rip pickems............
sterling | 
Finland postmahoney 
CRY IS FREE I PUT ENCE 3-0 GRAYHPUND 0-3 XAXAXAXAX
2019-02-14 05:03
sacksacksacksacksack
2019-02-14 05:04
Slovenia kivoJ 
Still underway! Mine will be sealed today. ENCE 3-0 and Spirit 0-3. These are the most important to me, if you win at least one it's already a good stage. So hard, so random!
2019-02-14 05:04
Gas | 
Faroe Islands The_Muslims 
EZ4ENCE
2019-02-14 05:06
Tyloo 3-0 Furia 0-3 ez
2019-02-14 05:09
if this is true then wp man
2019-02-14 05:11
Is not me is my friens that havent watch cs for some months now and he remembers the good tyloo He didnt know furia players so he put them 0-3 lol so,lucky
2019-02-14 05:24
lol I put furia to qualify at first actually, but then replaced them with C9
2019-02-14 05:27
yea i have furia to qualify aswell, kinda disappointed watching them
2019-02-14 17:39
 | 
Switzerland iliketurtels 
tyloo 3-0 grayhound 0-3
2019-02-14 17:40
who cares
2019-02-14 05:13
ur mom
2019-02-14 05:14
All my exes live in Texas like I'm George Strait Or they go to Georgia State where Tuition is handled by some random nigga that live in Atlanta That she only see when she feels obligated Admitted it to me the first time we dated But she was no angel, and we never waited I took her for sushi, she wanted to fuck So we took it to go, told them don't even plate it And we never talk too much after I blew up Just only 'hello' or 'happy belated' And I think I text her and told her I made it And that's when she text me and told me she prayed it And that's when I text her and told her I love it And right after texting, told her I'm faded She asked What have I learned since getting richer I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures I learned Hennessey and enemies is one hell of a mixture Even though it's fucked up, girl, I'm still fucking wit ya Damn, is it the fall Time for me to revisit the past It's women to call There's albums to drop, there's liquor involved There's stories to tell, we been through it all Interviews are like confessions Get the fuck up out my dressing room, confusing me with questions Like Do you love this shit? Are you high right now? Do you ever get nervous? Are you single? I heard you fucked your girl, is it true? You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit' you? And I say Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Fuckin' right, all right (And we say) Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Fuckin' right, all right So much for being optimistic They say love is in the air, so I Hold my breath until my face turn purple Keep a few bad bitches in my circle My nuts hang like ain't no curfew Bitch if you wave, then I will surf you I flew jet, she flew commercial But we still met, later that night After my session, she came over I was aggressive, and she was sober I gave her pills She started confessing and started undressing And ask me to hold her And so I did, but that was last month And now she's texting me, asking for closure Damn She say this shit gon' catch up to me I keep tissue paper We eat each other whenever we at the dinner table She say she hate that she love me And she wish I was average Shit, sometimes I wish the same And I wish she wasn't married Promises, I hope I never break 'em Met a female dragon, had a fire conversation but Interviews are like confessions Get the fuck up out my bedroom confusing me with questions like Do you love this shit? Are you high right now? Do you ever get nervous? Are you single? I heard you fucked your girl, is it true? You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit' you? Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Fuckin right, all right (And we say) Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Damn right, all right Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Fuckin' right, all right (And we say) Hell yeah Hell yeah, hell yeah Fuckin' right Damn right, all right Aw Yeah
2019-02-14 05:18
Oh I'm sorry man, I didn't know! JK, JK, I knew all along! And she's sucking on my hose I go twelve inch deep in the pussy After twenty minutes you can drive a fucking Jeep in the pussy Know what I'm talking 'bout? Smack her in the pussy When I pee it burns Let it burn like George Bushy I regret to inform you I fucked your girl's pussy Man I swear I didn't know JK, JK, JK, JK I knew all along! I just fucked your girl before this song And I know it's kind of wrong When she's sucking on my dong And she's so fat like a land whale Uh, shoot that poon with a harpoon Yeah, I just wanna lick a whale in the fucking whale pussy That's why I fucked your fat girlfriend you fucking nerd! But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice She's so nice She's so nice She lets me use her body But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice Yeah, treat her like a bitch I fuck her in the ass and I fuck her in the tits If she can handle that then I'll let her suck my dick And her man is coming back so I better make it quick Yeah, you know who you are you piece of shit Your girlfriend's always sucking on my dick like a Slim Jim stick So next time you go down on her clit Tell me how my dick tastes Tell me how my motherfucking dick tastes But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice I treat her badly But she comes back, every time It goes to show That none of these hoes Are worth a dime But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice But she's so nice
2019-02-14 05:17
REZ | 
United States hEgReNaDe 
switched vici 0-3 to grayhound 4 hours before pickems locked is good
2019-02-14 05:13
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina im_not_toxic 
tyloo 3-0 grayhound 0-3 huehueheu
SS | 
Japan Kryptonic_ 
Same considered putting renegades at 3-0 hope tyloo wins tho
2019-02-14 17:55
mine is still good
 | 
United States Slyckz 
good shit
2019-02-14 05:26
aaxaxxaaxaxax
2019-02-14 17:39
lul
 | 
France arioneleven 
rip , ence 3 0 . vici 0 3 .
2019-02-14 17:42
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.