Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Teams to disband in 2019
ninja | 
Albania BunkerBoy 
no baits, no bullshit, im global so i know what i talk about. 1. Ex-SS Pretty obvious, without xantares they don't have the firepower to be a top 30 team. they won't find an org which is willing to take them as a fulltime team. Maj3r can still play 2-3 years in the french scene, calyx is a nice talent and could compete in an international team. ngiN and paz can maybe join another turkish team which can play t4 cs. 2. AGO AGO is gonna be dropped from the org as well i guess. The team is pretty much dead, players were even ragequitting the server during the last game when it was 15-x. Imo WESG is gonna be the last tournament at least for this lineup. 3. FaZe This might sound weird after 3 trophies in 2018 but FaZe is gonna die in 2019. If they will not find a good IGL (which i don't think is gonna happen), everyone is continue to play below the potential they have. Olof and Guardian are way behind theire career peak anyway so FaZe needs to find a new core with young and hungry players or they are gonna continue to drop in the ranking. Niko should rejoin mouz or can build a new team together with rain (if they find a good igl), olof can join a decent swedish team or can get a streamer (depends what he want to do i guess), guardian might even retire. 4. EnvyUs Pretty easy to explain, 3/5 players should not play in professional teams in 2020. Drone and Nifty should get a new team which could reach top 30.
2019-01-16 16:53
fnx | 
Japan madeintyo 
Who cares about 'em all except for FaZe
2019-01-16 16:54
Ago and Ex-SS were both top 20 for a long time last year and played good tournaments. Envy had quite some Hype after signing the LU.
2019-01-16 17:13
 | 
Europe porrasm 
olof will move back to fnatic, flusha as well and 2015 happens again
2019-01-16 17:22
TaZ | 
Poland trollorowy 
+ mibr coldzera most overrated player in bundesliga
2019-01-16 16:54
 | 
Poland boltzzon 
AGO will be fine if they kick szpero and kap3r and bring some young players
2019-01-16 16:55
felps | 
Germany KongoOtto 
Agreed except for the NV part because Nifty is the biggest fraud ever and Drone is just a t3 NA player so I don't think you predicted this correctly
2019-01-16 16:56
s1 | 
Ukraine mpletop1 
Botvi No Zeus Botward dries completely out flamie goes pro in football manager s1mple goes to mousesports/FaZe electronic goes to pasha london school and then to mousesports/FaZe kane to the alcoholism clinic
2019-01-16 16:57
ninja | 
Albania BunkerBoy 
i thought about navi as well, pretty dead team. but i guess its just gonna be -edward -flamie and + 2 players like adren, mou or mir.
2019-01-16 16:58
 | 
China Slasher8888 
1. Well i mean its pretty obvious at this point, Ex-SS were dropped by the org for a reason, especially after they bombed out of London 0-3. With Xantares gone, they need either new blood, or what you suggested. 2. Don't know too much, but i feel like this one is farfetched. They had some decent achievements so far, so i don't see them disbanding anytime soon. The only reason i can find is if VP purchases a few of their players then they might consider disbanding. 3. This is an interesting point, because i definitely understand this one. FaZe has been rather disappointing result-wise. They either need to show that they can achieve things and show results quick, or they are in trouble. 4. :/
ninja | 
Albania BunkerBoy 
Well Ago had decent results in the last summer but after they lost snatchie they never got this level again. they are loosing 2-3 places in the ranking every month and didnt had any good perfomances this year (at least so far), they even lost 0-2 to chaos, sprout and x6tence. I guess the major is gonna be very dangerous for FaZe. If they have hard draws they might not reach the top 8. And i don't see an easy solution for the igl problem.
2019-01-16 17:08
 | 
China Slasher8888 
ye, i'm not sure adren will solve the issue. My guess is if they fail the major hard, they might have to drop olof and search for an igl, i'm not saying olof is bad, personally i love olofmeister, but for the moment this seems the most likely move by Faze if they were to change their lineup
2019-01-16 17:10
yes, +1
2019-01-16 17:19
 | 
China Slasher8888 
and if that happens its a big rip. Personally i would prefer NaVi to win a major, but i also wish that most of the members in faze to win a major as well, most of them are or used to be the best of the best, and it really sucks if something like that happens. Nice talking with ya
2019-01-16 17:21
We are all GE.
MIBR won't work then fallen will punch felps in the face cuz he's always sitting there looking stupid then he'll run away never to be seen again and MIBR will disbanderino cold will go to astralis and replace device
2019-01-16 17:10
felps has no room for emotions because he is a GAMER he only knows how to win
2019-01-16 17:15
Wtf
2019-01-17 12:08
gambot
2019-01-16 17:13
i don't know, mir should leave them, he deserves better but i don't see a better team for any of them then gambit atm. if dosia finally understand that his time is over and bondik is getting kicked we might see them disband, yes.
2019-01-16 17:15
Romania jDT 
Right about faze...i said on forums that they need a good IGL and its difficult to have a good igl for niko, olof etc. Niko is not an IGL, karrigan was. He played a lot of 1.6 and he knows the strategies, etc. You cannot be an IGL overnight from aimer...yep, probably they will disband
2019-01-17 12:25
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.