Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Gaben and Valve lie
tabseN | 
Germany NatsuS 
Valve is convicted. They lie about the Major Ban of a Dota player. Short: Kuku wrote in MM "ChingChong" (normal MM trash talk) Chinese people cry about it. He apologized but tried to cover it up in the first place. Rumors said Government would not allow him to visit China. But Valve said "First, for clarification, Kuku is not banned by the Chinese government." The Major is over but WESG started "After inquiring the Ministry of Foreign Affair and Ministry of Public Security in Chongqing. We are regret to let you know that KUKU is not allowed to enter Chongqing for the WESG event according to the decision from the city government." Do you think Valve is a company that deserves our trust?
2019-02-11 20:47
GuardiaN | 
Belgium psavow 
I'm not really informed to the situation, but I guess Valve has the right to ban him from the tournament, even over the tournament organisers, so I guess it's all up to them. Did he only trash talk or did he do worse things or has he done this multiple times? That gives a better reason to ban him, I suppose.
2019-02-11 20:52
tabseN | 
Germany NatsuS 
Valve said there is no Ban by the Government. Now the Government banned the player Valve said about "No Ban by the Government" It has nothing to do if Valve bans him or not. They told a lie
2019-02-11 20:54
GuardiaN | 
Belgium psavow 
Oh ok, I misunderstood. Yeah, that's pretty strange from Valve to say stuff like that then. To be honest, if you saw the winners of the Steam Awards, you know how rigged it all is behind the scenes at Valve probably.
2019-02-11 20:56
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.