Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Vito "kNg" Giuseppe
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Why he is the best fit for MIBR and what does he has to offer what defines a team is a bunch of different players with different skills set, one may be an agressive kind of player who has no fear (nor guilt) of rushing a site or anything that has chances of getting them an early advantage, in clutch situations they usualy do "dumb" stuff like passing throgh a smoke without flashing that you would think "damn, it's dumb!" the truth is, they work using reserve psychology, and it's a handful tool to have in a team, it's the unpredictable element. the other one is the solid player, what ever you tell him, he does the job and he does it using everything he has, he knows when to seize opportunities and to use them to his favor and he will only make a move when he sees that opportunity, them you have the support player witch is a scout for the team, he will do whatever you ask him to do whever it's a favorable play for him or not, he is not afraid of doing dumb stuff neither to be hated for putting his team behind because he died "for nothing", he does what he is told to and doesn't feel bad for it. Then you need to add the player's personality to one of these 3 kinds of player style, and to see why the old Luminosity team worked like a charm we have to analyse it, take a look : FalleN is a solid player, he is the igl, and has a calm temperament, he is driven by the will to win a game using his utilities more than anything TACO is the support player, has a very friendly and willing to help personality, a typical brazilian temperament witch is dynamic and very emotional, he is driven by the will to make the team win the game Coldzera is a solid player, he was the star player in the team, has a VERY calm temperament and is driven by the will to win the game by getting the job done Fer is an agressive player, has a friendly personality, he is very reserved and funny, has a calm temperament and is driven by the will of winning and to be better than the other team Now let's take a look at what they lost when they kicked FNX FNX is an agressive player, has a very egocentric personality, really likes to show off and has an energetic temperament, when emotions would get too high, he would simply do his stuff and not listen to anyone else, and the most important, he is driven by the will not to win, but to dominate. They needed someone like FNX to keep themselves at the top, who did they replace him with? Boltz, felps Between these two, felps was the best option, but it didn't worked out, why? Ask that to FalleN. Then they went -TACO -Boltz +Tarik +Stewie Boltz for Tarik is understandable as they work the same, but getting rid of TACO and getting Stewie in was a big mistake Now they are probably going +TACO and +(kNg or felps) Both felps and kNg are agressive players but what makes kNg better than felps for this team, kNg has an energetic and emotional temperament, just like FNX he is driven by the will to dominate, the way he uses his anger to transform it into more will to win a game is just unreal, it's sad that he is a douche bad, but that's his personality, and there's ways to deal with it, just like they could tolerate FNX playing his dumb music loud in a speaker in the streets and hotel rooms. tl;dr : FNX and kNg are driven by the will to dominate, and that's what they need
2018-12-17 16:15
 | 
Denmark Userunknown 
mibr don't need another awper, they already have fallen and cold (if necessary) felps and taco are the best choice imo
2018-12-17 16:16
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Read at last the 10 last lines, that's not a question of who is going to play with this weapon, and who is not
2018-12-17 16:17
Davidp | 
Sweden meistr0 
Both KnG & FalleN can play with rifle tho.
2018-12-17 20:30
Coldzera can’t? XD
2018-12-17 20:34
Davidp | 
Sweden meistr0 
? I am talking about 2 AWPers aka FalleN & kNg lol? Both are main AWPers, Cold is not. Ofc Cold can.
2018-12-17 20:58
It was a joke, calm down.
lol +1
2018-12-18 12:07
LOL look at this favela opinion
2018-12-17 16:18
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
What point do you disagree with? and it's mister favela for you swedie
2018-12-17 16:19
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Makes sense to me, now convince Noah Winston, Immortals' CEO.
2018-12-17 16:18
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
That's FalleN's job mate... If he wants to win they need kNg
2018-12-17 16:22
 | 
Poland Astoner55 
Then he should switch organisations.
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
They probably signed a 1 year contract with IMT, so this isn't happening before June or July this is going to be such a waste if they don't get kNg in the team, almost makes me wanna cry
2018-12-17 16:24
 | 
Brazil xpassw0rd 
I agree... kng in this team would be almost unfair to the other teams. Hopefully felps does a good job
2018-12-17 20:37
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Stop spamming your shit
2018-12-17 20:42
 | 
Brazil davidzor 
Vito "kNgV-" Giuseppe was MIBR's number-one target, but the move was vetoed by former Immortals CEO and current executive chairman Noah Whinston, who had guaranteed in September 2017, upon releasing the player from his contract, that the 24-year-old would "never again be a part" of the organisation.
2018-12-17 16:19
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
The news came out as I was writting this, I do still believe there's a way to get him in the team, maybe kNg could have a private night with Noah ?
