Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Do you like playing CSGO with the AUG meta?
United States whatisthisidonteven 
There are lots of topics about watching pro CS in the AUG meta, but I am interested to here what you all think about playing the game in the new meta.
2019-02-17 02:30
i like it, think its a nice change
2019-02-17 02:31
i don't play aug just m4
2019-02-17 02:34
 | 
Bulgaria omaiguudness 
I cant play with aug for some reason im better off unscoped than scoped 4 some reason
2019-02-17 02:35
 | 
United States Doge14 
I like it, I used sg before anyway
2019-02-17 02:38
I like it. What i dont like is people who have somehow carried themselves to high levels in faceit but are so braindead and incapable or basic teamwork and communication that they ruin the experience. I have wet dreams for that 1 mirage match where im free to play my favourite position (b short) and my awper is not peeking if he spawns in china, my a players hold stairs and CT/triple/dark/default instead of one guy hiding in ninja while the other holds ramp close. And my B player knows that he can jumpspot van, hold from forest/backsite/kitchen/short/site and doesnt just ask to get boosted in site so he is entirely useless or jumps in van or barrel where he can get prefired. Its the small things that make me happy and believe it or not i play level 8 and i put more effort in trying to hold my team from tilting and swearing at each other in 2 different languages which they both dont understand. AUG being op? I really couldnt care less. People being shitty has always been and will always be the main issue with counterstrike.
2019-02-17 02:40
I like playing b short too man. I think AUG would be pretty powerful watching connector (and maybe even cross to triple) from b short. Keep up the good fight man.
2019-02-17 02:53
yeah its perfect. I actually used to buy aug whenever i could for that position. Its such a good spot an its very hard to play if Ts are good at taking mid. You need to be aware of connector, underpass, chair, people pushing the smoke especially if your awper is incompetent and doenst know what to do after getting smoked off (which btw is to rotate to Ct and hold ramp or palace passive while the A site player holds ramp from dark or default and the stairs player gets close to conn to hold under) .
2019-02-17 02:57
 | 
Taiwan SCVready 
I play it without using its scope. Somehow I cant hit my shots with scope especially when I spray.
2019-02-17 02:43
 | 
Bulgaria omaiguudness 
+1 same thing
2019-02-17 03:11
I like the input guys. I haven’t had a chance to play since October since I recently moved half way across the country, but I’d love to get back into it as some point. Sounds like the meta has changed a lot.
2019-02-17 02:48
autimatic | 
North America 37h4n 
I dont mind it i do think it should be nerfed but i think there should be variety
 | 
Palestine Baitor69 
I like it. What i dont like is people who have somehow carried themselves to high levels in faceit but are so braindead and incapable or basic teamwork and communication that they ruin the experience. I have wet dreams for that 1 mirage match where im free to play my favourite position (b short) and my awper is not peeking if he spawns in china, my a players hold stairs and CT/triple/dark/default instead of one guy hiding in ninja while the other holds ramp close. And my B player knows that he can jumpspot van, hold from forest/backsite/kitchen/short/site and doesnt just ask to get boosted in site so he is entirely useless or jumps in van or barrel where he can get prefired. Its the small things that make me happy and believe it or not i play level 8 and i put more effort in trying to hold my team from tilting and swearing at each other in 2 different languages which they both dont understand. AUG being op? I really couldnt care less. People being shitty has always been and will always be the main issue with counterstrike.
Dosia | 
Greenland Grobiz 
2019-02-17 02:56
Yeah, if you are complaining about it, you are just too big of a crybaby to learn the fucking meta
2019-02-17 03:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.