Thread has been deleted
Last comment
2019 Predictions.
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
1. Astralis They are gonna keep the top spot for most of the first half of the year. A lot of t1 contenders have made roster changes and need time, while Astralis still haven't shown any good signs of slowing down. But their downfall is bound to happen, they will eventually drop in motivation and other teams will catch up with their profesionalism and efficiency and will anti strat them even more. It isnt possible for them to dominate for much longer. Roster changes: I don't seem them making any until late 2019. They are all one the same page seemingly with what they have been able to achieve and are real profesionals and hardworkers so i dont think they will be down to changes so fast. If they would be down to pick up another player to try and reinvent their dominance i'm sure they would choose someone from the newer generation like refrezh, valde, mertz or stavn. 2. Natus Vincere Since Zeus is set to retire midway through 2019 or later on in the year i reckon there are two scenarios for this team. > They are going all in with no pressure since the roster is coming to and end and could outpreform Astralis if maybe Flamie regains some of his old form > They dont start off well, and drop in motivation since the roster is finished, drop to top 7-12. Roster changes: I dont think they will make any until Zeus leaves, its possible but im not so sure. FaZe could go all in for S1mple if NaVi is falling apart. I believe this organization's future lies within Jame, he is really a interesting prospect. Flamie or Edward could find themselves leaving NaVi before the end of 2019. Even without s1mple, a team with Jame and Electronic as firepower and decent replacements for Zeus, Flamie qnd Edward could regain their way on the top. The question of a leader still remains. Jame led but his potential isnt to be wasted and he could co lead. Maybe seized can grind his way back he is still not old and play support again instead of Edward lol. 3. Liquid They will remain top 5. Some individual performances will drop due to having to play bitch roles since Taco left, but i believe they are profesional guys and will be able to sort it out with no ego issues. It seems like Taco had a big impact in terms of chemistry as well so im not so sure how this willl pan out. Their performance won't change much from this year in terms of achievements, i believe they will get some t1 wins this year tho. Stewie is a oddball, he has the potential of being a top 10 player but its uncertain how he will mash with the rest of the team. Roster changes: I don't see any in the first half of 2019 unless their performance drops massively which is unlikely. They have an almost perfect NA roster and will look to improve over time and fix possible issues. Tarik could get picked up if things dont work. 4. MIBR Felps seems to be a different player than what he used to be and he sacrificed his individual perormance a lot in his latest teams, so there wont be many problems about team structure, roles and his clashing with Fer's role like it used to be the case in 2017. But i still don't think he is the solution, its gonna end like 2017 Fnatic. They need fresh blood, yuurih, kscerato or kng. Roster changes: - taco ( maybe ) - felps ( for sure ) + Two upcoming brazillians is the solution. If Taco is getting removed one of those two new players has to be low ego and aware that he needs to become a Taco like player. Taco does his job well, but he really isnt on par skill wise. Im sure they could train a more talented individual player to be selfless and a support like Taco. Mousesports: Their level will be better than in 2017/18. But they won achieve the same results with this lineup after the early period ( when the roster changed teams kick in ) Their potential is capped and its great what they achieved with these players, but the trio of Ropz, Sunny and the 50 year old Oskar cant compete in the top 5 with other t1 teams firepower when they get their shit together. They will be top 6-10 and get top 4s in the begining of year. Roster changes: Really not sure about this one, maybe some of the Valiance talent could find their way into this lineup and a Kova? may again perform in a mousesports jersey. -styko + a better fragging support might edge them into the top 5 with the new roster changed giants Thats if they want more than being a playoff team, but honestly they should realize they cant achieve much more unless they completely reform their core and buy out other stars. Even then it might not work bc of egos like we saw in FaZe, so i'd suggest them to keep the core, work profesionally, be ok with top 8 and not make changes. 