| 
Russia skydead37 
Nice proof, but I think that guys from another country can't read it XD
2018-11-16 16:55
maybe)
2018-11-16 16:56
 | 
Nepal hpbaxx 
I can read it, it says >The reply contains special characters that are not allowed
2018-11-16 18:23
 | 
Russia skydead37 
Realy? Well, ok
2018-11-16 18:23
 | 
Lithuania andy_ 
god bless google translate
2018-11-17 21:13
 | 
Russia skydead37 
It's not a google. It's my experience of English
2018-11-18 04:12
 | 
Lithuania andy_ 
I didn't mean it that way. I wanted to say that I used oogle translate to translate that site :D
2018-11-18 07:58
 | 
Russia skydead37 
LoL! XD
2018-11-18 12:43
imgur plz
2018-11-16 16:56
Sad for electronic :<
2018-11-16 17:03
 | 
Finland istop1 
why
2018-11-16 23:07
99% of situations when men get kids from girls means men are on leash
2018-11-16 23:32
what planet are you living on
2018-11-17 07:13
 | 
Namibia banned_so 
just ukrainian things
2018-11-17 16:45
D0cC | 
Italy drkrios 
????????????????????????? are you on drugs
2018-11-17 18:15
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Wat
2018-11-17 21:21
Flag checks out
2018-11-18 00:01
Zeus won a major and many other titles while beinng a dad, his daughter is like 4-5 years old if not more, so its possible,,, i guess the difference though is that zeus isnt living together with his ex girl, but still spends time with the kid
2018-11-18 17:05
Cause kid won't see his dad often. :(
2018-11-17 16:38
 | 
Finland istop1 
they have off seasons many other pro have kids too and i guess its working fine.
2018-11-17 18:41
max | 
Sweden Unluko 
Its still not ideal.
2018-11-17 21:07
 | 
Finland istop1 
Life cant always be perfect
2018-11-17 21:19
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
He and his gf could break up which is always shit for a kid, I mean he's only 20 and I bet they aren't together for a long time
2018-11-17 21:22
 | 
Finland istop1 
idk about ruski culture so wont say anything
she NEVER leave the money.
2018-11-18 04:12
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Who knows if electronic will still have enough money in like 15 years
2018-11-18 12:12
he has already earned millions. what you talking about
2018-11-18 14:01
 | 
Israel Wetsss 
Sad for elec but happiness for the kid, free setup and pc for him
2018-11-17 21:26
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA RIP his life
2018-11-16 16:57
omegalul
2018-11-16 17:11
+111
2018-11-16 18:38
 | 
Finland istop1 
maybe he wants to have kids
+1 kids are happiness for both sexes
2018-11-17 07:13
 | 
Nepal TYZ4 
That has to be the most cucked thing I've ever read
2018-11-17 07:47
opinion of a ever-cringing child holds no relevance to the elders discussion thank your parents for your mindset
2018-11-17 07:48
 | 
Nepal TYZ4 
Calling a 27 year old a child Nice.
2018-11-17 07:49
the number doesnt always reflect the actual age i can tell you're 15 mentally something went wrong midway your teenage years
 | 
Norway NoregNik 
+1
2018-11-17 16:54
+1
2018-11-17 17:12
D0cC | 
Italy drkrios 
+1
2018-11-17 18:16
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina sPAWNE3 
+1
2018-11-17 19:30
 | 
Finland SFB 
+1
2018-11-17 20:07
 | 
United Kingdom galaxzy 
+1
2018-11-18 00:08
 | 
United Kingdom Jemers 
+1
2018-11-18 08:06
 | 
Czech Republic Pee_Tea 
2018-11-18 12:52
 | 
Greece rusty1 
+1
2018-11-18 17:04
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2018-11-18 17:33
 | 
France Baitor 
+1
2018-11-18 17:44
D0cC | 
Finland Abelzini 
+1
2018-11-19 13:34
+1 rekt
2018-11-19 13:47
+1
2018-11-22 09:47
+1
2018-11-24 01:00
+1
2018-11-24 09:32
+1
2018-11-24 14:02
+1
2018-11-25 19:00
 | 
North America Arixx 
lol, no If both sides WANT to have kids, then it's happiness for them If one of the sides or both don't want to have children, then it is a burden, nothing to be happy about Age doesn't matter, it's about the mindset and priorities in life
2018-11-17 16:51
It is by default Other cases are upon customers' wish and is weird and wrong
2018-11-17 17:03
 | 
North America Arixx 
what? there is nothing wrong with not wanting or having kids; not everyone wants to waste their life to take care of someone else instead of focusing on their own needs and wants
2018-11-17 17:33
everything is wrong with that, man needs only three things: development, socialization and reproduction. Each and every man wants to be the best and dominate and the only way to prolong this scenario is to leave a good continuation behind you. Selfish people who live for themselves are just NPC on their backgrounds, they live too fast and get forgotten quickly. Life has no point if you live once and for yourself solely You have a childish point of view, it could be due to your parents not giving you enough love and attention but parenting is a great pleasure and having someone who's near to you who will follow you no matter what is a true blessing i wish you will understand this basic of human life and will enjoy having your heirs
2018-11-18 04:08
 | 
North America Arixx 
XD lol I'd rather live "selfishly" then live for some kid and forget that I'm my own person. I have a childish pov, because I don't want to have kids? It's MY life, I can live it how I want to, and it's childish because YOU say so? Because I don't want to spend my whole life raising some little brats? Of course, parenting isn't something to hate IF you want to do that. I don't. I know I would hate every second of it. Lol, if I want someone near me to follow me no matter what I'll get a puppy. At least there is less work. Lol, "basics of human life"? Are we back in the middle age? I don't want no heirs. I won't have them. The only childish person here is you - because you are a moron who thinks that EVERY human being in the world HAS TO live the way you see life. Life is more than dirty diapers and cleaning vomit. And I will have that more, not just follow the crowd and live a boring life with a bunch of brats. Btw. Life has no point if I live for myself? You know, people who believe in god think that there is no point in life if you have nothing to believe in. Everyone has their own opinion on what matters in life. MY point in life is not to have kids. Shit, I don't fucking need my life to have "a point". I'm gonna die like everyone else, so I'm gonna live it how I want to and to the fullest, instead of raising kids. I don't care. When I die, nothing of that will matter. But at least I will die, knowing that life was fucking awesome.
