Thread has been deleted
Last comment
A HLTV reminder...
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
The following is not a rant or one of those posts you simply ignore because it's "opinionated hokum", it's an analysis of the events that have taken place on HLTV this past year or so. Let us not repeat the incidents of widespread bans because users are incompetent and disrespectful when you do not have to be. Well frankly I'm very disappointed in the users of HLTV breaking the rules and not treating others properly... which is a shame because you're all brilliant people individually speaking. The family issues at home aside (house renovation still undergo) I figured I would quickly check HLTV on my PS4 to see when the next match starts for ESC S6 Finals (I've been watching it while I work) to find the forums essentially lost track of itself because of the users within. From NiKo's Tweet being blown out of proportion, to more delusional witch-hunting, a dilapidated hostility caused by chaos and anarchy...? Why? It needs to stop once and for all, so I'm typing this as a reminder to all users who evidently do not care about the forums or the administration staff moderating it. So let me make it clear for you all:- **- All opinions are to be respected and every user on HLTV should matter, not the other way round.** If "User A" assumes xyp9x to cheating and "User B" assumes otherwise, which is right or wrong? The answer is neither and remains that way; henceforth the principal basis of "opinions". Arguments will exist for both sides of the coin and neither side is right or wrong, but "different". The difference of opinions should be starting and ending on a subjective, unbiased principal where we can discuss, brainstorm and engage in a social paradigms of unique topical discussions; NOT to berate the others users because they share a different opinion. I'll admit outright, if I know someone is wrong I will explain to them in a logical fashion but I won't ever berate them for it. **- Witch-hunting.** You all know my stance on witch-hunting and it should be very logical as to why it remains "delusional". I furthered this in my blog but since some of you think you are better than others, let me reiterate it here more carefully for you: Accusing professional players of cheaters is an "opinion", not fact. The very same goes for assuming their innocence... The actuality of the situation is we have no clue as to whether or not a professional player is cheating or not, so logically we break it down to what we do know to counter such conspiracy. -- What we do know:- - Professionals have spent thousands of hours practising and competing at a professional-level, therefore overtime accruing significant muscle-memory and enabling them to play at the highest level of Counter-Strike. A feat not many users on this forum have achieved, yet assume they know more about professionals regardless of their experience or skill. - Cheats exist and have existed for as long as the human race thought to usurp the immorality within themselves in order to gain an advantage over somebody/something else in an unfair fashion. We know cheats exist and we know the ramifications of said cheats, yet neither are comparable to witch-hunting. Knowing cheats and having experience of the game are two very different things, as anybody can simply cheat and anybody can get caught with cheats, it's the complications of said cheats/anti-cheats which create the illusion of infidelity within the professional scene. Now, I'm fully aware of professionals cheating in tournaments and they have been for a very long time - even back in the 1.5/1.6 eras of CS cheaters were caught cheating on LAN professionally. Granted back then they were only aimbot or wallhack and the presence of such sophisticated cheat engines now weigh the bias in favour of witch-hunting 1,000,000-1... Me solely being that one and the rest of the rest witch-hunters being the former in terms of this example. QED: Cheats and conspiracies should be kept as such and not automatically assumed as cheats by witch-hunters. The reason witch-hunting remains delusional is because it goes beyond that of personal opinion, it's defamatory to professional players and it forces an idea onto the player with an already biased decision made by the witch-hunter in question. Proof? Of course: Ask any witch-hunter what they think of flusha and they will tell you outright with "facts" that he cheated "100%", yet we know as equivocally and intrinsically false outright considering he is still playing the damned game. If you're going to create a discussion on cheating, do so subjectively and not in a biased fashion. Witch-hunters like: bcko, superappelflap, boots and others too far-fetched to mention will tell you that their clips are crystal-clear proof of cheats... yet it isn't at all. It's an opinion they fail to see as their own opinion, just like users like myself fail to see the opposing side of cheating. How is HLTV going to function as a forum if users are not able to get along as forum users? Individually exposing your own intellects for what...? Bragging rights? Argumentative superiority? People wonder why so many threads and posts are removed, yet they fail to see, once again, their own actions completely unfold. I'll admit outright I was arrogant back then because I was biased to the idea of cheating professionally having played at that level myself, but regrettably I was in the wrong and so are all of you who claim their opinion over others without logistics. Even if an argument is stated, you still need to respect the other users opinion in a respective manner. **- User deficiency.** For lack of a better term, I chose the world "deficiency" because that is essentially what dysfunctional society is... defunct and deficient. all of you HLTV users are wonderful, incredible, individually unique and intelligent in your own specific way; yet choose to abide by a society of rule-breakers, spammers, flamers, griefers and baiters... Yet why? Over the past 15 minutes of righting this and a refresh of HLTV on another page, I still see the same anarchy and chaos and it's the reason users like "jobs" and others chose to leave the site completely. They were not socially obliged or meshed with HLTV enough to stick it out and so the users of the site won, making the administration staff do the work because you cannot... It's pathetic. **- Final thoughts.** Automatically I know this will immediately garner one of three reactions. 1) It'll automatically be assumed bait "just because". 2) Witch-hunters will reply with their own diffused logic claiming why their opinion is better than others, when literally the discussion of infidelity within the professional scene remains as arbitrary as the conspiratorial nonsense itself. 3) People will not read it or the TL:DR I will provide below, because it would be unfair to force readers to sift through a massive wall of text essentially teaching common sense to users who unfortunately act like they do not have. [I also hope this won't be deleted, but it probably will if the reactions to this are negative, which I assume so.] ***TL:DR*** Stop assuming professionals to be cheaters or innocent when we should be enjoying Counter-Strike. It's gaming entertainment and specifically designed for that, not for kids full of angst to troll, bait, flame or start wars they ultimately cannot finish. -- Do professionals cheat? We don't know. They cheated in the past, but that doesn't mean all pros cheat. -- Are professionals cheating now? We don't know... logically it's assumed so given the history, but ultimately the same can be said of the other side of the coin too. -- Are professionals innocent? Spoiler alert: WE DON'T KNOW. -- Remember that your opinion is only your opinion to be digressed subjectively and respectively, it's the arguments of biases and conspiracies against logistics and equivocal semantics -- i.e. A bloody pointless, arbitrary argument with no end, therefore a spiralling discussion into chaos which is the reason this thread was made. -- Be respectful to others as every users opinion on HLTV matters. Those who break the rules should be reported and in turn those who respect the rules should continue do so. We're all users browsing the same exact forum and there is absolutely no reason we cannot get along as individuals, friends, acquaintances and the like. The admins used to be very active with the users and would often post alongside them because they didn't have to spend every waking minute moderating the damned thing, so let us see if we can achieve this same period of solace? Thank you to those who have read this and obviously to some of you out there, this doesn't apply to you at all. Keep up the good work admins and respectful HLTV users. :) I have issues going on at home, but always note I will never leave the site and am always browsing it for news despite not being active on the forums. Have a good day, HLTV. <3 PS: Apologies to users: "StraightWhiteMale" and "sKeletoN_SN" whom I've received PM's from, yet have had time to reply. I have seen them and will note them. PPS: This has not been proof-read and therefore obvious errors will occur. If you reply with corrections, thank you greatly as it is appreciated.
