Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Ben Shapiro protestor NPCs
 | 
Finland HLTV_EMOJI_POLICE 
youtu.be/in1og1-uOEA LUL these people are so full of hate and are also retarded. My country is fucked :(
2018-11-17 00:27
 | 
Portugal mrsc 
who the fuck is ben shapiro? gets mentioned here quite often
2018-11-17 00:30
A "conservative" jew who is good at debating. Known for such things as "owning libtards epic style" and generally making most leftists look like complete idiots
2018-11-17 00:34
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
yes i like Ben shapiro and i like his debating style but you shouldn't blindly believe everything he says there are some things i agree of him some i dont you should too. also, USA is fucked bcs all americans hate each other so much. Especially since trump became president. Always USA making fun of each other all the time
2018-11-17 01:33
+1 its also interesting because they insert patriotism into american brains so hard so early and yet they (at least seem) like a EXTREMELY divided nation
2018-11-17 02:00
This
2018-11-18 15:00
Patriotism is the opposite of fascism. And yes, most of americans fascists claim. Fascism and nationalism are clearly against liberalism, while patriotism doesnt care much about that. And thats the problem. The selfproclaimed "patriots" in the USA call everyone that is not on their political said a non-patriot. And this is one of the worst things in the USA at the moment and is causing alot of the divide you guys talked about. Also I think, american nationalism and fascism are a joke in itself. People stole that country from other cultures. They commited genocides through cleanse the lands and make them their own. And now they act like they have a strong cultural heritage and like they have always owned that place. Its time for them to realize, that america is build around immigrants and refugees. The country is so diverse. And yet, all we see is the big parts of the white culture, fighting against the rest, because they dont accept them as "american" or "patriotic", because of whatever heritage.
2018-11-18 15:29
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
also not everything he claims to be facts are indeed facts. Ofc people will just blindside themselves as long as anyone with importance is talking.
2018-11-18 15:04
lmfao Ben Shapiro is one of the stupidest people in politics That guy is a joke of a debator
2018-11-17 19:14
BDSM | 
Europe AneleClap 
Does "stupidest people in politics" mean that you don't agree with his views? He's really good at debating. You can objectively say that even if you don't agree with him.
2018-11-18 15:00
i debated for some years and he is actually bad, constantly interrupting people and using cheap techniques to score points with stupid people when he has very few legitimate points. if he respected people enough to let them finish a sentence every once in a while, and stayed calm, it would be a lot better, people would respect his style more, he wouldnt seem like an edgy kid. the guy is 34, he debates like a 17yo.
2018-11-18 15:05
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
using underhand tactics are still tactics. Besides he is not the only dude that can interrupt people, others debating him have the exact same oportunity, its not his fault people can't deal with his debating style. And i do agree that he is very short and almost always reciclying the same veiw points
2018-11-18 15:06
its not that people cant deal with his style. the best way of dealing with it is ignoring the annoying remarks and cheap points completely, just keep talking over him if he tries to interrupt you without raising your voice, staying calm, making rational arguments, dont bite his bait, and the audience will make up their mind themselves.
2018-11-18 15:08
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
yeah but many of them panic over his remarks no matter how stupid and irrelevant they are, after losing face once you pretty much have lost all the debate unless he fucks up later
2018-11-18 15:09
trying to call him out on his debate style is exactly what he wants, then he can pretend to feel personally attacked and play the victim card. say hes getting bullied. actually he is a bully.
2018-11-18 15:08
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
ofc he is, but i've seen others trying to do the same to him and fuck up the process and end up looking retarded
2018-11-18 15:11
yeah he is good at it i guess if you look at it that way
2018-11-18 15:23
its the same way you can bully a girl in an argument, just throw out some offensive bullshit until they get emotional and then you "win" the argument but actually you both lose.
2018-11-18 15:23
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
Murica loses in this case, for me its mainly funny. But i get ur point
2018-11-19 13:19
some jew that likes to ramble about politics and retarded murica level discussions such as "how many genders are there" xDDdd
2018-11-17 00:35
 | 
United States NO_BUG_NO_BIG 
Leader of the Jewish Alt-Right
2018-11-18 05:24
ropz | 
United Kingdom Roarhaven 
People make out like Ben Shapiro is some absolute right wing nutcase, when in fact he's probably the most reasonable person in right-leaning politics. If people actually listened to him, they'd realise he's extremely mild with a lot of his views.
2018-11-17 00:32
Yeah exactly... These people are just retarded, and dangerous. Need to be dealt with! There's no reasoning with them, clearly!
