Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Help me..What do I do
Australia BotTheRookie 
I'm going to have to start from the beginning.. All my life I've had games and they clearly became a coping mechanism for me when I was having a hard time. Purely due to the concentration required I would forget about my circumstances whilst playing etc. At the start of December last year my girlfriend went to Germany to visit her family, a couple days later she broke up with me. During her 2 months planned in Germany I decided I'd visit my family up north because I lived with her and her family. Roughly 3 days in and she breaks up with me, I had planned to improve my life while visiting up here and therefore didn't bring my computer or anything. I had a rough first couple of days / week. Without computer games... or activities in general to distract myself I find that my sadness goes very deep and eventually the overwhelming situation and lack of distraction has me thinking of suicide. Unfortunately this isn't a first occurrence and this in-ability to cope is something that is common to me. However now that I have nothing to distract me, I don't know what to do. It's been over a month since then and tonight I chose to talk to her again for the first time since. Just to tell her I'm moving all my stuff out tomorrow (because we hadn't discussed it). We talked, caught up, then I told her we'd have to cut all communication because It's the best thing for me. (Which is true, otherwise It'll just keep hurting) While she's been over there I've been trying to improve myself so much, and I have. I'm a lot more positive and greeting strangers etc, going to the gym, more confident. I'm so good at comforting others.. but whenever it comes down to myself I cannot cope at all. The days / weeks prior that I've become so positive feel like they disappear and into a pit of shitty emotions. I'm only on here right now to keep my mind off things. (Typing the whole situation like this is a lot easier for me then lying in bed with bad thoughts) How do I cope guys? I have no idea what to do, I keep having random suicidal thoughts pop up as tears roll down my face and I struggle to sleep. If you don't have any advice but would like to offer some humour I would be grateful, I'm only on here to keep my mind busy.. TL;DR I'm a mess, you're going to have to read it all
2019-01-17 15:20
dont kys pls
2019-01-17 15:22
Thanks man
2019-01-17 15:25
Zeus | 
Finland Olter 
kys pls
2019-01-17 16:11
Unnecessary, I hope you are proud of yourself.
2019-01-17 16:13
commit kys
2019-01-18 07:52
I hope you are proud of yourself.
2019-01-18 10:38
Sorry, dont kys pls
2019-01-18 12:57
I am genuinely proud of you.
2019-01-18 15:43
 | 
United States Topunderscore 
ok
2019-01-17 15:22
just keep yourself distracted from any bad thought... do something with your family, go out and have fun!
2019-01-17 15:23
Can't avoid it forever, It happens at night when I cannot sleep and cannot get rid of my bad thoughts.
2019-01-17 15:24
okay but think like it that way... is your life gonna change if you cry after a girl? absolutely not! and i heard a rule that if you think of something for 5 minutes, think if it's gonna affect you in the next 5 years and if it doesn't, don't waste any more than 5 minutes on it, that's what helped me alot of times actually lol
2019-01-17 15:27
I'm not crying because I want her back or anything.. call it cringe or whatever but she was literally my best friend as well. Living with her, talking to her everyday, then dating her. Suddenly none of the above, shit has hit me like a brick. I'm not trying to think about her, but when I'm lying in bed, looking at the ceiling and trying to fall asleep, these thoughts just come in. Usually I can sleep if I put music on, but not tonight after talking to her. Been like 4 hours..
2019-01-17 15:29
ahh dude, idk man... i used to have that mindset aswell but got rid of it luckily, i hope it happens to you one day too bc you're worth more than any girl in this world, it's about you not about any girl
2019-01-17 15:31
Yeah man I know about the "I'm the prize" mindset, but with this situation I hadn't learnt this when I met her, dated her, lived with her etc. So it's different than any other girl. Thank you. I can cope perfectly fine during the day, even if I'm thinking about it, I stay positive. Something about getting frustrated by not being able to sleep and being sad at the same time :/
2019-01-17 15:37
i just hope you'll get better soon man, if you need help in the future you can always message me privately
2019-01-17 15:39
Thank you
2019-01-17 15:40
Untreated sadness can lead to depression. Avoiding the topic is the worst you can do. Allow yourself to be sad and don't try to hide your emotions, not from others and especially not from yourself.
