Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Shitshow getting worse and worse holy shit. No hard-brexit apparently.
2019-01-29 21:52
Fucking remainers
2019-01-29 21:54
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
saviors remainers you mean.. Brexit is xenophobic decision, britons were tricked to think they'll do better out of UE. They're not.
2019-01-29 21:58
We weren't tricked at all. Brexit was decision mostly to do with controlling migration. Which the (((EU))) refuses to allow. The vast majority of people knew leaving the EU would cause harm to the economy and they still voted to leave anyway. No deal on migration, no membership.
2019-01-29 22:12
Clearly not tricked xD And yeah, your thinking perfectly reflects IQ of people living in the UK. How can you talk about people knowing the effects on the economy, when they were told there will be more money on NHS, as a result of putting less into EU. Adding to that, trending search at the day of a vote was focused around what benefits EU brings into the UK. But okay, I hope it will go for a hard brexit so the martial law will be introduced + you will have no food in shops for a period of time at all.
2019-01-29 22:16
One group said that. There were a lot of people and parties involved. It was not an official pledge. P.S you have an EU flag. I am actually from the UK. The Leave campaign told us endlessly all the negatives so its not like its a surprise no matter the narrative the biased liberal media present. So don't tell me their bullshit stories....
2019-01-29 22:27
I mean, would you expect remainers to say that? Don't worry, I'm living here and Brexit really made me hateful, unfortunately (as you lot are great people mostly) to your country and politics. I have been studying British politics, and you can tell that there was a reason why Heath made you join EEC in 1973, along with previous Labour government of Wilson applying to EEC too. Britain without EU at that time was disastrous. I just don't like the fact that you got brainwashed by people like Farrage by saying you will be "FREE!!!". What is the cost of that autonomy doe? Being reliant on US to give you food (if hardbrexit) and on your special relationship, with the country becoming much less prosperous too. I don't see the point. And no, I'm not that big of an Europhile, as I don't like political shit of EU but I see the economic benefits of being in the European Union, just like Thatcher did.
2019-01-29 22:29
EU is great, but people did not like that we are and have been taking in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants each year for over a decade. And we have no way to control the numbers for 40% of that immigration. If they had just given Cameron his deal on immigration in 2015 the Brexit thing would have blown over. Instead they publically punked him every time he went to Europe. Which only helped the leave campaign.
2019-01-29 22:39
"I hope it will go for a hard brexit so the martial law will be introduced + you will have no food in shops for a period of time at all." Not only you hate democracy, but you hate people as well. No wonder why some wants to leave if people like you are defending EU.
2019-01-29 22:45
Nope, I said it that way because there are rumours that apparently May and members of her cabinet, seek/wanted to know if they can introduce martial law after hard brexit, as they expect major violence on the streets, as there will be much less food in shops.
2019-01-30 19:42
+1
2019-02-06 13:49
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
are you retarded or just baiting mr. 1XXXXXX ID, I need to know
2019-02-01 07:34
Got an older account mr Signed up 2016-09-01 from 2014 that I'm trying to get back, but thanks! US politics shouldn't talk tbh, it is even worse than British politics
2019-02-01 16:43
 | 
well, you were talking about economics, not politics, can the US talk about that, hmm?
2019-02-01 18:33
 | 
Latvia burqka 
No, US can't talk about economics either.
2019-02-06 23:16
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
All major cities voted to stay(liverpool, manchester, london) cuz there is where the most intelligent ppl are, were the countrymens who voted to leave... cuz they have less contact with foreigners leading to as i said a XENOPHOBIC DECISION. Brexit is xenophobic decision = Brexit was decision mostly to do with controlling migration.
2019-01-29 22:25
Yes so what? We weren't tricked is my point. Do you have a problem with reading?
2019-01-29 22:27
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
I'm not here to fight..i'm just stating a fact.. i followed the process from the beginning, since i was planing to live in London with a portuguese citzien(just moved to ireland, no big deal). Since the beginning i saw how leavers voters behaved.. always with the pretext based on "IMMIGRANTS OUT OF HERE, WE DONT NEED YOU, ENGLAND WILL BE GREATER OUT OF UE, THE UE NEED ENGLAND" and so on. If you were not tricked, ok, but the majority were.