2018-11-17 00:33
United States BlokS 
so is steven crowder. we should, however, not draw the conclusion that this is a cause-effect situation and only right-wingers are logical
2018-11-17 00:36
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
Ben shapiro yes, steven crowder absolutely not. Steven crowder sounds like a retard, like a teenager arguing with adults
2018-11-17 01:35
i mean everywhere else but change my mind edit: generally down to earth and reasonable
2018-11-17 01:40
Also change my mind is kinda rigged against the challenger because he comes there ready with statistics, all the data you could want and he's basically debating bystanders who decide to debate him on a whim (at least that's what it's made out to be, only watched like one or two of them, correct me if I'm wrong.) I usually agree with him even, but it's much easier to debate someone when you're actually prepared and come to the place with the intention to debate. It's very easy to make your opponent sound stupid if you're prepared to debate subject X and they are just a random person passing by who sees your "provocative" stand. He also seems to pick pretty safe subjects like "two genders" and "rape culture", both of which are stupid subjects to begin with and shouldn't even really be up for debate imo. However, he's pretty smart in the way he sets the whole thing up, he's prepared, he puts up a somewhat provocative sign that dares people to challenge him, so the people he "lures" in are already emotionally invested in the argument, which is bad for them.
2018-11-18 05:34
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
Steven Crowder is really retarded. I mean he's smart in the way he argues. But his humor and the way he presents his podcasts dont make him seem like the sorta guy you should listen to as a source of impartial unbiased information
2018-11-17 17:37
the fact that ben shapiro gets called one of the more reasonable people in right-wing politics says alot about right-wing politics tbh
2018-11-17 00:38
Lol explain
2018-11-17 00:39
climate change denier
2018-11-17 00:41
 | 
Portugal mrsc 
thats pretty clearly agenda tho, one thing americans are used to doing is separating what can be written down and what is just agenda. well at least the smart ones. we havent learned to deal with that yet in europe
2018-11-17 01:03
 | 
Europe HLTV70IQforum 
Pretty sure he isn't a denier anymore but I could be wrong here's what I saw - youtube.com/watch?v=ugOcczsR6Us&t=50m55s
2018-11-17 01:34
He's a hypocrite, and just debates colleges students who don't stand a chance. Would be nice if he didn't start to support Ted Cruz as soon as he got money from the same donors that give money to Cruz. Also supports nationalism for Israel but supports immigrants flooding the U.S. Typical dual national who has obviously has no love for the United States, and loves to push for destructive policies.
2018-11-17 00:42
examples please, on some of his destructive policies
2018-11-17 00:47
i dont really see the issue here if im to be honest, maybe im not understanding what he is sayingbut i would not say he is pushing destructive policies
2018-11-17 01:29
" but supports immigrants flooding the U.S. " Explain?
2018-11-17 01:09
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
he is a jew in USA would be hypocricy if he doesnt support immigration. His dad or maybe grandfather or idk were an immigrant at one point
2018-11-17 01:36
Ive only ever heard him point out negative aspects of immigration.
2018-11-17 01:41
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
i cant say if he is for or against it bcs i dont watch alot of ben shapriro. just pointing out the hypocrisy if he is against it also, his wife is morrocan she she has immigrant parents too
2018-11-17 01:42
He has addressed this issue b4. youtu.be/gclnMhG1Arw
2018-11-18 05:44
allu | 
Sweden Dguyg 
Ben Shapiro has also accepted "donations" (more like bribes) from the Koch brothers
2018-11-17 17:33
You have no evidence for that and even if you did, there's no problem with that?
2018-11-18 05:44
allu | 
Sweden Dguyg 
Nothing wrong with accepting bribes from the elite? Are you kidding me? Most likely they did it because they want him to spread propaganda that will benefit them.
2018-11-18 14:57
I tried to explain some shit but what you just wrote summarizes it perfectly lol. n1
2018-11-17 00:44
+1 to what you wrote below, he probably has media training, +he talks fast and he articulates himself well. it makes him sound good responding to random collegestudents who cant even counter him regardless of if he is in the right
2018-11-17 00:51
He talks fast and he is incredibly smart and incredibly well versed in presenting his arguments or statistics to back him up. Nonetheless his whole political presence and arguments are contradictory. He supports free spech and free thought and free everything... unless you are a Muslim or a member of the LGBTQ community. Then you have no right to live where he lives, no right to change laws, no right to be called whatever you want to be called etc. Muslims and LGBTQ people are just too far away from his own moral and ethical compass so they should simply cease to exist. If that's the most reasonable man on the right then the right has some serious issues.