2018-11-23 14:13
ok
2018-11-23 14:14
I'll not read this bible but good writings nonetheless. I'm feeling christian already.
2018-11-23 14:16
masallah
2019-01-16 14:42
 | 
India Noobdian1 
Inshallah
2019-01-18 13:57
isn't it heresy against allah ?
2019-01-18 15:37
who acc cares nobody takes hltv seriously
2018-11-23 14:17
VADER | 
Other Skyw4Iker 
tl:dr tl:dr
2018-11-23 14:17
 | 
Other xrist 
-- Do professionals cheat? We don't know. They cheated in the past, but that doesn't mean all pros cheat. you debunked your whole thread
2018-11-23 14:21
not necessarily, he's saying that not all pros cheat so it's unfair to blindly accuse them, especially since we don't know for sure.
2019-01-18 02:05
Another tldr post from "IwannabeamoderatorJonty" with a bunch of water in this thread. Talking about history of cheats, who is right or wrong, why? 100 times mentioning that every user is an individual, just to give this post some fake weight. GJ once again. People create any posts they want any time they want. Why you're not bragging about "Top players" and "fix team" posts? As soon as people start to discuss cheating problem of Astralis, you pop up. I'll tell you why: because you know it's a hot topic right now and because you're somewhat popular on this forum, so you know that you'll get attention and will be praised by other delusional users as usual.
2018-11-23 14:23
fer | 
Brazil HLTVmarker 
+1
2018-11-23 14:28
Or maybe because he is annoyed at the fact that every other thread is about Xyp9x. If he wanted to be a moderator he would apply for it. Also, in his profile description he says he likes long discussions which is why he likes to talk about cheating on LAN etc.
2018-11-23 14:30
And he is not annoyed by every other stupid and repetitive thread? You can defend your favourite HLTV user all you want. As I said, all delusional Jonty admirers will praise him just like you. And I also don't want to read any opinions from 14 y.o. Fortnite players and baiters. Bye.
2018-11-23 14:35
I never said he wasn’t annoyed by other threads, it’s just that he likes to discuss about pro players and cheating, especially since he was a pro. And I’m not a baiter and I don’t play fortnite. You call me delusional yet you said you don’t want to read my opinions.
2018-11-23 14:53
Yes, I don't want to read your opinions because they're delusional. And I never heard of a pro player named Jonty. And of he liked discussions about them, he would just join HLTV threads about it, bit instead he created a thread about not liking that people discuss what he LIKES TO DISCUSS. How much delusional could you actually be?
2018-11-23 14:55
You call my opinions delusional even though opinions can’t be false. Also, Jonty use to play back in 1.6 on a small team. If you even read the thread you know that the reason he doesn’t like talking about it because of the rules being broken, saying that users are spamming etc.
2018-11-23 15:00
>small unrecognisable team >pro Choose one. I also had a small team in 1.6 and? I don't call myself pro even though I participated in tournaments because small team doesn't mean you're a pro. So cheating problem - spamming. Fix team threads every 10 mins - not spamming. Nice.
2018-11-23 15:03
maybe Jonty competed in well known tournaments, not just the closest LAN event. Look I can’t argue for him and you can’t argue against him being a pro because it all comes down to his earnings and achievements of which none of us know besides him.
2018-11-23 15:05
Ok, then why you're talking about it right now and trying to change the direction of conversation? I posted an opinion that this thread is full of water, etc., and you're telling me about Jonty having a small team in 1.6. Just... Stop, ok?
2018-11-23 15:07
I added to more to comment #46 but after that you decided to focus only on Jonty being a pro. I didn’t change the topic, you did.
2018-11-23 15:08
And then I added an answer to the spamming problem, it is you who decided to continue write about him being a pro. This conversation is over and this is my last reply to you in this thread. Goodbye.
2018-11-23 15:11
Okay this conversation can be over, but it doesn’t make you any less wrong.
2018-11-23 15:12
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
''Yes, I don't want to read your opinions because they're delusional'' even if i don't like jonty that's a pretty delusional thing to say lul.
2018-11-23 15:10
Lululululu, begone, delusional "Idontlikejontybutisecretlysuckhisdick" user.
2018-11-23 15:12
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
read what delusional means then, and look at your comment then
2018-11-23 15:14
If I assume that the 14 y.o. Fortnite player has delusional opinions about CS, why I should read them? And my comment wasn't about Jonty, I replied to this Muslim guy, calling HIM delusional, not Jonty. Jeez, do people ever learn to read on this forum?
2018-11-23 15:16
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
did i say that you were talking about jonty? i just said that what you said was a delusional thing to say. idc if the guy was right or wrong to what he said. and you reply to me was childish .
2018-11-23 15:21
Then why you said "I'm not a fan of Jonty" if you're not talking about him? Nice logic. No wonder your old account got banned. GG
2018-11-23 15:22
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
because you literally talked to the kid how you dislike jonty, and because of that you didnt read his opinions because they are delusional, because he supports jonty. I dont like jonty, but just because u dont like jonty doesnt mean you shouldnt listen to someones opinions about jonty and just write that the guy is delusional
2018-11-23 15:25
And I still answered him about his opinion. Nt
2018-11-23 15:28
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
I never said he wasn’t annoyed by other threads, it’s just that he likes to discuss about pro players and cheating, especially since he was a pro. And I’m not a baiter and I don’t play fortnite. You call me delusional yet you said you don’t want to read my opinions. ''Yes, I don't want to read your opinions because they're delusional'' even if i don't like jonty that's a pretty delusional thing to say lul.
2018-11-23 15:30
 | 
Lithuania Mr|Julius 
ok im done here, no point talking with you
2018-11-23 15:29
Same. Bye.
2018-11-23 15:31
+1
2018-11-23 15:44
+1
2019-01-18 13:05
OK, now everyone who actually did read this wall of text "-1" me, I'm really curious if there is even a single person.
2018-11-23 14:23
shrek | 
Cambodia Libtard 
I read 3/4 does this count?
2018-11-23 14:29
You have a strong will my friend if you made it that far but sadly, no, still I give you 6/8 for trying at least.
shrek | 
Cambodia Libtard 
Thanks mate
2018-11-23 14:33
6/8 = 3/4
2019-01-18 01:41
xaxaaxxax actual libtard 😎
2019-01-18 13:06
-1, at work so I have nothing better to do
2018-11-23 14:32
Well, I guess we all do weird things when we are bored sometimes.
2018-11-23 14:49
I did.
2019-01-18 14:01
It took you almost 2 months to read through that, that sounds quite right.
2019-01-18 15:32
Oh lol haha, I'm an idiot. I didn't look at the date, though I did read through all of it.
2019-01-18 15:34
nice writing. but u're taking HLTV kiddos and no lifers too serious dude.