2019-01-21 01:39
Oh well I wasn't trying to hide from it during the day, it's just that I was doing things. Where as at night when I'd be doing nothing trying to sleep it'd all come. I was allowing myself to be sad, even trying to get myself to cry because it was frustrating that I could be upset yet not cry. Anyway, I'm better now after this post I got a lot off my chest and 2 nights ago I moved out so that gave me some closure.
2019-01-21 01:47
Good to hear!
2019-01-21 01:49
Yes, thank you man.
2019-01-21 01:50
NiKo | 
Croatia AzorAhai 
Stay strong brother, i am also not in a very god state rn.
2019-01-17 15:23
I am trying, you too man
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
1. Do any sport that really exhaust you. 2. Meet other girls to get over her.
2019-01-17 15:24
Gym exhausts me, I love it. But it doesn't matter how tired I am, the thoughts prevail
 | 
Algeria MaxZeMeister 
specially 2.
2019-01-21 01:53
ZywOo | 
Poland noxuuuu 
time time time time time...
2019-01-17 15:26
Smoke weed before going to sleep if you can.
2019-01-17 15:26
ZywOo | 
Poland noxuuuu 
bro wtf r u talkin about :D in his state of mind he should not smoke any weed ;]
2019-01-17 15:28
Yeah, probably find an excuse to do something stupid while high
2019-01-17 15:42
No, when you will be high you will be happy...
2019-01-18 10:42
Well, depends on the person, but yea usually.
2019-01-18 10:49
False
2019-01-18 10:55
If weed doesnt make you happy then you take stronger herbs, problem solved.
2019-01-18 12:31
yikes
2019-01-18 12:59
Brotherman, I've been in your situation before. Even though I know that we all have unique lifepath and etc, but I can sincerely say that's everything will be alright. In my case it took 4 years to realize, but now I'm completely happy. Feel free to PM me so we have a conversation and express your thoughts.
Thank you.
2019-01-17 15:34
ZywOo | 
Poland noxuuuu 
ooj i forgot most important...do not listen to any sad,emotional music...u will be fine in 5-6 months.
2019-01-17 15:59
Well, to be honest. I found my most favourite artist (EDEN) and his songs are all sad I would say. But I don't listen to them and get depressed I usually love them and get into them. Like, I don't listen to them because I want to listen to sad music etc, I just came across his music and it just so happens that his songs are literally all emotional and about ex's etc. But I just love the songs for their style etc :/
2019-01-17 16:01
ZywOo | 
Poland noxuuuu 
while u listening to your fav artist u probably imagine your girl smile,smell etc or i am wrong ? for me that was like a S&M - bondage.
2019-01-17 16:03
Nope, I don't really think of her while I listen to him. I only discovered him after we broke up, and I just really love his song style. But all his songs are "sad" or about ex's etc. Not necessarily sad though
2019-01-17 16:04
ZywOo | 
Poland noxuuuu 
ok bro ! i wish u all the best u will find your way soon :))))
2019-01-17 16:05
Thanks man
2019-01-17 16:06
Genuine question, how old are you?
19 this year, yes young, I know all the "you'll get used to it, it's life" advice, but that doesn't help me at this point in time.
