"Cool, the funny part is that in the next sentence of yours you said that such sentence of mine wouldn't have any use, consequently, any impact. I've had just answered the way you were doing."
- What the hell are you talking about?
"Dude, Belford Roxo is in the casa of caralho. Why the fuck would you be there? I mean, did you even visit the capital itself?"
- I did visit the capital eventually. The problem is I couldn't tell the difference from what I had previously seen in Belfort Roxo. Now when it comes to the reason as to why we ended up settling down specifically there, I have no idea.
"At least you are not that dishonest, recognizing brazil ENTIRELY is shit is a good progress to such a retroceded mind of yours, to be honest, who tries to shit talk it all on such determinated place."
- Sorry to break it to you, but for an individual that can only obtain the upper hand in a discussion by using the straw man fallacy towards his opponents all the time, you're not in a very good position to talk about honesty.
"That women didn't deserve to die because of a fucking wrong route, bastard."
- Guess where the murder took place now...? Quick tip: not in Sao Paulo.
"Therefore i'm supposed to, alone, make people not only from my state, but from entire country, AWARE of our security state and violence in entire country?"
- I have a better idea: since you previously said that criminals "HAVE RESPECT for those who live inside their favelas" and many traffic bosses are stuck there snuggling down with their golden blankets 24/7 (?), you should try and contact slum dwellers only. They'd surely triumph over violence as a unit afterwards. It's so easy.
"Why would such stats of violence when it comes to homicide, to itself UN, would rank higher northeastern cities? Not to mention also most of liveleaks (basically where people use to shit on BR)."
- For the thousandth time, stop looking at the stats and analyze the reputation of your beloved fatherland for a second: which country treats it's particular war zone as a postcard? Where do the tourists go in this country? Why do other states from this country fail to yield profit off tourism by a landslide in comparison to a certain point?
"Maybe because we are talking about the biggest place in entire country, where is also concerned its comercial centre?"
- This doesn't make any sense.
"Don't you hate specifically places where shit happens so we can't hide (agreeing from your own logic) what happens in our country?
- Let me get this straight: are you telling me not to "hate" a shithole because it might not be the only one? Hahahahahahahahaha. Your innocence is... something else.
"Maybe because I live this reality, and i'm aware and i also acknowledge this subject infinitely more than you even though you wanna talk about that?"
- This response is flawed in so many ways...
"Tell me YOU , in a simple way, and elaborated, about the entrance of cars in slums."
- How should I know? Anyway, you are not putting my name to shame with that.
"I've been showing you my perspective of stuffs based on my reality, about people who lives this reality, and also on stories.
You might come at me saying I'm lying, but, unlike you, when I try to prove my point, I manage to."
- So... do you manage to "prove your point" by blurting out what a couple of testimonies once had to say on this matter? PHEW!
"Most of people who has criticism on Rio has criticism in biggest cities overall plus entire country, my dumb friend."
- You know this isn't true, my dumber friend.
"See how wack your arguments manage to be? You aren't focused at all at disguinshing actual perspectives, but shit talking on Rio."
- How insightful you are. Besides, it was NOT an argument. I'm NOT arguing. I'm REASONING, dummy.
"I showed you an expanded POV which covers entire country.
What's your answer? 'HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR RIO PROBLEMS HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR'. You gonna act retarded? This is how i'm gonna treat you too."
- Am I not allowed to criticize Rio alone?
"Nor also in any mega city in this country, agreeing to your logic."
- "Straw man fallacy". Google it, please. You need to learn something new today.
"Let's include also 90% of your shithole state."
- It's a must. But we both know that mine is way safer than yours.
"(...) still you haven't told me how wrong I'm about that, by the way, I was talking spefically about bandits."
- Honestly, I have no clue what you want me to do here then.
"Therefore apparentely you are also recognizing the reality of brazil itself and still trying to blame it all on one place, despite there are even more dangerous holes in your itself state?"
- I never denied the obvious fact that there is no safe place in Brazil if you're a first-world citizen, although I make fun of Rio because it gives Brazil a bad name for being our escapegoat and actually allowing those slums to exist as if it was something to be proud about.
"'Or, wait, let the most famous place take the blame on it all, even because we don't live in such reality and we live in a complete safe zone'."
- I'll give you that one because it feels great for not being a Rio citizen indeed. It's like "being less brazilian", thus a little less screwed in life, idk.
"You're the one who apparentely didn't see to know about that, to be honest, telling that FUCKING BANDITS FROM FAVELA GO TO BEACH EVERY DAY."
- You like misconstruing things, don't you?
"I asked specifically about their strategies to know GEOGRAPHICALLY where are the bandits so the civilians couldn't die."
- If only I knew, lots of innocent lives would be spared and all those slums would be teared apart.
"You see this sort of stuff with Ném, in Rocinha, right?
They are fucking WANTED IN ENTIRE COUNTRY, if not internationally. We talking about fucking BOSSES OF BIGGEST BRAZILIAN GANGS, who own fucking drugs to sell it massively."
- So? Our authorities are nowhere near as hostile as freaking GESTAPO was. Hats, sunglasses, an unusual weight, a different haircut... try not to be the center of attention and you're always good to go. Not all criminals are celebrities.
- Yes, you have.
"Once again, I mentioned specifically the sort of bandits/scummies we have in there. Slum maniacs? Leave favela to rob in other places.
If these slums maniacs by any chance rob something inside the favela, they DIE."
- If they try and rob a civilian downtown, they might as well die too.
"If these slum maniacs rape a woman inside the favela, THEY DIE."
- If a man tries to rape a woman right in front of me, he dies too.
"If these slum maniacs beat their wives in the favela, THEY DIE."
- Cowards die everywhere. Come on.
"Drug dealers, all they do is to stay in favela keeping their marketing with riquinhos and itself favelados, as i mentioned."
- You gotta be too naive to believe that, honestly. At least try to connect the dots: who are the ones in charge of letting the drugs in? How is this even possible if no one leaves? What about the rivalries always fighting for more territory? They may not leave all at once, but surely they don't swear any oath to stay inside forever.
"Are you assuming that slum dwellers fucking rob in the city and do shit all the time? Are you really this biased, like, for real?"
- I'm not being biased at all. Everyone knows it. EVERYONE! THE WHOLE WORLD LOOK DOWN UPON US BECAUSE OF IT! Don't you even dare to say that I'm lying.
"You implied firstly i was talking about all the "favela swellers" overall, while i was talking about the trafficants, and of course they are not fucking innocent, because they wouldn't get to this life."
- It's soul lifting to know you're aware that they're evil creatures, I must say.
"You didn't mean something i supposedly repeated.
Favela swellers don't leave their rathole to do fucking shit in the city the usual you are saying, because they get fucked up."
- Of course they do. We see new stories of criminals from the slums being arrested/gunned down on the run in Rio every day. Don't lie to me, dude.
"Talking about the gang members itself, they still don't leave favela."
"They're indeed criminals and "farinha do mesmo saco", and of course a fucking threat."
- Not all your braincells are dead, it seems.
"Once again, you were talking about the bandits and i was talking about the trafficants."
- The funniest part of this story is that both divisions have one thing in common: they're from Rio.
"Enlightining me with your own biased conceptions while you don't even live in here? Nope, thanks."
- "A brazilian history teacher born in the 70's trying to teach me about nazism? Nope, thanks.". Congratulations! You just rekt yourself!
"By the way, make it easy and refute my paragraph ENTIRELY, not sentene by sentence, it tires me off."
- I like to drain people mentally. Don't rain on my parade.