| 
Spain mavericko19 
rt :(
2019-01-17 15:48
 | 
France 0racle 
details?
2019-02-10 19:23
Bachelor in public law, master in public administration, graduated from the National School of Administration. Then master in business law with validation of acquired experience during my professional career.
2019-02-10 19:54
 | 
France 0racle 
lmao ENA?
2019-02-10 19:53
yep
 | 
France 0racle 
from sciences po?
no, did a law university before.
2019-02-10 19:54
 | 
France 0racle 
so you passed the entrance exam as an outside candidate
2019-02-10 19:55
Same as Science Po students mate. But unlike them, I didn't had special classes to prepare for it. And I had to learn economy and political science by my own. It worked anyway.
2019-02-10 19:57
 | 
France 0racle 
that's what i meant ye rank?
2019-02-10 19:57
I'd rather don't give it, as HLTV_Detective could identify me with it. So let stay vague : well enough ranked to join Bercy after it.
2019-02-10 19:59
 | 
France 0racle 
i meant csgo rank sorry not sure rank in ENA is relevant anyway
2019-02-10 20:00
From my experience it is, not all but still is. Especially if you don't plan to stay in administration all your career as I did. Bad ranked and you end founding your own political party with 1% vote intention after using Le Pen to make yourself a name if you see what I mean.
2019-02-10 20:02
 | 
France 0racle 
oops
2019-02-10 20:09
Depending of what you call successful. He didn't really defended big companies interest during his political time. It was just to illustrate that bad rank send you in not appealing administration for a private career after that. Meanwhile Economy or directly at Presidency/First Ministry if you have the connexion means proposal every month from listed companies. Whatever. You seems to know the subject, interested to do it too?
2019-02-10 20:09
 | 
France 0racle 
interested to know about it but not to do it doing phd in math so im guessing you're looking at a lawyer firm instead of public administration?
2019-02-10 20:13
No I'm retired now. Just managing my personal assets when I need to. As hltv users don't like to hear retired, you can consider me as personal investor (even if I'm far from working as much as they do). But before that and after 2 years working for Bercy in different services, I worked during 2 years as board council for companies such as Renault, Areva, AirFrance-KLM, GDF-Suez, etc.. Then full time for Lazard during 3 years allowing me to have my current situation.
2019-02-10 20:45
 | 
France 0racle 
ok was gonna ask you what a high achiever like you does in this shithole but if you're retired then
2019-02-10 20:50
I answered already few days ago : hltv.org/forums/threads/1975180/how-much..
2019-02-10 21:47
 | 
France 0racle 
Was this all part of a plan or did you choose to retire because you made a lot of money on a single or a couple of investments Also how exactly do you keep a constant income (0 knowledge in finance)
2019-02-11 17:16
As reply field is reducing let me answer you by replying one of your above message. I don't like these narrow writing fields.
2019-02-11 17:47
Respect man. I know that getting into Sciences Po is hard as fuck, at least, in my field of studies.
2019-02-12 00:07
About #121, Nothing was planed at all, never. My single mom raised me with my little sister in a very poor area. "Le pigeonnier, Amiens". I made a scientific high school degree (Bac S), in order to become pilot for the army. Then I failed the test just because I am colorblind (I had no idea before the test). Since I was 11 I was working my ass off to become that: studying and sport, studying and sport. CS (not even 1.6 back then) was the only hobby I ever had. Couldn't afford something else really. Even internet at home was paid by a "merit scholarship" I got with my middle school result. My computer back then came from shady origin to say the least. So failing that test, especially for reason I couldn't anticipate neither work on was a big blow. Then I picked law at the univ because I wanted to have spare time to party (as I never knew it, only sport and studying since my 11). It was just for one year, then I would go back on serious studying by going in med school. But during that one year (paid with state help, "boursier level 5" max possible help because of the low income of my mother) I liked law but mostly I like partying. And I didn't wanted to go back to serious studies. Law was easy as shit, not even had to open a book at home. Did 3 years to get my graduation, an planed to attend Notarial contest after. A friend, who's father did ENA, subscribed him to the contest, He asked me to subscribe too, so it would motivate him to revise with me. So I did. The story wouldn't be good enough if I don't mention that he failed the entrance exam while I succeeded it. As you are aware, if you succeed it, you don't denial it, after all this is probably the biggest opportunity we can have in France. Furthermore, these 2 years were paid more than 2k/month all charges included while I was a grant recipient living with 750/month all state help included. As I told you earlier, I ended that school with fairly good rank. And my profile kind of particular (poor, not from institute of political studies or a big school such as ENS, HEC, etc) helped me to get the sympathy in my to come career. So Bercy, working for the economic minister Lagarde (now IMF CEO), I learned that liberalism had flaws, major ones. Democracies too. I had 2 choices : join politic, it was DSK the best placed at that time fitting the best my political stance, and even him was far from enough leftist en next election was in few years anyway (Griveaux, the actual spokeman for government, lobbied me big time to join the "DRSK crew" back then), or keep grinding in order to improve my life, my mom's and sister's. I picked the second choice. I won't detail too much after that so HLTV_Detective identify me too easily. But I worked for State as a council for national companies merging, privatization and then for boards of companies with State capital. A investment bank with sieges in many of these companies hired me, and I became friend with one of its director, Mathieu Pigasse, and was quite efficient, he offered me better and better position. I was fan of extreme sports, almost every one of them I could access to. And one day, what had to happen happened, I broke myself in a kite surf incident. Almost drawn. It changed all : life is fragile do I want to a work even if interesting is not what I expect from human society? Shall I keep being a collaborator of this system? Shall I spend my life in a office working on numbers for other profit? I answered no. 6 month of hospital, 50% chance to walk again, 6 month of wheelchair. Big chunk of money from non disclosure agreement, non competition agreement, stock options, free shares, company medical insurance, (I was about to write something else but better not, nevermind) etc... I started to invest for myself. I had nothing to lose, if it goes wrong I was offered to get my position back. But all went well. The rest is in other post or link of this chain. I guess I'm the HLTV user with the less secret life now. Most of my friend don't know me that deep. Who need to pay a psychologist when you can drop your shit on HLTV? Have a nice day, sorry for the long post.
