Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Spinner in MM
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
Hey guys! This is slightly off-topic, but I was playing with a non-prime friend (he's new). My username in the game was "I aren't think that" because I had just made the account and couldn't think of anything else to write, so why not. As soon as I joined, he (in a very American accent) said "Hey! A fellow HLTV brethren-in". I was like hey whatever like OK. I've seen some other people from HLTV, and they say hey and whatever and we go our separate ways. But, this guy just kept going at it, and then finally asked me what my name was. I said NoahHLTV, I used to be a baiter but then kinda stopped, and I just try to be friendly. Then he looked at my profile and said "haha you use propper [sic] grammar on HLTV? That's pretty funny!" I just said my usual line of "yeah, I pretend like that, it's really a bait". (That isn't true, but it usually gets people to shut up about things). Now, at the same times of this, hltv.org/profile/1103240/exposing-hltv-u.. visited my profile. I'm not calling this guy out, but it was at the EXACT same time. I was like OK, whatever. When I asked him about it, he said it was someone else, and that he is an American. I said cool, what's your account? He kinda ignored the question, and then said his account got a 10 year. I laughed and asked why, and it wasn't really the best reason. Something to do with sexualization of a minor, so I'm not even gonna go there. That was just a yikes moment, so I ignored that. Once he FINALLY gave me his account, he said that he got banned a few days ago. I can't remember the account, (I had to log in on an alt account, so he couldn't see who I really was, altough he did find it out, so I was in a private window.) On that account, there was 68 comments, which the last one was Augest 23rd of last year. When I said something about it, he said "oh yeah, it was in august". I found tons of shit about him, and the whole time he was making dumb, cringey references to 2016 memes. By the end of the match, he was telling me that he was Trik. (Not something to be proud of, IMO.) Fast forward to the next match, where he is telling everyone that he is Jonty. (First game he was my team, now he is on enemy.) Why should I care? Well he is spinbotting. Blantantly cheating throughout both matches. I reported him, but it's kind of crazy imo. If we ever find this person, well we know. He went by the name of "I AM CHEATING IN THE VIDEO GAME". I have some screenshots, but can't upload TGA files. If you see him, flame him and tell him HLTV doesn't want him, because unlike him, we want this game to thrive, where he cheats because he sucks. Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611989202.. Feelsbadman. This is exactly why I used a smurf account to play with friends, because I don't want to derank from shitters like this guy. The guy he was pretending to be was gayboy69 or something weird like that. Interesting. tl;dr: cheaters are bad Formatting/Spelling might not be onpoint, as I'm pretty mad at cheaters.
2019-02-19 03:01
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
reserved
2019-02-19 03:01
fidget spinner
2019-02-19 03:02
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
+111
2019-02-19 03:14
 | 
Japan KAMlKAZE 
Fuck cheaters but this moron is probably just trolling. theres no way he would actually be Jonty and trik (like you said being trik is NOT something to be proud of xD) Also mods MIGHT remove the post since you're saying that exposing_hltv_users could be a cheater, and this might lead to a witchhunt (I doubt it though, hltv is all memes and fun) Probably coincidence tbh.
2019-02-19 03:05
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
Yeah I hope it was a coinidence
2019-02-19 03:14
Simple | 
Mexico Ch4vez 
>a non-prime friend /closed cya later
2019-02-19 03:05
 | 
Other xrist 
dude who cares? he cheated on a free account wow. 1 million people were banned in january. Worst thing is when you play on prime and you get matched against people who have animated clantags, eg AIMWARE.NET scrolling through the scoreboard or gamesense. So disgusting.
2019-02-19 03:08
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
Why even play MM? lol
2019-02-19 03:18
 | 
Other xrist 
i usually play with low skilled friends who dont wanna play faceit
2019-02-19 03:18
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
Ah gotcha, fair enough
2019-02-19 03:19
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
+1
2019-02-19 03:21
You can't cheat on VAC secured servers.
2019-02-19 03:22
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
Agreed
2019-02-19 03:43
you aren't hack on vac
2019-02-19 03:50
tarik | 
United States NoahHLTV 
+yes
2019-02-19 03:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.