6. NiP I dont see them doing better than what they did late year with this roster, also the old guys' performance are slowly worsening over time getting close to the end of their career. I believe the core of NiP will shift from Get Right and F0rest to Lekr0 and Rez, they will be the ones around who the rosters are made. They will get a odd t1 win for sure, tbh i feel right now whether they upset others or fail depends on Rez, in most of their deep runs he was the key. Roster changes: Maybe hampus could find his way into the roster as a leader, i dont think they will be making any changes in teh first half of the year, there arent really any notable upcoming Swedish players to replace dennis or gtr. And Fnatic seem to be on the rise so a new major shuffle isnt happening soon. Maybe nawk. 7. FaZe I dont think Adren is the fitting fifth if they want to dominate again, i mean they could be a decent top 5 contender like they've been before and maybe get some titles with the fresh blood but this roster seems to have much deeper problems to solve. The fact that a lineup with this firepower isnt atleast top 2 is insane alone, this mix of players just isnt the winning formula and they dont work. Changing the fifth wont do anything, they need selfless, hardworking and positive supports instead of all big egos and stars. Also ynk will improve their structure and hopefully control these egos, as Robban was just a figure, so there is still hope for them reaching the very top again and a better year than 2018 is likely. 9. Fnatic They are gonna be the first to dethrone Astralis and will be in the top 5 later in the year. They alrrady came very close yo beating them at IEM Chicago. They have all the pieces needed and seem to be on a rise. Krimz is still a god, Twist is showing the t1 potential we all knew he had, Xizt is doing his job, is very calm and the most experienced leader in their scene, JW meh not that impressive as a rifler so far, but he is still fairly young and has the potential to improve and Brollan is beasting. 8. NRG Cerq, Breehze and Ethan ( really deserved the top 20 this year ) are truly a top 5 core. Tarik could elevate them if he gets in and they couls be top 5ish for the first half of the year. 17. G2 And the last team i want to talk about is G2. They are imo going tk be the biggest surprise of 2019. The French scene is coming back to the top with g2. The organization and the coach have finally taken over and there is no power anymore in the politic heavy, privileged, biased and unprofesional French scene players. Kicking two Shox's buttfriends is the first step. Youve been underestimating what Shox and Kenny can do in the same team, when they get put to work by the organization with their career and money on the line you'll see ehat they ae capable of. Ocelote has started this project and will do everything he can and make all the changes to make them work. Maybe not with this exact roster, but its a guarantee that the time of Kenny's and Shox's rise is coming. Roster changes: A co leader and support instead of bodyy and jackz to relieve shox some of his work so he can frag while calling like in 2016 will be the final move. They are getting into the top 3. Fnatic, G2 and Nrg may be the surprises in 2019
2019-01-12 19:17
FalleN | 
Brazil hrp_18 
agreed
2019-01-12 19:18
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
BTW GUYS THIS ISNT TEAM RANKING PREDICTION FOR 2019, ITS JUST THE CURRENT HLTV RANKING BY WHICH I LISTED THE TEAMS WTF GUYS
2019-01-12 19:51
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Instead of bodyy or* jackz
2019-01-12 19:18
JackZ is looking really good I expect Bodyy to get replaced by Amanek after major, since he's a free agent right now And concerning MIBR don't you think that Fer might get replaced ?
2019-01-12 19:23
ZywOo | 
Europe TigZMM 
would be insane
2019-01-12 19:24
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
He's been fine, but if bodyy performs better than him then he would be the one to be cut which is why i said him or bodyy. Yes, Amanek is a great option, has been a igl so he should help Shoxie. Shox Kenny Amanek Boddy/ Jackz Lucky Could reach the top 1 spot honestly
2019-01-12 19:43
shox | 
Portugal NiteZPT 
amanek would be an amazing pick from G2, concern on who the co-leader/support would be
2019-01-12 19:47
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
+1
On the offense JackZ / Bodyy could support Amanek could co-lead as he's already done it before
2019-01-12 19:48
shox | 
Portugal NiteZPT 
that depends on shox actually. if shox really lets amanek come in and be the co-leader, there's some really amazing potential in G2.