2018-11-23 14:24
You are very smart Mr.Jonty
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
Very nice and good initiative, jonty. However, all in vain but hopefully not. We ought to start somewhere right? The problem lies within the crafty and dense delusion with HLTV users. Of course they're subjected to their own biased opinion. Naturally on top of that their ego is telling themselves there's no way they're wrong because their mind is operating on a survival instinct (I don't blame them, it's a natural result of evolution). Only when we can see the reality as it is we can have good and productive discussion but this is very difficult because; 1) there's different levels of maturity in this community 2) some users have hidden agendas, e.g. only here for bait, troll, offensive jokes etc. 3) biased opinions because fan of this or fan of this player etc. 4) different backgrounds (culture, nation, socioeconomic status) 5) assumptions >We're all users browsing the same exact forum and there is absolutely no reason we cannot get along as individuals, friends, acquaintances and the like I absolutely agree, but then again, it's truly a difficult task to do if there's rebels in the community. The rebels is like a 'cancer' in the body. You simply don't welcome it, you get rid of it and then build a strong foundation thereafter, to aspire new cells to grow healthy and thus a healthy body. In other words, HLTV is like a moshpit, a stadium of survival of the fittest. You don't bend over for the other, you simply take over the arena and then bestow the rules upon the survivors. Only then we can operate like-minded and in balance I hope all is well with family issues and your house renovation goes without problems, have a nice day men
2018-11-23 14:51
Stop giving Jonty all this attention he didn't deserve. I'm shocked you even dared to read this full of water thread of his.
2018-11-23 14:52
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
>5) assumptions Where did I say I read it all? I don't have time for that
*click* noice
2018-11-23 14:56
 | 
Sweden Zeepter 
Well pros dont cheat right? just ask kQly,Emilio,forsaken,dream3r etc. or just check: liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Banned_play..
Don't bother, it makes too much sense for him to understand.
2018-11-23 15:02
Nice, KQLY and Emilio were few years ago and weren't even tier1 (KQLY was in the tier1 scene but not Emilio), forsaken was pretty unknown and many others also unknown. Let's be real it's 2018, there's a pretty small amount probably.
2018-11-23 15:34
 | 
Netherlands @Deji 
Good thread
2018-11-23 14:54
 | 
Poland morosek 
I respect You Jonty for trying to educate people on hltv ;)
2018-11-23 15:16
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Hard mission, almost impossible.
2018-11-23 15:28
The thing is no one wants to be educated, everyone here is not only miles different from what they are IRL and 95% of people are trolls, but still some shit is still fucked up like making fun of dead people like a lot of people do. dab
2018-11-23 15:32
Dabing on HLTV, omegalul. Nickname checks out. Quick double-dab
2018-11-23 15:34
Nice try. A single dab is the single most powerful tool to win an argument, double or more dabs shows that you have autism and are trying to abuse the overpowerness of the dab even more, hence why it doesn't work. dab
2018-11-23 15:36
Knowing too much about dabs and discussing it and also thinking that dab is a tool to win an argument is the most autistic thing I've ever seen. You're not a biggayman, you're biggayboy. Please leave HLTV and go to Reddit. HLTV don't need autistic kids like you.
2018-11-23 15:42
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Good read.
2018-11-23 15:20
Ok lazy bums if you are too tired to read Jonty's statement vocaroo.com/i/s0CG3m2r7Pqd Hear it and appreciate the effort
2018-11-23 15:25
NBK- | 
Germany PeetM 
Fuck i shouldve seen this before reading xD
2019-01-18 13:15
fuk off
2018-11-23 15:27
I'm sure the overwhelming majority of users don't take HLTV seriously and for the better. Dim place, writing all that stuff though, is kind of a starting sign.
2018-11-23 15:29
racism. bait. etiquette. toxicity. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Toxic Nation attacked. Only the Jonty, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when HLTV needed him most, he vanished. Two years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Jonty, a WORDBENDER named Jonty04l32 and although his paragraphing skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Jonty04l32 can save HLTV.
2018-11-23 15:39
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
Hltv is beyond saving bro
2018-11-23 15:41
jonty only masters the art of writing long paragraphs of word salad
2019-01-18 13:16
word salad you mean that stuff you put on kapsalon?
2019-01-19 00:06
no word salad is like a long string of words that looks like it means something, but when you take out all the complicated synonyms and filler, it turns out it doesnt
2019-01-19 00:39
i knew what it was from the beginning you have been stroopbaited 😎😎😎😎😎😎
2019-01-19 01:36
hahahahaha n1
2019-01-19 13:54
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
Thanks Jonty, even though my English knowledge is limited and I did not know many words you wrote, I still appreciate and read it. I'll still bait once in a while on a funny base. Definetly not to diminish anyone. It's hard these days to tell if people are baiting or not, especially with the huge anti-migration movement around here. Sometimes I really hope ppl ain't serious but feels like most of them are. Good effort Jonty. Stay as you are.
2018-11-23 15:40
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
Since when do you work?
2018-11-23 15:43
Very good post as always Jonty, have an apple! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wanna buy the best apples in HLTV? call me NOW: 011-1337-APPLE and get an 80% discount on your first 5 kilos!
2018-11-23 15:44
NiKo | 
France LauraS 
Happy you're doing well. I hope you stay active, it's nice to see you back!
2018-11-23 15:49
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
wow haven't seen you in a while on here. But what you are talking about is a general problem in society and not just HLTV. People tend to not recognize the difference between opinions and facts anymore (just look at any political discussion these days). But when it comes to cheating, even though we as viewers obviously can't know whether somebody is cheating or not, it should be the highest priority of everyone involved with the events to minimize the risk of cheaters playing and even qualifying for events, regardless whether it's actual cheats or "just" bugs through graphics etc.
2018-11-23 16:17
according to jonty, its very simple, no one who hasnt gotten caught is cheating so we dont need any anti cheat measures, you cannot cheat on vac secured servers
2019-01-18 13:15
TLDR?
2019-01-16 14:38
I see you also like necrophilia, a true man of culture.
2019-01-16 14:40
 | 
I provided one.
thank you Jonty, very cool!
2019-01-16 14:43
good read pls come back jonty i miss you
2019-01-16 14:39
 | 
I didn't realise this was bumped, but I am here friend. :) I made this topic today wishing everyone a wonderful 2019 due to my absence over the festive season. hltv.org/forums/threads/1962048/top-5-re.. Pleasure to see you once more, friend. :) I don't consider this topic to be one of my finest, but it definitely needed to be made just to quell the storm and at least assist the administration a little bit. It was getting out of hand.
2019-01-16 14:41
Shut up noob glaive cheater
2019-01-16 14:41
 | 
According to your opinion, sure. In actuality you haven't the slightest idea and that is that. Have a good day.
According to your opinion, sure. In actuality you haven't the slightest idea and that is that. Have a good day
2019-01-16 14:45
 | 
Replying back to me with my exact post is only further proof of your lack of arguments. Simply stating "he cheats, blah blah" isn't credible proof of cheating, it's absurd opinion from a none-professional. It is to be respected nonetheless but remain subjective.