2019-02-11 18:31
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
A wonderful read, friend. Never apologise for a wall of very informative knowledge. :)
2019-02-11 19:17
 | 
France 0racle 
Thanks. Wish I had met you IRL judging by the context around that entrance exam, end of prom rank and what followed, you had either burning passion in the subject or autistic drive to grind combined with intelligence and uncommon ability to focus, or both ive known quite a few people with analogous trajectories (good ranks in ens/x etc) coming from the same social background, most often they exhibited the second trait i mentioned. I'd say it's even less common to defy social odds in disciplines like law then in "hard sciences" You didnt reply to my second question tho, hope it wasnt indiscrete
2019-02-11 20:00
Speaking about my brain make me feel guilty most of the time since unlike achievement you can't do many things about it. I wouldn't call myself autistic, but I indeed am somekind of monomaniac when I'm interested in something. If I like an author I'll want to read all his production, if I start drinking I'll want to do so til I'm sick, if I start a sport I'll do it as much as my body and spare time allow me to, first time I was buying good shirts I was learning all about it, tissues, etc.. . Same goes for studies or work. I didn't mentioned but it was most of time 12h/day at the office either for public administration or private companies. I have to admit I'm what people call gifted as I won math championship in my young age, school always been easy for me, jumped one class, attended univ exams without learning, etc.. I've been member of Mensa if you want a number range for IQ. I'm sure I would have liked more a job in physic science but life didn't put me on that road. Yea I figured after my post I didn't answered your second question. Income is not constant because of the volatility of your wallet. Fortunately for me it always been positive. As I reached a big enough stack quite fast, I didn't had to take huge risks so long, and I'm able to look for stable investment. And the more time goes, the more it growth and the more I can focus on what we call blue ships. I won't go into much detail as it would too long, but you have to make a wallet with uncorrelated positions so others can correct one falling. By uncorrelated I don't mean different kind of shares, I mean shares and bond, shares and real estate, etc.. I avoid financial product as I don't master them well enough and since the CDO thing of 2008 I rather stay our of that if I can. I also avoid money market (including bonds) because it is too correlated to national policies and you never now when a political crisis can start and turn into a financial mayhem. But that's just me, as I said there is not just 1 strategy. Shares are kind of mandatory for good enough reward, and unlike what is commonly believed, on the long run it is almost impossible to lose money. I chosen real estate as another value and life insurance for fiscal purpose (which honestly shouldn't be by the average people as they do because their bank sold them). In my level of return I also have to deal with taxes which are a huge part problem. On that point Macron changed our life with his PFU (the flat tax). I used a lot the leverage effect of loan, profiting as much as possible of low rate we have these years in europe : I borrow money for a low rate, I invest it in shares (for exemple) that give me and higher return til the loan ends, and get the benefit. Not to mention than loan are debt and after few taxes engineering are withdraw from taxes I would have to pay. Shares and real estate work kind of the same way : you earn money from dividends/rent and you earn money if you sell them after they gained value. Long story short : diversified wallet, for me it is from the higher risk/reward to the lower : - dynamic shares (high volatility). As I growth I tend to diminish them as much as possible - stable shares, Air Liquid, 3M, companies like that : lower return, but very safe for shares - real estate (rent pay my personal one, my local taxes (around 35k/year), allow me to skip my IFI (taxes on the property wealth for not french) of around 20k/year) - life insurance, guaranteed by the state, almost no benefit on that once inflation calculated but useful to prepare legacy then some fiscal optimization (I don't play dirty, I don't use international mounting, just what french law allow me to). I reinvest as much as I can, as a math student you must well know how geometrical sequences of even just few percent can create big benefits in just few years. In my dynamical assets I made a big profit with Tencent just because of Fortnite, but I'm not based on that, it is just a bonus. All in all I made around 5% or net benefit last years, after taxes and inflation recalculation. Some people do better but I play very safe. If you want advice for yourself, as french open a PEA as soon as possible, even if you don't put money on it, open it. Ofc it is better with savings on and PEL/life insurance are nothing as good as it. And try to invest savings as soon as possible and target long term, always. Short term trading is not what I do and need to be professional of trading if you want to earn money from it, never ever do that except if it is your job. Even me don't do that. Sorry if I wrote as things were coming in my mind and so for the lack of structure of this post. This subject need to be looked in depth and I just gave you a very loose presentation.
