Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Dear HLTV, I need your help.
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Lastly I've seen lots of this love advice posts and ffs I had never imagined me writing some gay ass shit like this. Well, I've been after a girl for quite some time now, but around October this year I really got into her, but she started dating one of my best friends, they broke up before Christmas and now I don't know what to do. We have a decent relationship, we talk, and joke in class (I'm studying arts so we are 9 people), and we even meet outside school but never alone, always with calssmates. Lastly we've started talking more, she's been waiting me to go home together after school (I acompany her till the bus stop, which is near my house) but I don't know if it's just coincidence, if she's doing it cause she thinks of me as a friend or if she really likes me. I'm kinda afraid to ask her out because if she rejects me it could be quite awkward (since we are 9 students and have a close relationship with the teachers), even if we started going out, I could turn out awkward I'm class, dunno. Lastly, yesterday we were going home by subway from a museum, both of us and a classmate, we started talking about love and whom did I like, she discovered I liked someone some time ago and has been asking me who it was, after she got down at her stop, my classmate/friend and I stayed alone and he asked me if I liked her, I told him yes, and now I'm asking you, what should I do brothers?
2019-01-28 23:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden changrai 
How much do you respect your friend? Ask him if its okay maybe
2019-01-28 23:44
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Nah, that doesn't bother me that much, the thing that does is the awkwardness there would be in class if anything went wrong
2019-01-29 00:23
 | 
Poland cGev 
Don't be scared that you will lose her as a friend if she rejects you. I've had a similar female friend, we were very close friends for a long time than I just thought I loved her, so I told her, she said no in a very polite way and told me that she really likes me as a real close friend and that's all. At first it did hurt, but then I realized that she is just that cool friend that you can hang up with when you're bored. Up until this I consider her one of the closest friends to me and I hope that she does too. TL;DR don't be afraid to lose her or anyone else as a friend if want to ask her out. Just let things go naturally.
2019-02-16 20:33
no homo my friend no homo
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
I'd go homo for hardstyle tho
2019-01-29 00:24
ok
 | 
Slovakia bad_at_life 
atleast you have girls in class
2019-01-28 23:45
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
sad :(
 | 
Slovakia bad_at_life 
i know
Is she the type of person who doesn't like being alone / independent? If she doesn't like being alone then that could be the reason she waits for you. If she doesn't mind.. then it could be for another reason. The friend that you confessed liking her to, would he / she not tell her?
2019-01-28 23:49
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Nah, he's not tellig anyone without my permission, we've been friends for too long, and about her, she's the kind of geek girl with low self esteem, and I don't think she's the type who doesn't like been alone, I mean, from time to time she would just stay away from the rest in class.
2019-01-29 00:21
Alright well if she doesn't mind being alone and she's waiting specifically for you then maybe she is interested.. I wouldn't do anything yet necessarily, just see how it goes etc, I assume your friend that was dating her wouldn't care if you dated her? If he would then you may need to figure something out for that first. But I don't mean to get your hopes up.. because who knows what she's thinking.
2019-01-29 00:29
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Yeah, ty for ur advice brother
2019-01-29 00:34
No problem my friend, make sure to update us on the situation if anything happens.
2019-01-29 00:34
You are clearly special for her if she is introverted
2019-02-17 14:14
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
Well maybe this friend of yours could help? Like he could be the middleman between you two. If he or she (it'd even better if it was a she) has a good relationship with her you could ask this friend to start talking well about you to her, start to do things alone more, just the three of you, where you could ask him/her to leave you alone with her, like say that they have to go home early and leave you two alone where you could talk to her alone. Or you could just skip all this and just talk to her (I know, easier said than done, but I've been there, I believe all of us here in HLTV have, sometime, so you're not alone), and since you guys have a friendship already this should be way easier than if you didn't have. Plus, don't overthink it (like you were already doing in the post, by thinking that it would be awkward regardless of what you did), this is a real killer. Lastly, watch this youtu.be/O_9lnYpS-vM , it's a scene from the sitcom FRIENDS, I figure this is exactly what's going on here isn't it? Don't wait too long!
2019-01-28 23:52
 | 
Switzerland Sureyah 
the guy above had his facebook exposed, dont trust his advices lmao.
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
So? By exposed you mean like someone "exposed" me? I don't have anything to hide, I can even link it here myself: facebook.com/viniciosgaston Have a good night.
2019-01-29 01:32
>white >fan of internacional >studying in UniHitler >living in the South There's literally nothing wrong with you, keep existing and ignore the jealous
2019-02-17 15:39
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Pretty accurate lol, I might have been over thinking it, ty and much love brother <3
2019-01-29 00:31
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
You're welcome! :) Overthinking is a real pain in the ass, sometimes I can't help but to do it myself as well, like I think of all the consequences of me doing or not doing something, or what people will think, what my friends will think and so on. But honestly, sometimes you just have to throw caution into the wind and just do it. Like Joey said on the clip, "she has no idea of how you feel", and I figure it's the same here, she might have no idea that you have feelings for her, unless you tell her that.
