Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Guardian
 | 
Czech Republic Nevos 
I feel so sorry for him at first goes to Na'Vi where they were doing fine but couldnt win major then S1mple came and they started droping so he moves to this "super team" just to have another briliant start but when the Major comes the team again starts choking and since he said he might retire after faze i dont see the retirement too far if they dont't start to work hard...
2019-01-20 23:44
VADER | 
Other Skyw4Iker 
They won't achieve anything big with NiKo IGL'ing. His ego is overtaken him.And adren ?? Ffs why??
2019-01-20 23:47
 | 
Czech Republic Nevos 
I think Niko is so good so he wants to lead by example but he isnt a strategic god
2019-01-21 00:00
+1. It is gonna be another wasted Major at Katowice. No way this current roster will win Katowice. At least, back in Boston, they made it to the FInal (and choked of course). I just hope they will do decent enough to keep the Legend status. GuardiaN will have to wait for another one. Just hope he won't retire so soon. Otherwise, he will be the best player in CS going out without a Major title.
2019-01-20 23:47
 | 
Poland flikx 
I still hope that he's gonna win the major someday, but even if he doesn't, he will be remembered as one of the biggest legends of this game anyway.
2019-01-21 00:05
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.