2019-02-11 20:57
It is perhaps not obvious but I'm not investing by my own, I use the services of one wealth manager, reports from 3 private banks (HSBC, Lazard and Edmond de Rothschild), a tax lawyer and an accountant. And all public informations useful such as newspapers, and even hltv as wrote in another reply.
2019-02-11 21:02
 | 
United States Bearrr 
this is the deepest HLTV thread ever
2019-02-12 00:11
I think you just might be the most interesting user on the site. Thanks for posting, was a good read.
2019-02-12 10:01
good read mate
2019-02-11 20:49
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
"My computer back then came from shady origin to say the least. " Shady Origins says "You're welcome" and we are glad to be a supporter or your success. Thanks for using our service, we wish you all the best for your future life. Best Regards, Shady Origins.
2019-02-12 10:03
lmao
2019-02-12 10:21
 | 
Sweden Div-\ 
What a story! Thanks for sharing!
2019-02-12 12:11
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
Boring! I hope you are ashamed of yourself. :P
2019-02-11 09:57
Public law bachelor was everything but boring, mixed class with all upper class daddy's girl lawyer wannabee that wanted to loosened up a little with the poor guy who grew up in poor neighborhood. Just for that, I recommend. And I took that because to know how entire countries works, how you can create freedom mirage willingly accepted, what gears are turning behind power was way less boring than civil law about if you can or cannot cut your neighbor's tree.
2019-02-11 11:21
 | 
Other Malda4 
I'm not so sure you have to live this specific experience to understand how power works. From my pov, Paris is full of idiots thinking they have 300iq when they are condemned to suck everyones cock for the rest of their life. Being a conformism -getting a nice diploma, car and appartment - is just building your own jail. I did great studies (i was staying home 90% of the time), worked in Paris for 2 years and learnt than people are more stupid than i expected but nothing else.
2019-02-12 01:59
About how system works, I was talking about public law vs private law studies. The gear as what institution can do or can't, for exemple during election, I know from the start what promises will be constitutional or not directly. It was just to compare this to another studies. But you are right you don't have to go univ to learn about these things. I wouldn't call conformism stupidity. Man kind is a social specie, and it comes with the validation from other felt as reward. But I have to agree with you that most our properties, especially if bought with debts or generating taxes are some sort of jail, as you have to keep working to keep them, and so fit the system. But you can also live in Paris just because you like the city. As it is my case. I lived in Monaco (and Strasbourg) as well, yet Paris remain my favorite place to be. But as I don't have any debt I couldn't pay back instantly, I guess I'm not as chained as the many. On the superiority of Parisians, yes it is annoying sometime. But it is sustained all the time by marketing and politicians : young and dynamic, people who success, blabla, so not 100% their fault I believe. And as it leads to yellow jacket protest, well I think they might be more careful in a near future.
2019-02-12 10:24
 | 
Other Malda4 
being a conformist is seeking the validation of others as masses, whithout any real interpersonal relationship. The conformist do what others (meaning the majority) think is good based on what the ideology of his time has set to be the standard/rule. Now conformism is based on fear of others perception. it's actually not in the human nature at all but that's what institutions like sc. po and ENA state as universal truth, giving their students a moral legitimity to use others as tools. I heard the new logo of scpo is a wolf : "man is a wolf to man" is the type of sentences used to justify authoritarian systems and slavery. I know it would be a big change for you but try to see people you consider smart as people who are scared or afraid, you could find a connection. About cities. They suck and destroy your abilities to feel. To me Paris is the definition of hell. not kidding here. i think you need to change your perceptions on conformism, it will change the way you live big time. Maybe you could read books about religion and theology. have you read nietzsche ?