2019-01-17 15:33
I wasn't going to say that. As someone who shares a similar story to your and went through a lot of therapy, I know that the "you'll get used to it" advice is not actually advice at all. It doesn't help, and is just another useless generic statement made by others who can't sympathize with you. For the last 15 minutes I've been typing a long ass reply with things that helped me, however it would be foolish and naive to assume it would help you so I deleted it. I don't know what you're experiencing, or how you're feeling. No one knows what the best advice is; there's only one person who can figure it out, and that's yourself. That being said, you don't need to do it alone. Talk to the people closest to you about it, no matter how hard it may seem. Your family is there to love and support you. I tried to do it myself and it nearly killed me. Please go see a professional and let them help. They won't be able to tell you want to do, but they will help you figure it out. The answers you want are inside you. Even when it doesn't feel like it, someone loves and cares for you. Don't listen to any suicidal thoughts, you mean something to someone. You are stronger than you realise, and one day you will look back at this point in your life and be proud of where you have come. Please look after yourself and accept help from others my friend. Sincerely, A random HLTV pleb
2019-01-17 16:20
Thank you man. I'll be okay
2019-01-17 23:35
ozzy | 
Korea Ozzy! 
Im glad you fought and recovered men
2019-01-18 07:58
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
yes men))
2019-01-18 11:00
"I had planned to improve my life while visiting up here and therefore didn't bring my computer or anything" please don't lie you weren't going to improve anything and what kind of troll are you to let her family stay in their house do you now know you could bother to someone? what kind of mentality is this?
Not sure I understand what you're saying with "What kind of troll are you to let her family stay in their house do you now know you could bother to someone?" In regards of improving my life, I'd say not bringing my computer, being a ton more social and going to the gym is somewhat life improving, also a lot more positive in general. Just can't handle it sometimes
2019-01-17 15:32
You know that you are telling lies to yourself i hope you understand right? because of course you weren't planning being a ton more social and going to the gym also being a lot more positive in general...stop lying to yourself you were about to improve yourself rather you were to continue the shitty life eat chips and play video games all day.
2019-01-17 16:30
What are you talking about? I was planning on improving myself... which is why I have done exactly that. I didn't bring my computer here I did start going to the gym I am a lot more positive I am a lot more social And I never ate chips all day and played video games. I used to starve myself, not eat too much. So I don't understand why you keep calling me a liar, when I have already done what I wanted to do?
2019-01-17 23:38
You have taken these actions when you already noticed something is not right, and now you are trying to make the situation look like it just happened suddenly... its GG and you know best why. ( ps you are not telling the full story )
2019-01-18 10:08
Oh, you mean in regards to us breaking up. Well I never said in the original post that it was out of the blue or anything. I didn't expect it, but yes we had our issues prior. In terms of me improving myself, no this decision wasn't because of my relationship with her, I got intrigued with it at the start of last year but I had a hard time sticking to it whilst studying at uni. I had planned to start going to the gym and everything around June last year (long before her and I had problems). I think you misunderstand my post, I wasn't saying I did nothing wrong and oh pity me, I was just asking for advice on how to keep my mind off of our breakup. Because I have a terrible time handling things. I can openly admit that many reasons for us was because of me, just like some were her, and some were neither of us, but our environment.
2019-01-18 10:46
Sorry to hear that man, I wish you all the best When I get upset I usually read smth, watch a movie or play CS or smth to take my mind off the subject :D
2019-01-17 15:30
Thanks
2019-01-17 15:43
Find a passion. Start an achievable project and put a ton of effort into it.
2019-01-17 15:32
Been looking into this since I got here, honestly don't know what my passion is... been looking at some much stuff to try and find it.
2019-01-17 15:34
Try an Engineering project. Something with your hands that goes through design iterations.
2019-01-17 15:54
Can't say I have much experience with anything like this, do you know how I could start getting into something like this? A book or something?
2019-01-17 16:02
Start with Mark Rober's youtube videos. Even if you make your own version of something he already made, it will be a ton of fun. Otherwise, maybe try Smarter Every Day's channel and discover the world around you with a ton of research. Finally, you could dive into the world of computers and buy a $30 USD raspberry pi and do a super fun project on that. There are endless possibilities with tiny modular computers.