2019-01-29 22:32
Nah. No one cares about the other issues. Immigration is the only issue people can personalise. That is everyday life. Not the opportunity cost of EU contributions or ideas of sovereignty.
2019-01-29 22:43
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
tell me the problem with immigration, that is no based on xenophobia? what is the NEED to control immigration, that FOCUS to do so, immigration is good to any country, they do the labour work, you are kicking they out, than you gonna fill it with britons, than these britons will start to feel devalued, cuz labour make you feel this way, than they will start to ask the government to better jobs, and the government won't have any to give to you, cuz the country is on recession. i can continue on and on and on with the hex that comes with no immigration on labours.. i feel like we're done here.. this is a complex subject that none of us will agree with one another..
2019-01-29 22:51
Too much, too fast. People outside London have too much competition for housing, schools, Doctor's waiting lists, etc. People in London don't even feel they are in the UK.
2019-01-29 23:06
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
i know, but theses are the downs of living in the capital of a big city/state.. ask any UE member of how are their capitals, it's just the way it is.. Stoping the free movement ppl and goods WILL hurt england so much. I know britons are stubborn and will never admit that brexit is wrong in so many ways...
2019-01-29 23:09
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
look at this nonsense, XENOPHOBIC AS IT CAN BE facebook.com/nat.rossini/videos/24094177..
2019-01-29 23:49
She is probably mentally ill more than anything.
2019-01-29 23:50
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
i think so too..but it did not make it less offenssive..
2019-01-29 23:53
 | 
United Kingdom jellywank 
+1
2019-01-29 22:16
nice, you are correct +1
2019-01-29 22:20
Oh boy, fancy seeing you here
2019-02-04 21:10
change your flag to EU. only people loyal to the flag should have the UK flag. :))))))
2019-02-06 13:43
I could bite back and actually argue, but I did before and actually proved you wrong multiple times but you just didn't listen, called me a libtard remoaner and had no arguments, just like the liberal snowflakes I know you hate. So what's the point? Have a good day :)
2019-02-06 14:31
nt mr "JUST ONE MORE REFERENDUM". EU flag for you. xaxaxa
2019-02-06 15:15
You thinking that was all I said proves my point lmao
2019-02-06 15:36
There should be bets on which will happen first: - Brexit or - new berlin airport gets completed Would bet on the airport btw
2019-01-29 21:54
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
only if they start to build a complete new one lmao
2019-01-29 21:55
Apparently it "should" open in late 2019 lol
??? I think it looks more and more like a hard brexit - which will be a really bad thing.
2019-01-29 22:00
I got a !IMPORTANT! message on my phone saying the "house" does not want a no-deal brexit. Maybe brits can explain what this means exactly ????
2019-01-29 22:04
Parliament (house of commons) will vote against May's deal and no deal because they are both terrible options
2019-01-29 22:12
thank mr brexit
2019-01-29 22:13
The silly thing is that the House also doesn't want the offer which is the result of the UK and EU negotiations. It seems like the UK politicians and many of the citizens thinks that they have special rights, meaning they expect if they turn down what is on the table the EU will bow down and let them pick and choose what they want. I keep hearing Brits saying the UK is more important to the EU than the other way round, they simply do not understand that the EU27 is much the bigger than the UK is alone. And sadly it seems more and more likely the UK unrealistic understanding of the World will mean the result is a hard Brexit. I won't be surprised if in 2-3 years then the UK will have lost Northern Ireland, Scotland and possibly even Wales as neither of those places will like what is coming.
2019-01-29 23:07
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
we gonna have another referendum and we gonna stay hopefully
2019-01-29 22:01
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
+1
2019-01-29 22:05
+1
2019-01-29 22:05
actaully its harder to leave the union than gettin in
2019-01-29 22:10
turkey wants to have a talk with you
2019-01-29 22:11
actually dont even know why trukey is trying, theres no chance they ll get accepted in the near future
+1 they are trying for like 20 years now lmao
2019-01-29 22:15
World Jeza 
TBF, they were on the path to EU pretty well until Erdogan.
didnt the turkish ppl vote for erdogan?
2019-01-29 22:21
World Jeza 
Yes, and in fact he was important in making big steps towards EU membership. However, over time he became more focused on maintaining his power in Turkey and made a lot of reforms which has made joining EU pretty much impossible while they exist.
