Ulletical recoil master and aim botz are good workshop maps, might wanna give those a go to improve your aim and spray control.
tip #1 dont get addicted to hltv
Well if someone insults u ignore
Serbians and finnish guys will see ur indian flag and flip out and they are kids
Never reply to Nt comment nice try
Or 0/8 coz they r kids too they don't have much to say and keep baiting
Theu may call u forsaken street shitter ignore them they r fan of stereotype insults
Also there r smart guy who r good germans Viktorial
Then few others french n belgies can b rude too
I recommend you to join a faction
tip: dont get into skins, stinky and shaky business
run.. RUN !!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Newfags are not welcomed.
Dont go to hltv and consider quitting cs right away. not worth it
Never listen to HLTV users unless me
tip2 No one is talking srsly here
tip3 csgo is a trash game with trash community
tip4 if u want to be better start playing dm, and aimbotz.
tip5 skins are useless and not worth real money never buy it from ur own pocket
tip6 watch top 10 team matches
tip7 don't take these tips srsly
dont ruin yourself, go uninstall
Just try to enjoy the game and learn things on your own
More Inputs Please!
Had nothing much about teams, players, users and the in-game stuffs...
I will give you 1 week to suffer racism and start to be toxic here. Good luck on the worst community
only strong minded people dont leave at the 1st week of HLTV
Signed up 2019-01-06 men)))))))
Don't use hltv forum to prevent brain cancer.
U will hear that a lot
there is an ex pro player called jonty who uses hltv, if he messages you, show respect, dont be racist, put all comments in english, dont bet on matches;)
What if this guy is just some vet HLTV user on an alt baiting you all. LUL
Don't visit r/globaloffensive and remember that ChrisJ is the best player in the world
thank me later :)
dont waste your life in this shithole scene go out and do drugs or something
Try to quit now or you will be addicted to this forum with a lot of stupid and racist users.
If you do decide to stay, just don't visit threads related to countries since you will only see people shittalking on other countries only on the basis of the negative things.
Doesn't matter how nice you try to be, soon you will start being toxic too.
Welcome! This forum will consume your soul in such a rapid manner that when you realized it, you'll become part of it.
PS: Be in mind that HLTV is like a cancerous child of 4chan, so expect racism, randomness, and most importantly, bad quality CS discussions.
thank me later :)
but please don't type
hurts my eyes
For brief knowledge of the scene, search on HLTV for:
Top 10 teams of 2018
Top 20 players of 2018 (20 separate articles on 20 best players of the last year)
Year in photos: 2018
1. we're not a family, stop using "fam".
2. hltv is the number 1 source to find out about past, present and future matches and tournaments as well as the streams/vods for it, the rest is just shitposting and banter. the forums are only 1% actual discussions and most of that is not about cs:go.
3. you learn about players by watching the tournaments. build your own opinions, the opinions of others are worthless. if you're interested in the history of cs:go, check out thooorin on youtube.
"by the numbers" is a popular weekly podcast about the news. i suggest watching it live on twitch.tv/rlewisreports because the funniest bits get cut in the youtube version. hltv also do a podcast called "hltv confirmed" which is informative but less entertaining. another podcast is "counter points" on youtube, they have interesting guests.
4. you learn about guns, recoil and maps by playing and also watching the tournaments.
5. don't buy skins if you don't have the money to spare. skin trading is dead since valve shut down opskins.
6. people aren't nice in words and approach because you don't mean anything to them. they don't need you so they won't be nice to you. learn to live with it. ignore the insults or you'll have a bad time.
7. you're not going to revolutionise hltv. you're the new guy, YOU adapt to US. take hltv for what it is or get the fuck out.
8. kids say dumb shit all the time and when called out they say it's "baiting". only respond to comments that seem serious. and even then there's a good chance they will respond with "baited".
9. hide your flag if you don't want stereotypes applied to you. people will insult you based on your flag. they will call you a coward if you do hide it, but that's another thing you have to learn to live with.
10. don't be racist or you will get reported, possibly banned.
do not accept user with hot girls pic, are scammers
Your english is too good
here’s what you need to know
french cs = dead, never coming back
brazil cs = dead, but coming back
denmark cs = peaked, dying (astralis only good team)
sweden cs = dead
NA CS = second only to denmark, has lots of talent
China cs = good but really inconsistent
664 posts and says new to cs lol.
How old are you ? you seem too nice to be here. Close this website and never come back again, ever. You'd loose innocence.