Thread has been deleted
Last comment
aug and sg
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
these shits should be nerfed cs is all about skill not these clowny shit fucking dumm dummies BRING M4 AND AK47 BACK
2019-02-11 23:14
go play cod if you want to use scope liberals 😎😎😎
2019-02-11 23:15
#5
Twistzz | 
Poland kamuk 
libtards destroyed :o
2019-02-11 23:18
😎😎😎😎rekt libtards
2019-02-11 23:31
#19
juliano | 
El Salvador mikj 
Torqued 1 Liberals 0
2019-02-11 23:33
#24
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
+1 liberals DESTROYED with facts and logic 😎😎😎
2019-02-11 23:37
Stupid libtards ez4torqued 😎😎
2019-02-12 12:12
#2
 | 
Austria ArmendZTC 
why should they be nerfed when the only thing that changed was the price?
2019-02-11 23:15
#3
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
are u 12 and u cant understand some economic stuff and benefits coming from it?
2019-02-11 23:17
lets nerf weapons that got never buffed
2019-02-11 23:18
#6
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
they should be deleted from competitive tbh
2019-02-11 23:19
no they shouldnt, every other esport game has meta changes over the time. why shouldnt cs have that?
2019-02-12 11:51
#37
REZ | 
Sweden jackir 
because then garbagebr will suck even more
2019-02-12 12:31
#7
TaZ | 
Poland laczyslaw 
remember u can stil buy aug
2019-02-11 23:22
#8
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
only virgins plays aug
2019-02-11 23:23
#9
TaZ | 
Poland laczyslaw 
so do that virgin :) and stop cry ;]
2019-02-11 23:24
#10
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
dummie
2019-02-11 23:24
#11
TaZ | 
Poland laczyslaw 
cry is free, make 1 more thread about it
2019-02-11 23:25
AUG is cool but i think soon they will nerf it, because he still a good weapon in close position.
2019-02-11 23:26
Only small dicks play that shit.
2019-02-11 23:26
+1
2019-02-11 23:27
#16
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
+1
2019-02-11 23:29
+69
2019-02-12 12:29
#15
 | 
Namibia ogge_ 
I only play aug as ct nowadays Ps I am global + 4200h aaaand not that noob;)))
2019-02-11 23:29
global in 2019 omegalul sO gUd
2019-02-12 11:57
#18
ZywOo | 
Germany MTD3 
I would like to see more scout mains tbh
2019-02-11 23:32
#20
rigoN | 
Czech Republic stinx 
just buff m4 no need to nerf aug
2019-02-11 23:33
Or boost price of aug
2019-02-11 23:34
#23
 | 
Brazil subconsious 
make m4 hs bullet 95 dmg
2019-02-11 23:36
#22
EliGE | 
Turkey Kuzanni4 
Aug the best
2019-02-11 23:35
these guns way harder to use than ak or m4...awp the easiest weapon in cs:go.
2019-02-12 11:56
I've got no stand in if AUG or SG should be nerfed or not or if they belong to competitive CSGO or not.. But how the heck can u even claim that AK/M4 are easier to operate then AUG/SG? Start tapping your mouse instead of spraying constantly and prove yourself wrong.. Obviously, there are situations where the basic rifles are stronger since they're easier to handle while comparing to a non-scoped AUG/SG but the basic rifles lose by a landslide when you reach a distance where scope is more viable.
2019-02-12 12:02
No((
2019-02-12 11:56
the m4 is just too bad, why should people still use it, when the Aug is simply better? Dont understand the flame at all Also the price of the AUG is just fine, i think valve should lower the cost of the M4 since its literally as bad as a famas at the moment. Like 2,6k - 2,8k for an M4 would maybe boost it a bit. But even then, its worse than the AUG.
2019-02-12 12:02
Just because you have no idea how to use them and others do doesnt make them clowny, it makes you bad
2019-02-12 12:00
I think that the aug and the sg don't have to be nerf but i think they have to cost $200 or $250 more
2019-02-12 12:25
just put original cost back. problem solved. nothing wrong with the guns they will probably do that after major
2019-02-12 12:27
Well it is kinda clear that after the major both scoped rifles will get a nerf/a higher price
2019-02-12 12:31
#38
Kush | 
Netherlands protiny 
m4 and ak didn’t go anywhere so stop your bitching. Hell the krieg and bullpup didnt even get a buff they simply got a small price reduction. It doesnt break the game and they are fine like it is.
2019-02-12 12:32
i don't mean to offend but here's the thing, you're either: a> 49% chance: noob and don't know how to use the weapons. b> 49% chance: noob and don't want to learn how use the weapons for "reasons". c> 2% chance: normal guy, not bad in game but tilted about the weapons "advantage". Since you claim about "bring m4 and ak47 back", i can only supose you're option a or b. Both of those weapons have always been in cs and csgo. What is truly undertandable is about the price, since aug is slightly better then m4 overall due the scope, armor penetration, etc and i agree that it's price should be higher like 3300 or 3400. Sg is noot as good as aug and i barely use it since ak is 2700 and much better overall, but to make it even, it's price should be higher either.
2019-02-12 12:38
#40
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
+1 I hated them before the update and now I hate even more.
2019-02-12 12:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.