2019-01-29 22:23
the shitshow thats goin on there is insane, not surprised eu denies them
2019-01-29 22:29
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
We haven't left yet my man. The referendum would be to reverse the decision which Donald Tusk has been advocating for since day 1
2019-01-29 23:13
i know, but shit got complicated after that sudden vote
2019-01-29 23:20
Only if they rig it.
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
nah cuz 30% of the population didnt vote and im assuming the majority of that is because they thought it was going to easily be stay. Also the younger generation is starting to be able to reach an age where we can vote and the majority of the younger generation wants to stay
Majority wants to stay. But majority also don't want a second referendum. Only a people's choice vote, which would not feature the same options. If you actually believe polls. (Which also predicted remain to win. And Trump to lose.) So if they redo the referendum I think it will actually be the same result. Cuz no matter what braindead remainer faggots say. Its absolutely unfair to make leave voters win two polls just to get what they want, when remain only have to win once. And I think people will respond to the blatant undemocratic bullshit of the MPs. The electorate will punish the MPs just like how they punished May for forcing a snap election when there was no need.
2019-01-30 00:31
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
Yeh well I believe that a large amount of people believed there would be more jobs once we left the eu when actually there are far less jobs. Personally I believe that the voting age should be lowered to 16 and then have another referendum because it will affect them far more than the 80 year olds who voted for brexit who will be dead by the time it actually happens. Also surely if the UKs opinion changes then we should be able to have as many referendums as possible because its the UKs opinion
2019-01-30 19:21
There probably will be more jobs as there will be less immigrants. But the pound will weaken so inflation will rise. That is stupid and simply the logic of someone who is a bad loser. The poll was billed as a once in a generation chance to decide the UK's destiny. It took over 20 years of campaigning to get it. But apparently we should have a referendum every time some sore loser has the belief that they can overturn a result. And we should have endless referendums to make sure people think the same as they did when they voted. Nope. Fully retarded. This is exactly why the remainer MPs refused to respect the referendum and remove us from Europe. To create doubt and undermine the result. Remainers like you need to respect democracy and stop obstructing it. Not tell others that we need more referendums. The idea of 16 year olds voting makes me apprehensive too. The political conversation already has people who advanced such inane views. I think lowering the voting age would only bring even more immature people and thinking. Seems like leftists are always trying to go full idiocracy. They are happy to extend voting to criminals and illegal immigrants. But God forbid old people get to vote... Old people built the country and funded everything that was built. Young people for the most part have no accomplishments or experience. They would be the lowest quality of voter.
2019-01-30 21:26
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/16/jag.. This is happening to many companies as they are not going to be able to afford to trade abroad and therefore leading to less jobs. Young people are voting for their future whereas the older people are voting because they can and they are ruining the lives of many people Many people who voted leave dont have jobs because they aren't educated enough to get a job and blame it on immigrants but by voting to leave, instead of making jobs, they are just dragging the countries citizens down to their level out of stupidity. 16 year olds are just as developed as many other people and even if they are immature, they wouldnt mess around while voting for their future, and even if they were immature enough to mess around, they only have two options, to stay or leave so theres not much that they can immaturely vote for. Surely if the countries opinion has been swayed then another referendum would be suitable and if the country really wanted to leave then we will and if we dont then we stay, I dont see why having another referendum to get the countries true opinion is so offensive to leave voters.
2019-01-31 22:01
Because we already won you spaz.
2019-02-01 07:24
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
So why cant you win again?
2019-02-01 18:48
 | 
Nah, Brits like to cave to pressure, people will vote to stay to have it all over and done with, and the status quo will return. And Brits will still somehow manage to be smug about it. Fuck the UK.
2019-02-01 07:45
Probably cuz the EU and the MPs have been doing psyops on the population since before the referendum in order to make us stay. They will find a way to betray the result. Hopefully people will find a way to riot and make the country ungovernable to make us leave. THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUNS. Look at France. Cuckron is the most unpopular PM ever and gilet jaunes are in the streets for 3 months straight yet he won't go. Gun control is just political control. If he was President of Venezuela the US would have killed him by now.