2019-01-16 14:48
Replying back to me with my exact post is only further proof of your lack of arguments. Simply stating "he cheats, blah blah" isn't credible proof of cheating, it's absurd opinion from a none-professional. It is to be respected nonetheless but remain subjective
2019-01-16 14:49
 | 
You missed the period at the end. I'm flabbergasted at the failure of common sense to such a deepened level when there is no need for it. I will reply no more, so your opinion is respected at the very least. Have a good day.
2019-01-16 14:54
Frustrating isn't it bud? Good read, agree with most, not all - hope all is well with you and your renovations are coming along nicely!
2019-01-16 15:00
 | 
Well it was rushed and made out of necessity more than anything else... it was absolutely ridiculous flooding that not even the moderation team could keep up with. I didn't expect the topic to still be up nor active for that matter, either. Still, thank you for the kind words and it's an absolute pleasure to see you again, friend. :D A ray of sunshine amidst the slue of toxicity this site unnecessarily must have apparently. My Sister's room is next for the chopping block and her room is completely empty. She is sleeping in the living room on the couch, her things and everything she owns binned and in boxes mostly. Our house is a mess currently. xD Anyway - hope you have a wonderful 2019, friend. :)
2019-01-16 15:04
Did someone actually read this?
2019-01-16 15:02
 | 
I provided a TL:DR for those who don't want to read all of the text. Actually I think it's only polite to provide one if the text is too long, that would be unfair on others. Others have posted in this thread replying to the entire thing and claiming they have read it. Did you read it, friend?
2019-01-16 15:05
Good job Jonty! Happy new year
2019-01-16 22:30
 | 
Happy New Year, bliplbob. :D An absolute pleasure to see you again, as always. :D <3
2019-01-18 01:09
 | 
United States BLNDSPT 
wtf I arent read that
2019-01-17 15:14
 | 
I provided an TL:DR specifically for that, friend. :) Have a wonderful day. :)
2019-01-18 01:10
Jonty when will you be on steam again to play 1.6 ?
2019-01-18 01:18
 | 
Ah, no idea... Not touched anything on Steam for about two-ish months or so... It's only since yesterday I started playing again. :) Hopefully soon. :D
2019-01-18 01:23
funny how you can assert people dont cheat when you dont even play the fucking game
2019-01-18 13:14
TL;DR FOR TL;DR PLS
2019-01-18 01:12
 | 
The TL:DR doesn't need a TL:DR, friend.
2019-01-18 01:24
 | 
United States ferric 
I don't think anyone legitimately thinks Astralis cheats, people are just mad LOL
2019-01-18 01:13
 | 
User "bcko" thinks Cutler is cheating... As well as all of Astralis, fnatic and s1mple. Same goes for superappelflap, boots and FaZeKQLY.
2019-01-18 01:25
 | 
United States ferric 
Cutler????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BCKO I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SMART BOY
2019-01-18 01:32
 | 
Smart? The same bcko who has recorded evidence of +5k hours into CS:GO and still believes half of the professional scene to still be cheating? He also made this "shining gem" of a blog: "hltv.org/blog/13538/cheating-on-professi.." Read and laugh knowing this very same person has evidence of +5k hours into the very same game.
2019-01-18 01:38
 | 
United States ferric 
Yeah that's why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLed cause hes spendt a ton of time in the game but accuses pros of cheating
2019-01-18 01:42
 | 
Yep. :) I've known bcko for a while and it's apparent he doesn't like me for calling out his bigotry, lies and obvious lack of knowledge for a game he spent a LOT of time in. In response, he made this: hltv.org/forums/threads/1856904/dreamhac.. Here is his YouTube Channel with the last video being two days ago: youtube.com/channel/UC0mVnB-hs1rBFMSuWx4.. In total fairness, he is a decent player but is way in over his head when it comes to professional-level play. That is just one witch-hunter of several I've had the pleasure of educating...
2019-01-18 01:49
you cant educate people by being a condescending dick, jonty, they dont believe you
2019-01-18 13:13
 | 
It's a good job I'm not being condescending then, isn't it? Learn to read.
2019-01-18 13:33
it would be, but you are, so yeah....im gonna go with no.
 | 
Considering you've proven not to be able to read my posts, it's obviously incorrect. This is another opinion I've yet to respect.
2019-01-18 13:34
youre overusing contractions
 | 
And you are not reading my posts properly.
2019-01-18 13:42
that is only to preserve my sanity
2019-01-18 13:43
 | 
No it's because you choose not to read them. Lying is a sin, but witch-hunting is essentially lying too.
2019-01-18 13:48
pride is also a sin, jonty.
2019-01-18 13:49
 | 
Yes it is, you are correct. Witch-hunting is an absurd pride in that aspect.
2019-01-18 13:51
so, maybe next time you want to come here in all your pride and shit on other people, look in the mirror and have some shut the fuck up.
2019-01-18 13:52
 | 
I don't have any pride, you didn't read any of my posts and are merely assuming I am prideful of something. You can lie to yourself all you like about professionals and tin-foil hats - won't change fact being fact. Learn to read.
2019-01-18 13:54
fucking idiot. thats literally the most prideful thing you could possibly say.
i dont have any pride, im the most humble person on the fucking planet!
again you go for the most obvious option, showing you have 0 creativity, further supporting my theory that youre autismal af
2019-01-18 14:13
if enough ppl who have spent a lot of hours in the game accuse pros of cheating, maybe its you that is wrong?
2019-01-18 13:12
 | 
Accusations will remain accusations devoid of fact until proven. You are the fooled by dodgy clips to be believed as factual, nobody else. Put your "philosophy" into learning to read and we'll finally get somewhere.
blah blah word salad didnt read
 | 
Of course you didn't... Proving my point further and further as you've been doing since 2015.
all that proves is that you suck at writing engaging text
2019-01-18 13:35
 | 
Actually it proves you do not want to read them because you choose not to engage in them. God forbid you become the slightest bit more educated in the masses of "witch-hunting".
no, you did it again here. i read the first line of your post and just kind of automatically tuned out because you are fucking nagging again
 | 
You've done nothing but accuse me of things imaginary and inexcusable. Learn to read before replying to save you some time in the future.
here you go again, you start a sentence and it kind of turns into this monotonous droning noise
2019-01-18 13:55
 | 
United States ferric 
Excepr mosr experienced players do not think that pros cheat lmao
2019-01-18 19:54
well it depends how you ask and about which players. do experienced players you know think subroza cheated?
2019-01-19 01:14
 | 
United States ferric 
Yes a lot of people thought subroza was cheating but in my mind, subroza and flusha were the two biggest instances and the result of those two instances of witchhunting that turned out to be false made it so that no pro really thought Astralis was cheating right now because these days, top pros most probably do not cheat.
2019-01-19 01:30
is this copy pasta? :S
2019-01-18 01:13
no this is only just Jonty
2019-01-18 01:23
+1
2019-01-18 13:11
 | 
As post #121 states, it was more or less a pseudo-rant to educate the HLTV masses who literally went so wild the admins were having a hard time keeping up... Two+ topics a second about Astralis cheating here and racism there. I assumed this would be deleted, but it's nice to know my message got out to those who didn't care for HLTV or the administration staff who work their arses off; people do not realise how much goes into maintaining a site, let alone a domain name and branding. My kind of message for the admins and HLTV itself to let them know there are users who legitimately care and they don't see that often enough. :)
2019-01-18 01:31
if you think they arent cheating, why should threads about it be censored? dont you believe the truth will prevail?
