I think you shouldn't ask such questions, cuz this game is almost dead
Try real life
stick finger in but then in ear
Simply understanding your mistake can take you a long way. On top of practice aim and spray control. Peak servers as well
1) find 4 friends
2) create a team
3) work as a team
5) Gla1ve_2_Major_S1mple_0_Major TOP 1 2020
play aimbotz, ffa, retake and 1vs1.
use the microsoft office suite
play mirage only, other maps suck
Use your fuckin brain every second of your game (to read ennemies, understand how/where they love to play).
When you die, understand why, so you're not making the same mistake again.
Learn a lot of stuff, so you know which one to use on various situations
And go dm with pistols/ak/m4 (100k each per day)
Do this for 1 month, you'll improve so much
Play aim maps, prac smokes. Then go comp. Or just dont prac and go comp 1000 times and cry about cheaters
Learn to aim, play disciplined.
I will give you some easy tips now ok:
1. Never give up. FUCKING NEVER GIVE UP.
2. Dont be toxic and if someone is toxic try to calm him down or ignore him. Dont try to teach him cuz he will just be ignorant and think you are noob and
he is god.
3. Learn alot of smokes on all maps. Not only standard smokes. Learn molotovs aswell on maps like inferno and cache.
4. Watch pro games and watch players who play smart and disciplined. Watch device and xyp9x not s1mple and jw.
5. Know when to push and not to push on ct side. I have lost so many 5v3s on ct cuz my teammates think its over and they go for kills. Go for plays/pushes early in the round with your team as a strat u come up with in freeze time, go for solo pushes when you are in a 3v5 or 2v4 or worse.
6. Be honest with yourself. Are you a good awper? If you are, then keep awping. If you arent just give it up and dont try to be one.
7. Find the maps and positions u are good at. Me for example is very good on dust2, mirage and inferno. And on maps like train and overpass i know which position to play where i will play my best like ivy on train and barrells on b overpass. You shouldnt play the same position every round though, switch it up and sometimes play a strange off angle or another normal position.
8. Play with the team. If you call something and they ignore u and do something else, just follow them and dont bitch about it unless u want to lose.
9. Save more on ct side. Like on forcebuys on ct people always seem to go for an impossible retake just because u have to eco anyways. Instead u could save 2 or 3 guys and still have your deagle + armor or whatever u have and have a better chance to win that eco round than with 5 usp.
10. Play to win. Dont play for kills.