2019-01-12 19:50
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
He will, thats what he did in 2016 in g2 when he had Scream and Smithzz help him. He also wanted to leave ex6 in the team and just help him with strats and demos, so he is definitly open to help with the igl role.
2019-01-12 19:52
Quite bold statements with some safe ones. In my opinion I think Astralis will be in the 3rd place.
2019-01-12 19:19
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I listed the teams by their current hltv ranking btw
2019-01-12 19:44
Ohhhhhh
2019-01-12 19:45
fnx | 
Japan madeintyo 
>2019 predictions >tellin' us 'bout 2018 0/8
2019-01-12 19:19
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Well we need to know the present in order to evaluate what the future might hold for these teams. Also these arent really easy, because a lot of a team' s future simply relies on the players motivation and grind ( individual level ) and the team aspects which both of we just dont have access to.
2019-01-12 19:27
 | 
France EyalSword 
Honestly that's not a bad analysis, I highly doubt about the big surprise coming from any french team, but other than that, I overall agree
2019-01-12 19:25
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Nah g2 is going places this year. There is finally no power in the Fr players and they will get put to work. Since we all know what these players of capable of, g2 is going to rise
2019-01-12 19:38
 | 
France EyalSword 
I hope you're right, fingers crossed, even if I don't think this will happen in the near future
2019-01-12 19:40
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Also its not like new g2 started as a failure, they did great against Fnatic, who came a inch to beating Astralis a month prior
2019-01-12 19:45
 | 
France EyalSword 
Yeah maybe, we'll see about that in the future :)
 | 
Denmark Niicism 
Faze 7? 0/8
2019-01-12 19:27
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I listed the teams by their current hltv ranking. This was in no way a prediction for their 2019 placing
2019-01-12 19:28
ScreaM | 
Brazil HLTVolt 
Didn't read it all but couldn't bare the -TACO
2019-01-12 19:28
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I said maybe as im not so sure, i explained ny reasoning for this, im going to copy paste it to you here. If Taco is getting removed one of those two new players has to be low ego and aware that he needs to become a Taco like player. Taco does his job well, but he really isnt on par skill wise. Im sure they could train a more talented individual player to be selfless and a support like Taco.
2019-01-12 19:32
basing the entire predictions on the current forms lmao
2019-01-12 19:31
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Well current forms is what shapes the resulsts and the results shape the upcoming changes qns the future?
2019-01-12 19:33
oh yeah totally u got it perfect there is nothing wrong with your comment
2019-01-12 19:54
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
New phonee Well u understood it and u know im right
2019-01-12 19:56
just look at the top 5 teams of each year then tell me who is wrong or right
2019-01-12 20:02
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I dont know what youre trying to say
2019-01-12 20:24
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Did you think this was a ranking prediction??? The order is just current hltv ranking by which i listed and spoke about the teams future
2019-01-12 20:26
ok my bad , sorry
2019-01-12 20:29
Where is VP ... They gonna hit easily this year top10
2019-01-12 19:48
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
+1 forgot about them, they will win DH opens and crack the top 10 very soon
2019-01-12 19:56
Not only DH opens you will see :)
2019-01-12 19:57
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I mean that they will win a dh open in the begining. Top 7-10 for them in my book. Vp magic is gone, now we have a polish superteam, which i dont think can be top 5 in todays scene, and 2019 might be a really competitive year
2019-01-12 20:00
I think with this quad they will have magic fire power, its just VP maybe without Neo,Pasha or Taz but its still VP and this gonna be really good to, its depends how much time its gonna take before they gonna rekt
2019-01-12 20:03
ù should be more worried about the world in 2019 not virtual reality, if they drop the nuke arsenal not a single csgo team will continue playing cuz electiricty gone world wide, peace.
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
Lol
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.