Thread has been deleted
Last comment
200iq or lack of morals?
hardstyle | 
Germany NitczkaCS 
Seriously I am losing respect to organisations with fishy moves like BIG like eUnited and even this Bravado thing which is different than the two but still weird. Fans wil lynch me and l say what matters is the result, but really is this all? No ethics no morals.. ?! I think that roster lock is not enough. They should bring roster lock with 6th player allowed + a transfer season. eUnited: Destroyed by Swole and didnt get spot for Sydney and now just stealing players from them and this is allowed? I feel really sorry for them and plus they have pro league ahead..I really hope eUnited will not get that Sydney spot..and I hope Swole can come back stronger for pro league BIG: first the Xantares thing just few days before roster lock (yes ex-SS could not qualify at the end but after all there was no time and they were upset with the sudden desicion kind of betrayal) with nex surgery explanation, then nex as 6th in roster while fooling smooya with a bullshit story about gob coach change etc and getting rid of him right before major? Smooya contributed more than any of them for this spot imo and someone else who just did not even play minor get a spot at major. Anyhow I dont like smooya at all, I was supporting BIG but it doesnt make it right and anyhow I lost already respect during this BUG shit. Everthing is so fishy about them. Bravado: This I will not understand at all..So they could not afford their team all this destiny project etc started and now they suddenly have money after just 2 weeks or something to afford a new squad??? Yes Denial reached their players which can be discussed if right or wrong, but with the situation the players were facing -and projectdestiny was a temporary solution- I fully understand that they accepted the offer of Denial. This whole thing is somehow bothering me and doesnt feel right. There are many top teams out there that fully deserve their spots and dont even feel the need to go dirty and fishy which is not a lack of IQ, but a strong awareness of morals and the respect to opponents. Respect to them
2019-02-11 09:19
God | 
Poland henlo 
too long, didnt read have a nice day
2019-02-11 09:19
+1.5
2019-02-12 10:43
 | 
United States Acetk 
With bravado they didn't have enough money to pay the living expenses of the players staying in na the new roster is 4/5ths NA and I think detrony owns part of the org. So they only need to pay a salary and not living costs.
2019-02-11 09:25
 | 
Germany GoBIG0rGoHome 
Detrony was the brother of the Org CEO if i'm not mistaken
2019-02-11 09:36
 | 
Germany GoBIG0rGoHome 
did you ever hear an interview? 1. smooya left by himself because he wasnt happy to play the awp together with tabsen, not any bullshit with gob as coach ... Lenz also said this was never meant to happen and you shouldnt believe everything smooya twitters (like he wants to be coach smooya while he hasnt got time anyway) 2. gob and legija especially were very good friends of Xantares, he was a free agent without an org -> so he didnt got paid regularely and if you know smooya is probably leaving what they kinda knew before it is just normal to sign the best possible option ... also Lenz knew nex could comeback without a surgery because they were at nearly every doctor in Berlin and they said just a bit of Reha and let it normally recover is enough too (why a surgery if its not really needed tho)... and also smooya and contribution ... if you are on ur mobile during praccs what he said by himself on an interview i dont know where the contribution really is... if the screams during matches are real contribution i have to say sorry its not ... its passionate not contribution... even tho i really like smooya but yeah his decision to leave and his attitude behind the scenes we know make it okay that he left/got kicked 3. Please cmon the jump bug like big is the only team which used a LEGAL thing even confirmed by PGL that it was legal to use ... btw Liquid also abused it what was their absolute right to do so + big couldnt be a the teams meeting where they talked about that because no one said there are talks about this and they've already left for dinner at this time ... what was confirmed by enough pros that were on the meeting ... so every point what you said is just wrong and stupid at the end, at least about big ... about the other 2 i dont know any real backround info because i havent listened to any interviews about those 2 cases, but the arguments about big are really kinda stupid
2019-02-11 09:35
so you really believe every story they are telling? Smooya had to say he wanted this which is win win situation. It would not be good for BIG and it would not look good for Smooya either. There is no player who would give up a Major with such ‘excuses’. Sorry but I dont believe. Ans yes acc to me all teams who were standing together there not to use the bug were doing the right thing. It is not about legal and illegal. It is about respect.
2019-02-11 09:43
 | 
Poland Este 
Actually in that whole smooya and BIG situation, smooya really looked like shit during tournaments. I'm not saying it only in skillwise terms, he was shit for a while but in motivational terms. I remember video of BIG games in playoffs of one of the recent tournaments, they were literally on the ropes, casters saying BIG has to push themselves if they don't want to get out of the tournament and then... camera switched to the players and smooya was smiling and laughing in front of the monitor. Honestly I've never seen someone who "looked" so relaxed, almost like he was playing fpl game with randoms. Never seen something like that, of course this proves nothing, but to me - watching him play was suffering.
2019-02-12 11:18
I totally agree with you here and also I don’t like him to be honest. Behaviour is an important part, but the problem is this still doesnt change the fact that BIG also acted a bid fishy with him. The whole thing doesnt look ok to me
2019-02-12 13:10
From watching Smooya's streams I remember clearly he has said many times that he wants to leave BIG, even right after the major
2019-02-12 17:14
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
LDLC qualifying to pro league and let Alex go to Vitality and Amanek leave for holidays
2019-02-11 09:42
Isnt LDLC still in MDL?
