Thread has been deleted
Last comment
RIP FaZe
 | 
Europe kvvach 
So this sad day for me as i tnink im one of oldest FaZe fans. i have seen it since Kinguin first international team hhalf hltv laugh at it but then they made semis at Cluj that was nice but they till been t2 team with no structure until late 2016 when Karrigan arrived brings mind to game and FaZe made first major legend first final at Katowice 2017 i remember spodek yelling FaZe UP after that i put FaZe flair on my profile. Week later FaZe won first lan Starladder S7 and became T1 team...... Benching Karrigan end some chapter. He made FaZe a Faze. Good luck Finn in Optic or North because its obvious one of it buy him What for FaZe? i dont believe in Niko igl if they stick with its end. I hope they buy real igl Golden if his health goes better or Gob B but i doubt he leave BIG We will see. FaZe UP
2018-12-16 13:11
Go to Pasha London school please.
2018-12-16 13:12
go to bra71l please. axaxaxaxaxa
2018-12-16 13:14
So this sad day for me as i tnink im one of oldest FaZe fans. i have seen it since Kinguin first international team hhalf hltv laugh at it but then they made semis at Cluj that was nice but they till been t2 team with no structure until late 2016 when Karrigan arrived brings mind to game and FaZe made first major legend first final at Katowice 2017 i remember spodek yelling FaZe UP after that i put FaZe flair on my profile. Week later FaZe won first lan Starladder S7 and became T1 team...... Benching Karrigan end some chapter. He made FaZe a Faze. Good luck Finn in Optic or North because its obvious one of it buy him What for FaZe? i dont believe in Niko igl if they stick with its end. I hope they buy real igl Golden if his health goes better or Gob B but i doubt he leave BIG We will see. FaZe UP
2018-12-16 13:12
Reply needs to have actual content
2018-12-16 13:17
 | 
Sweden Beaneater 
maikelele skytten scream fox rain good memories
2018-12-16 13:17
 | 
Europe kvvach 
skytten? Dennis
2018-12-16 13:21
 | 
Sweden Beaneater 
well this was the first roster i think skytten left after 1 month lul
2018-12-16 13:22
 | 
Europe kvvach 
oh so im not as truth fan as i thought i really dont remember him
2018-12-16 13:25
 | 
Bulgaria omaiguudness 
We will see what the future prepares us, if they dont get a good IGL and dont make it far in the Katowice major i will become depressed... even if they become tier9 Team i will always have the FaZe flair for the good moments and my cheerings when they make a good play "AND GUARDIAN, GETS, THEM, ALL!!!" "THE WORLDS BEST SNIPER, COMES TO LIVE IN A 5v1!!!" "But no way its done! they take down Device and Xyp9x is found! and FaZe clan with all the tools..." "NiKo! Two shots two kills, OH NIKO!" These are phrases that are stuck in my mind and will probably always be Lets see what the future prepares for us
2018-12-16 13:18
 | 
United Kingdom Aqishimaaa 
#FazeUP
2018-12-16 13:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.