Why i like Poland
- Everything is cheap
food is mega good puts me in BIG MOOD
"good tv series on netflix" you're just stating this after seeing La Casa de papel right?
Any other example?
btw have you ever been to Spain?
- provinces have a lot of development
- ideas are kick ass, +1 colonists helps
- the iberian wedding fires most of the time for free personal union with aragon
3 reasons for me ; Iniesta , David Silva , Mixwell.
the bull run
why i don't like spain
1. shitty tv series everything on their tv is garbage all their channels garbage
2. consum/lidl/dia/mercadona closing soon af , and they do not open sunday/saturday
3. going outside even in rural areas and you'll see edgy emo,piercings everywhere at any age , girls are ugly, fat like they consider a 4/10girl a 8/10 at least
4. one of my teachers was a feminist freak full of piercings and weird haircut
5. too many arabs , rumanians , polaks , bulgars
6. girls ugly af man no joke
7. for bois they're either retarded fags that still play games like slender man and cod on ps3 or football freaks or bike freaks like they consider biking a serious sport ffs
8. their holidays trash
9. elders live too damn much and they're always outdoors
10. they close the stores and local shops in the middle of the fucking day for few hours so that they can take a break/eat do something else can you imagine that
11. idk why but some people just look dumb like they're content doing nothing their whole life and living with their family forever
there's a lot more i dislike about spain tho
I like spain cuz jonathan e
I like Spain because of mr Spain 2019
Ahaha your country most beautiful women is a man ahaha