2019-01-18 13:11
 | 
Threads and opinions are fine, but you and the rest of your "posse" will never be quite content with that, will you? You take cheating accusations to a point of defamation, slander and practical abuse of the innocent, yet these are "your" claims, not facts. Witch-hunting at it's finest...
2019-01-18 13:23
opinions are fine, as long as i dont disagree with them - jonty "joseph Stalin" 04l32
2019-01-18 13:24
 | 
This proves furthermore you don't read a single thing I state. Stop accusing professionals of cheating on a game you don't play and learn to respect other people on theirs. Have a good day.
2019-01-18 13:32
what if i dont stop? will you have an aspergers attack?
 | 
I do not have Asperger's, so obviously not. It's fruitless engaging in a discussion you so ironically do not care about, accusing me of frivolous, dastardly deeds I am not even guilty of; you yourself are proving time and time again you do not read what I type, you choose to read what you want to read. It's been the same since I called you out in 2015 witch-hunting.
2019-01-18 13:37
oh buddy. sorry to break this bad news. you have aspergers okay. literally the most severe case ive ever seen on the entire internet in my whole life. i feel so bad for you. get some help.
2019-01-18 13:38
 | 
This is your own assumption which is at best a "cry for help" considering you've proven not to be able to read anything I've stated. We continue to do the same song and dance because you refuse to read anything other than what you want to read and in turn, you despise me for the reason of me "knowing better" than you. How ironic.
2019-01-18 13:44
no, we are doing this because ive been telling you for years now, you have serious trauma and you need some help.
2019-01-18 13:45
i know because i was much like you once, years ago, full of hate for people i didnt understand.
2019-01-18 13:46
and i thought i was so fucking smart too. probably you are pretty smart too. it just cant get out because you are stuck in this hole you dug around yourself. instead you come across as a retarded autist.
2019-01-18 13:51
 | 
Brazil Fallenzera 
Im wondering if someone actually read all this
2019-01-18 01:37
 | 
Read the comments - loads of people have read it. There is even a TL:DR included, as well as post #125 just above detailing why this was made. We need to start treating the administration staff and the professionals some decent respect. Why? Because they deserve it.
2019-01-18 01:39
 | 
Brazil Fallenzera 
Well niko doesnt agree with you
2019-01-18 01:40
 | 
NiKo dug a grave he tried to weasel his way out of... Was an absolute disaster to witness. What was also ridiculous was the fact people then misconstrued what NiKo actually stated/implied and bastardised the meaning to suit their own. I respect NiKo and he is entitled to his opinion outright, but with said opinions will obviously come backlash from those innocent of such claims. Shox/Semphis did so to flusha, then ironically shox is believed to be cheating too. Funny how the world works sometimes...
2019-01-18 01:43
lol he said glaive was cheating and we all know what he meant and you know that its true funny how your brain works sometimes
2019-01-18 13:10
 | 
"lol he said glaive was cheating and we all know what he meant and you know that its true" Actually he was talking about a smoke exploit that you and many others assumed was Gla1ve cheating, forcing Xyp9x and Gla1ve to Tweet NiKo in defence. You assume cheats on players but it will remain assumption and not factual. The sooner you learn this, the smarter you will become.
2019-01-18 13:18
smoke exploit = cheating numbnuts
2019-01-18 13:22
 | 
I never said it wasn't... Please read what I'm typing before replying for once in your life...
i said he was cheating and you said its "actually a some exploit" which implies that you think that a smoke exploit isnt cheating. stop trying to weasel your way out. you made a mistake. again. you should really get used to it. you make them all the time.
2019-01-18 14:08
like honestly can you at least make it look like youre putting in some effort into this shit bait
2019-01-18 14:10
of course you dont read all of it, thats a lethal dosage of jonty, but you can skim through it to find all the typos he put in there on purpose which definitely arent mistakes.
2019-01-18 13:39
 | 
Actually I put this into the main post: "PPS: This has not been proof-read and therefore obvious errors will occur. If you reply with corrections, thank you greatly as it is appreciated." Proving once again you don't read anything I've stated. You are starting arguments on purpose you have no knowledge of even understanding.
2019-01-18 13:45
i dont understand why you keep coming back to this point. i have often enough said i try to read as little of the drivel you write as possible while continuing to reply to you that youre a fucking idiot. i see this as another sign that youre severely autismal.
2019-01-18 13:47
 | 
You choosing to believe I am autistic because you choose not to read anything I read is more a cry for help than the witch-hunting you spew. Learn to read.
all i read here was: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE further confirming that you are autismal
2019-01-18 13:53
 | 
Once again, this is your opinion due to the fact you chose not to read anything I typed. Have a good day.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 | 
Brazil hava 
that tldr is too long give me an actual tldr
2019-01-18 01:54
 | 
I give you an actual TL:DR... There was a lot of text and therefore the TL:DR in conjunction will also be lengthy.
2019-01-18 02:01
 | 
Brazil hava 
if you think im going to read more than a paragraph youre very wrong my friend
2019-01-18 12:46
 | 
Then that is your own reasoning, not my own. Clicking on a thread to simply complain about it's length because of your own negligence to read anything "a little long" is the fault of your own. Nobody forced to click on this thread or read anything, so therefore posting with such uselessness is also ironically redundant in this case. Have a good day.
2019-01-18 12:51
 | 
United Kingdom INGEMARSSON_ 
HAHAHHAA What an absolute donkey.
2019-01-18 02:13
 | 
Your opinion is respected but it would appear your overall delusions haven't faded. Always a pleasure to see you again, regardless of your actions.
2019-01-18 02:16
 | 
Okay donkey.
2019-01-18 02:19
 | 
I'd ask why you refer to me as "donkey", but we both know the answer to this question... I can now prove to this user: hltv.org/forums/threads/1962048/top-5-re.. <-- Our current thoughts incorrect.
2019-01-18 02:21
 | 
Sure thing donkey.
2019-01-18 02:24
 | 
Fair enough. As long as your aforementioned delusions of me and any dumbfounded shenanigans have vanished, I'm perfectly content with being called an ass. Have a good day, friend. :)
2019-01-18 02:26
 | 
If you say so donkey.
2019-01-18 02:30
once again you and your dictionary have failed to produce a sentence that makes sense
2019-01-18 13:09
 | 
You have never read a post I have made correctly, so I fail to see any change in that now.
2019-01-18 13:19
your english still sucks, go take some courses
 | 
Pot, kettle, black. Learn to read.
i dont make the mistakes you make, retard
2019-01-18 13:25
 | 
Yet you've failed to read any post I've made or correctly identify cheats as "my own opinion". I've done nothing but educate you since 2015 and you still haven't change now.
2019-01-18 13:28
youve done nothing but act beliggerant and condescending every time you pick up this poorly written character. its become very repetitive. if you could at least appear to be intelligent it wouldnt be so bad, but youre not even good enough at this to seem smart while you do it.
