I agree kio is better in nearly every aspect what I'm thinking would be ScreaM to replace bodyy and kio (whenever he leaves/stop standing-in for C9) to replace SmithZz. bodyy literally has NO place on G2, SmithZz is literally the same fire power while providing a calm atmosphere and a far more selfless play style
2018-11-13 23:50
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Yeah ideally kio and ScreaM, but if kio aint available they should take an up and coming player, like one of the two players they are actually picking up now
2018-11-13 23:51
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I still feel that SmithZz COULD work in G2 if there were 3 high fire power players instead of 2, having said that if G2 continued to not reach expectations he should definitely be the next one to be replaced
2018-11-13 23:55
 | 
Italy steven513 
+1 bodyy is the main issue imo
2018-11-16 07:34
He did a walling that one time on cache
2018-11-13 23:52
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Literally you found the only significant thing that's happened in his career since being signed by G2 lol
2018-11-13 23:57
why thank you :)
2018-11-13 23:59
 | 
Italy steven513 
Well, if I’m not mistaken he also had a really good tournament in the ESL Pro League finals in 2017. However, aside from that, nothing significant on his part.
2018-11-16 07:36
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
hltv.org/stats/players/events/8374/bodyy He HAS done well in a few events, but I wouldn't call them significant because his teammates did far better than him anyway, like with your example kennyS got the MVP of the event.
2018-11-16 12:22
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
If they literally did -Bodyy -SmithZz +Scream +Kio they would instantly be top5, but they missed their chance... now it's either going to be a downfall or a hell of a miracle
2018-11-14 00:03
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Honestly, if the lineup was like you said: kennyS - AWPer shox - Lurker Ex6TenZ - IGL KioShiMa - Support ScreaM - Entry/2nd Entry they could hold their own against MiBR, Na'Vi, and FaZe, while having a huge potential to upset teams like Liquid and Astralis because of the INSANE skill ceiling most of them have, 4 of them have been considered the world's best or close at certain periods of time, so the upset potential would be really cool to watch
2018-11-14 00:12
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Just imagine how competitive the scene could become if only g2 made this lineup, Liquid stopped choking, Navi stabilised themselves, mibr started living up to their potential, mouz gained some confidence, Fnatic and NiP found their game again... and if VP added Byali and Snax for Neo and Pasha ;(( good old days of competitiveness, I honestly think they will come again... one day :)
2018-11-14 00:21
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
+1 would be a great time to be part of the CS community, unlike now with Astralis shitting on everyone or when fnatic just shat on everyone
2018-11-14 00:26
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Good old 2014-15 days... even when Fnatic were winning tournaments left and right, there always were teams like TSM, EnvyUs or even VP to stop them, you never exactly knew what will the outcome be... now it's different, or maybe we're just older?
2018-11-14 00:37
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
First match I watched was the EnVyUs vs fnatic ESL One Cologne Major Final and I didn't start watching properly until mid 2016, so I couldn't comment for sure if it would be better, but it looked better for sure watching the old matches, I just find it boring with one stupidly dominant team with ONE team with upset potential and every other team just not having a chance, whether it be like now with Astralis and Liquid, or in late 2017 with FaZe and the Brazillian SK. It's like watching a 100m sprint between Usian Bolt, a random Olympic runner and 8 special needs children every tournament.
2018-11-14 00:43
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Well, I'm following the scene closely since early 2014, and trust me... it was better back then. I conpletely agree with you, the scene feels boring and stale. Back in 2k14 and 15 the scene was still in development, and every final was exciting to watch - I still get chills when re-watching the Friberg 1v2 clutch spraydown in katowice 2015, one of the best finals I've seen. I hope we will once come back to this old, good competitiveness, because I've been missing it a lot lately
2018-11-14 01:03
We have great finals nowdays too. Last one with Astralis vs fnatic was hot for exemple.
2018-11-15 09:04
 | 
Italy steven513 
In my opinion, the best final we’ve had this year had to be C9’s major win against FaZe. That was seriously amazing to watch. And that fnatic vs Astralis game was definitely the highlight of the tournament.
2018-11-16 07:39
you just wait until someone finds out how to fuck with glaive's meta.
2018-11-17 19:10
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
I've been waiting for 9 months now and I see almost no progress...
