Thread has been deleted
Last comment
VP TOAO confirmed?
 | 
Brazil SK|coldzera 
They started following eachother recently twitter.com/dvoryrom/following twitter.com/TOAOgg/following
2018-12-16 01:21
 | 
Brazil SK|coldzera 
Wonder if they will tryout him and others or sign them instantly
2018-12-16 01:25
Toao is not even close to being a tier 1 player, same goes for morelz. There are rumours that neo and morelz are leaving with Pasha. If they kick neo I don't see any good IGL in Poland that can take over his role so he should stay. If they kick or don't kick morelz doesn't really matter as they won't get any better players from the market. You are left with at least 2 bots that can't live up to their roles (toao, morelz) or even 3 if they kick neo as well, it's pretty much over.
2018-12-16 01:32
 | 
Brazil SK|coldzera 
They need to tryout players and find that 5 who will feel good playing with eachother. TOAO had some good matches but he wasn't benched by AGO for no reason. After all this pasha posts he's 100% benched, he even changed his bio on twitter, dunno for NEO, but i think they will keep only MICHU and snatchie thats good core to build around. I would tryout innocent for sure since he's free agent in 2 days they are playing for WESG spot vs AGO, michu said they will play it with new squad, so since there's only 2 days left i would like to see this lineup snatchie, MICHU, TOAO, innocent (free agent), byali (free agent/benched in vp) Instead of TOAO/byali i would like to see also gruby or rallen there, but kinguin probably won't change anything and gruby few months ago already declined vp offer so idk
2018-12-16 01:44
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Any polish IGL is better than NEO atm. AGO had their best results when TOAO was leading them.
2018-12-16 01:47
fake | 
El Salvador flagger 
+1
2018-12-16 13:28
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.