2019-01-17 16:17
Thanks man, I'll give the youtube channel's a look. Due to my course, I already own a raspberry pi and have done a couple things with it previously.
2019-01-17 23:34
 | 
Vietnam rollofocker 
short term - get wasted with your friends. bro's before ho's. long term - you need a goal in life, find a job you wanted to do, enlist for some education, something that is worth living for long term. then find reasonable steps for that goal and work your ass off.
2019-01-17 15:36
Well It's probably the worse timing for me at the moment.. I'm on holidays. I'm moving tomorrow but not finishing holidays and going back to live in my new place until February. I go to university which will keep me very pre-occupied which will make it a lot easier, also be looking for a new job. In terms of a life goal.. I've been looking and are yet to find a passion or goal in life :/
2019-01-17 15:39
you're broken man, there's no way you get recovered from that Cope
2019-01-17 15:40
At least your lack of encouragement made me smile
2019-01-17 15:41
ozzy | 
Korea Ozzy! 
I think you guys looks cute together
2019-01-18 07:59
Expectator and I?
2019-01-18 10:39
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
priorities in life 1. gettin the money 2. cs grind 3. family 4. gains 5. friends ni time for bullshit in this life bro girls are so annoying dont ever focus on them dont lose time 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
2019-01-17 15:43
Thank you man. you made me laugh when "cs grind" is above family and friends are last
2019-01-17 15:46
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
bro no time to waste on these hoes and these fake fams u gotta keep working that lvl 10 wont be mantained on itself u gotta work hard 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
2019-01-17 15:48
I wish I could say she was a hoe or something... Sad truth is that she was straight up wife material :/ Not crazy, not at all a hoe, cute af, heaps kind, loving. Makes it worse when I realize the odds of finding a girl like her nowadays is pretty much slim to none, she was certainly one of a kind. Also I know people often praise their ex after they've been broken up with and forget all the bad parts of the relationship (when they are sad) but literally her and I were so good together, outside things drove us apart :/
2019-01-17 15:51
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
yo bro u gotta think this way if she left u-->she doesnt care about u so in the end she lost someone who cared about her and u lost someone who didnt care about u EZ WIN BOY u won now time to focus on real shit like get the money, hang and have real fun cuz life is freakin short, get the fckin uni degree and be a damn strong dude with the gym gains ALWAYS MIND FOCUSED NEVER HESITATE
2019-01-17 15:54
Thank you man, I've certainly never looked at it like that.
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
YEA BRO u gotta show u tough and strong HARD WORK PAYS OFF GRINDING SHOWS UR DEDICATED SHOW THE WORLD WHAT U ARE MADE OFF
Solid advice, I will refer back to all your advice when I'm having a rough time
2019-01-17 16:03
 | 
China Slasher8888 
I'm too scared to mess this up so If you see this, just keep in mind that someone from china wishes you a good day and happy 2019.
2019-01-17 15:46
Thank you, I appreciate it. You wouldn't mess it up, when I say I have suicidal thoughts it isn't like I'm going to go do it. I know they are stupid thoughts but they come and go and I'm afraid one day they're going to get to me. They're always there
2019-01-17 15:48
 | 
China Slasher8888 
well i'd like you to know that this is common for people. Sometimes people feel suicidal because they feel like they messed up so much in life that nothing they do will redeem what they have failed. I would advise you to look more on what you have accomplished in your life so far, which in itself is hard. Say for example: Maybe you experted in a specific subject/sport (physical and e-sport)/topic, then be proud about it, don't let the negativities overtake you. Utilize what you are good at, say if you find yourself interested in games more than anyone else, or understand what makes good or bad game design, consider making a youtube channel reviewing games, or a twitch channel streaming games, or even better, start learning coding/computer science and make your own god damn game. On the other hand, it's impressive that you can confront your weaknesses, but that won't be enough: try to change it step by step: are you being held in your room too long and unable to socialize due to games? well consider going out sometimes every weekend and just have a walk around the neighborhood; are you not exercising enough? start by the simplest ways. All in all, i just want you to know that this is normal, everyone goes through the feeling of: wtf i'm so useless i'm a waste of organic life. And that's you letting your disappointment in yourself overtaking too much of your life. Acknowledging it is great, that means you know your weakness, but you have to use that to drive you to change and make your life positive. Wish you best of luck mate
2019-01-17 15:55
Well it's not so much the negatives of being held up in my room etc. I recognized this stuff and that's why since I been on holidays I didn't bring my computer and I decided to start going to the gym and walking every day. Also greeting strangers etc. What is hitting me hard is just the loss of someone so important in my life, the suicidal thoughts aren't so much from feeling like I'm useless, more that I just want my heart to stop hurting so much. Combined with the frustration that I cannot fall asleep.