2018-11-17 00:46
No person on this Earth has a right to be called whatever they want to be called. If you called me a fat retard, I can't demand that you call me by my first name bro. He has never challenged the right for LGBT to live where he lives or their right to exist. This is hyperbole
when two people meet each other you call them what they tell you to call them. Once you're close friends you can call them a fat retard if you'd like to and they'd like to. This is how normal human behaviour works and how it has worked for centuries. I don't get what's wrong with that. I don't understand why showing some basic human decency annoys the hell out of everyone. Just as a side note this is an incredibly stupid debate since this is only a problem in certain Western languages like English since for example, Turkish does not have any kind of gender/sex designating he-she kinda thing to construct a sentence it's all neutral.
Yes and you call them what they tell you to call them out of human decency, not out of a legal obligation. Like, you do not break into another persons house solely out of human decency, you do it also out of legal obligation because you will get legally rekt if you don't keep your hands to yourself.
2018-11-17 00:52
I kinda get what you're saying and I agree and find it stupid that there's a "legal" side to the whole thing but I feel like my point still stands. There are thousands of artists and sports players etc. who change their name like Ronaldinho or Natalie Portman or Freddie Mercury etc. and people respect that and call them that way. Why not apply that to simply any human being regardless of their social status.
2018-11-17 00:58
It's not about social status. If you are a man, clear as day a man, with a cock and balls, and you choose to identify as a woman, there are implications that come with that. If said person identifies as a woman, can they now use the womans bathroom? If they keep using the mens bathroom, is it now a woman in a man's bathroom? Can someone identify as a woman so they can win custody of their children over the mother? There's alot more bullshit to it. Or I can just go with the answer that Ben most likely would, which is that "I choose not to indulge people in their delusions" or some crap like that.
2018-11-17 01:06
There are people who are incredibly depressed and people faking depression for whatever reason. You wouldn't say that depression is a lie and all the depressed people should be banned because some people are faking it and it causes mild societal issues. I don't care whether you call LGBT stuff sickness or not(I don't). People like this do exist though and they won't cease to exist just because some people call them delusional. Just let them into society and everything's easier for everyone. Just to answer one of your examples, I was raised in Turkey, needless to say, conservative country, so bathrooms were strictly men/women. For the past 4 years, I've lived in the UK, Belgium and now Canada where there are unisex/genderless bathrooms almost everywhere and people just pee together and no one has died or no one has raped anyone yet. The US is somehow just so incredibly conservative about these issues and both sides are so quick to judge each other its baffling.
2018-11-17 01:23
"Just let them into society and everything's easier for everyone." That right there is the whole reason I choose not to call Trans people "she" when it's really just a guy with a mental disorder. It promotes an unhealthy and sick and twisted society, in my opinion, and at the end of the day, if you have the right to call yourself a trans two spirit otherkin, I have the right to choose not to call you that and call you what I want... Anyways, not really an attack on you! I just want to be left alone when it comes to social stuff... Unfortunately society is making it harder and harder. Peace to you and Turkey as well!
2018-11-18 00:22
OCEAN | 
United States thizzl 
Bro are you that scared of a little girl seeing your tiny dick in a shared bathroom? LOL
2018-11-18 01:24
Anyway, thanks for arguing like a decent human being. peace to you and your country.
2018-11-17 01:26
 | 
Other awzaq 
right wing in a nutshell
2018-11-17 00:50
You're right. He is one of the most reasonable right wingers. Right wingers are fucking morons. twitter.com/benshapiro/status/2571284727.. townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/.. "If you pay tuition, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If you pay taxes, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If your child majors in English, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. Tell Billy to major in math." Ben shapiro and his fellow conservatives complain about crying "racism," yet calls someone calling him a neocon "anti-semitic" twitter.com/benshapiro/status/6771707770.. Ben shapiro thinks that jews wouldnt have died in the holocaust if they had guns, and asserting otherwise is "evil" dailywire.com/news/337/evil-media-rip-ca.. Ben shapiro uses the term "fascism" to describe whatever he doesnt like, but calls it ridiculous when leftists call anything happening right now fascism thinkprogress.org/ben-shapiro-facts-dont.. Ben shapiro is a climate change denier who replies sarcastically to any idea of trying to reduce emissions wnd.com/2007/05/41825/
2018-11-17 01:00
ropz | 
United Kingdom Roarhaven 
Did i even say I was a right winger? He's just the most reasonable out them, considering people like Alex Jones exist.
