Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Americans have gone mad
FalleN | 
Other prozac8 
Amerindian dude approaches a bunch of white teenage boys with a drum, his son telling them “you white people need to go back to Europe blah blah”. As expected of teenagers, the boys have a laugh and make fun of the man in this situation. He approaches one of them, playing the drum louder, but the boy doesn’t move or touch him, only sends a condescending smile. Then there’s a media witch hunt, with high profile celebrities calling for public shaming , harassment and even violence against those boys. Americans are out of their minds. They’re hyper obsessed with ‘race’ and anti-white hate speech hysteria is commonplace. It’s like being in a first world country has made them so bored so they have to find reasons to feel good hating white people in the belief they’re ‘fighting oppression’ blah blah ——————The funny bit: Lots of those people who straight up say on their social media “I hate white people”/“white people are terrorists” are white THEMSELVES... do they think brown people look at them and go ‘oh what a virtuous white person who hates their own race!’ Because really, I think most (like me) only think ‘what a pathetic person, who hates him/herself for being white’ ———the bit that outrages me the most You might think “this is why diversity is bad. Always leads to ethnic hatred”. Well, here in Brazil we’ve always had for centuries millions of people of different races, including ethnic Germans, Italians, Japanese, Black people etc. And until recently, we just did not at all have this much identity politics or PC. People made fun of each other based on their ethnic appearance for laughs, but no one got offended. Unfortunately, we’ve been now importing this shitfest from USA, there’s even buzzfeed Brazil/huffington post Brazil (and you can guess the type of articles these guys make. ‘RACE RACE RACE WHITE PEOPLE BAD’. Given that no single race is a majority in Brazil, If we reach American levels of hysteria and identity politics It will be a shitfest
2019-01-22 11:42
tldr
2019-01-22 11:43
nice story was it made in Poland or some other third world country where your salary is 2euro/hour?
2019-01-22 11:48
jks | 
Australia InferNo_au 
Not sure if racist or joke flying over my head?
2019-01-22 11:54
idk either...
2019-01-22 11:56
Is it how it really happened ? In France, this story was told with the teenagers being that bad guys as well, but it looked a bit weird to me Why would dozens of teenagers just gather around a guy in the street and not do anything ? So yeah I guess that medias tend to tell the story the way they want, but I don't believe that it happened exactly the way you tell either Never heard about the native american saying "you white people need to go back to Europe" for example
2019-01-22 12:00
FalleN | 
Other prozac8 
Evidence: (beginning of video) youtube.com/watch?v=3eLvn6R-xkA It was his son/friend/whatever Funny how I back up my accusations with evidence right, meanwhile those ‘journalists’...
2019-01-22 12:09
Well, these native americans are quite stupid The boy sends a condescending annoying smile, but I don't think that any of the teenagers could have been violent Medias definitely overracted and "forgot" tjis important detail
2019-01-22 12:20
 | 
Norway bruhfessor 
nice video
2019-01-22 12:24
Yes people have gone fully retarded. I believe in 2 generations we will be on full Idiocracy (the movie) mode
2019-01-22 12:01
FalleN | 
Other prozac8 
I hope aliens exist
2019-01-22 12:10
FalleN | 
Other prozac8 
bump. Trump now tweeted about the incident
2019-01-22 19:01
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.