2019-02-01 10:47
I hope your wish comes true, but I doubt it. I think the best that can be hoped for is an extension so that the date ends being March 29th 2020 and that then a soft solution can be found, but even that seems less than likely. Get out while you can is my advice. Or at least if you have money in the bank, put them in something other than British pounds.
2019-01-29 23:11
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
Yeh problem is im only 15 I have invested about a grand in gold however
2019-01-29 23:15
So basically you want to redo a referendum because it doesn't fit the narrative? The referendum was done in a correct way, and ignoring it in favor of a new referendum will cause huge discussions about the foundation of the democratic system in the UK, as you could just apply the same logic to any elections. Decision doesn't match the desirable outcome of the government or other involved parties/institutions? Redo it until its right. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really in favor of a Brexit and would have voted against it if I were a UK citizen, but redoing the referendum will cause severe problems.
2019-02-04 21:18
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
Yes however if they win once then surely they can win again unless the opinion of the public has changed which should be taken into account
2019-02-04 21:32
Sure, it could, but this plays no role in principle. The problem is that you're overriding a legitimate democratic decision because it didn't fit the narrative. The results a repeated decision would have doesn't change the problem that will arise here..
2019-02-04 21:41
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
Yes but if the publics opinion has changed, would this not need to be taken into account or should be just allow the public to be unhappy for the sake of democracy
2019-02-04 21:44
Yes. The decision was already made. As a voting citizen it is your duty to inform yourself about the decision you are about to take part in. If you make an exception this time, there will be many calls for similar actions in the future, and another point is, without another referendum you cannot reliably know the outcome of another decision or determine what the current percentage for either result would be right now.
2019-02-04 21:47
the guy is 15 there is no point arguing
2019-02-04 21:49
Gotta try whenever you can m8
2019-02-04 21:51
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
I am not a voting citizen as I am 16 however I as well as the majority 16/17 year olds would rather stay than leave. I believe that the voting age should be lowered to 16 and then have another referendum as democracy doesnt work if not everyone who it concerns votes and it will effect our age more than the majority of leave voters who are on average far older and dont have jobs and arent losing them to the immigrants. Therefore, the people over the age of 60 who are not working should not be allowed to vote and the voting age should be lowered to 16 and then another referendum should be had
2019-02-04 21:53
What you're suggesting is completely outrageous and dangerous. You essentially: 1) Put yourself above other citizens as you want to give yourself a right while taking it away from others because you don't like their opinions 2) Want a new referendum for something that was already decided on by the population because you do not like the outcome 3) Imply that 16 year old are generally mature, emotionally stable and educated enough to cast a well thought through vote, and that's from my and my acquaintances personal experience, as well as the legislative of pretty much any democratic state there is, not the case. You're skating on extremely thin ice there my friend.
2019-02-04 22:01
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
I am saying that it should be our right to vote as it concerns us far more than the people I said don't deserve the right to vote as why should someone else be able to decide our future, Im saying that A new referendum would be suitable if the people voting in it was changed as it could alter the outcome, Not all 16 year olds are able to cast a legitimate vote but that could be said about any age group however it is more important that the ones it affects the most have the most say in their future.
2019-02-04 22:05
You don't realize that your argument is a slippery slope. Same narrative as on the actual referendum applies here. Make an exception to include 17 and 16 year old citizens, people that are a little younger than that will complain. You have to make a cut-off somewhere and the sensible and universal cut-off is 18 years of age. Besides that, do you really think that two years make much of a difference, or is the fact that you are 16 and would like to vote much more likely the reason for you suggesting to lower the voting age to 16?
2019-02-04 22:12
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
The legal age of consent is 16, the legal driving age is 17 im sure these laws need more maturity than the right to vote also, it definitely would make a difference considering the gap was so small between leave and stay. Im not just saying this because om sixteen
2019-02-05 21:16
Age of consent is pretty much irrelevant, if you make a bad decision this solely impacts yourself and only yourself. Driving is also different, as you need to pass theoretical test and a practical test before you can drive, which is the proof that you are mature enough to drive a car. They both aren't really comparable to voting, both in terms of prerequisites and impact.
