Michael Laudrup > everyone on this list besides Ronaldo.
Flair checks out btw
1: Peyton Manning
2: Tom Brady
3: Tim Tebow
4: Russel Wilson
5: Antonio Brown
1-2 Cristiano Ronaldo
1-2 Lionel Messi
5 Johan Cruyff
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Lionel Messi
4- Diego Maradona
5- Johan Cruyff
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
4. The biciking from Sweden
5. Mr swedish longnose
Imagine not even having, Rossi, Pele, Ronaldinho, Buffon, Cantona if your going off those achievements
"Inter Top 5 football players in history"
not even funny bait, congratz for making literally everyone mad and angry if that was your goal
5) Cruyff / Di Stefano / Zidane / Puskas / Ronaldo
Messi, Close nobody even close
Dogshit list, no offence ofc
I could continue with the list...
you must agree for sure :p
Inter sure likes argentine dick don't they?
you are a fu#king italian stupid kid , nice jokes by the way
Dude you are a fan of inter milan xD just stop watch football
1. Andrea Pirlo
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Andreas Iniesta
4. Gianluigi Buffon
5. Jari Litmanen
idk but 1. is sandro wagner
1. Ronaldinho, most skilled player to ever touch the ball
2. Messi, god since 10 years
3. Christiano Ronaldo even if i don't like him but he's insane
4. Manuel Neuer, not a Bayern München fan, but he's the best Goalkeeper of all time, he even upgraded goalkeeping, buffon and casilias are close to him
5. Mbappe, the next big thing in a few years no one but neymar will be close to him i can imagine him winning 5-10 ballons in a row.
This list sucks dude
well if i was an inter fan i would put Adriano on that list cause that guy was fire , but im sure u at least like him
There are lot of good players and cant be written who is the best. Especially in top5 list. I was wondering about 1st post and how did you put Mauro Icardi as a top player for all times? He is nothing. He has achieved nothing. He has won nothing with Inter and still being average player there (except of the Inter fans).
5. Mauro Icardi: sucessor of Top 1 in this list. Amazing striker, great technique, probably he'll be the Ballon D'Or winner in 2019 or 2020 after he wins a Champions League.
4. Javier Zanetti: Legend. Loyal to his club, always giving everything for the club he played.
3. Wesley Sneijder: God tier passing, amazing free kicks taker, deserved to win the 2010 WC but Robben had to fucking choke.
2. Ronaldo Fenomeno: Could have been number 1 but he played for AC Milan. Still, great for both Inter and for Brazil, two times WC winner. Il fatso, best brazillian player in history.
1. Diego Milito: The Lord and Savior. Literally shitted over Bayern Munich the 22th of May 2010 in Madrid, great technique, excellent at finishing, what more can you say about him. He even went back to Argentina and managed to be a champion there, but what's more important about him was in the 2009-10 winning the treble for Internazionale.
Gerd Müller: Fc bayern (450 games 400 goals) DFB 60 games 70 goals. World Champion 1974 and Euro champion 1972
Neuer: best goalkeeper of all time. new style
4 Cristiano Ronaldo
5 Roberto Baggio
There's only 1 who is top premier league goalscorer: Alan Shearer
5. Ronaldo (Brazil)
Oh I miss Zanetti so much, he was one of my favourites players.
4- Van der Sar
Cruyff top 1
Metadonna top 3
Di stefano top 5
Beckenbauer top 4
Puskas top 2
I hope this is a joke, most biased list i have ever seen, inter is a shit team aswell btw
djemba djemba top 1 so good they named him twice
2. rest doesnt matter :))
show us your argentinian flag or fucking kids room filled with Inter Milan posters
I dare you
1 - Maradona
2 - Pelé
3 - The Phenomenon (Ronaldo)
4 - Zizou
5 - Ronaldinho Gaúcho
6 - Cr7
7 - Cruyff
8 - Messi
9 - Di Stéfano
10 - Platini
history of inter milan so ?
Got a strange feeling you might be from Argentina
2. Ronaldo CR7
3. Lionel Messi
4. Ronaldo (BR)
1. Cruyff ( Most complete player ever )
2. Pele ( can't argue that he has won 3 world cups, never seen him play tho )
3. Ronaldo Fenomeno
5. Cristiano Ronaldo
Americans come here to spam hendegg players