2019-01-17 15:58
 | 
China Slasher8888 
one of my dearest people (don't want to reveal who) once told me: don't let your emotions get dragged by someone else. Sure she was your girlfriend and you, hopefully XD, loved her dearly, and its fine for you to feel sad to not be with her again, but think about why do you need this pain to hold you down? in the beginning its hard, and it's fine and normal you should feel sad, because if not that means you spent your time living with someone you don't even care about, but after that you should try letting it go, and I understand that is easier said than done. If you want to find some way to cope right now isnce you don't have your pc, try doing what makes you happy instead of games: maybe reading, watching tv shows, cartoons, youtube videos, or just get some food. I can't fix ur sleeping problem, i mean the best way would be turn off your phone and put it away, lie on your bed and just say fuck it i'm going to bed. Oh yeah a good nights sleep should help a lot, people tend to feel sad at night.
2019-01-17 16:04
Yeah well I don't sit on my phone when I'm trying to sleep, I've only resorted to this because my thoughts were taking over my head and I was going insane. I haven't had a night like this since we first broke up, because I coped, improved and got more positive. I think it's just because I spoke with her again, and cut communication for good.
2019-01-17 16:06
 | 
China Slasher8888 
lmao i see. anyways that's all i can do before i eventually run out of life messages that people have probably read off of 200 threads before. Good Luck mate, get some sleep, play some phone games if u feel real bad, or just say FUCK IT I"M STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT, and then get some sleep in the morning.
2019-01-17 16:08
Okay thank you, goodnight.
2019-01-17 16:10
 | 
China Slasher8888 
you too, ok back to grinding homework XD
 | 
Turkey Slapdash 
I like listening to odesza and rüfüs du sol tbh. Their songs reminds of the vacations and summertimes and makes me feel better
2019-01-17 15:52
Okay thank you, I will give them a listen tomorrow. At the moment music is hardly helping me (usually it does help me sleep)
2019-01-17 15:55
 | 
Turkey Slapdash 
No problem. Hope you'll get well soon. Much love
 | 
Turkey Slapdash 
If you want to talk you can always dm me
2019-01-17 15:53
i'm not too good with this kinda stuff but talk to friends, hang out and that kind of stuff good luck mate ;)
Thank you, I will try
 | 
Korea Jardeet 
Start smashing the gym hard Get super dench as fuck brock lesnar style Start posting all these pics of u on social media where she can see them She will regret breaking up with you "BotTheRookie I would like to be your girlfriend again" BotTheRookie: "fuck off bitch u ain't shit" 😎😎 That will make u feel better
2019-01-17 16:00
Thank you for this comment mate, got a laugh from it.
 | 
Bangladesh Ploxzz 
Yeah I know how it feels, the thing you need to know is, try to think as little as possible on improving yourself and whats wrong and what needs to be fixed and try to focus on what is nice and what you can be grateful over. Like your family, if you have a nice one or something like that you know. Thats the best tip ever and will keep your thoughts positive when u cant escape them
2019-01-17 16:25
Thank you. The whole improving myself thing isn't because of our break up. I had planned prior to her going to Germany that while she was gone I would work on myself, because there's always better. So thinking about improving myself doesn't make me sad or anything, and I don't think about it in a negative way. I've been extremely positive lately. It's just the nights when I can't sleep (and probably because I spoke to her again for the first time in ages) it just hit me heaps hard.
