Thread has been deleted
Last comment
For the first time Kenny will be out of hltv top 20 ??
NiKo | 
India Chichiyum 
I hope Kenny will shine again this year.Even though his team didn't stood up to the mark ,his performance was decent last year.Hope this year they all perform.
2019-01-12 07:11
sad truth, they wont. Probably the next major would end shox's major streak. And also kenny would most probably either switch scene, or it will be straight up another 'bad shuffle'. I hope the best for both zywoo and kenny, but french scene just cannot bounce back like the danish one. Sad truth.
2019-01-12 07:19
 | 
North America KiNGa_DiAmEnds 
Kenny to go international and zywoo takes his place in G2 after shuffle
2019-01-12 07:42
 | 
Indonesia tsokai 
Nah, with Alex addition, Zywoo is in perfect team atm
2019-01-12 07:56
There is still small potential in the scene. People said the same thing about the Swedish scene, but eventually even they bounced back from the dark times they had in 2017, with healthy growth and finally what it feels like a wealth of players to rise up from the ashes in. People said the same thing with the Polish scene this year, and yet they re-invented themselves completely and have taken the next step towards true redemption by this Virtus.pro lineup followed by the Kinguin lineup, to create a National rivalrly and competition to inspire further, we're seeing similar growth to what we saw in the Swedish scene even there. France is no different, the year was a very grim one and 2019 will be a year of rethinking and reinventing, perhaps kennyS will leave just in a sense that olofmeister did, and it'll change the scene to finally push itself to revive. Vitality looks promising, AmaNEk is on offer right now and a potential candidate to join Vitality, they've got ZywOo at the forefront and ALEX as their new IGL, they've got the fallen stars of apEx and NBK who can lead them to victory and teach them this game and how it should be played. Except great things, never doubt how far a scene can bounce back with time. Even if France is having a crisis they will pass it by and be great again soon. My writing definitley seems and feels odd even to me, but it's all I can say is the truth.
2019-01-12 07:55
YEKINDAR | 
Albania lxxl2 
I have hope in the French scene, although I lose some each time they boot up the washing machine.
2019-01-12 07:32
Celebrate good times come on! This is what happens when you team up with shox
2019-01-12 08:11
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.