Thread has been deleted
Last comment
HaRts is the only Hope for french scene
World Kobs 
He is still playing or not ? HaRts seems like hé was the only good igl in France , his teams had chemistry , good tactical play
2018-11-14 14:58
harts is 33 lmao
2018-11-14 14:59
I always thought Harts was overated a lot (on his CS:GO period, i was watching CS before).
2018-11-14 15:02
World Kobs 
Me too , but when you see how x6 , shox , happy and nbk are leading , HaRts was on a whole other level , his teams had chemistry , good redirection , team play
2018-11-14 15:06
That's where I disagree. People tend to remember only the good parts, but barring one event, it was terrible. When Harts came back with ClanMystic and won ESWC as huge underdogs, they were unexpected, nobody knew how they play (same as every last minute addition in tournament, like LDLC in Chicago). They had Kioshima and KQLY who carried like beast, the second probably with a cheat. Once people were expecting them, they didn't had a single good result after that. Not mentionning that Harts was having Hunden-like individual perfs.
2018-11-14 15:08
World Kobs 
Well he was not playing with the best french players so it s hard to judge in csgo, kio is good but not a star player to carry like simple ..in 1.6 his teams could create upset cause of good leading and amazing chemistry sometimes ..a chemistry i Haven t Seen recenlty except maybe with happy , but it was not tactical at all, just run and trade kill..
2018-11-14 15:17
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.