2018-11-18 15:38
pardon me but i didnt read further than the first sentence i assume you're not adult yet therefore you dont have a solid pov, you will change your mind a numerous times yet i thought like you but the wisdom struck hard its not that hard to accept some things in life, much better to do it while you're young
2018-11-18 16:06
 | 
North America Arixx 
damn, you think you know all about me because you read my one post? wow, we've got a supernatural here. I'm not a child if that's what you're implying Obviously, everyone's minds change throughout the course of their lives - about many things, and that's normal. But I have my priorities in life set and I know that raising children is not how I want to live my life. I am not going to be a mother. Period.
2018-11-18 16:17
you may have got it set but the way you type your sentences leave no room for questioning adults dont talk this way i'm just saying, it's up to you anyway but i'm almost sure you will change your mind once you find a quality woman most of men tell it to themselves until they find someone who'd be worthy of being good mother
2018-11-18 16:19
 | 
North America Arixx 
Geez, I am a damn woman. I know that children aren't what I want from life, how hard can that be to understand? You don't even know that I am a female and you think you've got me all figured out? Fucking lol. What does that even mean? A quality woman? A woman who doesn't want kids is worse? Since when an individual's aspirations in life gauge whether someone is a worthy human being or not? "A quality person"? hltv.org surprises me once more with how narrow-minded people can be I'm just living my life the way I want to live and here comes mr. THE_SINGER_WILL_SING and tells me that I am not a quality woman because I don't want to raise children and I should give up all of my dreams and ambitions in favor of being a mother (which I don't even want to be) How sweet
2018-11-18 16:27
pretty scene, i dont really believe i'm talking to a female, but lets pretend, whatever the words of yours, i've read thinking that it might be due to poor parenting performed on you, individuals from this generation are no strangers to be imbeciles but dont get me wrong priorities and traditions of life have been under attack constantly, no wonder someone would have gotten it wrong purpose of a woman is to love a man and the purpose of a loved man is to be a mother you can come up with your own one while at it but you're not making yourself up, you can add things here and there but your main goal was set up before you could talk woman's quality is quite easy to recognize, a good woman wants to be loved and wants to give life, other women have got it all mixed or all different that also could be due to your age, you just might be a young gal yet with plastic idols and yesterday's papers, if not I but the life will teach you some lessons, hopefully ain't you sweet
2018-11-18 16:35
 | 
North America Arixx 
I don't know why is it hard to believe that I'm a female? Guess women cannot play video games because it doesn't correlate with your idea of what women should be. My "purpose" is what I and I myself make it out to be. I don't have to fulfill anything only because I am able to give life. You know what's a free will? Women are no different than men in that aspect. I do, too, have free will. I get to decide whether I want to have children or not. Or what's the point of having that free will if I have to do what I am "meant" to do? Do you even hear yourself? You downgrade my existence to being only a mother with no ambitions and needs of my own. Like a servant to men to give them heirs so they can think they mean something to the world, when in reality you're a nobody who's no one is going to remember the moment your funeral is over.
2018-11-18 16:52
not quite so, nobody ties you down to the ground and forcing you to give birth every year its up to you but if you dont want it, there is already nothing to lose live it up darlin but remember, it has always been this way, you aint no revolutionary cast nor a true freedom chaser lucky you if you're a woman who found happiness and not wanting kids never met this kind who'd be genuine and not lying to themselves and no, people with good intentions, clear heart and a goal bigger than their needs are remembered and always will be take care
2018-11-18 17:01
 | 
North America Arixx 
Also, nobody forces me to give birth at all. Ever. There's nothing to lose from having children so I should have them? What kind of logic is that? I mean, if I ever had a child and it grew up to be a killer I guess there would be something to lose. A couple of lives. Ooops, my bad. Lucky me IF I find happiness and don't want to have children? Am I not trying to tell you that not having children makes me happy and will make me happy as I keep on not having those children so I can do all the things in life I want to? That's literally happiness. Oh, right. I guess your experience with women who don't have children says it all. It's not like there are billions of people, right? All this crazy amount of women without kids you know means that not having children brings sorrow. Flawless logic. Well, sure. Also, serial killers and rapist are also remembered and probably will always be.
2018-11-18 17:22
you cross your potential love of a whole life because of a possibility that it might not turn out good? giving up without even trying won't push you far anyway, so you might as well just try if your little children would have become something sinister, i would say you were right and in your case, you perhaps should stay this way making it clearly so obviously, breaking bad and saying you dont want it and never will just stay this way, some mommies deal too much pain i guess it would be for the better if there were more women like you, kids are the presents that many dont deserve you just may be the one but you decline on it to pursue your own silly things that will not last let it be, i'm not the one to lecture it down dont import logic here, your fears have put a ban on it nature, nature actually forces you to give birth, you could consider go for a hundred of different genders, i heard its pop today pardon, i might get off the rails sometimes but my intentions are good i should not impose on it, go your own way better be lonesome than harm in a fake love
2018-11-18 17:31
 | 
North America Arixx 
no? I don't find having kids any point in life - they're just people I would have to take care of for at least 18 years and spend tons of money on them for what? To see them grow up and start a life of their own? And? How is that supposed to make me happy? Geez, I am not some psycho that would hurt my children if I had them. I don't hate kids. Kids are cool as long as they aren't mine and I don't have to deal with them every day for years. Kids are presents some people don't deserve? Seriously? Having kids is literally the easiest thing in life to achieve. They're not some creatures that only elite people can have - they're the most normal thing in the world. I would much rather get a million dollar - that would definitely be a better gift than a kid. Nature doesn't force me to do anything. It gives me a chance to give birth. You know that there are contraceptives? Do you know why they exist? Lonesome? Kids are the only thing to not make you lonely? What about family, partners, lovers, friends? Do they not matter?