2019-01-18 13:29
 | 
All you've done is accuse professionals wrongly of cheating and me telling you wrong, to which no-one likes to be educated. Learn to read my posts before replying if you have the tenacity. Your opinions respected, of course.
2019-01-18 13:31
its only your opinion that i am wrongly accusing them jonty. once again you show you are completely incapable of distinguishing the objective and subjective.
 | 
Actually the accuser has to prove the claims they make and you only provide assumption. You incorrectly guise your opinions as factual, thus not being subjective in the slightest. You do not understand English and yet attempt to lay claim I do not. Strawman, ignorance, negligence of common sense and overall arrogance. Henceforth -- your opinion to be respected.
is this what you call respect in your family?
2019-01-18 13:41
 | 
Respect is deserved or mandatory in almost all cases. However you do not have any and therefore do not know what "respect" should be. Aretha Franklin must be furious.
nice name drop, you sound so educated
2019-01-18 13:48
 | 
I am educated. Learn to read.
what a waste of tax payer money...
 | 
It's also a waste to accuse innocent people of cheating, but the only people complaining are those who know the game.
2019-01-18 13:56
allegedly innocent*
2019-01-18 13:58
When the tldr is 5 is an essay
2019-01-18 12:47
 | 
The entire thread is lengthy in itself, therefore the TL:DR would be lengthy in that same regard. It isn't that long...
2019-01-18 12:52
Yep but I love essays 😄
2019-01-18 12:55
 | 
Poland cGev 
Could you make a tl;dr for your tl;dr?
2019-01-18 12:58
 | 
Why would I need an TL:DR for the TL:DR?
2019-01-18 13:03
 | 
Poland cGev 
Because it's too long for a forum post's tl;dr
2019-01-18 13:04
 | 
Says who? The TL:DR is in perfect length with the entire thread itself.
2019-01-18 13:07
 | 
Canada Surzz 
some of which you wrote, sounds like an order. most of which i do agree with, but if people choose do be a certain way, you can't really say "you should". that is the way YOU want them to act like. besides that, i agree.
2019-01-18 12:56
 | 
I suppose you're correct in the sense of rule-breaking... I respect peoples opinions and they will always be free to do what they like, however that can only go so far as you've so obviously seen. You being a user who has seen the mass of trolls ruining HLTV also. I apologise for the behaviour of playing the messenger rather unnecessarily, friend. I'm glad you at least agree with the ethos of the message I tried to portray. :)
that is what jonty does here, act like a condescending prick who is better than everyone
2019-01-18 13:08
 | 
Actually that is not the case whatsoever. Re-read the post and the thread you replied in.
2019-01-18 13:20
id rather read my local newspaper, better writing than you produce
 | 
Then do so. Nobody asked you to post here and if you do, your opinions are always respected, are they not?
no, they are not.
2019-01-18 13:44
 | 
Of course they are. Learn to read.
you dont respect anyone other than yourself, asshole.
2019-01-18 14:07
 | 
Poland cGev 
Noob
2019-01-18 13:05
 | 
I'm glad you edited this, friend. Have a nice day.
 | 
Poland cGev 
first I didn't want to copy paste it, because it's not funny and you are just making the thread cluttered. Then I just wanted to lose hope in humanity for a second just to have it restored the next second.
2019-01-18 13:12
 | 
Fair enough.
2019-01-18 13:21
at least you have finally started to put "quote marks" around things you say which are "bullshit"
2019-01-18 13:08
 | 
They are only labelled as bovine excrement to you and your opinion is respected.
2019-01-18 13:20
hello jonty, great to have you back! I hope you are doing good and everything is fine! HLTV missed you!
 | 
I am good, friend. :) I was very busy over Christmas holidays and I was absent for HLTV for a few months... I had made this during the absence after checking the forums once during BLAST series. It was so bad the moderation could not keep up.
2019-01-18 13:26
wow you are like as smart as a 9 year old kid giving complicated synonyms for things
 | 
Actually I just type formally. It has nothing to do with your aggressive delusions.
2019-01-18 13:27
you are trying too hard to sound smart because you are too scared people will think you are dumb. inferiority complex maybe?
2019-01-18 14:00
Zeus | 
Finland Olter 
What kind of an adult human being spends most of his time acting as if he knows anything about anything on a website mainly used by shitposters
2019-01-18 13:10
 | 
I explained why I made this and I didn't expect it to still be up... So let it remain as a "reminder", as follows.
2019-01-18 13:21
Zeus | 
Finland Olter 
Yes I know you have a messiah complex doesnt mean I want to see your pathetic comments everywhere
 | 
I don't have any such thing... Your opinion is respected, of course. Have a good day.
2019-01-18 13:25
TLDR cheating is cheating or witch hunting
2019-01-18 13:37
 | 
Cheating is a possibility we should all be open to and not disguised as factual by "witch-hunters".
climate change is a possibility we should all be open to and not disguised as factual by "witch-hunters"
2019-01-18 13:42
 | 
Climate change is not something we can choose to be the accuser of and climate change isn't credible of infidelity as accused of by the accuser. Learn to read before replying.
2019-01-18 13:47
i have no idea what you just typed, try writing in english
2019-01-18 13:49
 | 
Unsurprising...
indeed, its commonly known you suck at english
 | 
My English is perfectly fine to everyone else who can read it. Learn to read.
no one else can read it retard. show anyone you know post #229 and ask them to tell you what it means. look at their faces as they try to figure out what the fuck you meant in your warped mind when you typed those words.
2019-01-18 13:56
you are so autismal that you literally make up your own grammar rules and meanings for words and you think other people understand it because you undertand it.
2019-01-18 13:57
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Umh, TL:DR, please?
I pretty much agree with everything you‘ve said, I never understood why people start being assholes on the internet just because „they can“. Well, it is what it is, it‘s up to each individual to decide how to fit into the bigger picture. Glad that you‘re back btw! :)
2019-01-18 14:04
jonty is literally the biggest asshole on this forum lol
2019-01-18 14:15
I disagree, care to elaborate?
2019-01-18 14:17
okay but ive already spent too much time on this retard today. basically he talks all the time about respecting ppl and opinions etc but if you disagree with him about anything he will claim you are delusional and completely wrong and then say he respects your opinion so much when clearly he only respects his own opinion. its a pretty weak act.
2019-01-18 14:19
Okay, I suppose we perceive him in a different way, then. I've seen him disagree with lots of people, and I've rarely ever gotten to see him call someone delusional for just having a different opinion. However, he does seem to be sensitive towards cheating accusations. He did admit to that being an error though in this very thread, and apologized for it. Besides that I can understand his urge to prevent the start of witch-hunts. All in all, he seems to me like a very nice person. Maybe it's because I agree with him on quite a few topics, I don't really know. What I do know is that I prefer someone who tries to have a sensible discussion with me over anyone who pretends to have a certain opinion, then once I reply they change it, calling it a "bait", because apparently it's so incredibly funny to do that, right? Well, whatever, I kinda went off-topic. It's just my opinion, if you perceive him differently that's okay too, no offense.
