Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Admins - explain
FUNKY | 
Austria THE_SINGER_WILL_SING 
Just had my 'Bad skin' thread deleted Obviously it wasn't a CSGO related but I put it off topic and you can't be hypocrites deleting me while there are hundreds are just as useless threads. Mine didn't harm anyone, I seek help among the gamers who might have the same problem Admins and mods, you suck honestly. You put your note in the wrong areas all the time Face skin problems are relatively gaming related while the girls rate pics are not quite so Once again proving your forum's actual value
2018-11-15 07:27
2018-11-15 07:29
yes they'd rather delete it and run away like cowards than to do something more of their actual job
 | 
North America allMyPosts 
2018-11-15 07:32
 | 
Liechtenstein TRIHard_2 
I feel you. I got banned for thread about french scene and I didnt even do anything wrong lol i didnt even insult anyone
2018-11-15 07:35
these admins, man such a joke
2018-11-15 07:40
I agree with you for once
2018-11-15 07:46
oh really, i gotta be blessed today, Removed himself agreed with me for once life aint in vain anymore
2018-11-15 07:48
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
Might be because you troll these forums 24/7 making hundreds of other useless threads and the admins for sure thought you were just being stupid again, don't blame them.
2018-11-15 07:58
 | 
Denmark TurboHenning 
Yes blame yourself for thinking Eminem can’t sing
2018-11-15 08:01
he can't hold a candle near the actual musicians ass wipers are not singers
2018-11-15 08:02
might be now back to india jard
2018-11-15 08:02
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
I just checked your profile you only made your account 36 days ago and have 2166 comments already... You have averaged 60 comments every single day. You should go outside maybe then your skin will clear up.
2018-11-15 08:03
good observation i go outside when i have to, less relations means less needs to go out but i go to work and stay outside all the time there should be something else
2018-11-15 08:08
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
Its not that they pick specific people or topics to ban. 24/7 topics are being created and I doubt that all the time a mod is online (actually pretty sure), otherwise I would have been banned 1000 years ago, together with almost everyone on this website.
2018-11-15 08:06
pretty damn lame excuse do you think there's only one mod per whole forum? there should you be some and ofc they would lurk around in different time it would be silly, they just are shitty mods/admins
2018-11-15 08:07
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
Excuse? Its en explanation, not an excuse, I am not an admin. What other theory you got? That they are just "bad"? That doesn't really make any sense, according to you are there enough mods, but are they lazy? Aren't there enough mods? Are there enough mods but they don't ban the right things? Kinda disappointing that after all this time spend here this is the only retard reason you can come up with. Did you really think, if a mod was online right now, this threat would still exist?
2018-11-15 08:13
pretty sure one or two is always online but they might not always look in to check the threads activity once they notice something wrong, they do the thing but threads like mine was didnt do anything wrong and according to HLTV history there used to be threads much more offensive and useless and they stayed for much longer admins are not robots, they may suck too
2018-11-15 08:16
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
Ok, my fault for not being clear enough. 1. Being online and actively modding are different things. 2. "Wrong" is relative, I think you just don't understand how a certain topic, or replies to it can violate the forums rules. 3. They don't delete replies if the discussion went messed up, they delete the topic. 4. The fact that you see topics which violate the rules more clearly then you did, my previous post explains that because they aren't always actively modding. 4. Often some topics get deleted way after they are posted, showing the lack of moderators rather than the current ones being bad (or they are just lazy). 5. No mods aren't robots, I have done a lot of modding in my past, and this is probably the least moderated forum I have ever been on. So, I do not really see why you have to complain about one topic being deleted.
2018-11-15 08:22
i was wrong saying 'they stayed for much longer', they're still around and admins actually delete the replies and the whole chains of discussions, not solely the threads i know the rules and my thread aint broke the one you clearly seem to lack the info on the subject you talk about i would suggest you not to lick their arse and admit their low ball game
2018-11-15 08:37
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
No, you are the one letting your emotions (perhaps anger because of the deletion of your topic) cloud your judgement. "They deleted my topic! I didn't broke the rules!!! Mods are bad!!!" There is no point in trying to convince you that your opinion is wrong, I see, so, discussion over.