2018-11-17 01:14
 | 
Europe HLTV70IQforum 
He might've changed his opinion on some of these as you brought up articles as old as 15 years... Nothing here is particularly unreasonable, you basically lied about the most ridiculous point you made which was "Ben shapiro thinks that jews wouldnt have died in the holocaust if they had guns" - the very first sentence of the article is "It’s difficult to think of a more evil argument than the idea that because Jews living under Nazi rule wouldn’t have survived the Holocaust even had they been armed, they didn’t need guns." which means they probably would not have survived but that doesn't mean they should not have had guns because of that. I think he has a different approach to climate change aswell... anyway he is very reasonable, just not a pussy like you would like him to be
2018-11-17 01:22
Possibly the article I linked didn't sufficiently demonstrate my claim that Ben Shapiro believes that (even though the article is actively defending Ben Carson's claim that “I think the likelihood of Hitler being able to accomplish his goals would have been greatly diminished if the people had been armed. I’m telling you there is a reason these dictatorial people take guns first", but he definitely does believe that. In a a discussion with Piers Morgan about gun control he said a lack of fear of a tyrannical government coming from democracy is why his people became ashes. On ben shapiro "changing his mind": you can't just claim someone changed their mind after a certain period of time without some active contradiction of the previous claim. If ben shapiro regrets his claims about "the homosexual agenda," he should retract/apologize for them. Otherwise, it should be assumed he has not changed his mind.
2018-11-17 01:38
 | 
Europe HLTV70IQforum 
Well that would be a ridiculous claim to make, that article seems only to suggest that it's a good idea to have guns regardless of an impending doom. Perhaps he was just using hyperbole with Piers, but I rather leave it at that than further defend him in this point. What I've seen him say was this youtube.com/watch?v=ugOcczsR6Us&t=50m55s - I don't follow him enough to know all of his points but I did catch this one video where he says he changed his mind somewhat on climate change
2018-11-17 01:54
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
he does think "Ben shapiro thinks that jews wouldnt have died in the holocaust if they had guns". watch this- youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM in this video Ben basically wants gun to be legalized because he does not trust the govt and is afraid something like Nazi Germany might happen again. also, i disagree with the video title but thats what Ben shapiro fans like to title their videos regardless of the content.
2018-11-17 01:51
yeah he kinda lost that discussion imo, piers stayed calm, he didnt.
2018-11-18 15:06
extremely mild compared to other bat shit crazy americans, he is definitely a nutjob by european standards.
2018-11-18 15:05
Ben speaks for all the uneducated right-wing shitters that couldnt even form a sentence. His followers are alot less mild than he is himself. Ben alone isnt really a threat, its the people that empower him. There is a reason why he is active for so long, but just throughout the latest years his popularity within the population has grown alot.
2018-11-18 15:36
deport jew
2018-11-17 00:42
+1
2018-11-17 02:06
 | 
+1
2018-11-18 05:25
when you realise that ben shapiro and these protesters are really on the same side and working for the same people
+1
Yeah I know
2018-11-17 00:53
Woke
 | 
Portugal mrsc 
this
2018-11-17 01:09
And who is that?
2018-11-17 01:16
 | 
Poland MAGA2020 
i don't like using the word, but you're edgy
2018-11-17 17:32
Zios support zios
2018-11-17 19:05
 | 
+1 very woke
2018-11-18 05:26
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchItt 
Why people choose to discuss politics instead of happiness?
Idk man I hate it. I just want everyone to be happy
usa is doomed by these fucking animals... and you thought russians were the bad guys..
2018-11-17 01:02
 | 
Turkey rusty james 
is this the same fucking trumptard who keeps making these ben shapiro threads every fucking day? he is just an updated version of ann coulter who knows how to influence teenage retards due to evolving means of social media and is just quick at repartee. does not mean heactually knows whats he talking about or witty. he is just a dumb politician lmao.
2018-11-17 01:18
 | 
Poland MAGA2020 
nah
2018-11-17 17:33
"Are you pro police? Then You're a fascist" Did I hear that correctly?
2018-11-17 01:29
yep. you should be very grateful that Poland doesn't have any... uhh... TriHards, let's say.
2018-11-17 01:44
This is what black people in America believe. So fucking stupid it's unbelievable.
2018-11-17 01:52
Well, the media is more at fault than blacks I think... Most people just believe whatever they are told by the media. If black people hear all mainstream rappers on the radio, on TV shows, on Twitter, on Facebook, on CNN, that cops are killing black men for fun or more than they kill other races, they are going to believe it. Nevermind the fact that blacks are actually killed less than whites by cops, despite only being 6% of the population and committing half of the homicides in the country... Then again this same retard probably would join a gang and Rob and kill other blacks or has no problems about gang culture being basically apart of blacks at this point
2018-11-17 17:29
stupid leftards
2018-11-17 01:44
Ok, this is epic.
