Thread has been deleted
Last comment
IBP Masters
Belgium Nixtro 
Even though this is the first "bigger" LAN of the new year. I can probably safely say it's also gonna be the worst this year... Showed around 50% of the games, 2.5 hours delay, bo1 elimination games... Respect to the NA crowd tho. Flusha: "Glad to be going home from this trash tournament" K1o: "Only positive thing out of this tournament. Crowd support 10/10"
2019-01-21 00:48
 | 
Panama xemzex 
Worst of the year? Don't jinx it
2019-01-21 00:54
Zeus | 
Finland Olter 
sad but yes
2019-01-21 00:54
Rant: (Just have to get it out of the system) Wanted to find out when Astralis should play on its last day. Their schedule is not updated from yesterday, their group A and B semifinals doesnt match with the actual played (it is listed as winner of loser bracket vs winner bracket from same group play each other when it is in fact crossed). Furthermore the matches are delayed BOTH days as if they learned nothing from the first day.... A friend and I stayed up to watch the first match saturday but waited for so long due the delay, and when it finally came it lagged and sound were off and sound started lagging too, so we just shut it down and watched it on youtube following... I have been so close to write a letter to all of the tournament sponsors PR department, to ask them if they wanted to be associated with this kind of failure in the future. Thank you HLTV for actually having the overview of that tournament!
2019-01-21 01:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.