2019-02-12 13:11
Don't worry for me, I usually see intellect more often in people without higher education than in people with. Said otherwise we both agree that people commonly referred as smart are not so much lot of the time. But to come back on conformism, I'd like to stand my point about its natural origin (enhanced by our societies yes), as for instance the feeling you have when your family tells you they are proud of you, or the feeling you get when you are applause by a public, that drive so many people into celebrity seeking. Even us, on hltv, looking for some sort of validation by other users because they share our point of view, acknowledged our analysis quality or get foul by our intelligent bait. On the legitimacy of the "elite" (I don't like this term but whatever) because of their studies, I agree this is a lot overrated. And as you said maybe even dangerous. Sadly, unless we find a system were everyone have the will and the possibility to gain knowledge, man kind will rely of some markers to give their trust in representatives. Today it is scholarship / professional career, yesterday it was family origin (the nobless etc), and it is far from changing to a system like the one I suggested above. Finally, don't mess conformism with unconsciousness. To take my personnal exemple, I am conformist, as I fit the system (even it could seems some kind of not conformist to not grind as high as possible in it, but withdraw from official position, it is not) yet I am conscious that system is not ideal, far from it. But I don't fight it, so I am conforming to it, yet I am well aware of all we discussed. That's two different things to me, and that why I consider conformism stupidity as unrelated.
2019-02-12 13:24
 | 
Other Malda4 
I think conformism erodes consciousness. At first you probably think you play some role, you're just another actor out there, you smell the sweet parfum of vanity. But life is not a game and what you do can never be erased. If you start lying, you turn into a cynic. To me conformism symbolizes the lie to others (and to oneself) because of the fear of others judgement and consequences. The whole world is driven by fear. Some people are free.
2019-02-12 13:46
Yes the world is driven by fear, the whole animal life is driven by fear. We are no different. But is that a bad thing ultimately? Without fear of disease we wouldn't have medicine, without fear of death there would be many more people joining suicide terrorism. The question shouldn't be if we are ruled by fear or not, but how much of that is mandatory? To fear to become homeless if you disagree with your boss harassment is too much, but to not fear a punishment if you kill your too noisy neighbor is not enough.
2019-02-12 13:53
 | 
Other Malda4 
I think fear is produced by societies themselves because without fear society doesnt exist. So you think its natural and drives everything, I think some people created it to generate a virtual profit which is actually a loss. Not being scared of death doesnt mean you're gonna kill anyone tho, there's no connection.
2019-02-12 14:08
"Not being scared of death doesnt mean you're gonna kill anyone tho, there's no connection." No but there is a connexion between fear of death and suicide bombing as I said. Please don't twist my words. I don't believe fear is created by societies as it works on a very primitive part of brains, including on brain of animals not part of our societies. I don't believe that buffalo running when a lion tribes step by is just a coincidence with his daily gym routine. I hope we can agree on that point. Same as we both agree that societies are indeed using our fear to exist. We call that the coercion of laws. And so indeed to rule societies, people use coercive power. As coercion is the exact opposite of freedom; you can be free, but then you can't be part of a society.
2019-02-12 14:44
 | 
Other Malda4 
alright, did you know that during the time you were being more than a slave ? or did you find it out afterwards ? And if you knew it, why did you keep going that way ?
2019-02-12 14:51
More than a slave? Can you explain what you mean by that? I believe, at least in France, every one knows it, as it is teach in High School history and french classes : Rousseau and his social contract. I guess I know it since. But it was well developed during my public law studies. I'm willingly accepting some society rules as they are mandatory for society I live in to exist. And I stick in that society because it gives me a better life than outside of it. But as you can't cherry pick legal rules, I have to accept them all even those I disagree with.
2019-02-12 15:34
 | 
Other Malda4 
I consider people like politics, entrepreneurs, football players, soldiers as slaves because they don't have any freedom and as more than slaves when they are not aware of it. If someone does something for someone else in exchange of a certain amount of money that he will use to eat, heat up his house or buy clothes, he is a simple slave; but now if he does something for imaginary causes such as serving his ego (or the image of himself society reflects) or his nation or party or whatever fiction, he is more than a slave because he's not aware of his state. We could call it the difference between a non believer and a believer.
2019-02-12 15:59
 | 
Hungary Griffisz 
stoopid
2019-02-10 20:20
Indeed
2019-02-11 18:46
how is Quantim Chemistry different from normal chemistry?
2019-01-17 15:09
Not dealing with synthesis like traditional chemists do
2019-02-10 19:27
synthesis bestest
2019-02-11 09:51
Yasss
2019-02-11 19:20
oskarJ | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
i don't know yet, currently master.. i think it's not worth it, i need money. computer science btw
2019-01-17 15:10
i arent think you need PhD to be sucessful as a comp sci major
2019-02-10 19:56
 | 
United States ferric 
Yeah computer sciencd you really dont newd anything more than a masters degree. There are so many jobs availabke for computer science majors its ridiculous. As long as you pass and have good grades and can create a great application, its not difficult to find a high paying job in the field.
2019-02-11 18:50
oskarJ | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
yeah.. but in germany cs is not paid as good as in NA(silicon valley) but still very decent if you get a job in a dax company/banks or google/microsoft in munich. Siemens is in my city, maybe i will apply there
2019-02-11 19:03
 | 
United States ferric 
True, I guess there are a ton of jobs here. I think the amount of jobs to amount of computer science majors is 3:1 or something ridiculous. I personally wanna work at Google in Cambridge, MA if I am not anywhere near being a pro cs player within the next 4 years
2019-02-11 19:16
oskarJ | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
Hahaha.. don't waste your time trying to become a cs pro, please :). Use the time to get good in the field you prefer in cs (computer science haha) and play cs on a restrained level in your free time, it's not worth it.
 | 
United States ferric 
I mean I'm starting college next year so I have a year to see how far I can get so I am going to see what it's like.