2018-11-18 17:46
so you're a teenage girl, i suppose, cannot be any other way it literally made all your words invalid, you said you'd prefer a million dollars over a children that just sounds funny i was like you when i was in my teenage years but the wisdom struck hard, it didnt seem welcome to me then but it better come fast not everyone can have kids but many want it i wonder what values in life have your parents told about, haven't they treated you well and given you love which would last through generation and make them know who you were? its roots start in the early age, you might not be to blame your environment, current generation and parents with a non-retarded* views have played a role on you you will give birth, you will grow a kid, you will spend tons of money and you will let him go yes you will and you'll be freaking happy that man will not just go and fade into crowds, he is the part of you and always will be, this man will carry the memory of you, you will never be forgotten, he IS you in pieces, he will prolong your family and make your name sound proudly either this, or you will live like you want it now but hear me say, you will change your mind, yes you will and i wish you a great tons of happiness, be a good girl please
2018-11-18 17:56
 | 
North America Arixx 
wow, you really have it bad, don't you? I won't have any children. I don't need to have someone who is "a piece of me". I don't need a kid to carry a memory of me. I really couldn't care less if there will be some kid remembering that I ever existed, because I will be dead and it won't matter to me. But what would matter to me if I ever had a child, would be the fact that I wasted my life on it. Instead of doing all the things I always wanted to do, I stayed at home and raised another human. Nah-uh. Not a chance. I won't watch my life fade away like that. And you know why? Because at the end of my life, this child doesn't mean anything. It's just another person. The fact that I cleaned shit off his dirty ass and made him meals is not what I want on my death bed to remember.
2018-11-18 18:12
now this is the difference in the western culture and yet a civilised world your values are all erased and set up to have a destructive, selfish but a joyful life of one. you, at this age might say anything find me when you hit the adultry, things will sound very different then you're a child yourself yet, nature takes care of a mother's feeling, it will awake once you realise you're on your own the wings that cover you now will keep you childish for a while factually, there's no way i would know that but i'm telling you, you will change and you will be a happy mother, hopefully but oh dear, find a well respected man it will put every grain of stardust into your soul value dont believe me now but i've gone through that we're not all the same but you sound exactly like me i didnt give up, i just learned it my way
2018-11-19 03:07
 | 
North America Arixx 
oh my god, dude you're like all those men who think they get to tell women whether they can get an abortion or not even if it endangers mother's life, even though they should all shut up, because it's not their place to talk about that You don't know me, and I am NOTHING like you. I don't tell people they should shit out tons of kids and I don't downgrade their existence to some superficial beliefs of my own (THAT ARE JUST THAT. YOUR BELIEFS, NOT FACTS OR THE TRUTH OF LIFE) It's like trying to tell someone who doesn't like apples to like apples because you like them. YOU view the world in a way you think children are some fucking godlike creatures, even though there's tons of them unwanted all over the place. Guess, not everyone feels the love, huh? I don't want to have kids. I won't have kids. Period. Seriously, not every woman has a mother's instinct. If they did, there wouldn't be orphanages, women wouldn't kill their own babies because they can't love them and they don't want them. Not every kid is loved. Not everyone wants to have kids and love them. Not everyone wants to waste their life having to raise another life. Deal with it. But I don't suppose you will understand this. You're a man after all.
2018-11-19 13:10
not true, men have a strong saying in your future kid's life you should listen to your man, the woman doesn't decide, the woman follows and if she does, she's placed above all men on earth the treatment will be divine in that case i've already said all it would take for one to understand i suppose you're in your teenage years yet it would make sense i never mentioned god, religion or anything its a basic nature, it will get to you as well you'll either have it or you'll try to but it is too late have fun though
2018-11-19 13:12
 | 
North America Arixx 
really, nothing to say about that bullshit you have some god complex get help I won't have kids and I will be happy af because of it bye
2018-11-19 13:31
 | 
Germany Benjir_V1 
There are some users you should never discuss with. They are not able to understand a reasoning or opinion which is different to theirs. Doesn't matter how vast the difference in opinions. The guy you are discussing with is one of them. Maybe he is baiting, who knows. Real gratz for you trying to argue but this is not a discussion which is winnable or a discussion which will end in agreement/peacefully. This is just a waste of time, nothing more or less. IRL i would treat it differently..
2018-11-18 19:04
 | 
North America Arixx 
I know, and the "best" thing is that in this thread alone two guys have an opinion like that. When he told me to be a good girl and have kids because that is what I was born to do really took the cake. I just hope I never get to meet people like that in real life. True, although I didn't expect to end such discussion in an agreement. Yet it's different when someone tells me that my only purpose in life is to give life and think that I should not only agree with it, but live according to his words, and I'm just too young to understand what's my only goal to achieve :D
2018-11-18 19:17
 | 
Germany Benjir_V1 
Its so extreme and hilariously stupid tbh :D
2018-11-18 20:27
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
But at fucking 20?
yes 20 is perfectly fine younger as well
2018-11-18 04:08
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Ahh that pedophile again
2018-11-18 12:13
what? EXPLAIN
2018-11-18 12:14
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Nt jovik
2018-11-18 19:37
 | 
Germany Benjir_V1 
+1
2018-11-18 19:05
lmao
2018-11-25 19:05
Unfortunately it would be too hard to understand things like this for the most of hltv users. xD
2018-11-17 18:14
 | 
Finland istop1 
+1
2018-11-17 18:41
Translation?