2019-01-17 23:41
 | 
Bangladesh Ploxzz 
There is this movie I just watched called The Shack, I think you need to watch it. Thank him later
2019-01-18 22:13
Okay, I'll have a look.
2019-01-19 00:47
I might know how you feel right now and I have gone through similar times and I used to distract myself by drinking loads of alcohol, but that's not a long-term solution and nothing I can recommend. All I can advise is that you should try to establish new contacts in order to clear your mind at least a little. You can also distract yourself by doing sports which does not only clear your mind but it's also good for your body. I am pretty sure you'll find a solution. Stay strong, I believe in you!
2019-01-17 16:39
Thank you, I appreciate it.
2019-01-17 23:42
Stay strong bro, don't ever give up. You got a bright future just think of everything fun you can do in life
2019-01-17 23:48
Thank you, I know. Tbh, since games have been such a large portion of my life... I don't know what things to do.. I feel lost everyday, unsure of what I should be doing.
2019-01-18 00:08
Try to find any sport or something that interest you, hang out with your friends or family.
2019-01-18 06:29
Well yeah, I started going to the gym and going for walks. In term of family, they're all working (and I'm not since I'm on holidays and just visiting) Only got 2 friends around here and they don't do things very often.
2019-01-18 10:38
 | 
United States Freakmode 
no gf = more time to do wtf you want and not worry what others might think
2019-01-18 06:32
Yeah I no longer care what people think, gotten a lot less quiet and a lot more confident. In terms of more time to do what I want, I would say loving someone was probably my favourite thing to do. It's just the kind of person I am, and seeing myself make someone else happy makes me happier than anything else. I did things that I wanted to do anyway, she was just a cool companion to do things with, don't want to cringe you out with the whole "Your partner should be your best friend" thing, but she literally was my best friend (before we dated and during), so I just feel like I'm missing my partner in crime ya know.
2019-01-18 15:49
 | 
Australia H4wk_I 
One of the first pieces of advise I'd give is treat yourself like you treat others. I find I will hate on myself a lot harder than I hate on others. Like if a mate fails an exam or forgot an appointment I'd be there for them and be sympathetic, while if I do it I quickly downward spiral on myself and hate on myself for it, and wonder why my friends are my friends when I'm such a fuckup, which makes me more antisocial etc... Once again most friends are good friends, and are there for you in thick and thin, and just like them making a mistake wouldn't make you dislike them, you making a mistake won't make them abandon you either. Love yourself and be nicer to yourself man, good luck!
2019-01-18 07:43
Yeah whilst looking at improving myself I came across this advice, that people think it's okay to say all this shit to their own face but not to others. I don't put myself down like that, in fact it's quite the opposite (since I started to become more positive) I don't look at myself and worry about looks or whatever, I don't care what someone else thinks. Because at the end of the day, some randoms opinion doesn't matter to me, and if they're going to come into my life by insulting me then they aren't worth staying in it. Thank you man, I appreciate it.
2019-01-18 15:51
ozzy | 
Korea Ozzy! 
Good thing no one trolled your thread man. There's nothing more to say cuz we will just be circlejerking on some of these peoples already given advices. I just wish you goodluck and have a happy life.
2019-01-18 08:03
JW | 
Turkey krimzGOD 
+1
2019-01-18 08:36
ozzy | 
Korea Ozzy! 
Aww such cute baby )))
2019-01-18 08:58
Stfu.noob
2019-01-18 15:58
 | 
United States flybywire12 
What happened after an explosion at a French cheese factory?