2019-02-12 01:47
 | 
Palestine FREE_PALESTINE 
PhD in retardation
2019-01-17 15:11
With a name like “free_countrythatdoesntexist” it does check out
2019-01-17 15:13
 | 
Palestine FREE_PALESTINE 
Thank you ProfessorChrono
2019-01-17 15:13
You’re welcome sir, I love this community even you.
2019-01-17 15:22
NiKo | 
France LauraS 
Hoping to get one in Psychology. Congrats on your PHD :)
2019-01-17 15:17
+1 Same here. Although Im not 100% sure if Ill go for it.
2019-01-17 15:24
Waar studeer je psychologie?
2019-02-11 19:26
Groningen!
2019-02-12 01:16
ah nice, ik rotterdam
2019-02-12 13:31
Nice man
2019-02-12 13:55
 | 
France 0racle 
details?
2019-02-10 19:23
 | 
Hungary Griffisz 
real grill? :P
2019-02-10 20:21
Don't want to be a lecturer at a university so didn't do PhD. As a white male in this county it's very easy to be overqualified and difficult to get a job.
2019-01-17 15:20
:/ ouch, go a little north And you’ll find it much easier
2019-01-17 15:22
 | 
Denmark VeryDanishGuy 
yeah phd in baiting
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
Anime here
only masters, sorry senpai
2019-01-17 15:21
 | 
France 0racle 
details?
2019-02-10 19:40
telecom and computer engineering
2019-02-12 13:49
middle school dropout currently working on my rap album
2019-01-17 15:24
 | 
Romania mtimaN 
Many rappers did the same thing actually, hope you dont mess that up xd p.s. stay away from trap music
2019-01-17 15:39
allu | 
Sweden Dguyg 
GL! Link?
2019-01-17 15:43
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
link your soundcloud we can rate
2019-01-17 15:46
 | 
Netherlands ZoMilan 
E X P O S E D
2019-02-10 20:07
 | 
Denmark reverseee 
soundcloud?
2019-02-10 19:51
 | 
Korea Jardeet 
Masters
2019-01-17 15:41
 | 
France 0racle 
details?
2019-02-10 19:40
 | 
Finland VerifiedUser 
Yes, pretty huge dick
2019-01-17 15:42
A classic.
2019-02-11 21:59
 | 
Other beeg 
Master’s degree.
2019-01-17 15:42
 | 
United States ferric 
No degree yet just starting college
2019-01-17 15:44
 | 
Vietnam ponmemes 
im phd in engilsh
2019-01-17 15:51
 | 
Poland sitarskee 
XD
2019-02-10 19:29
 | 
Other WorldIsAFuck 
+1
 | 
World ///fuck 
Go in depth on your phd
2019-02-10 19:25
Quantum Baiting here
2019-02-10 19:26
What is a quantum bait?
2019-02-10 19:34
2019-02-10 19:41
How is Quantum Baiting different from normal baiting ?
2019-02-10 19:38
A pretty "normal" quantum bait is baiting someone so hard they forget you're baiting, there's also baiting someone into baiting themselves, too hard for non-quantum baiters to understand, sadly :/
U got baited from quantum baiting degree owner. Ok now this is epic 8)
2019-02-10 19:42
But prior to writing my exquisite reply to your inferior one, i foresaw your pathetic endeavor of a "bait", i henceforth planned my superior Quantum-Bait, i hereby announce you "Quantum" baited, Sir.
2019-02-10 19:46
Well I dont own the degree so gtfo I wasnt baiting in my question about what is quantum baiting.
2019-02-10 19:44
Nice try, but i can clearly see that this is a bait. I recommend Jonathan E's book "Quantum baiting at Oxford" if you'd like to learn the capabilites of quantum baiting, have a good day" ROFLMAO2."
2019-02-10 19:47
Nice try from you. But name doesn't checks out Mr. "BEST_BAITER_ON_HLTV". Explain. 8)
2019-02-10 19:49
Good try, but i knew this reply would come. Earthly beings such as yourself are incapable of understanding. Talented beings such as myself, however, can easily- Bluff your pathetic brain into thinking that i'm- A normal person, thereby make you bait yourself- I learnt this art many years ago, and i've been using it, improving my- Techniques, and mastering the abilites of it, Jonathan- E. himself introduced me to it, and i helped him write his first book called- Deez nuts. Read the first letters of all the individual lines, have a continued nice day, "ROFLMAO2."
2019-02-10 20:03
CALLING BAITING AN ART ROFLMAOO
2019-02-10 21:34
It is, like aforementioned, a simple human being like you, can't understand.
