Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Device vs s1mple debate about double standards
s1mple | 
Azerbaijan MetalFace 
So I wanted to make a thread about this because I find this very interesting how people compare these two players in 2018 (mainly s1mple fanboys). S1mple wins MVP because he has best rating, 100% deserved. Device wins MVP because he has best rating on Astralis when they win tournament, s1mple fanboys undeserved x player deserves is more. Device wins MVP but he was not the best player in the finals = undeserved MVP, xyp had more clutches etc s1mple wins MVP even though electronic carries Na'vi in semi finals and in the finals = 100% deserved MVP like wtf? I remember one event Na'vi won that s1mple took home MVP, electronic literally put the team on his back in the finals and won that event for him but still s1mple fanboys 100% deserved MVP for s1mple... Device performs worse on even 1 map in the finals = he doesn't deserve MVP. Even one event s1mple won MVP that Electronic has a higher rating and still s1mple 100% deserved MVP. No event Device have where someone in Astralis have a higher rating that they won that he won MVP of = 100% undeserved MVP for him. This community is just like reddit, spewing shit through the echo chamber, band wagoning shit tier opinions, I miss the old days in HLTV where people actually cared about this game, shared tips and tricks, we improved together as players and had some standards, now forum is full of silver fuckboys spewing any garbage they want because it's the popular opinion at the time remember when all those kids you idolize start falling off and Device is still at the top you can only blame yourself for being a noob.
2018-12-12 02:54
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Italy steven513 
IMO Good rating != deserved MVP Simple as that (Pun intended)
2018-12-12 02:58
 | 
United States t0rror 
"I remember", you talk about people spewing untruthful shit but you're spewing shit using your memory and no backed up sources. Hypocrite Much?
2018-12-12 02:59
No there was actually a point in HLTV where kids here were growing together as a community and improving together, before games like COD and all those other irrelevant "MLG" shooters started dying and the reddit fuckboys starting following over onto HLTV and it was obvious because the games growth was insane at one point and obviously these kids were never CS fans they come from other games and bring their shit memes and opinions with them. Honestly right now HLTV is tame af, the mods been doing a tremendous job shutting these degenerates down but the double standards topic was interesting because this is one of the things that stayed even when the degenerates were banned, basically if your a player that is really loved by the community you are completely untouchable, s1mple hard baiting every single game like he was happy none says something about this, Device plays bad 1 map of the finals everyone on his dick that non sense needs to stop all of these players have reasons why they are good and we don't need to insult or even flat out lie about what they offer to their team to make the other one look good.
2018-12-12 03:06
 | 
United States t0rror 
TLDR
2018-12-12 03:09
Sick argument.
2018-12-12 03:31
 | 
United States t0rror 
> Sick Argument > Biased Astralis Fan
2018-12-12 03:32
Yes your argument is that you don't have 10 seconds to read my message like a normal person, so ofc I say sick argument cause you're obviously not even willing to debate so why even comment? You're wasting your own time so I don't see the benefit in being a dick head online.
2018-12-12 03:41
 | 
United States t0rror 
> Sick Argument > Biased Astralis Fan
2018-12-12 03:43
Didn't read, but s1mple top1
2018-12-12 03:00
Name checks out.
Don't care, s1mple top1
2018-12-12 03:10
s1mple top 1 against teams like HR @ LAN, against teams like Liquid, FaZe, Mouz, Astralis, miBR etc he isn't even top 10.
2018-12-12 03:18
 | 
United States dev_number1_ce 
+1 dev1ce 100% deserved all MVPs s1mple aka top1 baiter/ecofragger/exitfragger/statpadder stole MVPs from electronic
2018-12-12 03:02
Nah when you put the stuff like you did in the last sentence it makes you no better than s1mple fanboys we don't need to lie about s1mple he's a great player no one can deny that but we just have to tell his fanboys to stop making up false shit to make Device seem like he's not good because it's just annoying.
it's just to deflect ecovice/exitvice comments but he is the top1 baiter/statpadder
2018-12-12 03:10
s1mple is a stat padder but so is Device, a lot of Astralis rounds against low econ because they are shitting on teams like they are playing some trash noobs most of the time so yeah a lot of those frags in fact could be against player who isn't fully equipped for battle thats why judging statistics without context makes you look retarded and delusional, oh this guy # is higher than that guys he's better than him etc most retarded debate of all time in HLTV and that one will never end either.
2018-12-12 03:17
>retarded and delusional throwing insults now nice this still doesn't disapprove that s1mple is the top 1 at stat padding
2018-12-12 03:19
I'm not saying that about you btw that was a general statement about kids who compare players solely on statistics with no context, that wasn't even meant indirectly btw and I hope you didn't take it that way either. English is not my native language so I just try my best here. Obviously I understand what you meant as well because s1mple has rating like 2.19 against tier 2 teams @ LAN and not even half of that against some of the top 5 teams etc thats just part of the game and I don't hold this a fault on him you try to beat any opponent put in front of you and you don't have control over this.
2018-12-12 03:22
Dupreeh was the faceit major mvp S1mple top1> ecovice
2018-12-12 03:18
 | 
Italy steven513 
+1
2018-12-12 03:19
Not really HLTV is judging on stats mostly and he's an entry fragger meaning unless he has one of those insane god like performances his stats will never be better overall than someone else, it's same with xyp ofc guy is a god, best clutcher of all time but when you play hard support it literally doesn't matter how many clutches you win you will never have the best stats in your team. I mean both players have qualities and negatives the one you describe about Device is not even his fault if his team is constantly stomping everyone ofc they will have many more rounds against low econ buys because they are shitting on their opponents economy, is he supposed to just stop trying to kill opponents because of this? This logic is so retard, look at s1mple biggest baiter I've seen since Happy, literally hard baits the fuck out of his team on CT side every single game, this is something he can control, reminds me of the old ESEA days how people would play for stats only and hard bait the fuck out of their team, none is saying anything about this? Only recently I've even seen people been noticing how big a fucking baiter he is, literally people went months on end not noticing until Na'vi starting falling off and it shows way more when you have no one to bait you look like Happy, baiter rely heavily on their team for them to do anything impactful so when your team is in a slump thats when the cracks get exposed but even when they were doing really well I could see the pure baiting and no one was noticing that for whatever reason.
2018-12-12 03:38
Tl dr Triggered
2018-12-12 03:44
k
2018-12-12 03:45
Bump, this thread is still relevant to this day and nothing has changed.
2019-04-25 06:43
They just cry, he is top5 for 4 years and noone has achieved it except him. Yeah, s1mple is on fire nowadays but if you are in worse team and you are skilled as much as a star player(device also) ,you can shine easily. It is harder if you are in the best team ever. So, you can not judge device not being the best every single match. Sometimes s1mple overpeeks for highlights , gets a kill or sth and causes to lost round, device doesn't because he is more team player 2018 s1mple > 2018 device OK For 2019 , too early All time device > all time s1mple
2019-04-25 06:55
18:00AGF vs Wisla Krakow
AGF
Wisla Krakow
14:30OFFSET vs KPI
OFFSET
KPI
16:00RED Canids vs RUFUS
RED Canids
RUFUS
Bet
Return
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.