2018-11-17 01:47
You should see brazilian leftists first.
2018-11-17 01:48
Why?
2018-11-17 02:21
Why? Even as mere students, we're no longer allowed to enter public universities and attend classes in Brazil if our leftist classmates, teachers and principals find out that we disagree with them politically. And if we insist, they'll literally beat us up, spit on our faces, call us "nazis" or "fascists" and no one will help us out. Not even the local security guards. Cultural marxism is a mental disorder and it needs to be stopped. That's why we've elected Bolsonaro for president, among other things. He's our best bet since the end of our military regime.
2018-11-18 05:22
Their not as bad. They only care about gay rights and abortion.
2018-11-18 01:17
They want socialism at all cost. A huge part of our youth has been fully indoctrinated to believe in a big, centralized government that will (finally) provide people with everything. Safety, food, shelter, entertainment and whatnot.
2018-11-18 05:39
They generally are right in about 99% but people don't understand it. Hate this modern victim mentality of feminism. Original founders of feminism would be embarrassed, I'm sure.
2018-11-17 01:54
original founders were just as bad. Men gave the right to vote for women, not the feminists.
2018-11-17 01:56
I love how a guy wearing a yarmulke and prays to yahweh says "facts don't care about your feelings". The absolute irony.
2018-11-17 01:55
Magisk | 
United Kingdom camzh 
knew this would be a good one when only 20 seconds in i see "FREE ABORTIONS ON DEMAND" sign
2018-11-17 01:57
Lmao it's astonishing how depraved these people are! And to think their vote counts the same as a man who owns land and has six children and a wife, who pays taxes. Just shows how utterly retarded and broken voting rights are... Not everyone deserves a vote, sorry!
2018-11-17 17:30
I can't say that I agree with everything the man says, but the let the man have his fucking opinion. People are so deadlocked in their opinion these days that they don't consider the possibility that someone else may view things differently. Grow the fuck up already.
2018-11-17 02:14
 | 
Other chibiLoli 
except facts. facts dont care about feelings. climate change is a fact and it wouldnt care about his feelings
2018-11-17 02:44
ironic that you say that somone is full of hate, when your a fan of ben shipero :D
2018-11-17 19:13
Show me a clip of him saying something hateful. I would like to see.
2018-11-18 01:12
All of this opinions on trans people
2018-11-18 01:29
which ones?
2018-11-18 15:09
 | 
Ben Shapiro is a Jewish Supremacist, a Zionist Nationalist
2018-11-18 05:26
 | 
Canada thelegend27 
mfw the term ‘npc’ is used under any political context
2018-11-18 00:24
 | 
Brazil Hellskull 
I like Ben Saphiro and Milo Yiannopoulos
2018-11-18 00:32
Milo is a retarded clown. Ben is an actual conservative.
2018-11-18 01:18
Everyone associated with Ben is an NPC. His supporters and protesters alike
2018-11-18 05:33
Retards like this are what makes this country a joke
2018-11-18 05:42
ben shapiro is a retard, but regardless of that, he has a right to speak, and people have a right to protest him. if you disagree, you are basically stalin. note that that means there are many little stalins on both sides of this argument.
2018-11-18 14:58
 | 
Brazil kick_74CO_ffs 
ben shapiro DESTROYS leftists with ARGUMENTS and FACTS (EPIC STYLE)
2018-11-18 15:03
 | 
Brazil EWRO 
Ben shapiro = controled oposition, he says he dont care about the browning of America, and he is a jew, the only nation supported by a jew is Israel
2018-11-18 15:12
controlled opposition would only work on idiots. look at what shapiro says and does instead of his alleged connections and what not. he successfully challenges leftards and destroys them using superior rhetoric techniques, he got a lot of fame because of talking to a very known homosexual (rubin report) and defends his own ideals there where he clearly says he thinks homosexuality is a sin but it's not up to the state to say whether it is allowed or not. he literally cannot be blamed for anything. if he were an orthodox jew he would be living in occupied territory in palestine. this is an american jew with contradicting views which the american ideal allows you to have (state vs personal ethics). don't overthink his words.
2018-11-18 15:21
LIBERAL NPC # 213892439509244: Ben is a bad debater
2018-11-18 15:38
Lol @ this burger "destroying" other burgers. Watched a couple of his debates and the arguments thrown by both sides were moronic.
2018-11-18 15:46
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.