2018-12-17 16:21
nice read my friend
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Thank you my friend
2018-12-17 16:26
unfortunate for kng good player with a peanut brain (literally) that ruined his career
2018-12-17 16:24
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
He did an apology letter, it's never too late for redemption, I just hope this doesn't crush opportunities for him and for teams needing a player like him
2018-12-17 16:29
Way too late and he did it only because he wanted to join mibr. Not long ago he said that he will not apologise...
2018-12-17 16:35
okay buddy
2018-12-17 16:27
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
What did you like and what did you dislike about what you just read?
2018-12-17 16:29
kNg fucked up his career with loud mouth.
2018-12-17 16:28
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Just like iBP players fucked their careers as well by lying, we need room for redemption
2018-12-17 16:30
s1mple | 
Russia fnyke 
Noah made wise decision not to add kng He doesnt want "prove it or i kill you" type of thing to be associated with the mibr brand. In terms of team image and future sponsors (who wouldnt want this shit either) its pretty smart.
2018-12-17 16:36
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
But with kNg they I'm confident they could go far in tournaments, and sponsors would maybe forgive him that bad mistake
2018-12-17 20:20
tl dr nibbey
2018-12-17 16:40
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
It's there in the end my blind friend
2018-12-17 20:19
Why he is the best fit for MIBR and what does he has to offer what defines a team is a bunch of different players with different skills set, one may be an agressive kind of player who has no fear (nor guilt) of rushing a site or anything that has chances of getting them an early advantage, in clutch situations they usualy do "dumb" stuff like passing throgh a smoke without flashing that you would think "damn, it's dumb!" the truth is, they work using reserve psychology, and it's a handful tool to have in a team, it's the unpredictable element. the other one is the solid player, what ever you tell him, he does the job and he does it using everything he has, he knows when to seize opportunities and to use them to his favor and he will only make a move when he sees that opportunity, them you have the support player witch is a scout for the team, he will do whatever you ask him to do whever it's a favorable play for him or not, he is not afraid of doing dumb stuff neither to be hated for putting his team behind because he died "for nothing", he does what he is told to and doesn't feel bad for it. Then you need to add the player's personality to one of these 3 kinds of player style, and to see why the old Luminosity team worked like a charm we have to analyse it, take a look : FalleN is a solid player, he is the igl, and has a calm temperament, he is driven by the will to win a game using his utilities more than anything TACO is the support player, has a very friendly and willing to help personality, a typical brazilian temperament witch is dynamic and very emotional, he is driven by the will to make the team win the game Coldzera is a solid player, he was the star player in the team, has a VERY calm temperament and is driven by the will to win the game by getting the job done Fer is an agressive player, has a friendly personality, he is very reserved and funny, has a calm temperament and is driven by the will of winning and to be better than the other team Now let's take a look at what they lost when they kicked FNX FNX is an agressive player, has a very egocentric personality, really likes to show off and has an energetic temperament, when emotions would get too high, he would simply do his stuff and not listen to anyone else, and the most important, he is driven by the will not to win, but to dominate. They needed someone like FNX to keep themselves at the top, who did they replace him with? Boltz, felps Between these two, felps was the best option, but it didn't worked out, why? Ask that to FalleN. Then they went -TACO -Boltz +Tarik +Stewie Boltz for Tarik is understandable as they work the same, but getting rid of TACO and getting Stewie in was a big mistake Now they are probably going +TACO and +(kNg or felps) Both felps and kNg are agressive players but what makes kNg better than felps for this team, kNg has an energetic and emotional temperament, just like FNX he is driven by the will to dominate, the way he uses his anger to transform it into more will to win a game is just unreal, it's sad that he is a douche bad, but that's his personality, and there's ways to deal with it, just like they could tolerate FNX playing his dumb music loud in a speaker in the streets and hotel rooms. tl;dr : FNX and kNg are driven by the will to dominate, and that's what they need
2018-12-17 16:41
+10000 couldnt agree more with you. I would also compare KNG to the players like ROMARIO. Who didn't want to train, but wanted to win SO BAD.
2018-12-17 20:22
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
I feel glad you did notice this player aspect too It's not easy to tolerate them but we need them somehow
2018-12-17 20:25
kng isnt a good player though he choked against good teams almost all of last year
2018-12-17 20:23
Agree 100 % Finally someone taking about the importance of personality in cs!! but I think even though cold is calm in game, he also is driven by the wish to dominate
2018-12-17 20:28
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
I watched few of his streams once in a while, it didn't felt like that for me imo But yeah feels great that there are people who knows personality plays a big role in a team, in the end of the game, they're all humans, and they have to comunicate
2018-12-17 20:35
 | 
Other VladimirLucas 
i agree kng would be great for mibr, kng even apologized for all the mistakes he did in the past, i think he deserved a second chance from mibr ceo but now felps is good too and i think this roster will stay for a long time because it's so good with taco and zews back
2018-12-17 20:31
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
I hope so, it just hits me when I think they had these exact players in a team in 2017, and it didn't worked out, why would it work now?
