Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Iberian Scene
MUTiRiS | 
Portugal Tugas19 
When it comes to the Portuguese Scene, the Vodafone Giants have what most would call "Portuguese Dream Team". However, imo, there is one big player, that goes by the name of Zelin, that deserves to be jn that team. Do you agree? About the Spanish Scene, I'm not truly familiar with the scene, but, from what I heard, Movistar Riders have the best possible team. To everyone familiar with this scene, can you please present to me, in detail, the Spanish Scene? There could also be made an argument about making an Iberic Super Team. This would definitely improve the chances of seeing Iberian Teams in a Major. I'd suggest a roster with Mixwell, fox, lowel, Mutiris and Alex...
2018-11-17 20:20
Myanmar xdcc 
idk about mopoz, alex and soker but all I know is that fox should stay away from any rising teams.
2018-11-17 20:22
lol just because they are big names doesn't mean they're a better team than offset.
2018-11-17 20:24
MUTiRiS | 
Portugal Tugas19 
But they are better than Offset. I really like offset's lineup but Giants have 4 of the top 5 players in Portugal... Fox and Mut are simply on another level...
2018-11-17 22:17
yea yea, if theyre that good they need to proof it themselves, something its not happening.
2018-11-17 23:27
How is it not happening? They've won everything they could have won in Portugal... That alone makes them the Superteam of the Scene
2018-11-18 04:45
they won everything, but that is not happening right now is it :)
2018-11-18 14:12
RIZZZ | 
Portugal andrem34 
Its literally happening right now much better team than offset :)
2018-11-18 21:59
 | 
Portugal Eucalyptus12 
Fox is shit now Mut is the best PT player Iberian best team = just put MUT in mopoz place in MR /close
2018-11-17 20:29
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
mutiris in sokers place in any case mopoz is really best fragger and star we can get
2018-11-17 22:12
s1mple | 
Portugal Dr_10 
0/8 mopoz its the best player in MR after mixwell what a fuck you are you tell? omg shut up
2018-11-17 22:28
 | 
United Kingdom cowbunga 
0/8 mopoz its the best player in MR after mixwell what a fuck you are you tell? omg shut up
2018-11-18 10:13
s1mple | 
Portugal Dr_10 
he is. i follow movistar riders retard. stfu and see counter strike
2018-11-18 19:45
 | 
United Kingdom cowbunga 
Sorry, my Portugeuse friend - I didn't even read what you had to say, I was just making a joke of your broken English.
2018-11-18 19:58
s1mple | 
Portugal Dr_10 
You are mouseports fan. braindead uk
2018-11-18 20:30
fefe | 
Portugal EHEHEHE 
sorry this #41 dude is in drugs we as portugueses are friendrino
2018-11-18 22:14
 | 
United Kingdom cowbunga 
don't worry man haha <3
2018-11-19 08:23
Spanish scene is a little bit difficult to explain. There are a lot of trades and I think there isn't a strong wish to improve amd become internationally relevant. We have a regular league called Super Liga Orange of LVP organisation, where the best spanish teams can reach a playoff or go to a relegation. We're some steps down in tactics and skill from the top but nowadays the difference is less than in the past. Movistar riders is near to be the spanish super team and they're top1 for sure, but there are many others teams than can beat them. Team Queso is always on the top and they're really hard to defeat. x6tence is a historical team with pretty decent rosters and FlipiN plays there. He's an historical player of this team and csgo spanish comunity. Mad Lions is doing things very well and can improve a lot. Special mention to their coach Musamban1, a spanish csgo legend. Personally I like the Team Queso core, made by Xikii, Shhhack and Emenk. There are many good players like aer0z, naow, humanz, blade, eastor, drifking, arki, blastinho and others...Obviously the entire movistar riders are the most brilliant in spanish scene. That's my point of view, i'm sure i've many mistakes and i'm not fully informed but that's how i see the scene and i'm looking to complete this information with other spanish csgo players!
2018-11-17 21:10
Thank you for giving your point of view. I knew that there were more interesting teams other than the Movistar Riders but I didn't knew them very well... What do you think about a possible Iberian shuffle? (Lowel, Mixwell, Mutiris, Fox/Alex/Mopoz)
2018-11-18 10:10
I will give the actual movistar riders' roster more time to see what can they reach because It seems that things are going well. Idk how this shuffle can manage idiom problems, but I'm sure that an iberian superteam can get good results if we look the players you say and if they can fit together. I like fox, Zelin, Mutiris and I saw pizituh several times and I saw a fucking beast but i don't understand why he didn't become more relevant. Is it a personality problem or I only watch a good form streak?
