Thread has been deleted
Last comment
s1mple fans
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
This is getting our of control . I always complained about BR fans praising cold everytime . But s1mple fanbois are even worse , they think he is the best to ever do it while he hasnt won a single major and a single eventwith liquid and astralis in it. If you watch some of s1mple streams , when he plays fpl , he is kinda forcing everyone to play for him . Imagine how much NAVI plays for him? And ppl think all those stats are becuase he is actualy THAT good . While in fact if u put him in any other team , i can guarantee you he is going to ruin them.
2019-01-13 05:42
 | 
Turkey nt_forsaken 
mad because s2mple stole niko's #2?
2019-01-13 05:45
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
i dont care about that shitty rating , i know niko is way better and more impactfull than s1mple.
2019-01-13 05:46
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
LOL, simp,e has the highest clutches, the highest rating (by over .1), has some of the highest entry fragging numbers and one of the highest KAST You’re just a delusional noob
2019-01-13 06:07
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
Ye and u missed everything that i ve said . those stats are boosted by the fact that his entire team is playing for him . When niko played for mouz he had better stats cause his team also played for him most of the time . He is just the player that can perform by himself without any setups . And having such high stats while playing in a team full of stars means ALOT more than having stats while playing with botward and zeus
2019-01-13 06:13
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
except you ignored the statistics which literally disprove your nonsense. No point talking to someone as blind as you.
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
u are fucking blind , read again what i said . jesus christ australia
2019-01-13 06:14
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
how does simple has the highest clutch % if he is only good because his team ‘plays for him’ ? How does simple has some of the best entryfragging numbers while not being an entry fragger? Entry fragging has almost nothing to do with teammates? How does simple have the highest KAST if he is the best entry fragger and if he just baits? How does simple still have the by far highest rating of any players while still having the highest KAST and Entry fragging stats while also doing this all against the very best teams consistently? Instead of using general and brainless terms which you have no basis or ways means to prove such nonsensical statements give me some actual facts.
2019-01-13 06:19
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
lol clutch % that stat also confirms that he is usually the lsat man standing which means that he baits alot and his team is dieing for him . Entry fragging . Well when u are an awper u have to have a good entry fragging numbers aswell. I honestly dont want to talk about it anymore cause i understand why all of the s1mple fanbois are so fucking dumb .
2019-01-13 06:22
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
Not even a fanboi, just a man with a brain, you are LITERALLY a NiKo fanboi, so you just support your own stereotype. You seem to be unable to fathom what these stats mean without the meaning being spoon-feed to your incapable ‘brain’. The fact that a player can have the highest entry frag numbers, while also having the highest clutch % and KAST means that he not only does not bait because he goes in first, without his team, but he also does so whilst surviving, and clutching rounds out, all while having insane KAST. Simple’s skill has nothing to do with his team ‘settings things up for him’. If you think that’s true then I really do feel sorry for you. Anyway you ignored my question again. Can you provide any factual evidence to support the your claim of Na’Vi playing solely around and for s1mple? Looking forward to your attempt, moron.
2019-01-13 06:27
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
Just because i am bashing s1mple fans doesnt mean i am doing that becuase i am a niko fan , you are soo triggered its insane. Another way to spot how dumb s1mple fans are . S1mple STATS has everything to do with team setups and stuff. You are blinded by those stats and thats the only reason u are trying to prove that he is the best player . If you want to be the best player only having stats is not enough .
2019-01-13 06:30
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
u are one of those dumbfucks who thinks stats mean everything , well xantares must have been the best player in the world using your logic.
2019-01-13 06:15
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
No? Because stats are only relevant in context moron. Xantares doesn’t do what he does against the best in the world, his stats are not from big events. The reason I bring up simples statistics is because they quite literally instantly disprove your bullshit.
2019-01-13 06:20
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
Stats relevant in context . And the context is that you are a stupid s1mple fanboi . Being a fan of a toxic egofuck like him . When superfox won the esports player of the year award , s1mple tweeted that he didnt deserve it and started crying that csgo is a way harder game etc . Absolutley disgusting person.
2019-01-13 06:25
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
Hahahhaha you’re baiting me 8/8 you got me hard haha
2019-01-13 06:28
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
Its not hard to trigger s1mple fanbois. They have nothing in life but this toxic piece of shit. If he losses they cry and stay inside their house for a week in the dark room.
2019-01-13 06:32
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
True there are definitely some people like that, but i think it’s just how fans go, when someone is as popular as simple there will be cry baby fans. I think the reason it’s so easy to trigger people about simple is because he is so clearly #1 that saying otherwise is just very outrageous.
2019-01-13 06:37
kennyS | 
New Zealand INxNITY 
NiKo hasnt won a major anyway. And with your Brain KennyS is the best in the world because hes a major winner.
2019-01-13 06:43
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
fuck sake OUT not OUR
2019-01-13 05:46
 | 
Poland Gapikx 
esl one cologne had astralis and liquid in it and s1mple is hard carrying a team to 2nd place in the world (with the help of electronic)
2019-01-13 05:47
A team wins a major no player can win it by themself S1mple is the best player to ever play this game and if you cant see that i guess thats to bad He have never been playing for a real top team like FNC SK ASTRALIS NIP But he can still break records for himself to prove that he is much better than the rest All time best rating at big events First player to get 1000+ K/D difference in 1 year First player to get 2 MVP's without winning the event And he is doing all this in a bad team I remeber how many coldzera fans made fun of players like NiKo and S1mple when SK was winning and was trash talking them two but look how ''easy'' it is to play for a bad team like coldzera did in 2018 Have a nice day
2019-01-13 05:49
Who would support that toxic guy? He doesn't has nothing to offer not even a top 1 award from HLTV lul
2019-01-13 05:56
Donates money to charitys And he will get #1
2019-01-13 05:58
Pretending to be nice now huh Reminds of flusha donating to kabum so everyone forget about his cheats
2019-01-13 06:03
ok
2019-01-13 06:03
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
Lmao if flusha didnt donate your scene wouldnt exist
2019-01-13 06:21
Not my problem lul
2019-01-13 06:40
He is top 1 dude stop being fangay yp Niko
2019-01-13 06:04
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
Imagine thinking that not winning majors = bad player lmao, truly delusional you are.
2019-01-13 06:06
NiKo | 
Europe crownzRL 
hahahah ye lets start adding nonsense like that. When did i say he is a bad player you absolute piece of blind lieing shit.
2019-01-13 06:27
kennyS | 
New Zealand INxNITY 
Well, you did say stop saying s1mple is the best player in the world 'HE HASNT WON A MAJOR'
2019-01-13 06:45
I'm from Brazil and s1mple is the best.
s1mple is good aimer but not best player (XANTARES best)
 | 
Brazil h8er^_^ 
XANTARES is good aimer but not best player (coldzera best)
2019-01-13 06:32
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.