2018-11-16 16:59
 | 
France GUNERSBB 
#instagram @ dashunyaa15 Dasha and Denis will soon have a baby Congratulations
2018-11-16 17:02
Yikes
2018-11-16 17:04
OOOOOOOOOOOF
RIP pro career
he doesn't even know english LOL, what can he teach his son? CS nerd for life, fat and has a look of an autist. top5 cs player this year couldn't hit the right hole smh my head...
Why are you so mean?
2018-11-16 17:11
i'm realistic and pay attention to facts.
2018-11-16 17:12
 | 
Bulgaria FrostNixon 
Russia is a large enough country that he can make it without English. Also him not knowing doesn't mean his child won't learn it. It's not like people who know English speak in English at home with their families.
2018-11-16 23:06
and it's doesn't mean he can't learn it to N child's age (when he will go in school for example)
2018-11-16 23:34
He has money. When you want to teach a language to a child you use money, not your own skills.
2018-11-17 01:14
He is an HLTV user and he is projecting his body appearance and life outlook onto electronic.
2018-11-16 17:13
im pretty sure he hit the right fuckin hole lol
2018-11-16 18:07
NiKo | 
Europe 90ieskid 
instagram.com/p/Bk2M_M5g5gy/ He definitely hit the wrong hole :D
2018-11-16 18:25
not bad definitely still hit one of the correct holes tho
2018-11-16 18:26
NiKo | 
Europe 90ieskid 
2018-11-16 18:30
😋 still sure the front would be just as delicious
2018-11-16 18:37
NiKo | 
Europe 90ieskid 
I agree, lucky boi
name checks out
2018-11-16 19:00
o r d a u g h t e r
2018-11-16 18:09
 | 
Finland istop1 
dont you learn english in school?
You do. Just basics. Trust me, people that don't know english/have no will to learn it are the most close-minded persons in Russia, i've seen plenty. Learning eng is the easiest thing you can do today, which benefits you in many ways.
2018-11-17 07:09
 | 
Sweden Dino1 
Like you have a more successful life? And what do you mean just a "CSGO nerd" do you know how much money he earns?
2018-11-16 23:14
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
Lmao how can you be this narrow minded
2018-11-16 23:22
 | 
Germany zeolikk 
Lol
2018-11-17 21:23
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
He didn't pull out or did she close her legs? :thinking:
2018-11-16 17:09
neither work, know from experience
2018-11-16 18:07
pulling out is literally the dumbest shit u can do in terms of pleasure so i cant rly fault him
2018-11-16 18:08
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
username checks out. tell me more master
2018-11-17 07:21
just think about it u would fuck a woman right in the pussy and then when ur about to cum u stop fucking her and wank urself off instead? how dumb is that lol
2018-11-17 14:00
+1 You will want to feel the dominance and empowerment over a woman that you are able to leave fluids inside. Trust me it is the best and most satisfying feeling in the world. Im single tho
2018-11-24 06:00
no shit ur single 🤔🤔🤔
2018-11-24 09:29
wtf
2018-11-16 17:14
 | 
Brazil Botzera__ 
Minitronics army INC Electronic dynasty LUL
2018-11-16 17:15
LUL
2018-11-16 17:17
OMEGALUL HAHAHAAH
2018-11-16 19:06
bad spray control
2018-11-16 17:15
 | 
Brazil Botzera__ 
Lmao
2018-11-16 17:16
loooool
2018-11-16 17:20
 | 
Sweden yayer 
+1 and they call him one of the best in the world..smh
2018-11-16 17:21
1-4 hltv 2018 lul))
2018-11-16 17:31
good one lol
2018-11-16 18:19
lul
2018-11-16 18:22
s1mple | 
Russia avens1s 
ahahahah n1
2018-11-16 18:41
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
OMEGALUL
2018-11-16 18:43
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2018-11-16 18:44
GIGALUL
2018-11-16 19:00
lul'ed
2018-11-17 16:35
 | 
Romania LoganS1 
xD
2018-11-17 16:57
 | 
Lithuania andy_ 
LOOOL 8/8
2018-11-17 21:17
 | 
United Kingdom Jemers 
not ingame tho monkaS
2018-11-18 08:07
HAHAHAHAHA
2018-11-25 19:08
 | 
Switzerland richco18 
gold digger wins
2018-11-16 17:29
he forgot to use utility
2018-11-16 17:36
20 years and already dad luuuul
2018-11-16 17:40
nothin wrong with that!
2018-11-16 18:22
how's life in 19th century going?
2018-11-16 18:33
how's life in your boyfriend's room going ?
2018-11-16 18:56
what boyfriend? im not gay
2018-11-16 18:59
valde | 
Brazil 643 
Yes, you are
2018-11-17 01:22
prove it or
2018-11-17 04:56
 | 
Russia NOD777 
or i will fuck your ass
2018-11-17 18:59
please dont
2018-11-17 19:00
He's doing it
2018-11-18 00:05
what planet are you living on? having kids early is for the better your kids, i hope you wont have them, will remember you by your wrinkled face if you happen to see them grow
2018-11-17 07:16
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
um.... so?
2018-11-17 07:22
is that you? no have you answered? no what you write to me for???
