Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Europe Minor - Day 1
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
Let's make some predictions. Group A Vitality vs OpTic = OpTic This game will be insane! I'm thrilled to watch it! It could go both ways, and i have no super good explanations but i'm sticking to OpTic. Both teams has gotten a new player, Alex (Vitality), Refrezh (OpTic). Both teams has won a game in regular time against eachother, but OpTic has also managed to win a game in OT. Honestly thats why i'm on OpTic for this one. I think the map is gonna be Mirage. It will be too close to say who will win, and i think it will be the best game of today! Mousesports vs Valiance = Mousesports These two teams has never met before, since Mousesports is better than Valiance in every possible way. Will be a great test for Valiance, since i think they're a team that we need to keep an eye on for 2k19. They're a solid uprising team. There chance to upset is to force mouse to play them on Dust2, Inferno or Cache in veto. Winners match: OpTic/Vitality vs Mousesports = Mousesports No matter who will win of OpTic or Vitality, i see Mousesports winning this group. But both OpTic and Vitality could upset. But i do have to go with Mousesports here. Even that my danish heart hopes the best for OpTic. Group B Ex-Space Soldiers vs ENCE = ENCE EZ FOR ENCE RIGHT? Well, let's be real.. Ex-Space Soldiers without Xantares, and with Yam doesn't sound that scary.. Also the teams has met twice, both ended up with Ence as the winners. One win in regular time, the other in OT. But lets remember they had Xantares back then. I think it will be a fairly easy win for Ence that will happen on Train. North vs Windigo = North These guys has played 5 maps against eachother. 2-1 for North in a Bo3, and 1-1 in a pro league game. Makes it 3 for North, and 2 for Windigo over all. I'm sticking to North because of their experience, and i think they will end up with the victory in this match. That said Windigo is most likely underdog here to make an upset. Bubble and V1c7or can't been overseen, neither can their big talent Poizon, who keeping surprising me with insane frags and stats. I think this battle will take place on Inferno, and i'm pretty confident about a North victory tbh. Winners match: Ence vs North = North This will be close, very close. Both teams has one a BO3 against eacother with the result 2-1. But lets not forgot that it was another North. Not the one with Gade and Cadian, which i see as a upgrade. I think North takes it, but not in a very confident manor. It will a great game for sure. What do you guys think will happen today?
2019-01-16 09:01
Good predictions, i think you got it right
2019-01-16 09:11
OpTic will beat Mouse in winners match! BELIEVE IN REFREZH!
2019-01-16 09:13
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
I hope that OpTic can pull it off, but i do really doubt it.
2019-01-16 09:16
 | 
Uzbekistan okayokoki 
Vitality vs OpTic = Vitality Mousesports vs Valiance = Mousesports Ex-Space Soldiers vs ENCE = ENCE North vs Windigo = Windigo
2019-01-16 09:17
yeah looks pretty solid +1 maybe ENCE could upset North because north are bad lul but im excited to see that match anyway.
2019-01-16 09:19
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
I would not call Ence winning an Upset.. It's not like Ence is a bad team. North 10th Ence 11th
2019-01-16 09:23
yeah but everyone expects north to win
2019-01-16 09:24
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
Would you call NaVi beating Astralis an upset, just because everyone expects Astralis to win?
2019-01-16 09:25
yeah kinda. I know what you mean and i think your definition of upset is correct and mine is wrong. I just mean that whatever defies the expectations of the perceived majority is an upset. (so if i think everyone is an astralis fan because i am an astralis fan then astralis losing in an upset for me)
2019-01-16 09:27
 | 
Russia zbogus 
i bet on windigo because that coefficient is way to high knowing for how well they recently played online compared to the last few events
2019-01-16 09:25
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
Yes Windigo could easily upset North. I have my thoughts about that as well.
2019-01-16 09:26
 | 
Uzbekistan okayokoki 
i bet on windigo aswell look on the last games
2019-01-16 09:26
 | 
Poland Fanowskyy 
I don't know why, but i want Valiance, Vitality, EX-SS, Windigo
2019-01-16 09:27
No thanks people want good teams in main qualifier not these noob teams
2019-01-16 09:29
 | 
Poland Fanowskyy 
Valiance isin't that bad, and Windigo is ok too.
2019-01-16 09:31
People wouldn't like to see Valiance and Windigo go against top teams, they'd rather have teams like Mouz, North, because then matches becomes more interesting, you know.
2019-01-16 10:16
 | 
Poland Fanowskyy 
ok,i respect your opinion
2019-01-16 10:17
Thanks bro i respect yours ;)))
2019-01-16 10:22
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
Ex-SS in Main Qual would be a disaster...
2019-01-16 09:32
 | 
Poland Fanowskyy 
still idk. why i want to see it happen :P
2019-01-16 09:33
Vitality vs Optic, I hope it goes to OT, it's a very 49-51 match, but other predictions seem good Nice job, brother.
2019-01-16 09:29
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
Yes it could go either way. As i said in the post; "Both teams has won a game in regular time against eachother, but OpTic has also managed to win a game in OT. Honestly thats why i'm on OpTic for this one."
2019-01-16 09:31
i think you overestimate north and underestimate windigo. i´m fucking scared of the bulgarians, only question is if they can deliver on the big stage. i think mouse will win the Minor and Windigo will fight for the 2nd spot with Ence and Vitality. As good Astralis is playing, as bad this Minor will end for Danish cs
2019-01-16 09:36
refrezh | 
Denmark Phoey 
As i said; "That said Windigo is the most likely underdog here to make an upset."
2019-01-16 09:44
 | 
Serbia Biciclleta 
Valiance played against mouse in dh marseile last year and it was pretty tight, so its gonna be a good match.
2019-01-16 11:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.