2018-11-17 22:00
iem major.
2018-11-17 22:16
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Another 3 months? Great. A year to develop some counter-strats, what a fucking competitive era m8
2018-11-17 22:23
you don't watch a lot of football, or basketball, or tennis, or golf, or f1 racing, or any other sport for that matter do ya?
2018-11-17 23:02
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Why would I waste my time to do that if I don't like these sports? Also, what do you mean by "sports that matter", maybe they do matter to you, but i don't give a fuck about them. Also, what does my preference have to csgo? Omegalul
2018-11-17 23:56
google "For that matter" there have always been outliers in all sports that reached a level far above anyone else, an "era" if you will. federer, real madrid, nadal , djokovic, golden state warriors, chicago bulls, tiger woods, michael phelps, valentino rossi. what that was always fun to watch for me was to see how other teams react when a team reaches that pitch. tl;dr dominance of astralis isn't a "problem" or bore. and there will be contenders soon enough.
2018-11-18 06:24
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I think what he's getting at is that it's boring during such dominant eras, not that they exist, sure you find it cool to watch how teams react, but others find competitive games far more enjoyable to watch. This is a matter of opinion more than anything, different people enjoy watching different aspects of the game, not really much to argue
2018-11-18 07:34
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
+999
2018-11-18 10:53
i think teammates believe in him ex he dosent get cocky when they bait him unintentionally like edward in na'vi imagine edward baiting s1mple body baiting shox or kenny styko baiting sunny or chris or ropz snax got cocky so they styko again snax>>styko(acc to my knowledge) so players like body,edward,styko give space for their star players to frag :)
2018-11-14 00:06
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
If that is the reason, it's literally the worst reason to keep a player. It's basically saying they want to have a shit player so the stars look individually better. This idea would be great if CS didn't have a heavy aspect of teamplay.
2018-11-14 00:15
Ok then ill put it this way.Their role is different they are used to get information in mid/end round they will push and bait themselves incase of astralis glavie does this and he does this effectively once upon a time fer used to this in a excellent manner now he got predictable and see his rating nothing better than body or edward
2018-11-14 00:30
you can get any other player to do the same but without losing 90% of their duels
2018-11-14 00:37
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Poor example comparing Gla1ve with bodyy and Edward, Gal1ve is not only also the IGL but doesn't play the same kind of role. Edward and bodyy play the role of 'decoy' where they run in to get traded, why keep them when you could have literally any other player from a tier 1 roster of their region, even Edward does more for Na'Vi than just run in and die to get traded, at least he occaisionally kills someone. Bodyy doesn't, that's why I feel so strongly that he should be replaced. Also, Gla1ve rating = 1.12 Edward rating = 1.02 bodyy rating = 0.95
2018-11-14 00:38
 | 
Italy steven513 
Edward has not been doing as badly as of late, I feel like if Na’Vi should remove anyone from their team, it would have to be Flamie. Edward surely brings more to a team than what Bodyy has. Bodyy is lackluster even compared to Edward. Gla1ve is playing a different role, sure, and he’s doing a VERY good job with that (it’s Astralis afterall).
2018-11-16 07:43
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I don't follow Na'Vi or the CIS scene very well, so I'll take your word on it mio amici. But from what I HAVE seen in the games I watched of Na'Vi is flamie has been quite underwhelming since early this year. Edward however has been doing much better and blending with Na'Vi reently, while he may not even the BEST fit for Na'Vi he seems to be a good one.
2018-11-16 12:11
bodyy is shox.... so he can't be removed. The same as smithzz. He will back someday as long as shox in charge. bodyy and smithzz are shox's ....
2018-11-14 00:25
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
SmithZz is clearly there because of shox, but bodyy isn't close with shox or kennyS, there's literally no reason he should still be on G2, hence my post
2018-11-14 00:28
I wish G2 continued with the lineup that had NBK, apex and mixwell. fuck shox and his wife SmithZz, that team had way more potential
2018-11-14 00:46
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I disagree, m1xwell was trash at best (maybe because his French wasn't perfect yet), NBK- can't lead for shit, kennyS was unmotivated, bodyy was still abysmal. apEX was the only saving grace of that team. If a French team is going to rival Astralis or Liquid right now, they need shox AND kennyS
2018-11-14 01:25
 | 
United States vikingswine 
why is shmilx still on hltv?