2018-11-17 07:23
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
yes my alt, forgot to switch account, now ans
2018-11-17 07:23
get back on your initial one or goodbye
2018-11-17 07:24
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
initial one banned now for 3 days reply to this one
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
wtf reply im waiting
2018-11-17 07:28
ofc i wont, im not dumb, rofl. Especially at the age of 20 lmao
2018-11-17 07:35
btw at the medieval age women were married and delivered at the age of 12-14 so, go ahead pedo
2018-11-17 07:41
it's alright species of your kind should never have kids so then my kids wouldnt have to deal with those stay this way please
2018-11-17 07:43
yeah, thanks for advice, untermensch
I guess he did accidentally, I doubt anybody would like to be a 20 yo father
2018-11-16 17:48
 | 
Yugoslavia BuddDwyer 
she probably trapped him because he has money, he looks like a autistic virgin so I am guessing she has full control over him
2018-11-16 18:04
yeap, most likely you are right
2018-11-16 18:05
f0rest | 
Russia 1.6 FTW 
and she looks like an annoyin stupid whore, but she can control virgins like him easily
100% accurate electronic without money 0 girlfriends 3 faps a day
2018-11-16 19:07
fruit | 
Canada sunriser 
I would love to be, the more kids the better, might as well start early
2018-11-16 19:13
thats the right attitude for white canada
2018-11-17 16:48
 | 
North America Arixx 
boring life
2018-11-17 16:55
what would you consider an exciting life
2018-11-17 18:24
 | 
North America Arixx 
definitely not spending time at home changing dirty diapers and having to focus on providing a good life for the children instead of having fun and doing all the things I want to without having to bother about cooking meals and getting the kids to school on time while spending most of my earnings on them
2018-11-17 19:23
literally everything you listed is your wife's job, you can still do whatever you want
2018-11-17 19:37
 | 
North America Arixx 
wtf? XD first I am a woman, so thanks? second, it is BOTH parent's job? unless, you and your wife get divorced and she stays with the kids, because I'm sorry, but why would the woman take care of raising kids alone if she has a husband? does he not care? so considering your awesome advice, I am thankful to myself for not wanting to have children because if I was stuck with a guy like you who would tell me it's my job, I would seriously have no time to do anything for myself; good to know that if people decide to have kids, men can still do whatever they want while women take care of them because "it's their job" XD
2018-11-17 19:48
girl on hltv? unlikely, but if you really are then that's what you should be enjoying in the first place. husband provides stuff woman raises kids, there are different roles for husband/wife. I can't believe I have to explain something so natural and basic. please tell me what "stuff" you need to be doing other than raising kids LOL.
2018-11-17 19:51
 | 
North America Arixx 
unlikely, because? I play cs, I come here for the info about events and sometimes find my way here - the forum Wtf? First off, IF a man and a woman decide that man is going to work and woman is going to stay home, then sure. She takes care of the kids since it is basically her job. But if BOTH woman and man work, why should the woman take care of raising kids ALONE? Kids can't be conceived without a man, so the man is as responsible for them as is the woman. He is the father, so he should take care of his damn kids. It's not my fault you're living in the 19 century where women were only meant to be baby makers, not people with their own needs and wants. I don't fucking now, ANYTHING? I want to travel, meet people, have shit tons of friends I can go anywhere at anytime with, enough money saved (so I don't waste it all on kids) so I can just quit my job whenever I want to and move to a different city or country if I ever feel like it, literally anything that doesn't involve changing diapers and cooking because I have to and not because I want to and what I want to.
2018-11-17 19:59
women shouldn't work at all, so obviously I'm not talking about that scenario. you can still travel and have friends or move when u have kids btw, my family did it a lot.
2018-11-17 20:01
 | 
North America Arixx 
Women shouldn't work? Are you serious? Or just retarded? They shouldn't work because what? Because mr. sunriser from hltv.org said so? And should they do what? Marry off the second they become adults so they have a place to live and food to eat? Newsflash, money doesn't grow on trees. You have to work in order to have money. Lol, you think women just should find the first guy they meet who is ready to be their sponsor so they don't have to find a job so they can live on their own? Or are they supposed to live with their parents for as long as it takes to find a husband? Do you even hear yourself? And I'm not saying you can't do that, or have those things. But it's obviously harder to do so with children. You can't just up and leave because kids have to go to school, you don't have as much money because kids are expensive as fuck, you have to plan your days according to your kid's needs.
2018-11-17 20:07
I don't know if you learned basic biology but women and men are physically and psychologically different, women are awful "workers" at labor jobs because they are weak, and awful at the white collar jobs because they aren't analytical and create cliques it's a workplace disaster. it's not worth explaining to you since you won't even understand, only guys will understand. there is also something called "parents" that you can live with until you get married, you don't need money. also government schools are absolute trash, the family should educate the kids you don't need to send them to some school. travel hardly costs any money and you can actually get paid to relocate a lot of times.
2018-11-17 20:16
 | 
North America Arixx 
oh, okay, so you really are just retarded. No shit women and men are different, fucking wow. It doesn't make women stupid or weak (weak in comparison to man, sure). Lol, I wonder where all of the women that have all those jobs you think they aren't qualified for come from? Look fucking around you. Next time you go to any place and you see women working go up to them and tell them they should stay at home and get impregnated because that's the only thing they are good for. "Only guys will understand" fucking lol. Only guys like you would only understand your bullshit, normal people don't think that men are superior just because they're men to the point they downgrade women to fuckdolls and mothers and wives. You need some therapy, seriously. I feel bad for your mother because her own son views her as a nobody, who is below him in every aspect. I hope you'll never have a wife (and if you do, poor woman) cause they will have a sad life. "you don't need to send kids to school" I think I found the problem. You never went to school, and if you were ever home-schooled by your parents, that explains why you're the way you are. Clearly taught you all that nonsense. But I wonder. Was it your mom or dad? It can't be dad because he obviously doesn't take care of children. But your mother is too stupid to take on the role of a teacher because the only thing she's good for is cooking and changing diapers (like all women). So who was it? No one? Travel hardly costs any money? Do you even work and have your own money or you just watched some discovery channel and think it's free?