2019-01-18 08:19
 | 
Canada Surzz 
life is rough. just remember you've got your entire life in front of you. it is a new year, and move past your obstacles you've been through last year. i know its hard, but that is life giving you challenges that when you to get over, it will make you stronger. distracting yourself is good, but the thing is, it doesn't lasts. you're not always going to be busy. you really have to move past it to get better. and just so you know i understand exactly how you feel, my girlfriend broke up with me after Christmas. don't think about suicidal thoughts buddy. problems like these occur to everyone. head up pal! :)
2019-01-18 08:43
Thank you man, yea I know it will just take time. In terms of distracting myself, I'm not distracting myself constantly through out the day in order to avoid this happening, it's just like my thoughts get to me more at night when I'm trying to sleep. Combined with the frustration of not being able to sleep that's when I suffer the most. About the suicidal thoughts, well I'm not like that, I'm certainly not a person to go and do things like that, I guess I'm just worried about myself. It's a common occurrence for me to think those thoughts (since my sadness goes pretty deep when I get sad) I guess I'm more afraid that one day I will decide to act on one of those thoughts. I don't see it happening in the near future, I don't know if it's normal but I'm sort of worried for myself.
2019-01-18 15:55
 | 
Russia v0x1k 
Tinder and get having lots of loveless sex.
2019-01-18 08:43
I went on Tinder (advice from friend) just to chat to people and try to find some interesting souls. Sadly everyone on there seems to be looking for hook ups or are boring (in my opinion) and only drink every night and party etc (which I don't find interesting). In terms of "lots of loveless sex" that's really not my thing, I enjoy loving someone and "loveless sex" doesn't appeal to me. (Unpopular opinion i'm sure)
2019-01-18 15:59
 | 
Russia v0x1k 
well then mate your fucked
2019-01-19 02:30
Haha, nah it's alright.
2019-01-19 02:32
 | 
Russia v0x1k 
<3 just do you
2019-01-19 10:34
Yes, moved out last night, was refreshing.
2019-01-20 04:15
 | 
Netherlands xDtrololo 
Weed broski , 1 month of smoking and you for get your problems ;P . Life will look happier
2019-01-18 10:40
Appreciate the advice, not sure it's the best advice for me personally but I really appreciate the effort, Thank you.
2019-01-18 16:00
 | 
New Zealand Eauor 
Time, just remember that time is the greatest healer, honestly there probably isn't much you can do right now. The problem I see with you man, and I'm being genuine here, the fact that you are constantly seeking escape and distraction is the problem. Your brain and body need to process these thoughts properly, think everything through and move on, this can't happen if you're constantly trying to suppress these emotions and distract yourself. It's like grief, when someone dies, you need to come to terms with the emotions, you need to let them all out, however you chose to do this is completely fine. The WORST thing you can do is bottle up all of your emotions, all of your angers, you will not get any better if you do this, only worse, you will continue to build these up until you can't take it one day. Don't let this happen. It's hard advice to give, because it's not really advice, it's just continue to suffer basically, try to think things through and start to heal. One piece of advice is to write all of your emotions and feelings down (as you are doing now, but more often), do this before you sleep, in the morning, etc. This will help clear your brain, and visualize and collect your thoughts. Stay strong brother, it always gets better.
2019-01-18 11:04
Thanks man, in terms of "escape and distraction" it's not so much that I can't handle the breakup, at first (start of december) I was having it pretty rough for a couple days. Day and night pretty down. Since then I've been a lot better, I didn't try to escape my feelings I came to terms with them, I just felt a great loss. This post was my trying to let all my emotions out because sometimes I have a rough time trying to get myself to cry. I'd been sad all night but hadn't cried and I wanted myself to cry so that I could get over it. I'd managed to just before writing the post and I thought it'd be a great time to put out all my feelings. I feel like crying makes situations feel a lot better afterwards, and it literally makes it worse when I've been sad for a long period and I'm left thinking... why can't I cry I'm literally heart broken. So this post and all that has helped a lot. I've been a lot better since, I still think about her (and I probably will for a long time) but I don't hold any anger towards her or anything, it just makes me happy to be able to love someone and see them happy. Now that it's gone I feel a great deal of loss and wasn't coping too well that night.