2019-02-06 11:29
 | 
United Kingdom bvipster 
Okay well you are allowed to get married at the age of 16, you are allowed to live by yourself at the age of 16, you are allowed to join the army and many more things you can do at the age of 16 that at least in my opinion require far more maturity than voting
2019-02-06 17:47
I'll just refer to my last post as it seems like you didn't read it well enough
2019-02-06 22:18
 | 
Dominican Republic SantoDomingo 
Will it ever happen
2019-01-29 22:04
no
2019-01-29 22:06
 | 
I knew it
2019-01-29 22:06
if brexit happens i will drink 1 fewer glasses of water for two days
2019-01-29 22:07
Don't risk your life ! ! !
Just drink water when you need to my friend, no need to harm yourself.
2019-01-29 22:21
 | 
Estonia teremartin 
ez for brexit leave for sure
2019-01-29 22:07
 | 
Europe Instabait 
Brits are now shiting in their pants.
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
Im more interested in the shitshow between France and Italy over migrants :D
2019-01-29 22:30
It is just bragging. France doesn't want them, Italy doesn't want them and EU has rules under which the migrants has to stay in the country they stepped in first. So of course Italy believe this is unfair since they are on the way and then France call them Nazi to not accepting them. Yet when Italy denial a ship to land, France don't accept it either. In all this the french government is sneaky/clever enough to still appear as the good humanist despite having the exact same position as Italy. Deals between UK and France once UK left will be more fun to watch, because right now France is keeping all the immigrant who want to cross the sea to go in UK. Once they leave, France can open the path.
2019-01-29 23:05
Its funny. Italy bases their logic on the flag the ship is wearing. I remember last week a dutch ship came ashore and they want us to take them. Basically saying to refugees just put a flag of the country you want to go to and ur good to go ayy lmao
2019-02-07 00:11
People like Macron or Merkel don't want any soft play with UK. Because if the Brexit goes well, then anti EU of their own country won't be blocked by a fear of leaving anymore. So since the start there was no good exit for leaving to hope for. My bet is : after failure of re negotiation, May will accept another referendum. But it will not be to remain or leave but for this deal or a hard brexit.
2019-01-29 22:50
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
Mps would not allow a referendum between her shit deal and a shitter deal xD
2019-01-29 23:15
Since EU will not change the offered deal, her parliament will reject it again, one of the 27 will veto a delay, if she want to respect the people's vote (Leave) and avoid an hard brexit, it is her only way out.
2019-01-29 23:17
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
Its going to a general election or a referendum on leave/remain if she fails the next deal. Not her deal or hard brexit (mps would block it)
2019-01-29 23:19
So she will back off on every statement she made so far about respecting the people's vote? Also, what if the new vote is still a leave? Hard brexit directly? And if it is not, another one for a bo3 ?
2019-01-29 23:21
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
As i said, its not her choice, our government required government backing. She doesn't have the power to do whatever she wants, especially when even some of her own party dont support her to give her a majority in parliament. If the result is leave then im pretty sure she will go back to the EU for amendments (they will prob say no), she'll come back, give her new offer (which prob will be denied) and then we go to a no deal scenario, but if thats denied then we will have a general election and at this point she probably would've stepped down After this its up to the new government who will again approach the EU (who may or may not negotiate) and then its just a never ending cycle
2019-01-29 23:24
And that sounds better for you than my referendum? I head that your Parliament are chosing questions of referendums, but I wonder if there is enough parliamentarians pro "referendum reboot" for that.
2019-01-29 23:28
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
Your choice isnt a choice. Its not how it works
2019-01-29 23:27
I edited
2019-01-29 23:28
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
I think the conservatives if they fail on the next deals would rather back a refurendum to soloidify their position than to go to a general election
2019-01-29 23:30
And do you think conservatives people who voted leave will accept to see their vote challenged by their own representatives and forgive them for the next elections?
2019-01-29 23:32
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
I hope a second referendum comes. All the leave babies saying LeAvE mEaNs LeAvE, just please shut the fuck up.
2019-01-29 23:22
Expected from a Scot. We wish you had left like you promised. So you could have walked into the sunset and had your Salmond (rapist) led socialist utopia and a budget based on falling oil revenue. We would have died of laughter.
2019-01-29 23:54
 | 
United Kingdom Hamshanks 
Im not Scottish....