2018-11-17 20:29
It appears you made some really bad assumptions, but I don't blame you you grew up in government schools, you never had a chance. Women are worse AT analytics and labor, but there are many things women are better at. They have more empathy and have good intuition which actually makes them better teachers in a lot of ways and the only one who can perform the important role of the mother. Of course women won't understand the great art of math, but they can at least teach the basics. Women get jobs they aren't qualified for because companies get tax benefits for hiring them. They hire women and have them do nothing because it actually saves them money. They can also do stuff like bring food out because anyone can do that, and women make good small talk so interacting with customers is a plus.
2018-11-17 20:38
 | 
North America Arixx 
Really, you need some reality check, dude. Think whatever the heck you want to think, but your thoughts aren't facts. It's just your own view. But women will still do all the things men do, and won't be downgraded to the roles of fuckdolls and mothers only. Sure there are some women who will find husbands like you and will listen to them and live a sad life like that because they are pathetic and don't have their own will. But not all of them. And as the world progresses there will be less and less of them to fulfill your alpha male fantasies.
2018-11-17 20:47
no woman actually wants to role play as a man like you do :D you just learned to by government schools run by jews, its rly sad
2018-11-17 20:48
 | 
North America Arixx 
lol, it's not role playing as men, it's just having your own fucking life and being your own person. I didn't learn shit like that from any government schools, I just have my own mind and I don't want to be a housewife who waits on their kids and husband to come from school and work with a meal and cleans the house. You go do that shit and see how much fun you have. What's sad is you. Being a wife isn't what life is about.
2018-11-17 20:53
sure sure you "have your own mind" and you definitely came up with the idea that you don't want to fulfill your biological imperative on your own :D it's only natural to not want to do what has been done since the beginning of history XD
2018-11-17 20:55
 | 
North America Arixx 
oh shit. I am supposed to shit out tons of kids because it's what I was made for? Thinking like that ended years ago, talk to me when you get back from your journey from 19th century. Guess you didn't realize it's 2018. I am not going to "fulfill my biological imperative" because I don't want to do that. And you know what having your own will means? That I get to CHOOSE if I want to have kids or not. You know what's also part of the history? Consuming human blood because it was believed to cure ailments. Are we supposed to go back to that to? Or to any other practices that were part of the history but were ceased because they were fucking stupid? You know what's great about the world and culture? That it changes.
2018-11-17 21:04
There's a difference between something universal and natural and something that nearly nobody ever did in history. And it's not really important that it "happened" in history but that it is derived naturally. it should be common sense that you are psychologically rewarded for fulfilling our imperatives. you can CHOOSE to jump off a cliff but you wont be feeling very good after that. then again if government told you to jump off a cliff you probably would cuz its 2018 we can do that now :P
2018-11-17 21:12
 | 
North America Arixx 
XD you really are obsessed with government, I don't give a shit what government says nor do I care what is my "biological imperative". I am not going to jump off a cliff even if the government tells me to and I am not going to have children even though it is in my nature. Cool? Cool. Keep on living in your own bubble and I will keep living my life the way I want to.
2018-11-17 21:17
well naturally jumping off a cliff is the same as not having kids, and your psychology will be rewarded accordingly for your unnatural decision. enjoy your depression and 30 cats to try and cope with what's "missing" in your life.
 | 
North America Arixx 
Lol, thank you very much, but kids won't be a part of my life that will be 'missing'. I will be old with a dog (not a cat person, sorry) a husband that shares my opinion on not having children, friends and great memories. Also, I will be incredible happy that I have some memories worth remembering and not memories of changing diapers and cleaning a house.
yes yes, great memories of watching tv with your fellow zombies
2018-11-17 21:23
 | 
North America Arixx 
well, memories of watching tv would be ten times better than memories of raising children, so even if that happens - I will gladly take it ;) But don't worry, I'm going to try doing something more memorable :>
2018-11-17 21:27
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah ever thought how u got that idea that TV > having kids ROFL
2018-11-17 21:29
 | 
North America Arixx 
to each their own, I guess ;)
2018-11-17 21:32
government
2018-11-17 21:32
 | 
North America Arixx 
go get some therapy mate; obsession is not a good thing
2018-11-17 21:34
u will need the therapy for your depression after your biological clock expires
2018-11-17 21:34
 | 
North America Arixx 
don't worry, if I ever get depressed it will be because I have kids. but since I don't want them, I'm good :)
2018-11-17 21:35
sick comeback nice
2018-11-17 21:35
 | 
North America Arixx 
cool
2018-11-17 21:37
 | 
Finland SFB 
I would gladly be one. The main problem is that living is fucking expensive. Like 90% of my money goes on bills and whatnot. I can barely feed myself, so I can't imagine being able to feed a child, or preferably multiple children. The Finnish government does give you a bit of money every month to help raise your child until they're 17, but it's not enough to give them a good life. Maybe feed them, but no hobbies, games, toys, etc.
2018-11-17 20:18
Don't you want to have time for yourself? I mean the period between 20 and 30 years is the best to travel around the world, clubbing all night, hiking etc You can barely do all these thngs with a little child
2018-11-18 07:18
 | 
Finland SFB 
I don't care for traveling, I hate drinking, and all the hobbies I have/am interested in, I can do even while taking care of a child ( Mostly music ). I know it sounds fucking dumb, since I'm still pretty young, but I feel like I've "had enough time for myself". There are only 2 things I want from my life ( At least right now. I can't predict if I want something in the future after all. ) Have a family, and leave my name in history somehow.
2018-11-18 15:39
congrats bro
 | 
Ukraine extezy10 
20 y.o already father. :D
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
This guy living in the 18th century or some random ruski village where the life expectancy is 40 years
2018-11-16 18:46
what a retarded logic is this nowadays? having kids early for the better, selfish cunts will die early without kids forgotten completely
2018-11-17 07:17
s1 | 
Armenia gr1nch 
rip
2018-11-16 18:11
Total Prize Money Earned: $292,975.32 cant afford condom
2018-11-16 18:11
ahhahaha n1
2018-11-16 18:20
jokes | 
Spain on_you 
lmao +1
2018-11-16 23:29
 | 
Lithuania andy_ 
LOOL 8/8
 | 
Nepal hpbaxx 
zeus finally getting replaced?
