Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Acne members
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
How do you make it better? I can only make it better if I am not eating sugar containing foods but come on that's a torture. It gets better and when I start eating sugar containing foods it returns to its worst state. Halp
2019-01-17 12:27
 | 
Europe no_u 
Isotretinoin
2019-01-17 12:29
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
The problem is it is not severe, I got it only on my forehead. Used to have it on my whole face but it is only on my forehead now
2019-01-17 12:30
 | 
Lebanon Hezbullah 
+1, this helped me alot!
2019-01-17 13:25
God | 
Poland henlo 
calls not eating sugar torture flag checks out
2019-01-17 12:29
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
Then stop putting salt, pepper and other ingredients on your steaks and see how they taste
God | 
Poland henlo 
salt is sugar confirmed
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
You don't get the logic. Also salt is as harmful as sugar is
2019-01-17 12:31
 | 
Poland cs_mango 
There's no logic in calling salt a sugar, because even though they are used the same way, salt will never fuck up your face with acne like sugar does, so don't be a retard, put your big boy pants and stop eating sugar-infused meals (note that almost everything contains sugar, all you have to do is avoid items that have too much of it)
2019-01-17 13:13
Fixing my sleep schedule worked for me
2019-01-17 12:31
it doesnt have anything to do with eating sugar, or chocolate, or strawberries, or whatever else your grandma told you. acne is a skin infection. its about 1. personal hygiene and 2. balanced nutrition. make sure you eat your vegetables and fruit and dark bread and enough healthy things, then you can have sugar too. stuff like white bread, fast food, shit with only a lot of fat and sugar and nothing else, mcdonalds etc, that can make acne worse, because all the terribly unhealthy greasy shit you are eating is almost literally being pushed out through your skin. and wash your face every day when you wake up and before you go to sleep.
2019-01-17 12:35
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
I've heard it's about high testosterone as well, that might explain my superb beard compared to my classmates
2019-01-17 12:35
if that is the case, that is not something you can do much about. hygiene and nutrition you can control
2019-01-17 12:36
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
I wash my face twice a day with soap, maybe I should buy some cream?
2019-01-17 12:37
too much soap causes your skin to become dry which causes your skin to produce more oils to compensate, overproduction of skin oil can cause more infections. you could try washing only with water once and 1 time soap, or once with soap every 2 days. you need to keep it up for like a couple weeks before your skin will adjust.
2019-01-17 12:40
Dont use soap.
2019-01-17 13:09
its not really about what you do eat, as much as it is about what you dont eat. if you are getting all your nutrition and a bit too much sugar, you wont get bad acne. if you dont eat some of the nutrition you need and then eat sugar to replace that, then you are being unhealthy. you can also buy protein shakes and supplements like fish oil, vitamin pills etc on sites like bulkpowders, to make 100% sure you get 100% of your nutrition
2019-01-17 12:39
"it doesn't have anything to do with eating sugar, or chocolate, or strawberries, or whatever else your grandma told you." "1. personal hygiene" never in my life have I heard such bs...srsly every fking doctor will tell you otherwise...it is about your hormones...if you eat unhealthy stuff your hormones change. it all depends on your hormones. Try a healthy lifestyle and maybe use some acne products (face-wash and masks etc...it doesn't work overnight! it takes at least 4 weeks until you see results! so don't stop taking these things) and if it doesn't change in 6 weeks use other products (these products doesn't work with your hormones) yes high testosterone has to do with hormones too. if you have too much testosterone you get acne too..maybe go to your dermatologist and let him/her check your blood for your testosterone lvls etc... personal hygiene has nothing to do with it ffs...
2019-01-17 12:44
a bit of sugar doesnt really impact your hormone balance. obviously, malnutrition and excessive sugar/fat consumption will.
2019-01-17 12:46
I never said it does...everything in balance is good. but nowadays there is sugar in everything.
and yet most ppl dont get really bad acne because of it
yes because their hormone lvls are fine....
2019-01-17 12:47
ok here this website explains it well mosskincare.com/if-you-love-sugar-but-it.. its not just about how much sugar you eat, but also how spread out, at what time, what other things you eat that might lower insulin spike from eating something sweet. if you eat 2 slices of dark brown bread and then some cake, its fine. only cake and white bread, not fine. its not sugar causes acne, sugar under certain conditions (unhealthy lifestyle and upset hormone balance) causes acne. eliminate some of those conditions and you can eat a reasonable amount of sugar without getting acne. im pretty sure btw if OP completely stopped eating processed foods with sugar in them and only ate fresh fruit which also contains a lot of sugar when he wants to eat sugar, that his acne would reduce a lot. because its not just the sugar in that food that causes issues. he is probably eating a lot of food that is not healthy in general. not only in terms of sugar.
2019-01-17 12:57
personal hygiene doesnt cause acne but it can prevent a large part of the effects. if your skin is well taken care of, you get less pimples. you just cant make it stop completely by having good hygiene.
2019-01-17 12:45
Claims it doesn't have anything to do with eating sugar, proceeds to claim that it has to do with eating sugar... Seems legit. But seriously, how can you contradict yourself this much in such a short text? :D
2019-01-17 12:59
its not as simple as eating this or that causes acne. lots of people actually believe that chocolate causes acne...that is what i meant its not caused by eating sugar. obviously if you have an unhealthy lifestyle and have acne, then anything unhealthy that you eat less, of which sugar is just 1 thing, will help. but yeah i should have said it clearer in the first place
2019-01-17 13:22
Fair enough (y)
2019-01-17 20:45
perhaps you are not using skin care that is right for you??
2019-01-17 12:38
"it doesn't have anything to do with eating sugar, or chocolate, or strawberries, or whatever else your grandma told you." "1. personal hygiene" never in my life have I heard such bs...srsly every fking doctor will tell you otherwise...it is about your hormones...if you eat unhealthy stuff your hormones change. it all depends on your hormones. Try a healthy lifestyle and maybe use some acne products (face-wash and masks etc...it doesn't work overnight! it takes at least 4 weeks until you see results! so don't stop taking these things) and if it doesn't change in 6 weeks use other products (these products doesn't work with your hormones) yes high testosterone has to do with hormones too. if you have too much testosterone you get acne too..maybe go to your dermatologist and let him/her check your blood for your testosterone lvls etc... personal hygiene has nothing to do with it ffs...
2019-01-17 12:45
in 2015 i go see doctor. doctor say food no matter latest research. doctor give medicine, acne away
2019-01-17 12:47
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
what medicine, my friend?
2019-01-17 12:48
do not remember, take after food 2x day for 2 months, make your eyes and mouth dry. just call skin doctor u have bad acne :D
2019-01-17 12:50
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
roaccutane maybe?
2019-01-17 12:55
maybe but tell your daddy ur acne affects ur self esteem, if he loves you, he pay for doctor/med
2019-01-17 13:01
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
can't I tell my mommy? She's the one with money
2019-01-17 13:02
When I was a teen I also had acne starting and I took the medication #1 mentioned. It never got worse and helped a ton. I have no acne scars now because of it. If you're making a post about it, it means it's already bad enough that it justifies taking the meds. You can get generic versions that have less side effects.
2019-01-17 13:06
I had terrible acne from age 12 to 14,after that it just disappeared I used some skin care products which helped to an extent, but not much Sugar/milk also made it worse, so i didnt eat that much, but at age 15 they just went away and i didnt have any since
2019-01-17 13:08
 | 
Croatia feelsbadmane 
Thats the biggest lie out there that sugar food makes u get acne LUL,u just need to wash your neck face more since u are sweating alot probably
2019-01-17 13:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.