Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Tilting TOO MUCH (CS)
 | 
Sweden s1mple_1_1_Dev2ce_0 
Yo Its going pretty good in school and overall in life But I tilt so fucking much in CS, I dont know why But yesterday I wanted to throw my mouse in the wall (its wireless) And I havent destroyed anything since I was kid and played FIFA wtf men) Lost 14-16 4 times, We lead 8-2, 8-1, team Loos eco and then 8-7 then 14-14, loose to force buy and loose match, fuck I get mad man 14 -14 , 5v3, loose to pistol, 14-16 FOUR FUCKING TIMES IN 3 DAYS!
2019-02-12 20:04
God | 
Poland henlo 
just carry harder lol
2019-02-12 20:05
FalleN | 
India GalexE 
Ignore all the rest And get emotional to hear the name of a banned user...wtfmen) He is a naice guy
2019-02-12 20:06
 | 
Europe bad_at_life 
better wins
2019-02-12 20:06
if u actually want advice i think not taking the game that seriously or basically understanding u can play another one after another one and so on might help, did for me, loosing faceit premium matches 16-14 or something is frustrating but its fine as you can go play again.
2019-02-12 20:07
ZywOo | 
Germany fulltilt 
u are bad at losing thats all, lets be honest ur a kid and life is pretty easy around that time so you think u are a winner but u arent, coz u lose on cs. Loser
2019-02-12 20:07
 | 
Europe Pflatzi 
u just noob just kidding lol, feeling with u
2019-02-12 20:08
 | 
Algeria ItsOkToBeWhite 
This Game will challenge you psychologically this game.... Let me tell you something you already know. This game ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as CS:GO. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever. The margin for error is so small, I mean, one-half a step too late, or too early, and you don’t quite make it. One half-second too slow or too fast, you don’t quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They’re in every break of the game, every minute, every second. Make a choice, right? You just decide what it’s gonna be, Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going. Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt. Get a reward for it. Now if you know what you’re worth, then go ahead and get what you’re worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit and not point fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that! Because everyday is a new day. Every moment is a new moment! So now you gotta go out and show them that I’m a different creature. Now! I’ma show you how great I am! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.Now, what are you gonna do? Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
2019-02-12 20:10
 | 
United States jcv999 
lol just dont be a pussy
2019-02-12 20:31
Take a break and play some Apex legends. Then comeback to cs.
2019-02-12 22:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.