2018-11-16 18:24
 | 
Brazil Botzera__ 
Minitronic will read Zeus's book instead homework
i thought this is the hot dasha disappointed
2018-11-16 18:25
20yo gg
2018-11-16 18:30
 | 
Brazil hrp_someway 
wtf
lol wtf?
lol like who would have thought 20 yo babyface gamer to be father
Thats too early and this could ruin his individual skill in some ways, but anyway congrats <3
lul
2018-11-16 18:44
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
s1mple needs to get the fuck out of here NOW
2018-11-16 18:45
Who cares? I was a father at the age of 19, best thing that ever happened to me, good luck to him
expected from uk
2018-11-16 19:19
Going by your posts on here i hope you don't become a father until you've matured a lot.
2018-11-17 14:40
im a little kid
2018-11-17 16:26
I would never have guessed..
2018-11-17 18:24
 | 
Finland istop1 
yeah i mean its life goals for most of the people, doesnt really matter when happens
2018-11-16 23:09
Mine wasn't planned either, i can't see it affecting his career too much, he has the money and means to make sure his child is looked after, different story when an average 18 year old becomes a father and is still in school etc You make do with what you have, i finished University as i had a very supportive family who helped immensely, wouldn't go back and change a thing even if i could
2018-11-17 14:42
+100 i always knew UK owned the world
2018-11-17 07:17
20 years old Cant speak english Plays a video Game Full Time Prob no real life experience And girlfriend average russia golddigger Poor Kid :(
Hungary powi 
still better than 90% of hltv
2018-11-16 18:52
still better than u
2018-11-16 19:04
i dont have child tho
2018-11-16 19:20
they have more money than your whole family,so i wouldnt say "poor kid"
you sould jelly and incelly af :D
2018-11-17 16:49
no u
2018-11-17 18:51
 | 
North America VassWood 
i see ¨s1mple¨ in the link. Iĺl click on it and see if i was right
2018-11-16 18:56
kids when u are 20 yrs old kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Kapsaksapsaksapska
2018-11-16 19:03
 | 
Bulgaria kr9ptonn 
sad
nt p1mple
2018-11-16 22:53
 | 
Estonia u3ffe 
wtff he is too young, like I can say the way he act in Na'Vi vlogs he is not ready yet lol
2018-11-16 19:08
gold digger confirmed 40 iq brain virgin body and face $300k prize money won expected from average rusky whore.
2018-11-16 19:08
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
go back to hentai you salty virgin
2018-11-16 23:16
guy made bank , that that bitch hooked him up for life, basically that bitch won't have to work for the next 18 at least even if they broke up he gonna pay her around 2/3k month and that's a fkin lot for a russian dumb girl i mean he probably made 500k$ , probably richest kid in his town atm , ofc that girl gonna stick by him for like ever now
2018-11-16 19:11
hypergamy ;) at least he spread with decent genes.
2018-11-16 19:16
fruit | 
Canada sunriser 
congrats to him, sad so many people in this thread are scared of having kids even though pretty much any father would say it's the best thing that happened in their life
2018-11-16 19:16
 | 
Lithuania entyzan 
i think having a kid is just a torture especially if you have a pro cs career on your back
2018-11-16 23:15
do you have a kid? or a pro cs career?
2018-11-16 23:30
 | 
Russia NOD777 
He has brain and can imagine that. Sorry but you will never understand
2018-11-17 18:57
he can't imagine at all what having a kid is like, ask anyone who actually has kids
2018-11-17 19:38
 | 
Netherlands stevelul 
U are baiting or just an idiot, hes only fucking 20 and now he is stuck to a baby while he should be focussing on his career only.
2018-11-19 13:16
LUL electronic did not have full control of his spray.
2018-11-16 19:24
lul
2018-11-16 22:07
 | 
Norway FLEX9INE 
atleast we know that down syndroms can fuck
2018-11-16 19:31
 | 
Finland istop1 
no nut november gang am i right? .....
2018-11-16 23:10
 | 
Norway FLEX9INE 
his gf prob raped him or smth
2018-11-16 23:12
 | 
Finland istop1 
you are an idiot
2018-11-16 23:12
 | 
Norway FLEX9INE 
ik PepeHands
2018-11-16 23:14
 | 
Lithuania entyzan 
s1mple back to solo carry 2017 style
2018-11-16 23:09
 | 
World new111 
how old is that kid? imagine settling so early wtf i couldnt do it
2018-11-16 23:11
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
he prob comes from some random ruski village where the life expectancy is around 40 years
2018-11-16 23:15
Congrats electronic!!
2018-11-16 23:19
I finally got what "vystrel muzhchini" meant.
2018-11-16 23:19
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
AHAHAHAHA
2018-11-16 23:26
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
Papatronic
2018-11-16 23:26
jokes | 
Spain on_you 
that's kinda sad 20 y.o and a father, gj elec
2018-11-16 23:29
congrats denis :) <3
2018-11-16 23:34
 | 
North America dbanodbano 
never wedding accidentally cum in pussy
2018-11-16 23:43
This is why guys you should use your proper protection unless you want a real baby to take care of. Good luck Denis.
2018-11-17 01:20
LOL rip career
2018-11-17 07:20
i hope you heard about "abortion"
2018-11-17 07:21
it's already too late, her belly is huge
2018-11-17 07:51
abortion is never too late
2018-11-17 19:07
 | 
Russia evg1804 
He is fucking 20. He just ruined his life and career
So what is he supposed to do, be a worthless incel doing nothing in his life ? Props to him, there is no bigger life goal than having a kid...