2019-01-18 16:07
 | 
Finland aqua_rius 
Hey, I know the feeling. I recommend actually sports, and generally doing things that keep your mind occupied. Try to concentrate hard on something. Also, get around people. Any person will do, as long as you can get a conversation going. As a person who has Aspergers, BPD and depression I know how hard it can feel like, but I promise it is going to work out in the end. Im giving u strength brother. EDIT: #107 is a damn good piece of advice. Time heals all wounds and talking and letting it out helps.
2019-01-18 16:12
Thanks man
2019-01-19 00:48
JW | 
Sweden bolognese 
You have a lot man, why even consider suicide?
2019-01-19 00:55
It's not that I want to consider it, it's just that type of thought that's always in the back of my mind. I don't know if it's normal or something, but I just wanted to get shit off my chest in this post. I'm more afraid that someday I would actually consider it, rather than just random stupid thoughts.
2019-01-19 02:33
JW | 
Sweden bolognese 
Okay. Yeah, great you got it out of you, that's sometimes the most important thing :)
2019-01-19 10:16
Yes man, thank you alot
2019-01-20 04:14
ropes on sale at walmart! :)
2019-01-19 02:33
No Walmart in Australia, unlucky my friend, looks like I live for another day.
2019-01-19 02:39
live forever my friend, it will get better with time no kys pls
2019-01-19 02:40
Your advice did a 180, I'm already in America at the check out??
2019-01-19 02:41
damn right it did, eating helps so get lots of haagen dazs
2019-01-19 02:44
My body actually hates eating when it's super hot. Makes me feel like shit, I'm all good now anyways, got everything off my chest and feeling a lot better.
2019-01-19 02:47
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
You'll get over the suicidal thoughts, happens to me sometimes. Of course, I haven't been waned off the gaming/the Internet yet, I'm not sure how I would cope with myself without them tbh.
2019-01-19 02:36
Yes it is very normal for me, I don't think I'll ever act on it. More afraid that one day my opinion will change and I will act on it.
2019-01-19 02:39
so here’s my educated take on your situation. I read the TLDR and it simply didn’t explain anything. I and 6 other physicians whom i’ve consulted recommend buying some Vbucks for the hit multiplayer strategy shooter battle royale, FORTNITW.
2019-01-19 02:43
hit the dab homie
2019-01-19 02:44
I looked into this method, however when providing payment it asked me for my virginity card.. which I already lost so it says I'm not eligible to play.
2019-01-20 04:18
damn what a puss hope this is bait my friend
2019-01-19 02:57
Not bait, don't see how it makes me a pussy, call me what you wish.
my gf broke up with me yesterday >(
2019-01-19 02:50
You need anything bro?
naah, I'm fine now wbu?
2019-01-20 13:24
That's good, yeah I'm good now too.
2019-01-21 01:33
Apply to the army and you won't have time to think about these unnecessary shit. Also you are gonna have some really wonderful friendships since boys there will be your companions.
2019-01-19 10:31
Name checks out. Was looking at going into the army prior to me going to University, probably not my thing at this point, looking to finish my degree. Maybe in the future idk
2019-01-20 04:20
sounds like you need friends tbh
2019-01-19 10:40
What are these? Thought they were only a myth
2019-01-20 04:16
my dog died yesterday, im a verry depressed guy (name checks out) i miss him too much
2019-01-21 01:57
Suicide Hotline. Helps a ton by just having a talk with an anonymous person in real time. I can confirm it really helps.
2019-01-21 07:03
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.