2019-02-10 21:45
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
with quantum baits u can have two baits going around and when u observe one bait u instantly know if the other bait was also bait
2019-02-12 00:59
 | 
Hungary Griffisz 
bait me please
2019-02-10 20:23
ALREADY done
2019-02-10 21:33
 | 
Japan Yozora 
Lol only PhD??? Im Global Elite men 8)
2019-02-10 19:32
PhD? If u mean PrettyHugeDick then, right here.
2019-02-10 19:37
nope, I'm Silver 1.
26 cm without hardon
2019-02-10 19:44
I have Ph.D Snake charming Now i can charm an anaconda and make it crawl in someones pants and in to their ass Gr8 way for someone who need anal sex
2019-02-10 19:48
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
You guys still using the traditional flute or does 21st century India got some next level techniques?
2019-02-12 10:32
Now we do it with whistles
2019-02-12 10:57
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
So more like "poor men flute". Interesting. Thanks bro.
2019-02-12 11:07
dropped out of highschool and went to jail after that. fuck school nigga
2019-02-10 19:48
Flag checks out.
2019-02-10 19:50
 | 
Israel soprendo 
Doctor of Babeology!
2019-02-10 19:49
Masters, maybe phd in future, for now its not worth it
2019-02-10 20:00
 | 
France 0racle 
details
2019-02-10 20:22
Urban Planning, had bachelor was Urban Studies, got my masters in Urban Planning
2019-02-10 20:59
doing masters now but plan to phd :)
2019-02-10 20:07
 | 
France 0racle 
details
2019-02-10 20:22
Bachelor Molecular Science and Technology
2019-02-10 20:08
phd in physics, computer science, and medicine
2019-02-10 20:13
 | 
Hungary Griffisz 
Which uni?
2019-02-10 20:24
Harvard
2019-02-11 09:51
ZywOo | 
Netherlands itsm 
PhD in Faking B bomb site specializing in Inferno. Cant seem to find a job tho
2019-02-10 20:16
lmao
2019-02-11 18:51
mSx | 
France Xpens1ve 
Master degree :(
2019-02-10 20:50
 | 
France 0racle 
in waht
2019-02-10 20:59
mSx | 
France Xpens1ve 
Linguistics.
2019-02-11 09:43
nobel laureate here
2019-02-10 20:51
Mathematics?
2019-02-11 09:53
ShahZaM | 
Brazil lzzrj 
PhD in being baited all the time.
2019-02-10 20:56
 | 
Ukraine Najara 
System Engineering
2019-02-10 20:57
 | 
Brazil boringDude 
Still halfway from a degree :,(
2019-02-10 21:13
I have a PhD in Adidas
2019-02-10 21:20
PhD in being retarded
2019-02-10 21:21
yes
2019-02-10 21:29
yes, organic and biological chemistry
2019-02-11 09:50
Just started my studies for maths phd 1 year in
2019-02-11 09:53
so what are u planning on working after that
2019-02-11 19:13
I am working in programming already PhD is mostly a hobby, not my prof really
2019-02-11 21:24
i am on my bachelor right now as a software delevopment
2019-02-11 09:56
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
I hope you will become a good software.
2019-02-11 09:59
i hope to, if you need help with java and c#, pm me :-)
2019-02-11 10:13
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
PhD in enjoying life. You only got one. :) Lot's of ADD for sure.
2019-02-11 09:59
PhD in enjoying life? Easily the lamest comment i've read ion HLTV
2019-02-11 19:57
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
Why all that hate? Look. There are people that work hard all their life till they are 65 then die. I got myself a job I like, probably will never get really rich, but I got tons of free time to enjoy with my hobbies and family. After all, noone's getting out of here alive. If you do not agree with this lifestyle, fair enough. But I am happy and will always choose free time over work.
2019-02-11 20:42
I was hating on your comment, not the way you choose to live your life.
2019-02-11 20:58
I am PhD of Counter-Strike and DotA
2019-02-11 10:02
College student here
2019-02-11 10:12
U should know by now every hltv member is ceo of multiple companies, has fucked bitches in the 3 digits numbers, is a graduate of oxford/yale/harvard etc, has 4k elo on faceit and is generally jacked with 8 pack abs
2019-02-11 10:13
He should’ve known..
2019-02-11 11:24
 | 
Netherlands !napz 
PhD in Baiting here
2019-02-11 10:14
 | 
Brazil baldok1 
Airplane Pilot here
2019-02-11 18:26
Really what type rating?