2018-11-19 02:39
teams that start with brand names sound so stupid lol, vodafone giants im sure they get a lot of money for it though
2018-11-17 22:05
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
Movistar riders is the spanish SUPERTEAM team that is pretty good right now, known for beating almost all tier 3 teams, winning a few online tournaments for 20k+ and qualifying for one lan tournament which didnt go rly well right now main focus for them is receiving invites and last major online qualifier which they MUST win. They are constantly improving and in some future they can become easily tier 2 featuring GODWELL, the dominator of the na scene, ALEX, most smart player, mopoz, best spanish aimer by far, lowel, international player with tons of experience and SOKER, known for showing up in the most important moments. #SOMOSRIDERS #WEARERIDERS mixwell is smurfing btw xddd
2018-11-17 22:10
 | 
France LanaRhoades 
It would be top 45 max
2018-11-17 22:13
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
ns name btw movistar riders are number 48 beating top 20 teams the whole time
2018-11-17 22:30
Love your nickname Other than that, Movistar Riders are ranked #48 atm, if there was an Iberian shuffle, and things turned out well for the team, they would at least #35
2018-11-17 22:38
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
yea maybe fox and mutiris are a good addition to any iberian team, but right now i would leave movistar to try , cuz they seem rly motivated and hungry, if things fall down just take mixwell mopoz mutiris fox lowel and try major running team ir just lowel fox mut mopoz alex cuz mixwell will maybe try other chances in europe mixes
2018-11-17 22:42
Yeah, I also want to see Giants progression for some months. Whenever a superteam is assembled in countrys with a weak scene, other organizations start to invest more. Ypu have 3 or 4 good teams in Spain apart from the Movistar Riders, and in Portugal you have Offset and Gtz Bulls...
2018-11-17 22:47
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
yeaa still our scenes suuuuck ahahahah lets hope for improvement tho expect viktoral in next spanish superteam ;)
2018-11-17 23:01
Hahahah gl brotha
2018-11-17 23:03
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
u too my friend i wish good luck to all tuga teams
2018-11-17 23:08
 | 
World European Deft 
I agree with you about Zelin, he is a beast and he deserves a chance in that "Portuguese superteam". The other guy explained you about Movistar. And there are others teams in Spain with some potential: - Dragons: Blade, Meison(ex-Movistar's team MDL), Enanoks, Eastor(he played with Wololos) and Donq(ex-Movistar's team MDL). - Queso: xikii, arki, Blastinho, arki and shhhhack. - MAD Lions: Naow, Humanz, Torpe, Dragunov and Deathzz. In my opinion, those teams are the best out of Movistar Riders. And you have to add x6tence galaxy, even tho they are not compiting in Spain, they are a team who is closed to Spain for his organization, and sometimes they play some event here. Spain is improving but not as fast as i would like, except for Movistar, again. About Iberic superteam, I dont think it's a good idea. The Movistar team is the best possible and I dont think that any guy from Portugal would fit better that the actual line-up. And the only with possible potential that I would like to see there, is Naow. Sorry for my bad englando.
2018-11-17 22:21
Imo, at least, Mutiris would fit in the team, and communication isn't a problem as he speaks a very fluent spanish. Knows the scene given the fact that he used to played for both Riders and Giants... Fox could also improve the team but who knows... About Zelin, I didn't understand why he didn't feature in the Giants's roster... On the other side, now Offset have a really promising team...
2018-11-17 22:30
 | 
World European Deft 
I heard that he has bad relationship with someone of Giants, but Im not sure.
2018-11-17 22:36
French Scene 2.0? I'm tired of seeing "chemistry issues" killing scenes...
2018-11-17 22:57
 | 
Portugal NabasKi 
who would leave to make room for zelin? rizzz?
2018-11-17 22:29
Yeah, probably. Rizz isn't bad, Zelin is simply superior
2018-11-17 22:55
ESPAÑAAAA: Riders: Best team tbh mixwell lowel mopoz tier 1 // soker alex tier 1.5 Queso: most underrated team.... They always win the Masters España and nobody talk about them Shhhack tier 1.5 emenk tier 2 MadLions: Good young players... No results roster. Naow: one of the best players of spain but not the roster he needs. Tier 1.25 Thinkill tier 2 Torpe: tier 2 but i like it one of the best lurkers in spain Deathzz: best aimer in spain and ct. /close Tier 1.25 but like naow... He needs other roster. Musambani: experience to coach them... Dragons: tier 1.75 but they can win giants or riders in a b01.... But in LANS or b03 they'll lose. Mopoz and donq... Were on the last riders..... Tier 1.5 players Eastor: BEST AWPER OF SPAIN /close tier 1.5 Blade enanoks: good players too but idk them very well..... Flipin: retired :)))))
2018-11-17 22:40
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
Flipin:x6 owner and content creator lmao aimbitous best series ive seen xddd
2018-11-17 22:59
 | 
Portugal hugofilipe10 
What matters is that the Iberian scene is growing
2018-11-17 23:15
Yeah, you're right. It would be really important to having teams with potential to go to a Major, better sponsors would start to show up
2018-11-18 15:37
Giants Portuguese dream team XDD that's super sad getting 6 rounds against HAVU on lan in b03
2018-11-17 23:28
They played really bad against Havu, but you weren't just an internet troll, you would remember that they beat the team that went to the Finals against Havu. They simply had a bad games against Havu...
2018-11-18 10:13
fefe | 
Portugal EHEHEHE 
everyone had against them HAVU juts fucked everyone
2018-11-18 22:21
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.