2018-12-17 20:44
 | 
Other VladimirLucas 
maybe zews is the secret he left after they won cologne major
2018-12-17 21:27
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2018-12-17 20:32
Fnx wants to dominate Fer’s gf.
2018-12-17 20:33
Noah probably would have signed him but considering kNg fucked up for a second time with 100T and kicked before playing a single match it makes no sense why someone would waste money on this guy. Fucking up once is okay and forgivable, but fucking up on your SECOND CHANCE is pretty stupid lol.
2018-12-17 20:40
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
He did fuck up 2 times in IMT and another in 100T, it would be his 4th chance tbh xd
2018-12-17 20:43
s1mple | 
Europe imNTX 
100T = thorin shit I wont blame kng for that I fucking hate thorin I would enjoy seeing a bus go through him
2018-12-17 21:39
STOPPED READING AT RESERVE PSYCHOLOGY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
2018-12-17 20:42
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Explain me your point of view please
2018-12-17 20:43
other than the fact that you fucking wrote RESERVE psychology: this aint a fucking sport manga. the characters of the individuals in your team are not a determining factor in your success (or in the least not the only one).
2018-12-17 20:49
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Damn, I did read my text 5 times before posting and I saw it as Reverse each time And you're absolutely wrong when you say individual characters doesn't matter in a team game in order to win
2018-12-17 20:56
look me in my fucking face and tell me astralis won every fucking thing because of their personality
2018-12-17 20:57
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
I think you're simplifying this way too much, and I would like you to speak more kindly with me because I wont look at your face if you don't They have the skill to do so, they have a good comunication, a good coach to cheers them up every single time a player does a fantastic job and they want to win, and that's the key point, how bad do you want to win? This is where characters comes up
2018-12-17 21:05
"how bad do you want to win? This is where characters comes up" no this is exactly when the character goes out. you win by letting go of your fucking ego and playing in a system designed to win
2018-12-17 21:10
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
But we're not machines, and the idea of having a system designed to win is utopic, you can have a system that works, I'll give you that, but don't forget that this same system is composed by man, and in order to win they need their ego, is Astralis only winning because they have a system superior to anyone else? They sure have that person who thinks he is better than anyone else and will dare to do a hero play that would win them a round, we need this confidence and unpredictable element. A good system that works is good but wont win you the game
2018-12-17 21:28
he wrote the text apologizing, thinking he was going to mibr hahahaha felps >>> kng
2018-12-17 20:44
Nah...you're wrong. Two awpers in a team isn't good. I even think this history of mibr/fallen wanting kng now is pure gossip. Would be so stupid as 90% of the games are played without the possibility of double awper setup as it works only for CT and isn't easy having the money to buy it times and times again
2018-12-17 20:54
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
kNg can rifle as well as he can AWP, this player is full of talent
2018-12-17 20:59
Not even near to be a t1 riffler. And he will always want to awper as he thinks he can do better with an awp in his hands...just look how many times he fought with HEN1 when they were together and now playing for intz he goes glass cannon a loooot.
2018-12-17 21:02
 | 
Hungary ItsnotM3 
m o n k e y
Kng to lg and brasilian cs to top 1 again
2018-12-17 20:59
 | 
Ukraine niXoN|w1 
Noah Whinston won't allow it lol.
2018-12-17 21:28
 | 
Portugal fknKobe 
He can not play for the MIBR because the CEO, who is also the CEO of the Immortals, KNG was banned forever from being part of his organization, all because he was late for a Major. You can search on YouTube
2018-12-17 21:29
MIBR is owned by Immortals and Noah Whinston won't allow him back so no
2018-12-17 21:29
 | 
Sweden Daquan 
Vito "twoface" Toledo
2018-12-17 21:36
s1mple | 
Europe imNTX 
+1 kng is a beast His form at krakow major was scary, insane flicks Really would enjoy to see them crush astralis
2018-12-17 21:36
Denied by Noah. His previous conduct on not respecting hierarchy fucked up his carreer. what a smart guy!
2018-12-17 21:37
+1 i agree with you 100%, but noah never will forgive kNg, it's impossible. Also, you writed wrong the word "douchebag". []'s my brazilian comrade
2018-12-17 23:44
 | 
Ukraine ksay 
2 words "visa issues" no way kng is going to potential t2 team
2018-12-18 12:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.