2019-02-11 19:14
 | 
Brazil baldok1 
actually I'm unemployed, but seeking for a job. Graduated at college and also licensed as a commercial pilot
2019-02-11 19:58
So you're not an Airline Pilot you're just a pilot Also there isn't a license for a commercial pilot fam.... Lmao
dude are you retarded A quick google search would have kept you from looking like an absolute moron. Its a certification you get with your license at least in the US, and is commonly referred to as a CPL as opposed to a PPL Also, he said that that he is an airplane pilot, not an ATP so congratulations not only are you retarded, but you are illiterate That being said the fact that he didnt respond his type rating probably does prove hes a lying sack of crap
2019-02-11 21:06
So basically the difference between a person like you who does a quick google search and a person like me who goes to an aviation academy is exactly shown in your reply. ''A quick google search'' would show you that a CPL doesn't allow you to fly airline planes but planes up to 5-10 people. "A commercial pilot license (CPL), is a qualification that permits the holder to act as a pilot of an aircraft and be paid for his/her work." You can fly some private planes tho maybe fly in the outbacks of Australia delivering some goods and be paid 10$ an hour flying a small Cessna. But Flying Boeings and Airbuses? Dream on To be an airline pilot you need an ATPL (A)- Air Transport Pilot license. Or you can have a CPL but you will still need ATPL Frozen Theory with a bunch of instrument ratings. And most companies won't hire someone with a CPL and atoll theory. They usually will hire ATPL students that went to integrated courses. Reason why you see so many pilots crying on the internet and when you ask them how they went about studying none of them went the ATPL way (harder) And him saying hes an Airline Pilot without actually being hired by an airline was showing enough. But thank you for throwing insults my way without any proper knowledge or research in tis topic. Childish behavior.
2019-02-11 21:32
He never said he was an airline pilot so your insults were irrelevant
2019-02-11 23:49
I didn't insult you or him at all
2019-02-12 00:03
"That being said the fact that he didnt respond his type rating probably does prove hes a lying sack of crap" Also that doesn't make him a lying sack of crap considering you have no type rating when you finish your ATPLs you just get the license of being a pilot. Thats why I asked him what type rating he is since he already said hes an AIRLINE pilot. When you get employeed by an airline is when you get your type rating. But you didn't know that as well did you? Props on the effort acting like you have an insight in this topic.
2019-02-11 21:35
Firstly I know what an ATP is, which is why I mentioned it specifically in my comment Secondly, his post said he was an airplane pilot not an airline pilot, so none of your other points are even relevant to the argument Why did you ask what his type rating was if he wasn't employed? Aditionally, some regional pilots don't even have type ratings because they fly twin otters and other light aircraft Also I have my ppl so its not like I don't know anything haha I was considering becoming an airline pilot but I decided to go to school for finance instead because I didn't want to have to go through training and deal with the terrible early career most pilots have Your comment was just so woefully out of context I assumed you didn't know anything, when the problem is you just misread it Typical fool getting all defensive just because they made a mistake
2019-02-11 23:56
damn I read that airplane pilot as an airline pilot lol. I didn't get defensive at all I just elaborated on my simple comment since it seemed like it wasn't enough
2019-02-12 00:01
Fair enough man good luck with your career If you go to embry riddle we probably know a lot of the same people
2019-02-12 00:31
 | 
Brazil baldok1 
lol, why are you guys arguing like that? Maybe I didn't say about type rating cuz I don't know what it stands for, I'm still learning english sorry. As you both are pilots too, you may know that countries have different laws, but the basics are the same. I'll try to explain myself again, sorry for any mistakes. I just graduated at college, professional aircraft piloting is the name of the course I guess. I also went to flight schools to get my licences, Firstly Privste Pilot License and then Commercial Pilot License. The second one, allows me to work at an airplane and that's all. I am able to fly Single Engine and IFR. If I undertood well stands for that aircrafts that has it own license, right? I don't have any of that yet. I'm hungry for a job, to start flying, but it's difficult.
2019-02-12 02:07
32K Dj here
2019-02-11 18:48
 | 
Brazil hava 
+1 me too
2019-02-12 00:13
doctorate in shagging your mum
2019-02-11 19:15
Romania jDT 
only masters...Phd too much effort for small benefits:)
2019-02-11 19:17
PhD in Theoretical Physics
2019-02-11 19:27
 | 
France 0racle 
where
2019-02-12 00:08
device | 
Sweden EcoNAF 
Do you actually believe anyone has a PhD on this site? I mean, most people are fucking retarded on this site lol.
2019-02-11 19:55
No no this site is a place to let out all the retarded thoughts u kept the entire day this site is like therapy
device | 
Sweden EcoNAF 
Probably
2019-02-11 20:01
my dad does, and he's nowhere near as successful as my uncles. so don't waste your time, just go study medicine
2019-02-11 20:05
Snax | 
Europe Frasee 
gender studies right here
2019-02-11 20:37
phd in being stuck in 1950 elo faceit
2019-02-11 20:51
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
give acc i'll carry you out of it
2019-02-12 02:29
playing once in a week whats the point of having lv10 man
2019-02-15 20:42
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I'd rly want to reach 10 and get finished with it, ur so close
2019-02-15 21:32
Theory & Simulation of Materials (MPhys). Had to pull out of attempting a PhD due to illness, twice. :[
2019-02-11 21:11
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
not published?
