Thread has been deleted
Last comment
s1mple AWP vs Rifle
bottle | 
Bulgaria VeryHAWTGuy! 
I don't know what was he played more in his first years of professional CS, but imo he is better at rifling. I know that in 2018 was the whole year AWPer, but still think he can be more efficient with the rifle (ak, playing as an entry fragger and CT being great at holds, also he was super good 2-nd AWP back in the day when GuardiaN was in the team). I would just like to see changes in Na'Vi changing him not being the AWP player maybe and getting some freshnesh into the lineup. The thing is that now CIS has got so MANY young talents, here I will write some of them: xsepower (this guy is pretty good with the AWP from what I have heard and also he is pretty young almazer is the next guy. Again 20 years old and a great new talent Maybe even Jerry from ForZe too. Jame from AVANGAR might be their best pickup actually. The guy is 20-years old. SO DAMN GOOD with the AWP (Epecially on the T SIDE, and especially on t side Cache, but CT too.) He can also be their IGL, because he is doing pretty good in AVANGAR both with the AWP and IGLing, so yeah, a great player indeed. There are many more of course, but I would love to see these new talents getting a change right now!
2019-02-06 17:17
+iDISBALANCE
2019-02-08 17:21
the only one who needs to be replaced in navi is zeus
2019-02-08 17:22
+1 the guy ran out of the IGL luck after his major win
2019-02-08 17:39
 | 
Denmark Snakebye 
Posts in 2019 all trash
2019-02-08 17:40
 | 
United States BubbleFlameszz 
Yeah, rifling takes more skill and would be more worth it than AWPing for S1mple.
2019-02-08 17:42
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.