2018-11-14 01:01
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
wot?
2018-11-14 01:05
Shmilx is here cause he breathing. Someone must fix that... Can't have broken things lying around
2018-11-16 16:11
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Why are you still in this thread lol, typical butthurt NA lmao
2018-11-17 02:03
Why are you still alive? Go jump off a cliff already, you stealing every ones oxygen.
2018-11-17 13:06
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
lol so triggered, typical NA
2018-11-17 18:19
who cares, ldlc is the best french team anyway
2018-11-14 01:14
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
But G2 has the most potential, they have the 2 French players with the highest skill ceiling and a top tier French speaking IGL.
2018-11-14 01:21
most potential? The've already had quite a bit of time and haven't done anything significant besided cologne 2018. If anything LDLC has the highest potential right now. I'm glad they are making some kind of change at least. But in all seriousness, I do agree that boddy should be removed instead of someone like Ex6tenz. Im glad they are picking up some 3dmax players.
2018-11-14 01:24
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
potential in the sense the fewest changes would need to be made to make a tier 1 team, I'm so upset they wont just pick up ScreaM and kio, or even just one of them then take 1 3DMAX player, seems like a gamble they can't afford
2018-11-14 01:27
kio is already on c9 and im not sure how scream would do. If possible maybe try to get LDLC players join. A good but probably unrealistic lineup would be: kennyS shox Ex6tenz Amanek Devoduvek/ALEX
2018-11-14 01:31
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
ScreaM with motivation to win is a ScreaM everyone wants on their team, he did well with fnatic in an environment he wasn't used to, give him players he knows how to play with and who's to say he wont perform even better kio signed with C9 until the end of the year, and although he will most likely stay for longer he is still undoubtably the best fit for G2. In light of the unlikelyhood of him leaving C9 for now, I would settle for -bodyy +ScreaM and would say that was a promising move
2018-11-14 01:43
good blowjob is the only answer, he swallows all of shoxie's load
2018-11-14 05:42
bodyy aka "the eternal promising talent" aka "future star" aka "just wait" same rating as his 28 year old IGL : hltv.org/stats/teams/players/5995/G2?sta.. bottom of 2018 G2 : hltv.org/stats/teams/players/5995/G2?sta.. bottom of 2017 G2 (superteam without him) : hltv.org/stats/teams/players/5995/G2?sta.. almost as bad as smithzz in 2016 G2: hltv.org/stats/teams/players/5995/G2?sta.. inb4 role player xd
2018-11-14 11:13
 | 
United States Benjii92 
inb4 support player excuse
2018-11-14 11:16
 | 
United States Benjii92 
gay frenchboys, bodyy got a 9 incher and shox isn't letting that thing go.
2018-11-14 11:17
Looool +1
2018-11-14 19:16
Idt is shox, its more like carlos or malek. shox aint even making these 3dmax moves, more like g2 management. If anyone it would be carlos who has a thing for bodyy, cant seem to let him go even when he bottom frags throughout the whole year
2018-11-15 10:23
I honestly have no idea, but I think it's clear these are emotional decisions, not logical ones. Guess we'll never know though :/ Ocelote did mention publicly that "there were no words to describe the dissapointment in the CSGO roster", so you might be right
2018-11-15 13:07
XeqtR | 
Norway F1lur 
Agreement bodyy should be replaced asap
2018-11-14 11:20
That you dont get it doesnt mean it doesnt makes sense, its none of your concern, /closed
2018-11-14 11:35
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Not true at all, it is my concern, I'm a huge fan of the French scene, especially lineups with shox. I don't get it hence why I am asking a question in the title of my post, I'm stating my opinion and open for debate about it, I want to be able to make sense of it
2018-11-14 18:44
Noone cares about shit opinions that intend only to criticise a player that most likely fits into the team
2018-11-14 19:04
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
But he clearly doesn’t fit in the team, and since he is a competitor in a competitive job he is out in the open for criticism, of course he is going to be criticised when he has been consistently dogshit for near 2 years. It’s like you didn’t even read the second part of my comment either, are you blind or just stupid? I am asking for a debate, if you don’t care about my opinion and don’t want to discuss the topic why did you even click on the post... dumb fuck
2018-11-15 04:55
Styko is also playing dogshit yet you see they need him in their team cause he simply fits there, you dont know shit about whats happening inside the team yet you talk shit
2018-11-15 09:53
