No product, just logic beyond obvious proofs :
- To justify Tchernobyl quarantine they said the area must be avoided for 48000 years. Yet in Fukushima (another nuclear incident) Japanese authorities want people to go back after 5 years only.
- Same about the no man land after Kychtim, Windscale, Hiroshima or Nagazaki incidents/blasts : only Tchernobyl stay forbidden (officially)
- If there was a nuclear leak, fire fighters and other people wouldn't have rushed the area without proper anti nuclear protection as you can see 1.bp.blogspot.com/-rCZWo_3Uu9E/UCkdp4YGl..
Oppose to regular NRBC outfit :
- Tchernobyl zone is too dangerous to live in, yet flora and fauna flourish like no where else.
Perhaps there is a reason if this remind you the movie "Annihilation"
- Close to the start of Russia/Ukraine conflict, Russia revealed their new hyper-sonic and maneuverable missiles technology. A technology even USA with a military budget 7 times higher haven't got yet.
but also missile able to down "undownable F16" ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_syst..
) as the frag of an Israelian F16 over syria showed.
- At the same moment, Russia started to develop supercavitating torpedoes with vectored trust, called "Shkval 2".
Russia master the supercavitating torpedoes since 30 years, yet USA still can't.
- Allied country of Russia, China revealed the first reusable rail gun canon lately. Same here, USA yet are ahead in military tech and budget can't achieve.
- Radiations are supposed to induce death by massive organ failure because of radiation destroying DNA and massive cancers.
Yet, what we found near Tchernobyl : i.ytimg.com/vi/BGFUIpDk_54/maxresdefault..
Does this look like cancer or more like an hybridation with another life form?
- French government, yet opposed to USSR (and so can't be accused to try to minimise a radioactive incident) revealed there was no radioactive cloud to be afraid of in 1986.
How many proofs do you need?