Probably FACEIT. On CEVO the admins apparently suck (from what people told me). Granted CEVO is not bad at all.
mm is the best because it was created by valve
Try GamersClub and you'll miss ESEA
and full of new trial accounts who cheat with buddy, who they boosting for retarded skins
You are correct about all of the flaws of ESEA, but still I don't think there is a better alternative for pugging around. The only real advantage that Faceit has is the lack of RWS, the rest is the same or worse.
I played both esea and faceit extensively and this is what I observed:
- Community is the same; heaps of shit kids with anger issues
- The servers on faceit are noticably worse, it doesn't even feel like the same tickrate
- The anticheat client isn't as effective. Non-mainstream cheap p2c stuff usually works
- The server sided anti-wh is very aggressive which causes teleport peeks
- Maps are chosen by veto, 90% of the time you end up playing mirage or inferno
- You can't choose to end with a tie and many people just abandon OTs
- No ringers. If someone leaves, you are fucked for the rest of the game
- You always play in a ladder/leauge for skins, which sounds nice until you realize how many people smurf, derank and cheat to have a shot at a prize.
- Matchmaking system is broken due to legions of boosted level 10s and level 1s who play like gods.
I'll take teammates playing for RWS over that shitshow any day of the week.
cevo is actually truly a waste of time unless you want to get 10 mans going. I'm pretty sure popflash is better even for that though.