2019-02-12 10:31
 | 
Other WorldIsAFuck 
Yeah idk what this guy's on
2019-02-12 10:37
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
on your mother's pussy
2019-02-12 17:11
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
yeah it was 3DMAX who let lucky and jackz go after qualify, LDLC failed cause organizer didnt want to rescheduled the match against VP that happened the day they came back from US
2019-02-12 17:11
Oh y I remember now
2019-02-12 20:14
 | 
Belarus @Bitly 
Bravado did nothing wrong.
2019-02-11 09:42
No I am not saying they did wrong, but I dont understand how they can afford squad after such a short time. This cannot be explained with accommodation costs only
2019-02-12 10:24
 | 
Belarus @Bitly 
Because their new squad isn't in NA.
2019-02-12 10:52
It is up to org to add a liberatory clause in player contract to avoid their leave. Some are doing it already and that's what we call the player buyout. If team you named didn't, then it is their fault. If they did, then they got the money they negotiated with the player when they signed him. If that money is too low, here again their fault. Both case : it is these "spoiled" team's fault. If you want to go professional, then you get professional to write contracts.
2019-02-12 10:42
 | 
India stiwa5k 
Every word you said is true
2019-02-12 10:53
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
But putting a "buyout-clause" inside a contract only determines the amount you have to pay. If there is no such clause you still have to pay to buy someone out of an existing pro-contract. Only difference is that the amount you pay has to be negotiated and is not pre-set like it would be with a clause. So afterall it would be bad to put a clause in case you really want to hold a player (except you make it ridiculous high, but than the player might not sign the contract in the first place). E: didnt follow any of the swole patrol thing tbh, only some hltv threads
2019-02-12 10:58
I believe csgo players are under a representing contract for most of them (at least it was the case of envyUs former french roster). Like models for brand. Because there are no league of professional csgo unlike in sport or perhaps even in LoL or Overwatch or in South Korea. So I don't think there are standard buyout. If you were speaking of something else, I didn't get your message.
2019-02-12 11:03
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
Yea you got me right. I'm just guessing that it's similar to other pro sports contracts. Can't really tell and not really motivated to research it atm xD
2019-02-12 11:14
 | 
China Slasher8888 
From a business perspective, this is definitely what some would say 200 iq. But personally i feel like the eUnited one (Bravado seems excusable and BIG seems questionable) is totally disrespectful, and immoral. Like, it's not illegal i believe, but it's just like the whole situation with CollabDRM copyright striking everyone on youtube: absolute bs.
2019-02-12 11:04
 | 
France whiteknightJR 
for bravado you just have to use your brain to understand that having to pay everything for the five players isnt the same thing as having to pay everything for 1 players the problems is more about them being south african then anything else
2019-02-12 11:05
Seriously I am losing respect to organisations with fishy moves like BIG like eUnited and even this Bravado thing which is different than the two but still weird. Fans wil lynch me and l say what matters is the result, but really is this all? No ethics no morals.. ?! I think that roster lock is not enough. They should bring roster lock with 6th player allowed + a transfer season. eUnited: Destroyed by Swole and didnt get spot for Sydney and now just stealing players from them and this is allowed? I feel really sorry for them and plus they have pro league ahead..I really hope eUnited will not get that Sydney spot..and I hope Swole can come back stronger for pro league BIG: first the Xantares thing just few days before roster lock (yes ex-SS could not qualify at the end but after all there was no time and they were upset with the sudden desicion kind of betrayal) with nex surgery explanation, then nex as 6th in roster while fooling smooya with a bullshit story about gob coach change etc and getting rid of him right before major? Smooya contributed more than any of them for this spot imo and someone else who just did not even play minor get a spot at major. Anyhow I dont like smooya at all, I was supporting BIG but it doesnt make it right and anyhow I lost already respect during this BUG shit. Everthing is so fishy about them. Bravado: This I will not understand at all..So they could not afford their team all this destiny project etc started and now they suddenly have money after just 2 weeks or something to afford a new squad??? Yes Denial reached their players which can be discussed if right or wrong, but with the situation the players were facing -and projectdestiny was a temporary solution- I fully understand that they accepted the offer of Denial. This whole thing is somehow bothering me and doesnt feel right. There are many top teams out there that fully deserve their spots and dont even feel the need to go dirty and fishy which is not a lack of IQ, but a strong awareness of morals and the respect to opponents. Respect to them
2019-02-12 11:07
Yep, the scene need more rules and transparency to build trust.
2019-02-12 11:18
Yes exactly thats what I mean. You summarised it perfectly
2019-02-12 13:13
Bravado announced that they had a sponsor that was willing to pay for what they couldn't raise in the campaign. The players left even tho they knew this, because they wanted to join a more established organization instead of developing Bravado as they go. There was even a HLTV news article about this all..
2019-02-12 11:30
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.