2019-01-18 14:29
that nice guy shit is the most obvious act in the history of this forum. he openly condescends people and disrespects them and then says "Have a nice day" and "i respect your opinion" which is actually again meant to condescend those people. its like he is saying "haha look youre too stupid to see im being a dick". like a 15yo kid who figures out he is smarter than other ppl and can insult them in ways they dont understand. what makes me kind of sad is that apparently there really are people who are too stupid to see he is a giant douche.
2019-01-18 14:34
and whenever he apologizes, he doesnt say "im sorry i acted like a dick". he says something like "im sorry you have that opinion, but i respect it". which actually means: "i dont give a fuck what you think, you can never make me reconsider my opinion, because i just know better"
2019-01-18 14:33
do you honestly not sense how condescending and belligerent he is? reply #226 i think summarizes it nicely. he speaks of respect but keeps none for himself
2019-01-18 14:36
Okay, now you've made me mad. I can already tell you that I find your example ridiculous and hypocritical to the point where I'm going to insult you, so if you don't want to waste your time I'd advise you not to read this and not to reply either. No, I honestly don't sense it, all I see is him being insulted from all sides, including yourself. Like come on, what the fuck do you even expect as a response after intruding into a conversation in which he was being insulted already, and the first thing you comment is "once again you and your dictionary have failed to produce a sentence that makes sense". You're literally waiting for him to commit to any tiny mistake and then you act like you can do it better. Hint: His English is better than yours, that much is apparent. He'd have all the right to be condescending, but even then I just see you attacking him like an injured lion, while he keeps calm and tries to be somewhat reasonable with you. I'm sorry, but here you're the asshole. Oh, I can already smell you wanting to call me a hypocrite. Maybe I should clarify. When I see someone with a different opinion, sure, I have no problems accepting that, but when I see someone like you, claiming Jonty to be an asshole when you yourself couldn't more blatantly be one, now for those I do not waste my respect on. Especially for you I have no need to hold back, as you essentially called everyone stupid, including me, who did not share their opinion with you in #269. Come on now, if you've read this far I eagerly await a downpour of insults directed at me. Don't disappoint me.
2019-01-18 15:21
yes of course i start by insulting jonty, i know this guy, and you can see him being condescending to a lot of other people in this thread. i am not going to insult you, as you appear to have a brain. i know i am being a dick. i dont mind admitting it either. imo that already makes me a much nicer guy than jonty
2019-01-18 15:34
Oh wow, now I unironically feel bad for having insulted you, even though I'm obviously not okay with what you did. I do apologize for that, and with that I suggest we call it quits. There's no point in continuing, as both of our opinions diverge to the point where one simple conversation is not going to let us reach a consensus, and honestly I'm tired of arguing anyways. See you around maybe, maybe not.
2019-01-18 15:43
thanks for being a reasonable human being
2019-01-18 15:44
 | 
Honestly I've been trying to reasonable with him since 2015... Every time we have a debate, it ends up like this. Why? Because I debunked his arguments of professionals apparently cheating, which he believes to be factual beyond belief. I thank you for trying to also reason with the user, but I apologise for his actions aimed towards you off of the back of me. In all fairness, the user doesn't deserve your logical kindness, friend. :)
2019-01-18 15:38
Don't worry, I did engage in a conversation with them knowing full well that I might spark a heated discussion, though it ended up with me lashing out at them rather than the other way around, which I feel bad for. We have agreed to disagree, which, considering the circumstances, was probably the best result.
2019-01-18 15:50
Hello. Would you please give me a reply or a PM with this topic so when I'll remember to take care of this guy when I get back from work. Thanks.
2019-01-18 16:10
 | 
I've been exposing the antics of "superappelflap" since 2015, friend.
2019-01-18 16:14
Well, as I've stated in #278 I don't think there's a point arguing with them, as their opinion and ours diverge so heavily that one or even countless discussions with each other will still not let us reach a consensus, which is why I've agreed to disagree with them. However, if you'd like to have a go at it, I won't stop you, hence my reply.
2019-01-18 16:19
then if you confront him with that condescending act, he will just type random nonsense until you stop replying
2019-01-18 14:19
 | 
Thank you. :) I made this thread for reasons posted in post #125 here: hltv.org/forums/threads/1928561/a-hltv-r.. (saves you searching for it). It annoyed me greatly that the admins are trying their absolute hardest to look after this site that users like the one you're currently replying to clearly doesn't care for. So I made this to remind people just how to act properly in some cases... It's really not difficult to do and the admins deserve respect for the work they do, not spam and act in an unintelligent fashion towards the wonderful users like yourself. I was busy over Christmas for about two months, as I'd assume everybody would be hectic over Christmas, so I was absent for quite a while... I hope everything went okay while I was away. With that, I apologise we are meeting again in this topic of all topics, I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a wonderful 2019! :) Thank you for everything you do on HLTV. <3
2019-01-18 15:50
I fully understand, some of the threads and posts have certainly been getting on my nerves lately. It's especially annoying for me when I want to browse HLTV during a break at school and all I find are threads that either contain the same old jokes and memes (I'm all for jokes, but sometimes they're being overused), or a political discussion of which I do not understand its contents (which to be fair is my own fault for not informing myself about politics). I did indeed have a nice Christmas, thank you. I hope the same applies to you, and I'd like to return wishes of my own to you for a great 2019! ^-^
2019-01-18 16:01
<3
2019-01-18 15:53
 | 
Hope you and the rest of the Administration Team had a great Christmas. :) You and the guys clearly don't get enough love or credit for what you do (speaking as a moderator/administrator myself), whinging and moaning about moderation which is just the wonderful staff doing their jobs. Here's to 2019!
2019-01-18 16:13
+1
2019-01-18 15:55
 | 
United States big_mama 
that moment when the TL:DR is tldr
2019-01-18 16:14
 | 
The post itself is long, so the TL:DR is long to suit the post length. My apologies.
2019-01-18 16:27
HLTV for PS4??? u gay
2019-01-18 16:16
 | 
You can access HLTV on a PlayStation browser, yes. Why would doing so make me in anyway "gay"?
2019-01-18 16:26
why are you on hltv if you take everything so seriously
2019-01-18 17:07
What is this all about? I rarely visit the forums so i have no idea what this entire thing is about (well, I managed to pick up the basics because of your post) and what the backstory is.
2019-01-18 16:19
So all these negative comments directed towards you are just uncalled for. I never understood the whole idea of everyone is cheating anyways. Innocent until proven guilty right?
2019-01-18 16:31
 | 
Well exactly... I'm fine for open opinions about cheating, but it's a little harsh for the players themselves if according to so many people they are already cheating - being portrayed as factual in their minds. I'm all for the possibility of cheating in the professional scene as it's happened before many times, but it's never discussed like a possibility, more like a judges gavel has already landed. The clips being posted around are also rarely fishy to me, but are to others. It's the whole "Dan M" thing of witch-hunting again.