2018-11-15 08:41
you made no sense i have a point and none of them appeared to clarify and none will you're on the wrong side this time
2018-11-15 08:43
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
You don't have a point, you made a few observations, and jump to ridiculous conclusions after that. It is like you spot one mistake in the system (assuming you are right about your topic not violating the rules, which I doubt) and go on to blame everyone involved for it. You say you see other topics violating the rules more than you did, which together with the deletion of your topic are your only arguments to prove your point. I gave you a few other possible reasons for that being the case, so clearly there is no reason to belief that you are right, when there are other viable explanations. That does not mean I am right either, but I think my reasoning makes a lot more sense as yours. Obviously none of the mods will come to clarify, since that is actually against the rules too, since we are talking about why people (in this case you) get their topic deleted / banned. Or perhaps I am in the wrong and have to much faith in HLTV mods and admins, who knows.
2018-11-15 08:51
respectable user a lot of understandable and intelligent information i've been around for years i've been banned before i know my sins i have committed this exact time, i aint done wrong at all i wonder, what went wrong would they be as good as some claim and come to tell me what did i do wrong not to do it again in the future sometimes they do, i dont deserve their audience this time it has no explaination nor logic of things and hence why this thread is existent
2018-11-15 08:54
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
I just gave you explanations.. you do not want to belief them, or even consider them for a second. Even when a mod would come here and tell you all about it you probably won't even belief him. Finding some other excuse to make their point invalid, and yours valid. "Respectable user" - is not an argument, if it is even true. "A lot of understandable and intelligent information" - is not even the case.. where is this information? I just have to take your word on everything you say. "I've been around for years",- so am I "I've been banned before", - so am I "I know my sins I have committed" - So do I "i wonder, what went wrong" - You violating the rules and lacking the ability to see what you did wrong, and in turn blaming others for your mistake, that is what went wrong. "would they be as good as some claim and come to tell me what did i do wrong not to do it again in the future" - They won't but I also wish they did sometimes. "sometimes they do, i dont deserve their audience this time" - Ok, if you feel so much better, leave. "it has no explaination nor logic of things and hence why this thread is existent" - Your inability to understand what might be going on, does not mean there isn't an explanation or reason for this happening other than "bad mods". Now if you created this topic to figure out what that reason is, I tried to help you, but all you want to to is shove your own opinion down our throats.
2018-11-15 09:02
respectable user and a lot of information was about you you quoted every line i wrote there so you made it impossible to read, it hurts my eyes and kills much time you still dont get the point i dont know why should i try to put it down your throat walk freely, this thread will stay
2018-11-15 09:03
 | 
Netherlands pewpeww 
So are you giving me compliment, while disagreeing? Sorry, that is kinda new for me. I thought you were just stating stuff hoping it might make your observation more valid. What point, I do not get? Please, I would like to understand what I miss out on.
2018-11-15 09:07
i dont want to keep this drag going on i got it certain they wont come i dont need this thread anymore and you understanding me wont change anything try to re-read my posts or something i go playing now have fun
2018-11-15 09:19
They've been deleting girl help threads recently too which sucks because most of the people on hltv actually have no social skills and are actually asking for advice. Not just baiting like most threads.
2018-11-15 08:08
this was in my case also clueless admins delete without even clarifying while obviously the baiting ones stand tall
2018-11-15 08:09
It honestly feels like they're trying to make the community worse imo
2018-11-15 08:09
they made it damn sure whatever they'd do the users will stay ban them, they come back delete threads, they create anew its a rotten place, i get around just cause i need socialization and talk to someone, soon i will change it i wont miss this crappy scene
2018-11-15 08:10
This scene is shit, but honestly all I do is work and browse HLTV. It's a huge part of my life and I love being a part of it. I just think the admins need to leave the off topic threads alone as long as they aren't just obviously SUPER offensive or baiting or something. The scene is smaller now and without off topic going strong as it has the last couple of months this site with lose ALOT of traffic.
2018-11-15 08:12
yes it will i agree with everything you said
2018-11-15 08:14
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
Check his profile man he just spams the forum 24/7 he made his account 36 days ago and commented 2170 times already
Who cares? He's not doing anything wrong he's just an active user. Thats a good thing.
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
Not when his activity is baiting and stupid threads
2018-11-15 08:11
all my threads make sense unlike yours you try to bait so desperately and you never held an actual point
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
Ok nt acne pizza face
not that bad really just wondering how to fix
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
Ok magiskboy
someone wishes he could keep up but he can't read the reply of a wise man above me and learn how to behave
2018-11-15 08:11
 | 
Greenland Jardeet 
I'm on the forum too much as it is, I'm on my phone at work right now
too bad i never see you around you're not active and not polite either just gathered all the bad you could find
my thread about the inflation of toilet paper prices in turkey got 404`ed too. I dont understand
2018-11-15 08:16
they dont care they got us tied to this palce
2018-11-15 08:17
i make theotonin bait thread and not get delete wtf+???????
2018-11-19 09:49
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.