Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Need to change my sens
Thorin | 
Germany wolverinesucks 
I have played on low sens for a long time--- 0.7 with 600 dpi. At the moment i notice it more and more how hard it is for me to entry frag because eventhough i have a huge mouse mat, i need 3 swipes to turn 360. So you can see how checking angles is super hard. This has had good effects because i think it helped a lot with my movement, gamesense and crosshair placement, however its time to stop. Any advice on how to gradually increase my sens? I know my accuracy will go to shit and my spray is going to succc. Do you have experience with this? i know people decrease sens and dont increase. I feel comfortable with my sens and play well but if there is someone behind me and i have to do 180, im practically dead. HELPH MEH HLTV LEVEL 11 PLAYERS (im level 8 btw) Also, for people who believe counterstrike is all about aim. Its not, even if your aim is bad if you have good gamesense, a good team which calls correctly and good teamwork you can spray and pray and still get frags. But yea my aim is pretty crisp, but mostly because of anticipation and preparation, i usually suck when i get peeked from somewhere i consider cleared or dont expect. Thats why i want to increase my sens so i can react better and not get caught out. Most of my deaths are because Ts jump in my face with glock or mac 10 ... its embarrasing.
2019-02-17 19:33
I don’t think gradually improving your sens is going to help the process. After all it’s just musclememory. The best way is to just set time off to practice yourself and your new higher sens. Might take days or weeks of DM and perhaps casual MM to get used to a higher sens depending on the gap between new and old settings.
2019-02-17 19:37
good ideas, didnt consider casual. Thanks!
2019-02-17 19:59
Just uninstall man
2019-02-17 19:38
why?
2019-02-17 20:00
 | 
Netherlands apeklets_ 
you only really need to turn 180, but you need to be able to do so in one swipe, and not in 1.5 swipes. So we do the math, your new sens will be 0.7 * 3/2 = 1.05 np happy entrying also dont gradually increase your sens, it will only make your spray shit for longer
2019-02-17 19:41
thanks man i will try. will be spamming aimbotz, 1v1 and retake servers for a while :P
2019-02-17 19:59
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.