2019-01-18 16:40
The following is not a rant or one of those posts you simply ignore because it's "opinionated hokum", it's an analysis of the events that have taken place on HLTV this past year or so. Let us not repeat the incidents of widespread bans because users are incompetent and disrespectful when you do not have to be. Well frankly I'm very disappointed in the users of HLTV breaking the rules and not treating others properly... which is a shame because you're all brilliant people individually speaking. The family issues at home aside (house renovation still undergo) I figured I would quickly check HLTV on my PS4 to see when the next match starts for ESC S6 Finals (I've been watching it while I work) to find the forums essentially lost track of itself because of the users within. From NiKo's Tweet being blown out of proportion, to more delusional witch-hunting, a dilapidated hostility caused by chaos and anarchy...? Why? It needs to stop once and for all, so I'm typing this as a reminder to all users who evidently do not care about the forums or the administration staff moderating it. So let me make it clear for you all:- **- All opinions are to be respected and every user on HLTV should matter, not the other way round.** If "User A" assumes xyp9x to cheating and "User B" assumes otherwise, which is right or wrong? The answer is neither and remains that way; henceforth the principal basis of "opinions". Arguments will exist for both sides of the coin and neither side is right or wrong, but "different". The difference of opinions should be starting and ending on a subjective, unbiased principal where we can discuss, brainstorm and engage in a social paradigms of unique topical discussions; NOT to berate the others users because they share a different opinion. I'll admit outright, if I know someone is wrong I will explain to them in a logical fashion but I won't ever berate them for it. **- Witch-hunting.** You all know my stance on witch-hunting and it should be very logical as to why it remains "delusional". I furthered this in my blog but since some of you think you are better than others, let me reiterate it here more carefully for you: Accusing professional players of cheaters is an "opinion", not fact. The very same goes for assuming their innocence... The actuality of the situation is we have no clue as to whether or not a professional player is cheating or not, so logically we break it down to what we do know to counter such conspiracy. -- What we do know:- - Professionals have spent thousands of hours practising and competing at a professional-level, therefore overtime accruing significant muscle-memory and enabling them to play at the highest level of Counter-Strike. A feat not many users on this forum have achieved, yet assume they know more about professionals regardless of their experience or skill. - Cheats exist and have existed for as long as the human race thought to usurp the immorality within themselves in order to gain an advantage over somebody/something else in an unfair fashion. We know cheats exist and we know the ramifications of said cheats, yet neither are comparable to witch-hunting. Knowing cheats and having experience of the game are two very different things, as anybody can simply cheat and anybody can get caught with cheats, it's the complications of said cheats/anti-cheats which create the illusion of infidelity within the professional scene. Now, I'm fully aware of professionals cheating in tournaments and they have been for a very long time - even back in the 1.5/1.6 eras of CS cheaters were caught cheating on LAN professionally. Granted back then they were only aimbot or wallhack and the presence of such sophisticated cheat engines now weigh the bias in favour of witch-hunting 1,000,000-1... Me solely being that one and the rest of the rest witch-hunters being the former in terms of this example. QED: Cheats and conspiracies should be kept as such and not automatically assumed as cheats by witch-hunters. The reason witch-hunting remains delusional is because it goes beyond that of personal opinion, it's defamatory to professional players and it forces an idea onto the player with an already biased decision made by the witch-hunter in question. Proof? Of course: Ask any witch-hunter what they think of flusha and they will tell you outright with "facts" that he cheated "100%", yet we know as equivocally and intrinsically false outright considering he is still playing the damned game. If you're going to create a discussion on cheating, do so subjectively and not in a biased fashion. Witch-hunters like: bcko, superappelflap, boots and others too far-fetched to mention will tell you that their clips are crystal-clear proof of cheats... yet it isn't at all. It's an opinion they fail to see as their own opinion, just like users like myself fail to see the opposing side of cheating. How is HLTV going to function as a forum if users are not able to get along as forum users? Individually exposing your own intellects for what...? Bragging rights? Argumentative superiority? People wonder why so many threads and posts are removed, yet they fail to see, once again, their own actions completely unfold. I'll admit outright I was arrogant back then because I was biased to the idea of cheating professionally having played at that level myself, but regrettably I was in the wrong and so are all of you who claim their opinion over others without logistics. Even if an argument is stated, you still need to respect the other users opinion in a respective manner. **- User deficiency.** For lack of a better term, I chose the world "deficiency" because that is essentially what dysfunctional society is... defunct and deficient. all of you HLTV users are wonderful, incredible, individually unique and intelligent in your own specific way; yet choose to abide by a society of rule-breakers, spammers, flamers, griefers and baiters... Yet why? Over the past 15 minutes of righting this and a refresh of HLTV on another page, I still see the same anarchy and chaos and it's the reason users like "jobs" and others chose to leave the site completely. They were not socially obliged or meshed with HLTV enough to stick it out and so the users of the site won, making the administration staff do the work because you cannot... It's pathetic. **- Final thoughts.** Automatically I know this will immediately garner one of three reactions. 1) It'll automatically be assumed bait "just because". 2) Witch-hunters will reply with their own diffused logic claiming why their opinion is better than others, when literally the discussion of infidelity within the professional scene remains as arbitrary as the conspiratorial nonsense itself. 3) People will not read it or the TL:DR I will provide below, because it would be unfair to force readers to sift through a massive wall of text essentially teaching common sense to users who unfortunately act like they do not have. [I also hope this won't be deleted, but it probably will if the reactions to this are negative, which I assume so.] ***TL:DR*** Stop assuming professionals to be cheaters or innocent when we should be enjoying Counter-Strike. It's gaming entertainment and specifically designed for that, not for kids full of angst to troll, bait, flame or start wars they ultimately cannot finish. -- Do professionals cheat? We don't know. They cheated in the past, but that doesn't mean all pros cheat. -- Are professionals cheating now? We don't know... logically it's assumed so given the history, but ultimately the same can be said of the other side of the coin too. -- Are professionals innocent? Spoiler alert: WE DON'T KNOW. -- Remember that your opinion is only your opinion to be digressed subjectively and respectively, it's the arguments of biases and conspiracies against logistics and equivocal semantics -- i.e. A bloody pointless, arbitrary argument with no end, therefore a spiralling discussion into chaos which is the reason this thread was made. -- Be respectful to others as every users opinion on HLTV matters. Those who break the rules should be reported and in turn those who respect the rules should continue do so. We're all users browsing the same exact forum and there is absolutely no reason we cannot get along as individuals, friends, acquaintances and the like. The admins used to be very active with the users and would often post alongside them because they didn't have to spend every waking minute moderating the damned thing, so let us see if we can achieve this same period of solace? Thank you to those who have read this and obviously to some of you out there, this doesn't apply to you at all. Keep up the good work admins and respectful HLTV users. :) I have issues going on at home, but always note I will never leave the site and am always browsing it for news despite not being active on the forums. Have a good day, HLTV. <3 PS: Apologies to users: "StraightWhiteMale" and "sKeletoN_SN" whom I've received PM's from, yet have had time to reply. I have seen them and will note them. PPS: This has not been proof-read and therefore obvious errors will occur. If you reply with corrections, thank you greatly as it is appreciated.
2019-01-18 16:24
Ok amazing Thx
2019-01-19 00:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.