2019-02-12 00:23
that fuckin sucks mate
2019-02-12 01:27
 | 
France 0racle 
mental or physical
2019-02-12 13:46
research is for cucks you wont catch me getting anything other than an MBA, the chad of graduate degrees
2019-02-11 21:04
Bachelor's in automobile engineering, currently doing master's in industrial automation engineering - god knows what I'm doing cuz I honestly don't
2019-02-11 21:07
tabseN | 
Germany NatsuS 
Dosia here
2019-02-11 21:35
 | 
Dominican Republic SantoDomingo 
Don't think so
2019-02-11 21:58
 | 
Brazil BoaPaNois 
PHD in THC
2019-02-11 23:49
gay science here
2019-02-12 00:03
Pretty Huge Dick
2019-02-12 00:06
Won't get a PhD ever. Tried bachelor in economics, got bored, dropped out Tried bachelor in religion, got freaked out, dropped out Now: unemployed, no student loan left, depleting my bank account to pay rent Life told me: GG
2019-02-12 00:21
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
life implied: ”lazy fuck”
2019-02-12 01:01
+1
2019-02-12 09:43
Meh more like there's literally 0 jobs available in my city and surrounding area.
2019-02-12 11:30
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
of course since you are a lazy fk and nobody wants to employ you because of that and you are too lazy to create your own company
2019-02-12 12:05
Too lazy? I don't think so. I live in an area with a tiny job market and a over-saturated pool of over-qualified applicants. I don't intend on traveling up to 2 hours back and forth to work. I have a registered OPC that earned me over average salary last year. It just isn't ethically right and damages my passion for my hobbies. Needless to say I will have to try to resume business if it doesn't work out. Before my OPC and my student-life venture I used to work 12 hour shifts. Don't assume you know shit just because you're not in a similar situation. I also have 3 job offers in another city however I'm locked in my apartment contract at the moment.
2019-02-13 04:19
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
Do you mean 2h one way? Where do you live? If its 1h one way then u are just lazy af
2019-02-13 04:43
Yes 2 hour including traffic one way.
2019-02-13 04:44
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
where do u live, middle of the forest?
That's none of your business. #homoneekiri
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
reported
2019-02-13 04:59
bro you don't have to study to make it in life. Tons of people are happy working a blue collar job.
2019-02-12 12:42
Conscensus in Distributed Systems here, still preparing it
2019-02-12 00:35
Twistzz | 
Turkey guduf 
Professional minecraft technician and player here
2019-02-12 01:25
 | 
Netherlands poeya 
well yeah Id say I have a pretty huge dick
2019-02-12 01:28
 | 
Lithuania JamesBong420 
Martial farts master here
2019-02-12 01:50
 | 
Poland MaciekTJ 
XD
2019-02-12 10:38
pronax | 
Russia ShadTH 
H2O
2019-02-12 02:54
Yes
2019-02-12 09:46
Twitch emotes
2019-02-12 09:50
 | 
Latvia 00000002 
Bachelor in Science - UX, gonna go for Master in IT&Business
2019-02-12 10:09
Incoming Ph.D. student at UBC-Vancouver on Multi-task learning and its applications.
2019-02-12 10:11
phd in oldschool runescape bachelor of civil engineering soon
2019-02-12 10:13
Only Master's Degree, but planning my PhD maybe this year
2019-02-12 10:22
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
PhD in Gender Studies. AMA
2019-02-12 10:33
 | 
Mongolia Sythapilla 
How many genders are there?
2019-02-12 15:38
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
3 - Men, Women and Diverse (people being born with neither a penis nor a vagina, really rare, but it exists).
2019-02-12 15:40
 | 
Mongolia Sythapilla 
Thanks for your answer. I thought there are only 2 Genders =).
2019-02-12 15:51
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
You're welcome my friend.
2019-02-12 15:52
Even though I'd like to a PhD when I finish Medicine, it is almost necessary if you want to specialize in anything other than a General Practitioner.
2019-02-12 10:53
 | 
New Zealand Glyphiss 
Zoology - Determining how the electromagnetic field emitted by metals effect the hunting behaviour of chondrichthyes
2019-02-12 10:55
i have a HiV
2019-02-12 11:01
I have a Masters in Masterbaiting
2019-02-12 11:09
flag checks out
2019-02-12 13:07
flag checks out
2019-02-12 13:43
 | 
Sweden Div-\ 
MD :/ not Masters Degree but Medical Doctor :)
2019-02-12 12:20
Yes, 2 years in a phd on applied macro economics
2019-02-12 12:24
 | 
France 0racle 
where
2019-02-13 12:18
f0rest | 
Romania hkeemo 
Ph.D . in psychology .. :D
2019-02-12 12:34
 | 
France 0racle 
where
2019-02-13 12:19
 | 
Poland misioneos 
i'll be Bachelor of Engineering, next Master of Engineering, more precisely in electronic engineering :)))
2019-02-12 13:50
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.