2019-01-30 00:00
That's a term to qualify people from the UK who didn't want to leave the EU
2019-02-01 07:29
This is what happens when a remoaner is put in charge of brexit negotiations
2019-01-30 00:00
Do you think that anyone could have gotten a better deal ?
2019-01-30 00:27
we should have just left. if they want us they will give us a deal last minute. if they don't want us then we are out. sooner we are out, the faster we can adapt to our new situation. all this stalling and uncertainty is just part of their undemocratic plot to keep us inside the EU.
2019-01-30 02:08
nobody wants you in or out, its quite irrelevant, 5 billion euro a year is what you contribute on average. its you guys that should be begging on your knees to not get royally fucked by the EU, you have no negotiation position. may tried to play bluff and look where that got her. she got checked hard. on both sides. now you have no deal that parliament can accept and 0 room left to negotiate with the EU. she did a fucking terrible job. but i cant say you deserved better.
2019-02-06 15:22
She did a shit job because she was just stalling and trying to betray the referendum. She did not support Brexit. She colludes with the EU. If she had done her job we would be out. EU should start a programme to replace the citizenship of remainers and resettle them on the continent. They are trying to overturn democracy.
2019-02-06 23:19
 | 
United Kingdom Kingcuz 
We're fucked bois... At least ill have you toxic fucks on HLTV
2019-01-30 02:10
 | 
<3 Fuck the UK <3
2019-02-01 07:47
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
No UK members on HLTV if there is a hard brexit :( Sorry
2019-02-04 21:50
i think there's a more than likely chance now that we will not leave. the referendum is gonna be betrayed :( at least i will get to riot again wooooooooooooo
2019-01-31 04:26
 | 
Russia v0x1k 
general election please.
2019-02-01 10:49
 | 
Right, so
2019-02-04 21:45
 | 
Norway PeteZz 
Sorry, but UK... /disband
2019-02-04 21:51
obviously the english and welsh that voted in favor of brexit are a bunch of inbred 85 iq islanders who wouldnt recognize an economic opportunity if it shat them in the face. i sincerely hope they carry on with brexit, and the day after, northern ireland and scotland seceed and join the EU. if the english dont leave we will have to tolerate their incessant whining for the rest of eternity.
2019-02-06 15:18
UP THE BREXIT
2019-02-06 15:21
 | 
United Kingdom Ginoe 
Oh I hope that there won't be brexit. Mrs Theresa May is actually one of the worst prime minister ever. Leaving EU without any good regulations would be devastating for UK. Brexit voters are mainly stupid unemployed nationalists living thanks to governmental money.
2019-02-06 17:58
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
I really want to understand it. Are they exiting or not?
2019-02-06 22:23
They will exit only the terms are not certain yet. There is a deal on the table that the EU27 has agreed of and that UK negotiators also said yes to, but it has been voted down in UK parliament. The UK parliament has also vote and decided they want a deal, only that means nothing in reality since that vote does not stop them exiting on March 29th regardless if there is a deal or not. Many in the UK are expecting/hoping/wanting that by them playing hard to please, that the EU will offer them better terms for a deal. However that is VERY unlikely not at least because it seems, what the UK most wants is an open border between Ireland and Northern Ireland while not having to follow EU rules. Ie. they want their cake and eat it too. Alternatively they want a time limited deal on what is to happen with that same border, this won't happen since the EU sees this as being an automatic road to the open border like suggested above. I see three possible scenarios now. A. The UK leaves with a hard brexit on March 29th. B. The deadline is moved and the UK stays in the EU for another year. C. The UK realizes the best they will get is the deal that is on the table, changes their minds and they take it. With option B it will mean that the UK will be suffering from uncertainty for another year. They will really start to feel what the means for their economy and I suspect this will then make more people in the UK want to stay, for that reason I can not see the brexit people accepting B. Also I doubt that the brexit people will admit defeat and accept what is on the table and also the DUP is against this, so this then leaves A as the likely scenario. There will be chaos. Anyone that owns anything in the UK best get rid of that and put their value in $ instead, if thinking short term, or Euro.
2019-02-06 23:33
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
Wow that was elaborative. Thank you. But i think it’s gonna be B. Because when leaders can’t find a solution, they usually just delay it.
2019-02-06 23:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.