Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Wheel older than walls :D (Trump is dumb)
Germany aitscheltihwih 
Not a week goes by with at least 1 really dumb thing said by Mr. Trump. Now he actually said/claimed, that the wheel is older than walls :D A real question for Trumpsupporters: I have read about your opinions and views alot in this forum, but I ask myself this: How do you deal with stuff like this? I mean this guy is making an outright wrong and very very dumb claim and you call him intelligent? Oo I mean please... I dont need that much educattion to know that "walls" existed before the wheel... How to defend this?
2019-01-12 17:08
PS: Hillary free zone here btw, somehow people always start talking about Clinton when its about Trump so to make it clear: I cant stand Clinton for shit and I dont care what she done, just leave her out of this topic. Im tired of people bringing her up, when nobody even asked what about her.
2019-01-12 17:10
 | 
United States brochinski 
Do you have proof walls existed before some cave men pushed big circular rocks from hills to kill animals
2019-01-12 17:13
I dont know what you want to tell me, but a wheel is a pretty closed definition and if you want to compare: Wall of Jericho 9000BC Wheel 3500BC And even if they had wheels before, we talk about a difference of 5500 year. If you wanna call cave men pushing around rocks a wheel, every housing made by human hand can be called a wheel anyways and we used to build walls alot earlier. There is not single hint, that the wheel is older, feel free to enlighten me about any serious source that proofs the wheels is somewhat close the walls. Also you should question yourself. You start started questioning basic history knowledge just because Donald Trump claimed history is wrong. You have 0 proof to show his claim is correct and yet you challenge me to proof im right. Just waiting to get called brainwashed.
2019-01-12 17:18
God | 
United States Trik 
How do you know exactly? Or are you going by actual wooden wheels that were found and uncovered? How do you know there weren’t stone slats that cavemen used with circular rocks under them to move animals? That could very well have went on. Human ingenuity has been around for tens of thousands, and hundreds of thousands of years.
2019-01-12 17:18
Same to you: Show me a single source that proofs or indicates, that the wheel is older than walls. If you want to call random round object being moved a wheel, okay, lets do that. That still doesnt even come close to 9000BC, when the first wall was build (proven). That doesnt include any walls (including housing), that have been destroyed befor, just like it can happen with wheels. But again: there is no hint at all, that the wheel could predate walls, by no definition ever. Also you should check the definition. You could also just check any source such as: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel or any otherencyclopedia our whatever source you wanna choose.
2019-01-12 17:23
God | 
United States Trik 
You’ll never know. You realize humans have been around for over 2 million years, right? If you actually think we never used wheels that were spherical stones to move slabs of rock that carried animals we killed, you are pretty naive.
2019-01-12 17:27
I dont even deny that, but even following your arguement, walls would have been build even before we where called humans. Our ancestors already build housing with sticks as walls etc. So if you want to get by this definition, walls are still older. How do people argue about such basic things, just because Trump said it? None of you would have ever said the wheel is older than WALLS, if Trump didnt say it. I dont even think you actually know the freaking definition of a wheel. "spherical stones to move slabs of rock that carried animals we killed" Thats not even a wheel. A wheel needs a whole and axle. We dont talk about round object humans used to move stuff, even the freaking dung beetles make the shit they gathe round to roll it. But that NOT a wheel.
2019-01-12 17:33
Sorry, but you're both kind of stupid. Your encyclopedia may say that older walls than wheels have been found by archeologists, sure. However naturally a (wooden) wheel perishes a lot quicker than a stone wall, so ancient wheels may never be found. Or maybe they just haven't been discovered yet. To summarize, YOU DON'T KNOW if you weren't there. And no, not everything you read in your newspaper is the truth.
2019-01-12 17:23
So you compare woodwheels to stonewalls? How about we compare stonewheels to stonewheels or woodwheels to woodwheels? There is no proof of wheels when there is already proof of existing (actually already big) walls. Google wall of jericho. Not huge, but pretty big. Smaller walls easily predated that one aswell, while the wheels wasnt anywhere close.
2019-01-12 17:25
I'm just saying if wooden wheels were used before any wall, we probably wouldn't know. Maybe think for yourself once in a while instead of "googling for truth". And if you think everything about our ancient history is already known, you are ignorant.
2019-01-12 17:31
Ofc we can know. I think you aswell fail to realize what a wheel is. A wheel has a bore in the middle where you then place an axle. A randomly round object you roll around is NOT a wheel. A wall on the other hand can just be some sticks or logs placed to hold animals, weather or whatever away. And you wanna tell me that human used round objects with a bore inside and an axle attached BEFORE they where able to stick some wood in the ground?
2019-01-12 17:35
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
It's not even about the technicality, everyone understands what he meant
2019-01-12 17:34
God | 
United States Trik 
+1
2019-01-12 17:36
I do understand what a child wants when it smells like poop and cries. So whats you point? All im pointing out is, that he is dumb for claiming that. You have a guy as president, that most 14 year olds could identify as factually wrong.
2019-01-12 17:37
 | 
Netherlands Removed 
I'm not American I Just think that actions are much more important than what someone says even if there's small technical faults in what he says. That's why you should get angry about what Trump does, not nit pick about things that are technically wrong yet make no difference in what he's trying to say
2019-01-12 17:40
I agree if it was a small technical fault, but being convinced the wheel is older than walls shows me, that this guy isnt really intelligent. He can be smart about his business and promoting himself, but that doesnt make him INTELLIGENT. Paris Hilton and alot of other dumb people that just had good promotion and a fitting persona for promoting show, that intelligence has nothing to do with how famous you are or how good you can manipulate people. People that like Trump, often act like people do towards superstars and cultleaders. Blindly following them and repeating what they say. With a Obama some people where similar (just saying, before people start to point fingers again).
2019-01-12 17:44
Trump > Merkel
2019-01-12 17:37
I dont like Merkel either, but definately not as dumb as Trump ;D Maybe just as bad, but not that dumb.
2019-01-12 17:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.