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
bodyy rating = 0.95 STYKO = 1.02 Also, bodyy doesn't fit G2 he's a supportive player, G2 already has a supportive player who's better at being the support already. Even if he does 'fit' they haven't experimented without him to see if he really is the right player for the team. Of course I am going to talk shit, look at his fucking stats (#110). While I don't know the internal factors of the team, I can see the external factors and they're shit. Please keep making yourself look like a baby without enough attention by commenting on a post when you have nothing to add
2018-11-15 11:22
Lmao 0.07 rating difference is so much.. u simply dont know shit
2018-11-15 16:59
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Lmao you're clearly the one who doesn't know anything, bodyy isn't even the support on G2 since it's newest lineup, he's entry. Why not compare bodyy to players of his current role and once again (#110) look at his stats, he's consistenly the worst or second worst player, regardless of his role. Please next time adress my argument instead of one thing I write, a difference of .07 isn't significant but it proves the point that STYKO is a better player then bodyy, so it's hard to compare the 2, and again mouz experimented without him to see how it went, G2 have kept bodyy since 2016, hence my post. Stop being an attention whore please
2018-11-16 02:07
Maybe they experimented with him on bootcamp? Maybe?
2018-11-16 09:56
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
You think G2 bootcamped without one of their players then didn't play any matches with whoever they bootcamped with? Well it would certainly suit G2's style of wasting time
2018-11-16 12:05
You play practice matches on bootcamp..
2018-11-16 12:37
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
I will clarify, do you think they would have bootcamped or scrimed with a player not part of the lineup, replacing bodyy, then not play any official matches? Please tell me you're baiting, this is next level stupid
2018-11-16 15:55
sure if they immedieately noticed that bodyy is irreplacable and just too good for the team
2018-11-16 20:12
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Yeah man he seems just too good, it's not like his rating in tournaments is consistently less than 1
2018-11-17 02:02
Good = team needs him
2018-11-17 09:59
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
ok now I know your baiting lmao
2018-11-17 18:20
Baits are not allowed on hltv... NT
2018-11-17 19:07
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Like rules are enforced on hltv... nt
2018-11-18 07:27
 | 
France Yo_Les_Noobz 
200 iq Play 1 major with the team Cant remove untel next major Repart untill G2 falls in minor qualifier
2018-11-14 18:53
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
He really is the leech on G2
2018-11-14 18:55
Zeus | 
Finland Olter 
I will stay by your side now and forever
2018-11-14 18:56
This might explain everything gfycat.com/CircularFrenchClownanemonefis..
2018-11-14 19:59
Head without boddy will look funny
2018-11-14 20:02
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Currently G2 looks funny even with bodyy
2018-11-15 05:25
D0cC | 
Netherlands @Deji 
Support
2018-11-14 20:03
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
So is SmithZz and as a support player SmithZz is better, bodyy is an anchor and entry style player currently, barely even a support so no excuse
2018-11-15 04:58
-smithzz,-bodyy +scream+hAdji
2018-11-15 04:48
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
+1 A much better move than what’s currently happening
2018-11-15 05:02
bodyy instead of ex6 is a good move bcz shox wont lead so he will keep his lvl. but i prefer +lucky+jackz I/O +scream+hadji, hadji didnt show anything special and i am not sure scream will be as good as he was in 2016, the two boys from 3dmax deserves a chance at least
2018-11-15 11:44
 | 
Italy steven513 
I think that even ex6 would play better in a support role than bodyy does, which says a lot about his current level of play. If they could replace ScreaM with bodyy and smithzz with one of the 3Dmax guys, it should create at least a half decent team.
2018-11-16 07:48
 | 
United States Miscavs 
see SK/mibr -taco
2018-11-15 04:53
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
MiBR always had 1 support G2 has 2 supports MiBR was successful with taco, G2 isn’t successful with bodyy It’s almost like context matters
2018-11-15 04:57
 | 
Italy steven513 
+1
2018-11-16 07:48
 | 
China KraT03 
Why kennys still in g2,that's the real question
2018-11-15 04:55
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Best French speaking AWPer along with ZyWOo That isn’t even close to the real question, try again
2018-11-15 05:00
 | 
China KraT03 
Yeah,When Zywoo got 10 mvps on hltv,you can say that.Not even a nice try.