2018-11-17 16:47
 | 
Germany hyd33 
Oh, there are a lot of "BIG" life goals that are not kids.... For one, I want to do some big software project that will last for years... a legacy! I mean, I like kids, eg: my nephew, but I dont see me having to work to pay bills and kids foods as a "good life" .... yet!
2018-11-17 17:04
Immature manchild attitude... expected
2018-11-17 17:06
 | 
Germany hyd33 
32years ... You might not know but there are life beyond home/family. There are a lot of 60 years couples with no kids because they are after "projects" rather families... Kids are not the "correct" goal of man/woman... but one of all goals...
2018-11-17 17:08
Thats why your country is being overrun by middle easterns...
2018-11-17 17:09
 | 
Germany hyd33 
That is totally unrelated ...
Think about it twice
 | 
Germany hyd33 
I don't need. I don't have kiddies yelling around here on my house ... I can ratiocinate clearly at the very first try! HAHAHA
2018-11-17 17:16
 | 
North America Arixx 
Lol, you must have a really sad life if your only and biggest goal in life is to cum in some chick's vagina and impregnate her. Life is much more than some little annoying brats who shit themselves and need constant care. I mean, wanting and having kids is one thing - most people want to have them and that's cool. But it's fucked up to have this "aspiration" as your only thing to achieve in life. Not everyone wants to waste at least 18 years of their lives on a kid. People want to widen their horizons and do something more meaningful for themselves. Like, you're gonna wake up 25 years from now and the only thing you will remember is working 9-5 job and raising some brats who had already left you to live their own lives. Great memories. Really.
2018-11-17 17:45
Another manchild incel
2018-11-17 18:08
 | 
Russia NOD777 
Only you know what’s best. Go making babies stop sitting there
2018-11-17 18:55
 | 
North America Arixx 
XD, I'm not even a dude, this is coming from a female that isn't going to change into a baby making machine. But cool, go make tons of babies and then spent shit ton of money on them, refuse to indulge yourself in all of the awesome things life has to offer in favor of cleaning shit off your babies dirty asses. Have fun. I'm going to spend my life doing much more memorable things :)
2018-11-17 19:20
Your mom should have had this attitude.
2018-11-17 20:30
 | 
North America Arixx 
cool, she didn't and she became a mother :) but you know why? Because she wanted to have kids. I don't want to have kids. I have a different view on life and I want different things from life that don't involve kids. Simple as that.
2018-11-17 20:32
I love how u above stated that its your life and you should be able to think what you want, but when ppl think having a kid is their biggest goal, thats a sad life? Double standards ftw.
2018-11-18 17:55
 | 
North America Arixx 
Wait, so someone can tell me that I'm a bad person for not wanting to have children but when I say that if their only goal in life is to have a kid is sad, you have a problem? But, like if your ONLY goal in life is to get impregnated/impregnate then it is kinda sad, don't you think?
2018-11-18 18:00
Who said only goal? we said life goal ^^
2018-11-18 18:01
Like there' are millions if things I want to do, but my ''end goal/life goal'' is to have a family, watch them grow up. Doesn't necessarily need to be my biggest goal, My biggest goal is probably living in Japan or something like that =P
2018-11-18 18:02
 | 
North America Arixx 
The guy said that "there is no bigger life goal than having a kid..." which is not true. Not everyone's ultimate end goal is to have kids to see them grow up.
2018-11-18 18:05
I love how you're doing the exact same thing you're saying is wrong doing.
2018-11-18 17:56
 | 
Lithuania entyzan 
mad sauna throwing insults everywhere, youre the only manchild here xDDDDDDDDDD
2018-11-17 20:02
My comments was made for this comment*
2018-11-18 17:58
s1 | 
Ukraine mple 
at least he's not a virgin unlike you device fanboys
2018-11-17 16:53
He definitly got cucked
2018-11-17 16:43
holy shit. gg
2018-11-17 16:47
guy is a stud Slav, gotta keep working on those WW2 demographic replacements
2018-11-17 16:50
 | 
United States KKonaw 
god damn son
2018-11-17 17:16
electronic big cock confirmed
2018-11-17 18:53
 | 
Russia NOD777 
My brother did that too but with a 30 yo with baby. Such a shame OMFG
2018-11-17 18:53
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
his gf is awesome i hope they have an awesome life NOTHING BUT RESPECT TO THIS LEGEND
2018-11-17 19:05
 | 
Norway SkaMathias 
I would never imagine myself change diapers at a age of 20
2018-11-17 19:15
omg gratz electronic on sex))))
2018-11-17 20:37
2018-11-18 00:04
 | 
Brazil spaark1 
he fucked up
2018-11-18 00:08
 | 
Dominican Republic g8Q0wHY 
he's not so much older than me, i couldnt imagine having a kid myself in my 20's, i hope he made her gf pregnant on purpose and not by accident
2018-11-18 00:19
 | 
Malaysia byaIi 
90% kids are made by accident
2018-11-18 04:22
 | 
Russia sneakyboy 
wow byalko have u did a research?
2018-11-18 18:04
 | 
Malaysia byaIi 
nope
2018-11-18 18:54
lol why are people finding this weird, expected from hltv virgins
2018-11-18 04:31
lol, what ? electronica ? instagram.com/p/Bjsl9BajR4E/
2018-11-18 12:39
20 years...this is what happens when people are too retarded to have save sex ffs...poor child has to grow up with so fking young parents...
2018-11-18 12:47
fer | 
Bulgaria dak9iwnl 
another dumb kid who cant hold his cum. GGWP electronic
2018-11-18 18:01
wtf thats great, why are people so toxic in here. happy for him.
2018-11-18 19:39
Electronic should train him at counterstrike then sell his contract to CIS team.
2018-11-18 19:46
is it confirmed? maybe its a puppy?
2018-11-19 13:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.