2019-01-29 01:35
don't do anything and give it some more time
2019-01-28 23:54
fer | 
Brazil serjolaum 
dude, if she's doing exactly what you described she's into you. be gentle, ask her out nicely and just feel the moment. don't push or anything and you won't have a problem. have fun =D
2019-01-29 00:28
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
I will, thanks bro <3
2019-01-29 00:35
EliGE | 
Turkey kuzani4 
The girl never waits you if the girl doesnt like you, that means you shouldnt wait too much that you wanna regret
2019-01-29 00:30
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Wise words, I feel like I'll start thinking how to approach her
2019-01-29 00:35
EliGE | 
Turkey kuzani4 
You gotta know what she likes on men after you had a lot of time with her brother, just ask her some questions like what type she likes and ask her again when she answered, does it look like me? and smile at her then look at her how she looks at you.If she looks at you and laughin its not positive, if she smiles at you its positive
2019-01-29 00:45
I had quite the same experience. Getting closer and closer to the girl, talking a lot irl, even on phone etc.. and one day on the phone she just ask who I may have feelings for. I just told her that it's actually her. The next day or so we met and bamm.. I think it is easy for you the get the girl.. imo the harder thing is keeping her.. Good luck with her my friend!
2019-01-29 01:02
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Thanks brother, I might ask her out when we finish exams.
2019-01-29 19:05
 | 
Panama xemzex 
Studying arts lul
2019-01-29 01:42
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
how did it go?
2019-02-16 20:23
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
kys faggot
2019-02-16 23:16
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
get a life nerd
2019-02-17 00:00
 | 
Europe hltv007 
lul you are a man first of all-never forget that.Remember Achilles from Troy? Now remember all of your ancestors warriors from your country - act like them be a man! Don't be afraid of a woman rejection!
2019-02-16 20:34
 | 
Poland cGev 
Thanks Cerq!
2019-02-16 20:34
No one cares
2019-02-16 20:31
ckN | 
India SinghSir 
kyuuta.... Ugh, I don't know what your name is, I have had a really very similar story and I still accompany my friend to her house/bus stop She acts much similarly as your friend does. But it isn't love, as you said. This friend of mine has a kinda weird nature of making boys around her fall her intently and then just overreacting and dumping them...so think about her with this aspect first. A second aspect I would like to throw light upon is that it might be the case that she is friends with you only when the better friends of her aren't around.-much less probable, I assume. And she might be just relying on you for her safe travel back home. Now most importantly, -If you wanna have a future with her, be with her more and be a bit more caring, do little little things that would bring smile to her face.... and stuffs -If you don't wanna be in relationship with her and value your current friendship above it, just let these feelings go for this is the best time when you can destroy them. Think wisely before you step ahead in this path of life. And when you are with her, just don't be self conscious (this is for the point no. 1 above), cause it might make things a bit awkward.
2019-02-16 20:38
loli | 
France Tasy_ 
This is literally the plot development you could see in an anime, by experience (by watching lot of anime not dating lmao) she might be interested in you, you're just so dense you might not realize it, has she been acting in a peculiar way recently like acting aggressively? Like for instance asking you to eat out/hang out when she in general never does it, that might be a hint. But let's not bury one's head into the sand as the only way to find out if this love is mutual or not is to ask her out as there is no such thing as a technology that could read minds, yet... Moreover, if you don't do it quickly someone might eventually take her away from you. Anyway, I wish you luck in your confession of love mate as it may feel easy on paper but it's actually hard to keep your composure when doing such thing, not that I ever tried, that's what they've been highlighting in most anime so I guess that must be tough.
2019-02-16 20:56
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
read first line expected from...
2019-02-16 23:57
 | 
Portugal hgsurf 
Oof tricky situation. Since you are from the same small circle of friends and ONLY 9 PEOPLE!!! A rejection would be brutal because it definitely would make things super awkward. I'd say that if you think she has developed some feelings for you, GO FOR IT, if not well... if you take your chances make sure you have other friend circles
2019-02-17 15:06
 | 
Turkey Dicktionary 
Here are some suggestions for you buddy, Internal combustion engines (ICE) will be the backbone for vehicle powertrains even in the foreseeable future. But additional measures are necessary, to fulfill today's stringent emission standards and to further increase the efficiency - development targets, that only can be reached with modern technologies, design methods and tools. AVL's 60 years of experience in the development and design of internal combustion engine are a capital that counts even more nowadays. We have all needed competence for the solution of the new challenges under one roof – a strong engineering team, most modern development equipment and – last but not least – proven and efficient processes for designing IC engines in the shortest time with the highest quality.
