Thread has been deleted
Last comment
OK, I am truly wondering why MIBR did not decide to try some new talents from Brazil now that their Brazilian/American project ended. Sure SK achieved a lot back in the day with TACO and felps, and if they manage to do this again believe it won't be for long. Maybe not more than the end of the year. Ever since the Luminosity roster won the 2 manjors they have changed a lot of players. Firstly fnx left, and they acquired felps, then boltz and then the Tarik, Stewie2K team came alive. I think they should keep TACO as a support/entry dragged and get some new talent/ fresh blood just like shz, maybe ksceranto, yuurih maybe, of sure about him tho (yuurih seems to me a bit toxic, but you tell me BR friends. Tell me your opinions below.
2019-01-21 15:08
 | 
Brazil alanbessa 
There's only 2 good newcomers in Brazil with real potential, kscerato and trk, both are unproven and very expensive, yuurih isn't the same after the move to NA. Shz coudn't compete even in the Tempo Storm days. Vsm seems good, but can't compete at majors and only played in Brazil. That's why they went to felps, there's no other option at the moment.
2019-01-21 15:15
Ok, but what about ksceranto's decision, why isn't he allowed to go and play for a better possibly top 5, top 7,8 team? And also why not yuurih tho?
2019-02-06 17:23
they said kscerato's buyout was too high.
2019-02-06 17:28
Davidp | 
Sweden meistr0 
"OK, I am truly wondering why MIBR did not decide to try some new talents from Brazil now that their Brazilian/American project ended." Because this lineup with Felps & Taco worked really well before. The thing is, MiBR wanted Kscerato, but Furia demanded an insane amount.
2019-01-21 15:35
shz so bad player, no one maybe have potential to play on tier 1 scene only ksc, fnx (just because he was tier 1 player but i don't think), trk maybe, the rest not good for it
2019-02-06 17:26
shz who?
2019-02-06 17:26
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.