2018-11-15 05:14
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
With current form and the length he has played cs at a high level he is currently up there with kennyS, nice try Plus you contradicted yourself, asking why kennyS is on G2 then listing his achievements, nice try
2018-11-15 05:22
 | 
United States subzera 
why is g2 still a team
2018-11-15 04:56
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
cuz Ocelote is an ex-LoL player so has no idea how cs pro scene works, he just trusts shox’s decisions and doesn’t question them
2018-11-15 05:01
Stfu about bodyy he is still an up and coming player By 2030 he will be going positive you will see
2018-11-15 05:59
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
What a prodigy
2018-11-15 07:24
WTF
2018-11-15 07:44
Positive with aids due to having to much sex with the frenchies
2018-11-15 10:25
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Happy is never happy, wtf u on about
2018-11-15 08:33
Because he’s the best French support?(nbk washed up exofragger who can’t even play support role properly)
2018-11-15 09:20
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
No he's not? NBK- doesn't play support anymore nor do i think he's that good anyway. Are you forgetting about RpK and kioShiMa? Both play the support role better and win more than 5% of their duels
2018-11-15 11:30
Stupid thread
2018-11-15 11:43
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Stupid comment
2018-11-15 11:44
Coming from the person who created the stupid thread
2018-11-15 11:47
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Coming from the person who made the stupid comment
2018-11-15 11:48
Exhibit A of why British people will always be shit...
2018-11-15 13:05
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
Exhibit A of Why North Americans will always be shit...
2018-11-16 01:48
I've been telling people he is trash since the start of his career but people said im dumb. Lul
2018-11-15 13:08
bodyy is ok, he is just lowkey, so thats why people hate him some people ask for scream on g2 ffs LOL and remember smithzz and ex6 was on g2 too next to those 3 guys bodyy is goat
2018-11-15 19:45
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
ScreaM played well on fnatic in an unfamiliar environment, people either overrate him way too much or underrate him way too much SmithZz brings the same firepower while being a better role player, similar to Ex6 who bring similar firepower to bodyy, but can also IGL. Bodyy brings nothing to G2
2018-11-16 01:51
Because he is good support player?
2018-11-16 13:45
+1
2018-11-16 14:49
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
He's not playing support, nor is he good at it when he plays it, clear evidence is him being by far the worst player in the 'super team' consistently, being nearly as bad as SmithZz in 2016, keep in mind RpK played support, not bodyy, and having practically the same rating as Ex6 during this lineup. He's not a good player for what G2 are aiming for
2018-11-16 16:00
lol what's a support player to you?
2018-11-17 19:08
He shouldve been replace with kio
2018-11-16 15:58
"SmithZz brings the same fire power" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I can't take you serious after reading that.
2018-11-17 13:09
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
care to elaborate or just look uninformed
2018-11-17 18:21
no one brongs lower power than shitzz
2018-11-17 19:18
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
SmithZz is cowshit, bodyy is dogshit. Both are garbage when it comes to firepower, they bring similar firepower in that both are fucking useless, at least SmithZz can rotate on CT and supports better on T
2018-11-18 07:29
Unlike smithzz bodyy have potential to be a good player, he was pretty good when he joined G2, idk what happened to him, maybe he is forced to play roles he can't while shitzz is historcally one of the lowest ranked players on lans ever, idk what shox was smoking when he thought that bringing him back into the team was a good idea. They should both be kicked instead of ex6.
2018-11-18 12:18
 | 
United Kingdom shmilx 
you can't use 'he has potential' anymore, he's been on G2 for 2+ years, and has been garbage for 2 years, and again I will reiterate, bodyy is dogshit, SmithZz is cowshit, they both have shit firepower, if your looking for the better supportive element of a player SmithZz is objectively better, bodyy should be gone before SmithZz purely to test how the team is without him. bodyy is trash full stop, he has been for 2 years.
2018-11-18 15:37
cuz baguettes be stupid.
2018-11-17 19:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.