2019-02-17 15:35
Dude before asking her out, u must know how to act U must start saying some stuffs like in a joke way, talk about sex, about how she probably kiss very well if she start enjoying u ask her out if dont if u realize she is not happy with the "new u" you know the answer
2019-02-17 15:42
 | 
France Qu0sT 
First of all i'm going to give you an example of plan you could use my Spanish friend. You know what you want. That is the most important thing. You want her to be your girlfriend, not your friend or your fuck buddy. You are close friends so don't worry, if anything goes wrong, she will at the very least stay your friend. Do not thing in a pessimistic way. You are going to confidently ask her if she wanna drink a coffee after school. And at this point you will know if she is into you or not. If she says something like "yeah good idea i'm going to ask [insert mutual friend] if he can come with us", then you know she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, or she is stupid. If she says yes and you are going just you and her, then it is up to you to make it a date. You will have a perfect timing to talk to her and try to get to your goal. Do not suddenly ask her "would you be my girlfriend", but rather say during a blank in the discussion something like "you know we should do this more often, I like spending time with you alone" or whatever. Just feel her, you already did the hardest part which is being alone with her, let your Latin blood speak for itself eksdee. My fellow neighbor, It's simple, you are friends so she already like you, you need to send her signals that you want her to REALLY like you. But you need to be alone with her, not going anywhere or doing something special. I'm not going to tell you how to look more confident using eye contact and body language, you have plenty of videos and sites to learn it. You just need to be CONFIDENT and look like you know where you going. If she doesn't want to go out with you, well move on. At least you tried and she will remain your friend, now everything is clear. You can stop crush on her and you will feel better. You are in this situation: hips.hearstapps.com/housebeautiful.cdnds.. If you open it everything could collapse, or you could manage to put every plate in its place. But if you do nothing, the plates are indeed intact, but they are unusable and you are stucked with a blocked cupboard. Go ask her out as you feel it, you might be dissapointed by her answer, or you might get a girlfriend. Staying like this will not make things advance, and you are stucked crushing on the same girl, while there is plenty fish in the sea. Anyway good luck buddy!
2019-02-17 16:24
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
i've been going out with her a lot more and might take the next step and ask her out soon, ty bddy
2019-02-18 18:44
 | 
France Qu0sT 
np, keep us informed on the situation.
2019-02-18 21:22
"gay ass shit" > talks about a girl make up your mind
2019-02-18 21:24
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
flair cheeks out
2019-02-19 08:10
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
How did it go men pls say...
2019-03-12 23:45
Yes men😎😎😎
2019-03-12 23:48
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
This men seced her rly hard or failed rly hard lets hope its 2nd men 😎😎😎
2019-03-12 23:52
Yes men😎😎😎 But he is no virgin anymore, he no using HLTV men😎😎😎
2019-03-12 23:55
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
he commented yesterday men.... i want to know if he sex her or yes
2019-03-12 23:56
He active on HLTV, hence virgin....proved men😎😎😎
2019-03-12 23:58
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
woooow u know facts and logic brather no wonder u voted for best president trump, it was the correct option so he didnt sexed the grilllll?
2019-03-12 23:59
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
🤠🤠🤠 Reply needs to have actual content
2019-03-13 10:59
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
Well, for all those wondering I invited her to my house (cause she wanted to see my cat and she's alegic lol) and she just left, we didn't really do anything but I'd say she had some fun, she liked my cat and now that I'm meeting her alone and we talk quite some more I'm kinda getting out of that "friend" side.
2019-03-13 15:11
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
DAMN BRO ONE TAP HER HARD LIKE A LVL 5 FREE ELO U ARE one tap ur mami hardddd
2019-03-14 18:31
Kaze | 
Japan Whiteger 
Sounds like shit anime OMEGALUL Tbh first thing you should do-dont ask hltv users.
2019-03-14 18:33
 | 
Brazil hrp_ 
fuck her
2019-03-14 19:00
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
wow hrp so direct... if i go to brazil can u show me ur gatas?
2019-03-15 22:58
 | 
Brazil hrp_ 
my gata is _PRIVATE_ , sorry.
2019-03-15 23:20
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
ok, i will go get some baianas with my best friend BAIAN0
2019-03-15 23:22
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
he gay
2019-03-15 23:33
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
no... he has a lot of webnamorada its a brazilian way of saying online relationship
2019-03-15 23:51
Well... I never had 'deep' relations so I don't know. While you are hanging out have some fun. But don't cross the lines. I never did but I do see many US teens do that. That's kind of crazy what I think.
2019-03-15 23:03
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
u always say not to do things and then remark u HAVENT DONE IT its kinda suspicious...
2019-03-15 23:21
I haven't done it, because no chance for me to get there.
2019-03-15 23:47
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL 
i mean with that mentality, u definitely wont MAN U A CHAMPION U CAN DO WHATEVER THE FCK U WANT
2019-03-15 23:52
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
ok.
2019-03-15 23:33
Dont be thinking so much, just start making moves. When you approach her to talk you can put your hand on her shoulder or arm or back, test the water by being closer to her and se how she reacts. If you start to show interest you will get some form of reaction from her. Confidence is key, they are drawn to it. You have probably heard it before, because its true, always has been.
2019-03-16 00:04
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
yoo just remembered this thread, it was pretty great having you guys helping me, in case ur interested we've been going out for 6months and everything going smoothly. bro i really love wholesome hltv
2019-10-15 20:35
 | 
Russia Hellyer 
You should definitely tell her. Awkwardness is the last thing you should be afraid of.
2019-10-15 20:45
 | 
Spain Kyuuta 
2019-10-15 20:55
Send dick pic
2019-10-15 20:50
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.